Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11099735 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elai147:

My oga I wasn't referring to your post at all

yes boss, no worries!

And nice dp by the way; i'm sure all of us will take the right turn grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
dsonofmaan:

yes boss, no worries!

And nice dp by the way; i'm sure all of us will take the right turn grin

Especially Oando shareholders grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elai147:

Especially Oando shareholders grin grin

you can say that again!

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dexterax: Oma baba,

Which one are we dealing with more here?

Opinion or fact?

(I wouldn't mind a response with mixed percentages)

More of a non public fact and may be considered an opinion since it has no published source.

'We will make it because we are young and we will never, never give up.' - Jack Ma (founder, Alibaba.com)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Me and ayztech grin

My oga, I thot the idea was to use me get Bigass jealous, then back? She neva still return?

Ermm, the thing be say my main oga MoneySage don return i need to face front.

And as you follow me see, he don dey torchlight im 'roving eye camera' on top Joygirl head.
If the babe by mistake gree for am come discover say the money way too much for me and oga alone join, who go fit withstand the heat she go carry come?
Abeg make I go do my homework i nor dey like wahala.

Make you try forgive Bigass; na mistake.
Una doo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
ayztech:

My oga, I thot the idea was to use me get Bigass jealous, then back? She neva still return?

Ermm, the thing be say my main oga MoneySage don return i need to face front.

And as you follow me see, he don dey torchlight im 'roving eye camera' on top Joygirl head.
If the babe by mistake gree for am come discover say the money way too much for me and oga alone join, who go fit withstand the heat she go carry come?
Abeg make I go do my homework i nor dey like wahala.

Make you try forgive Bigass; na mistake.
Una doo

Wetin come concern bigass again? anyhow, I don forgive bigass since but she is dexterax babe now as he follows her from behind everywhere she goes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
omaojo1:

More of a non public fact and may be considered an opinion since it has no published source.

'We will make it because we are young and we will never, never give up.' - Jack Ma (founder, Alibaba.com)

Well actually this wasn't the forum for my question oga mi but noted...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

Wetin come concern bigass again? anyhow, I don forgive bigass since but she is dexterax babe now as he follows her from behind everywhere she goes.

shocked
But na you first colonise this derriere wen don turn pied piper for NSEMPA naaa

E only mean say you get eagle eyes for bizness...abeg remark ya territory properly...with prized possessions, poachers go dey hustle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
@UkwuAmu na wah oh.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
ayztech:

shocked

E only mean say you get eagle eyes for bizness...abeg remark ya territory properly...with prized possessions, poachers go dey hustle.

I no want bigass abeg..make i find another babe be dat as u dey talk say you dey fear. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
ayztech:

shocked

This girl broken eh

#wafytinz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ayztech(f): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dragonking:

I no want bigass abeg..make i find another babe be dat as u talk say you dey fear. grin

grin Aswear!
stooping to conquer na wise decision sir..u smart!

dsonofman, sleep well sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 12:30am On Sep 09, 2014
currentprice:

brother have you finish your school exam? better face your study and leave me to do my bussiness grin

First ever comment rit,? but you cant seem to do away with the teeth. You must be a very happy fellow.

@ayztech, are you a musician or song writter.

Oga b2b, from your tone its clear that the day WT cross your part u will mace him straight.

I wonder y ppl want to trust WT now when he b4 now was lying to us.

#forward looking statement tins
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 3:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Dexterax: @UkwuAmu na wah oh.

grin
Chairman I hail oooo. These days I just dey observe. The bears have unleashed the Dragon and the real Prophets have been found out. This is the time to know who a real investor is . Not a lot of Bargains in the market . occassional pops in some stocks due to the Arabians buying into the market . Oxygen boys continue to confuse and confound not just speculators and investors but also themselves. Mercy is feeling hip with her advanced JIJO trading system. Sir Agba just chilling and waiting to make 200 percent from his well loved stock. Born has taken over my joy as the prophet of the house . That dude Ihedoriomma cracks me up with the way he writes. Is there anybody in the forum who does not need to re-read what he writes before you comprehend? Anyways he is stil a BITL . . Sir Elai why has thy forsaken me? For the chairman when are you giving us another rap verse? Omoajo is is sophiscated international investor. Alibaba will make a lot of people millionaires . Sir Dex we go begin use dictionary to understand your coding and you got a patner in crime in Omaojo. They will confuse you with their good command of the language that they can tell you to go eat shit and you will gladly and smilingly obey because the apt way they will put it . Immanuelo stop wasting your megabytes . your posts are always in duplicate abi you be efiko . Make you no write the same answer for 2 questions for exam oooo. I greet all of you here .
Marketwise like I said There isnt really any bargain . Hold your money . Also be careful with companies whose corporate governance leaves much to be desired . Be patient. when a good company is beaten beyond belief plunge in . Do not hold more than 3 stocks at a time . it makes no sense . do you know what it means for you to gain 10 kobo if you hold 10 million units of a share ? just imagine that same stock gains 1 Naira? I will still say be patient. There will be a turbulent period where there will be a sell off . Its going to happen and after that, the signal will come. Believe in God but always remember to lock your car . Once again I hail

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2014
i feel d banks will take a beating today overd plan toincreaseprivate sector crr.
@Omaojo, if u dey talk gain,also dey talk loss. Do u know much u will lose if u lose 10k if u hv a mil units of a share?
Stock mkt na intelligent gambling. You cannot be too sure
@house,i see una hand for afriprud yesterday, u guys were falling over each other over d tachiri 2mil worth of d stock. @agbalowomeri, u hunt better meat ooo.

I have noticed dt any news of fund injection by foreign partners increases price astronomically, no matter how bad d share/ price is,see ubn,et n ftncocoa. The deal now is how to get such news real time, Any suggestions?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2014
UkwuAmu: I will still say be patient. There will be a turbulent period where there will be a sell off . Its going to happen and after that, the signal will come. Believe in God but always remember to lock your car . Once again I hail

Majority belief that the market will take a serious beating. Do people make a killing by holding the majority's opinion? Market has a way of going contrary to our expectation.

My own view is that there are a lot of positives going for the nigerian market at the moment as much as there are a few negatives. At best, these may have been priced in already. Remember YTD performance is still in the negative. Technically, market has bottomed-out in my view although I am a novice in the technical arena but the market is already completing the 5th wave of the bear season.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2014
mercylicious:
@house,i see una hand for afriprud yesterday, u guys were falling over each other over d tachiri 2mil worth of d stock. @agbalowomeri, u hunt better meat ooo

Me self never finish buying, just that there is serious mopping up of this coy. I was targeting 2% of the coy but the way it is going, I may not reach my target cos I don't want to buy beyond 3.50
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2014
mercylicious: i feel d banks will take a beating today overd plan toincreaseprivate sector crr.
@Omaojo, if u dey talk gain,also dey talk loss. Do u know much u will lose if u lose 10k if u hv a mil units of a share?
Stock mkt na intelligent gambling. You cannot be too sure

This babe sef, e be like say you de dream of this my handle forever o. How Omaojo1 and UkwuAmu take collocate.

If Alibaba cannot become a Microsoft or Wal-Mart, I will regret it for the rest of my life - Jack Ma

The ticker name on the NYSE is 'BABA', this is history in the making.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2014
omaojo1:

This babe sef, e be like say you de dream of this my handle forever o. How Omaojo1 and UkwuAmu take collocate.

If Alibaba cannot become a Microsoft or Wal-Mart, I will regret it for the rest of my life - Jack Ma

The ticker name on the NYSE is 'BABA', this is history in the making.

Monkey hunter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
^^^^ Bros, everybody is a monkey hunter....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2014
I agree absolutely stock market investing is intelligent gambling. Imagine buying 10million units of skye bank @ N4 all at once only for the same stock to drop all the way down to N2.70 after a couple of months. Stock investment is a highly risky,unpredictable form of investment with a high level of volatility.
I believe a risk management approach to use if a person decides to invest in 3 stocks is to buy in tranches using the concept of naira cost average.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2014
kokobaba: I agree absolutely stock market investing is intelligent gambling. Imagine buying 10million units of skye bank @ N4 all at once only for the same stock to drop all the way down to N2.70 after a couple of months. Stock investment is a highly risky,unpredictable form of investment with a high level of volatility.
I believe a risk management approach to use if a person decides to invest in 3 stocks is to buy in tranches using the concept of naira cost average.

you vex make your first post on nairaland.

sell and buy your monkey wisely

welcoming you with my grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2014
kokobaba: I agree absolutely stock market investing is intelligent gambling. Imagine buying 10million units of skye bank @ N4 all at once only for the same stock to drop all the way down to N2.70 after a couple of months. Stock investment is a highly risky,unpredictable form of investment with a high level of volatility.

If you must concentrate, be on top of ur game and be sure of ur data. No speculative position should take a huge chunk of ur portfolio

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by paulcube: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2014

What if it has gone back to N6 where it fell from rather than fall down to N2.70?

I agree with you on investing on 3 stocks, but you should buy at the price you are most comfortable with not minding if the price drops further. Determining this price(s) will require due diligence.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2014
paulcube:

What if it has gone back to N6 where it fell from rather than fall down to N2.70?

I agree with you on investing on 3 stocks, but you should buy at the price you are most comfortable with not minding if the price drops further. Determining this price(s) will require due diligence.... grin

If u were heavy on skye, immediately data started to come in with nose-diving growth, then u should have started to exit because it has nowhereelse to go other than down

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2014
paulcube: What if it has gone back to N6 where it fell from rather than fall down to N2.70?
... "a decision is separate from its outcome".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Where is that guy shouting FIDSON last week? I can't but agree that stock market is more of 'INTELLIGENT GAMBLING' than FUNDAMENTALS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2014
UkwuAmu: Make you no write the same answer for 2 questions for exam oooo.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2014
UkwuAmu: Chairman I hail oooo. These days I just dey observe. The bears have unleashed the Dragon and the real Prophets have been found out. This is the time to know who a real investor is . Not a lot of Bargains in the market . occassional pops in some stocks due to the Arabians buying into the market . Oxygen boys continue to confuse and confound not just speculators and investors but also themselves. Mercy is feeling hip with her advanced JIJO trading system. Sir Agba just chilling and waiting to make 200 percent from his well loved stock. Born has taken over my joy as the prophet of the house . That dude Ihedoriomma cracks me up with the way he writes. Is there anybody in the forum who does not need to re-read what he writes before you comprehend? Anyways he is stil a BITL . . Sir Elai why has thy forsaken me? For the chairman when are you giving us another rap verse? Omoajo is is sophiscated international investor. Alibaba will make a lot of people millionaires . Sir Dex we go begin use dictionary to understand your coding and you got a patner in crime in Omaojo. They will confuse you with their good command of the language that they can tell you to go eat shit and you will gladly and smilingly obey because the apt way they will put it . Immanuelo stop wasting your megabytes . your posts are always in duplicate abi you be efiko . Make you no write the same answer for 2 questions for exam oooo. I greet all of you here .
Marketwise like I said There isnt really any bargain . Hold your money . Also be careful with companies whose corporate governance leaves much to be desired . Be patient. when a good company is beaten beyond belief plunge in . Do not hold more than 3 stocks at a time . it makes no sense . do you know what it means for you to gain 10 kobo if you hold 10 million units of a share ? just imagine that same stock gains 1 Naira? I will still say be patient. There will be a turbulent period where there will be a sell off . Its going to happen and after that, the signal will come. Believe in God but always remember to lock your car . Once again I hail
You too much,UkwuAmu,the traditional Prime Minister.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

If u were heavy on skye, immediately data started to come in with nose-diving growth, then u should have started to exit because it has nowhereelse to go other than down

I agree with u because for the past 15 months it has not attained a price of N5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2014
UkwuAmu: Do not hold more than 3 stocks at a time . it makes no sense . do you know what it means for you to gain 10 kobo if you hold 10 million units of a share ? just imagine that same stock gains 1 Naira? I will still say be patient.

My honourable chair, this one wey we see u today mean say market go bullish today. U no tell us what it means to lose 10 kobo on 10 million units of the same stock grin. For me, if one must hold a maximum of 3 stocks in a portfolio then it must not be a speculative stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

kokobaba:
I agree with u because for the past 15 months it has not attained a price of N5

I think skyebank may have bottomed out. I was expecting it to do this around N2.60. What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.