Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037577 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2018
phemmie06:
I hope goat has not eaten the following company results :
Union Diagnostics result,
Iléṣà breweries result and
Oando result
grin
Lol @ Ilesa breweries.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24214_UNITY_KAPITAL_ASSURANCE_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf

I don't believe this company or NSE remember that a change of name was made?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oyesola: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2018
....SEPLAT just in

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2018
phemmie06:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24214_UNITY_KAPITAL_ASSURANCE_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf

I don't believe this company or NSE remember that a change of name was made?
seplat is out. Eps N47.9 as against -2.88. Massive improvement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2018
phemmie06:
I hope goat has not eaten the following company results :
Union Diagnostics result,
Iléṣà breweries result and
Oando result
grin

It takes more time to prepare a result with forward guidance... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2018
stcool:

It takes more time to prepare a result with forward guidance... grin
Bia Bros me, Mind ur sef. We are still "working on our result" to make it presentable fantastic. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2018
Mpeace:
Bia Bros me, Mind ur sef. We are still[b] "working on our result" to make it[/b] presentable fantastic. grin

You mean Padding your result abi grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
arduino:

You mean Padding your result abi grin
I am in nse for capital appreciation. Padding or no padding grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2018
Mpeace:
seplat is out. Eps N47.9 as against -2.88. Massive improvement.
Can Seplat results be an example of what to expect from on O and O? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2018
kolaish:
Can Seplat results be an example of what to expect from on O and O?
I pray my brother.
Meanwhile Dangflour is out. Bad result. Eps of 65k as against 255k of last year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2018
kolaish:
Can Seplat results be an example of what to expect from on O and O? grin

Comparing light and darkness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oyesola: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2018
The truth is that Oando will also release improved results base on the upstream where they play

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2018
oyesola:
The truth is that Oando will also release improved results base on the upstream where they play

Magomago improved result!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2018
MSCI PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT- AS AT 29 OCTOBER 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

Market still dull.

Market at a very important level. If the index fails to close beyond the yesterday’s level of 33,196.07. The level may likely become a strong supply level in the future.

Once the effect of the 3rd quarter results starts dying down, we hope there will be more volume in the market to let the market stabilize (no big rise is expected for now). If the downtrend resumes, the 27,000 level is where there is likely to be substantial demand in the market again.

Therefore, we should not be in a hurry to buy into the market. Any purchase should only be in the best of the best equities. Our[b] B- A x 3 > 0 is keeping me out of the weak stocks and I am extremely happy for this. If you don’t know what the above equation is, just see the twitter hand Target Technical Analysis.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts, you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Dangflour chai. Flour no dey pay again. Dangflour fair value is no longer upto N3. Moreso that it is not a dividend paying stock.
They better go into power generation like flourmills.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2018
A very good morning to u all.
I'd like to sincerely appreciate the many wishes and prayers for me yesterday.
Many thanks to u all. ...and may ur B days be an even more blissful one.

God bless u !!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2018
Mpeace:
Dangflour chai. Flour no dey pay again. Dangflour fair value is no longer upto N3. Moreso that it is not a dividend paying stock.

I just pity those i offloaded to @13.7
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by oyesola: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Oando cannot afford any manipulated results at this period with the auditors around their desk. Don't forget the forensic audit is still looking around them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2018
phemmie06:
Comparing light and darkness
You are fast learning from your boss, Druggedprof. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Good morning.

We begin our pre-market coverage of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Pre market runs from 9.30 to 10am daily on the NSE.

During this period, investors can place orders, but no trade occurs.

Figures will take the format Bid(k) vs Offer(k).

Bid represents the amount of stocks people want to buy.

Offer the number of stocks, people wish to sell.

K represents thousands.

Net bid means there are no offers for a stock.

Net offer means there are no buyers for a stock as at pre market.

Bid vs Offer figures are subject to change all through the day.

Access Bank 5k bid vs 27k offered

Dangote Cement 100 units bid vs 23k offered

FBN Holdings 1k bid vs 245k offered

Sepat Petroleum 760 units bid vs 698 units offered

UBA Plc 10k bid vs 10k offered

Lafarge Wapco 230k bid vs 779 units offered

Zenith Bank 15k bid vs 75k offered

Dangote Flour 7k bid vs 100k offered

Dangote Sugar 100 units bid vs 27k offered

Guaranty Trust Bank 127k bid vs 5k offered

Guinness Nigeria 100 units bid vs 722 units offered

International Breweries 5k bid vsa 21k offered

Nigerian Breweries 1k bid vs 4k offered

PZ Cussons Nigeria 10k neyt bid

Unilever Nigeria 10k bid vs 62k offered

Visit Nairametrics.com for more news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2018
phemmie06:
I hope goat has not eaten the following company results : Union Diagnostics result Iléṣà breweries result Oando result grin
Stop saying bad thing. angry
Maybe you are referring to only Oando result. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Mpeace:
I pray my brother.
Meanwhile Dangflour is out. Bad result. Eps of 65k as against 255k of last year.

Honeywell, Golden Penny, BUA and other Modular Millers hitting Alhaji like never before

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Mpeace:

I never allow anybody to interpret any post from Oga Wanaj0 for me, I do it myself.
He has a very clever way of sampling their businesses... grin
He foretold all we are seeing... grin
The result is just looking for puff-puff in Guinness Book Of Records grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Mcy56:

Stop saying bad thing. angry
Maybe you are referring to only Oando result. tongue
Classmate u no come school yesterday. You miss wella. We do birthday for class.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2018
oyesola:
Oando cannot afford any manipulated results at this period with the auditors around their desk. Don't forget the forensic audit is still looking around them

You cannot imagine what OandO, Wale and his cronies are capable of......Those Lying Lawyers can go to any length in doctoring Company results
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 10:02am On Oct 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I never allow anybody to interpret any post from Oga Wanaj0 for me, I do it myself.
He has a very clever way of sampling their businesses... grin
He foretold all we are seeing... grin
The result is just looking for puff-puff in Guinness Book Of Records grin

Sir Wanajo na elder for this game ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2018
Mpeace:
Classmate u no come school yesterday. You miss wella. We do birthday for class.
Na for gate side I dey peep inside na as I sighted one 'confusionist' in the midst of the crowd. grin
Hope say you keep my own share of the baffday cake cos me self contributed my own share 'like' for the oga's post o. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
oyesola:

Forget about Oando for now.

Eterna corporate governance is better than Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2018
aremso:

I just pity those i offloaded to @13.7

By the time all these results are out, pressure will gradually mount over the good stocks that have done well.
E.g PEOPLE WILL VALUE Fidelity over Dangflour and the cash will move from there into Fidelity ( similar EPS, DANGEROUS PRICE GAP).
Hmm, I now remember CP was always cautious here, always asking people to look at money made from core business.
Any fool can sell assets.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

By the time all these results are out, pressure will gradually mount over the good stocks that have done well.
E.g PEOPLE WILL VALUE Fidelity over Dangflour and the cash will move from there into Fidelity ( similar EPS, DANGEROUS PRICE GAP).
Hmm, I now remember CP was always cautious here, always asking people to look at money made from core business.
Any fool can sell assets.... grin
Stop reminding me of Uzoma and Diamonds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (4043) (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeRuggedProf, KarlTom, TsarZed, floydmayweather, jadyclem(m), me3000(m), Mfunkynation(m), degoldalchemist, Emeka1441 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.