Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035247 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chibuking81:

I didn't miss anything, that am not here now does not mean that am not somewhere, or does not exist.
If I miss the bull, that also stands that I miss the bear too grin grin grin grin grin, but I didn't miss northern movement elsewhere. grin grin grin grin
Instead of answering yes or no, you kept going round and round and then you finally said yes.
Bros, you go miss the next bull. Surely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mpeace:
Instead of answering yes or no, you kept going round and round and then you finally said yes.
[s]Bros, you go miss the next bull. Surely.[/s]
Holy ghost fire

Bonanza period must come, and after that the bull. For saying what you exactly said above, you must miss bonanza period opportunity, thereafter the bull, and that is must, let see who miss. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Joke is not always.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mpeace:
Instead of answering yes or no, you kept going round and round and then you finally said yes. Bros, you go miss the next bull. Surely.
Abeg make you leave this our bonanza preacher to preach on o. grin
How will he miss the next bull when it will come after the bonanza period?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chibuking81:
Bonanza period must come, and after that the bull.
Sir, dont mind them jor, you cant miss it cos its not even a curse. It's something that will be glaring and visible to all eyes; either right or wrong. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mcy56:

Abeg make you leave this our bonanza preacher to preach on o. grin
How will he miss the next bull when it will come after the bonanza period?
My sister help me ask him ooo, his gang has called for my arrest. In fact I will look for court injunction. I don't know their plan before bonanza period. grin grin grin grin after all, bonanza will favour everyone who needed it and want to participate. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chibuking81:

My sister help me ask him ooo, his gang has called for my arrest. In fact I will look for court injunction. I don't know their plan before bonanza period. grin grin grin grin after all, bonanza will favour everyone who needed it and want to participate. grin
grin grin
Classmate you have a case to answer o. Where is this perv police self. You need to put it in writing that our prophet is safe before, during and after bonanza period. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
gringrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:42am On Nov 06, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/294281-breaking-minimum-wage-nlc-suspends-strike.html

BREAKING: Minimum Wage: NLC suspends strike
November 6, 2018 Azeezat Adedigba

The Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) has called off the nationwide industrial action initially scheduled to commence on November 6 to further press for workers’ demand for new national minimum wage.
The President of the NLC, Ayuba Wabba, said this on Monday night in Abuja while addressing journalists at the end of a meeting of the tripartite committee set up by government to negotiate labour’s demand.
Organised labour had threatened to commence nationwide strike on November 6 should government fail to accede to its N30,000 minimum wage demand. The federal government had offered to pay N24,000 while some state governments are even offering less.
But briefing journalists on Monday night, Mr. Wabba said, “The tripartite negotiating committee this evening concluded its assignment. Agreement has been reached and also documents have been signed. The report will be submitted to Mr. President tomorrow by 4:15pm.
“Therefore, as organised labour, we want to use this medium to thank all the tripartite partners for their understanding and importantly for concluding this very national assignment.
“And having reached this position, and also the fact that the assignment has been concluded, organised labour also decided that the proposed industrial action is hereby suspended.
“Therefore, we thought this should be communicated appropriately without also any delusion or missing information.
“As the chairperson have said, mutual agreements have been reached and this will be make public tomorrow and we must appreciate the roles that organised private sectors have actually demonstrated and the attitude brought to this process and to members of the tripartite negotiating team.”
The Chairperson, Tripartite Committee, Amma Pepple, corroborated Mr Wabba’s claim, saying her committee had reached a truce and concluded its assignment.
“We are going to present our report to Mr President tomorrow at 4:15pm and he will reveal the figure that we have recommended,” she said.

Meanwhile, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, commended members of the committee for their time and commitment to the long and tortuous negotiation processes.
“I am confident that government will give expeditious consideration of the report tomorrow by Mr President and very soon the processes will be put in place to truly actualise your recommendations so that the status of our working populace will be enhanced and they would receive appropriate and commensurate payments for the services they offer to our nation and to the different sectors of our economy,” he said.
Government and labour had been at loggerheads over the demand for a new minimum wage. Labour says the minimum wage of N18,000 is paltry and no longer acceptable.
More to come

http://sunnewsonline.com/new-minimum-wage-n30000/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Mftivi:

I dont like this one JARE.
...Since April this suggestion was given! I hope you can now provide us with a better one JARE
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin
Classmate you have a case to answer o. Where is this perv police self. You need to put it in writing that our prophet is safe before, during and after bonanza period. grin
Thought you or someone said the police don chop suspension from PSC?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mftivi: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...Since April this suggestion was given! I hope you can now provide us with a better one JARE
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin working on it, found some companies offering live feeds now working on how to get it to a good chating software.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2018
Mftivi:

grin grin grin grin working on it, found some companies offering live feeds now working on how to get it to a good chating software.
...lol! live feeds of the companies that have not seen the light of the day is better than what is already on ground! I just smelt sarcasm in your message - more than 7 months after.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...lol! live feeds of the companies that have not seen the light of the day is better than what is already on ground! I just smelt sarcasm in your message - more than 7 months after.
grin grin grin grin grin

Baba,free this guy now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2018
The organised labour unions have called off the planned nationwide industrial action initially scheduled to commence today to press home workers’ demand for a new national minimum wage.

Daily Trust however, authoritatively gathered that the government agreed and signed the #30, 000 demanded for by the workers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nlc-calls-off-strike-as-fg-agrees-to-pay-n30000-minimum-wage.html

If this NEWS is TRUE that means NSE will SURELY close on a POSITIVE note this year then by early January. IT'S TO YOUR TENTS OH ISREAL!

*ThE OcToPuS*

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2018
PETERiCHY:
The organised labour unions have called off the planned nationwide industrial action initially scheduled to commence today to press home workers’ demand for a new national minimum wage.

Daily Trust however, authoritatively gathered that the government agreed and signed the #30, 000 demanded for by the workers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nlc-calls-off-strike-as-fg-agrees-to-pay-n30000-minimum-wage.html

If this NEWS is TRUE that means NSE will SURELY close on a POSITIVE note this year then by early January. IT'S TO YOUR TENTS OH ISREAL!

*ThE OcToPuS*

Lol 2018 is no longer the year of .........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingchuks(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2018
stcool:
For every investor in the house....

Once the FG and states raises the minimum wage, take out some of your funds and buy dollar.

After the wage increase, currency devaluation is certain...QED. Oil is not smiling too.

This is very unlikely! Government can't afford devaluation going into election.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

please enlighten me oo, what correlation is minimum wage with NSE? the bulk of NSE investors are they minimum wage earners? is the minimum wage that will usher in the desired bull? ..... pls shed more light
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2018
aremso:

please enlighten me oo, what correlation is minimum wage with NSE? the bulk of NSE investors are they minimum wage earners? is the minimum wage that will usher in the desired bull? ..... pls shed more light

The guy get hangover grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

The guy get hangover grin
dis one pass hang over o....na mezebu be dis one...hihihihihihihi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 5 NOVEMBER 2018

The week started on a losing mode.

For today expected High is 32,142.77 and low at 31,993.75

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis” and also look forward to our book that will give a simple equation for interpreting the income statements know what you can investing in by just looking without any complex/time wasting calculation, you are done within 3 minutes of looking at any Income statement.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

I key in to the bold clause...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2018
talktokenny:

Baba,free this guy now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Somebody won make BBM talk.. Lol grin grin grin and he no dey like talk too much..
why the guy go drag BBM post out first grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Hmmm MorganCapital be delaying withdrawal mandate.. omo na to transfer account remain oo
E be like say Polaris bank no get money grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Yayira:

Somebody won make BBM talk.. Lol grin grin grin and he no dey like talk too much..
why the guy go drag BBM post out first grin
...the annoying thing is that he asked me question that time about where I got my charting platform & I provided it; that was in April. Now that he's "working" on something, he/she wants the investing.com platform looks inferior to his supposedly project.

"Ere ori igi aseku omo edun"
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
phemmie06:
Thought you or someone said the police don chop suspension from PSC?
You mean politics section? No, not referring to her. Deepsuk is Nsempa lubricant police but she sabi collect bribe from men. cheesy
Na mendes911 dey camp her for now. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
currentprice:
EKUU MKT O
EKUU STRIKE PREPARATION grin grin grin
No more strike.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Aircraft gradual descend......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
That 1.55 guy in FCMB seems to be tired of supplying. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Mcy56:
That 1.55 guy in FCMB seems to be tired of supplying. smiley

He travelled to Benin. He will soon be back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) (4073) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omowesites, ceelog(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.