Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,560 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11050253 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) ... (7809) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
veecovee:

Haven't you heard that angels slap?

You wey carry church money come play gambling for NSE. Na you they go first slap ni.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
Chibuking81:

Is good to be patient in other to enter at good price, most especially during election. Preserved cash can buy times two unit of any fundamental stock.

Patient mode activated. cool
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
locodemy:
Chibuking81,I can see alot of people are on your neck when you are just like John the baptist preaching in the wilderness.Ride on,I am enjoying the move.Caverton,fcmb,oando,honeyflour,Transcorp & co must reach my junction for a fresh oil.

veecovee:
too much of everything is too bad ... Chibuking is not supposed to be talking too much at this point in time

Chibuking81:

During the last bear, exactly this word and more I received, many still at that point losses more than half of their holding. But why this stone is coming from someone like you? shocked
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Source : Meristem

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2018
'' The decline in cryptos on many exchanges proves an old trading adage -- liquidity disappears when you most need it. ''

- @PeterLBrandt

#LikeThis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

'' at what price '' ?
no one knows sir !

Dis dude say
'' updated target support level @ N0.69 which is below the last bottom @ N0.78 ''

Link:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/11/15/is-diamond-in-a-free-fall-2/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 15 NOVEMBER 2018

MSCI Nigeria as at yesterday is still keeping a clean slate. However, the decision to exclude Lafarge is to be noted. For FBNH it was in the holding before. The effect of this is that we may see more quantities of WAPCO for disposal in the market.

Confirm current holding as at yesterday http://portfolios.morningstar.com/fund/holdings?t=NGE

For today expected High is 32,182.92 low at 32,092.91

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2018
PETERiCHY:
The BATTLE LINE is drawn

SMART MONEY vs FCMB MM

Who takes control of the WHEELS grin grin grin

looll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2018
KELIT1:
See the information below

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2018
las las...this is how 0.50k will rush Diamond bank.

Really Sad and says a lot about CBN, SEC and regulations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2018
stcool:
las las...this is how 0.50k will rush Diamond bank.

Really Sad and says a lot about CBN, SEC and regulations.

mkt will do what mkt will do !
wen one big buy order is executed , mkt pipu will change mouth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

Very true, I can imagine if an order clears that 100,000 million units.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2018
stcool:

sentiment will start taking different shape , its then pipu will remember book value lolx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2018
d fear of polarisation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2018
stcool:

- Even UnityBank with all things negative is on full bid and trading above Diamond !
- mkt will do wat it will do , fear is a powerful force
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

sentiment will start taking different shape , its then pipu will remember book value lolx

After what just happened in Skye Bank, it will not be that easy for DBN to move. Most of these "sentiment" based buyers got stuck in Skye Bank, they wouldn't be in a rush to come for Diamond.

But humans, history and memory. They might come for a repeat show if it breaks below 65k.

I have been wrong severally on these assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2018
stcool:

20m traded rather .....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2018
drama unfolding in diamond, offers showing gradually.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

20m traded rather .....

You see that 20m and 30m at 1.04, they are waiting for bid to increase before they drop their price. This is going to be interesting though. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2018
mendes911:

You see that 20m and 30m at 1.04, they are waiting for bid to increase before they drop their price. This is going to be interesting though. LOL.

86 kobo wants to see hw far ! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

78k seems very scared of the bears.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

- Even UnityBank with all things negative is on full bid and trading above Diamond !
- mkt will do wat it will do , fear is a powerful force

Hmmm such a pity.. I wonder if media outlets can be sued in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

Fxuser you bought?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2018
mendes911:

That offer has been there since yesterday.. the person no won sell but they used am mount fear..
His/Her offer is always at day high, who go buy ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2018
This fire I’m about to play with soo i hope it won’t burn me.. hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Yayira:

Fxuser you bought?

- bought very lil oh , money dat cant buy carton champagne oh ..
- itchy finger wahala ! i fail at ff my rules lollx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Yayira:

That offer has been there since yesterday.. the person no won sell but they used am mount fear..
His/Her offer is always at day high, who go buy ?

Ok. Lets keep watching and see how the reggae will end today but I strongly believe it will end on full offer though. Just my thought, no insider information.

If I may also ask, what has the media really got to do with this DBN massive drop? They reported that Access Bank wants to take over Diamond, and both Access and Diamond came out debunking the news. I really do not see how they are responsible for this sharp decline. People are scared knowing that DBN is really in a deep shit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

- bought very lil oh , money dat cant buy carton champagne oh ..
- itchy finger wahala ! i fail at ff my rules lollx

I throw way cap for you, you have gat some balls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2018
fxuser:

Seems you're in diamond the way you are defending it upandan.
Of course, bargain hunters are waiting and watching in one corner should it not go the way of Skye.
People are in this biz mostly to make profit na. grin

*Note the bolded and guide your decision accordingly*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2018
It seems you like to dance in the fire rain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) ... (7809) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, 2zona(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.