Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892304 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Mcy56:
Seems FCMB is yet to be done shedding price.
The fear of that guy's continuous dumping and delay in result. grin
Just my opinion o, [s]lest someone here will go and crash the price faster[/s]. tongue

I will look the MM in the face @ N1.37 - N1.40.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

How much is FCMB selling now pls ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Below diamond? It might not get there. Their result comes out this month. Audited result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2018
dipoolowoo:
NSE Suspends Trading on Shares of Unity Bank, 5 Others
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/11/01/nse-suspends-trading-on-shares-of-unity-bank-5-others/

I dayi lárọ
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Jejebabaa:

How much is FCMB selling now pls ?

N1.49.
I have an appointment with their MM as stated..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Lol. The MM did not try this time around. They were able to maintain the price when fidelity was falling.
.......except they are planning something again. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. The MM did not try this time around. They were able to maintain the price when fidelity was falling.
Fidelity is taking part of my oando gains embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 11:07am On Nov 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

N1.49.
I have an appointment with their MM as stated..... grin

Thanks Prof.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2018
Mpeace:
Below diamond? It might not get there. Their result comes out this month. Audited result.

There is more than enough time for bad things to fix many appointments.
Markets hate suspense, the MM is using this psychology.... grin
Diamond avoided suspense, also observe that there is a hidden treachery game unfolding @ Diamond.... grin
Note that ASSET SALE news has wedged Diamond shares for ages, else it would have being worshiping 80k since the last audited failures came out. THE POWER OF HOPE... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Mcy56:

That is why I am already waiting close to the venue.... grin
They will do a major shakeout, that will convince almost every inexperienced trader that the audited result is going to be a total mess, then the Cheetah powered journey towards fidelity will start without the gun going off .... grin
All what is happening now in this trading range is a cleverly calculated war of emotions... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Eku bounce o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Chibuking81:

Even me I am not comfortable with Polaris bank. I have done my part by sending message to them, requesting from them to Change bank to more efficient one. If Morgan is one of your stockbrokers please do well to send your own mail requesting from them to change from Polaris bank to more better one, or add another bank as alternative.

If the have not change many here will concentrate on other stockbrokers that uses better bank. With all this change of management , withdrawal of license and handing over to another set of Nigerians, raised a great concern. What if one has lodged a huge amount of money to the bank, and the bank happened to travel finally, will Morgan acknowledge the receipt of payment?, will the person stockbroking account be credited?, will he be allowed to buy shock using that money, when even Morgan may not have access to the money?

More voice are needed to get Morgan capital change to another bank, or better still, add another bank to their existing Polaris bank.

I sent a mail to someone working there after that Skye news broke and this was his response..
I believe the process of changing or opening a new client account is not an easy one.. I’ve been sent a form to fill to update my informations with them I think that’s part of the process too.. “i think”

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2018
NSE should introduce shorting
Meat everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2018
GonFreecss1:

Perfect. I use Meristem too. Their mobile app is really cool. They have an okay volume and liquidity too.

Someone told me UCAP (UBA) app is cool too, though for now I am sticking with Meristem as their volume is okay.

I have an account with them too but did not fund it because the site got too much ceremony grin.. I like simple things jare..
Till date I still can’t navigate the site lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Meat everywhere grin

Read to kill ?
A lot are planning to enter market this November... don’t dull yourself and sell for them cheap tongue especially agba..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Yayira:

I sent a mail to someone working there after that Skye news broke and this was his response..
I believe the process of changing or opening a new client account is not an easy one.. I’ve been sent a form to fill to update my informations with them I think that’s part of the process too.. “i think”

Pls someone should explain this, which board of directors is involved, when the bank is now under new management but new director.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2018
phemmie06:

Pls someone should explain this, which board of directors is involved, when the bank is now under new management but new director.

MorganCapital board of directors oga phemmie..
His talking about Morgan not the bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2018
Mpeace:

Can you confirm that the Q3 is audited... So I can load more FCMB. Please anyone with a link.

That means better money don enter.... DD advised. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Yayira:

Read to kill ?
A lot are planning to enter market this November... don’t dull yourself and sell for them cheap tongue especially agba..

My entry cannot be earlier than mid-December
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frawzey: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Hi All,

I am trying to work on the historical data for some machine learning prediction dating from year 2000. Can anyone please help me with where I can download the data for various companies?

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lostinHeaven: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Yayira:

They had a Zenithbank account,wonder why it was closed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Meat everywhere grin

to retail investors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Frawzey:
Hi All,

I am trying to work on the historical data for some machine learning prediction dating from year 2000. Can anyone please help me with where I can download the data for various companies?

Thanks.

I hope it is for academic purpose only?
I doubt if any 'machine' can learn human behaviour
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2018
salanda:

to retail investors

Cornwall how many moniker u get grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frawzey: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I hope it is for academic purpose only?
I doubt if any 'machine' can learn human behaviour

Its a project that aims to see the trends in the NSE. There are a lot of these abroad but none in Nigeria. So I hope to create one.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

The problem to me is not buying but will it move after you must have bought at your desired price ?
Abi na to just trade between 1.37 - 1.55 ? Because 1.55 is where the oga throw anchor..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2018
Frawzey:

Its a project that aims to see the trends in the NSE. There are a lot of these abroad but none in Nigeria. So I hope to create one.

Thanks.

I don't have nse data o
Just discussing the rationale
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Yayira:

I have an account with them too but did not fund it because the site got too much ceremony grin.. I like simple things jare..
Till date I still can’t navigate the site lol

Lol. You mean Merristem? It's actually basic. You won't need to do most of the things you see. Lol. So which one do you use?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Meat everywhere grin

Lol. Things will definitely be interesting if they do. There are some companies I feel need to be shorted out of existence. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2018
Frawzey:

Thanks.

No further need.If that is your only purpose. A number of sites have that even in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Frawzey:

Thanks.

Hmmn... an interesting idea. Will you be monetizing it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Yayira:

MorganCapital board of directors oga phemmie.. His talking about Morgan not the bank
Thanks na aggression I wan transfer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m), ehay(f), Emumakpo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.