Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896836 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
feelamong:

with just 3M units?? I hope you are not monkey hunting.... grin

He's referring to the RATE of the buy transactions.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
feelamong:

with just 3M units?? I hope you are not monkey hunting.... grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax:

I have it on my charts actually. I'm hoping I can identify the same conditions that occurred last year and position accordingly.

If lightning never strikes twice on the same spot, then your "hoping" for "same conditions" may remain an unfulfilled one. I also have been 'scoping' this coy, no less than passwelle vs. ACCESS and one thing is certain - liquidity.

I can almost bet that before Q3 '15 an upside would be attained, perhaps not as impressive as the latest. Now, call this monkey hunting if you will. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Moneysage:

If lightning never strikes twice on the same spot, then your "hoping" for "same conditions" may remain an unfulfilled one. I also have been 'scoping' this coy, no less than passwelle vs. ACCESS and one thing is certain - liquidity.

I can almost bet that before Q3 '15 an upside would be attained, perhaps not as impressive as the latest. Now, call this monkey hunting if you will. grin

**in agbalowomeri's voice**

Monkey hunting grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Moneysage:

My bruv, you've equated a natural phenomenon metaphorically, to a social phenomenon which you will agree with me can diverge from expectations without apologies. It may sound cliche, but in the latter, history may repeat itself.

On the other hand, since the tone of our posts sound probabilistic, I think they're both valid. Let's see how it goes.

Emmm, about that bet, how far are you willing to go?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax:

I have it on my charts actually. I'm hoping I can identify the same conditions that occurred last year and position accordingly.

For now it's been trading within a range, I wouldn't recommend a position sir.

my Oga can you kindly intimate me/us of these conditions or rather the threshold you think would be ok to key in. been watching it closely too.
do you think it can get to within the range of N0.85-N0.90 by november?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dexterax:

Emmm, about that bet, how far are you willing to go?

grin

Ogbeni, are you discounting my moniker? You don see where a sage dey throw dice before -Aristotle, Socrates dem? Even if a sage would wager, wouldn't he rather do so with the simpleton next door; or you want a professional bettor like you fall his hands

BTW, kindly revert to that post and observe the phrase: "can almost".

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Moneysage:

Ogbeni, are you discounting my moniker? You don see where a sage dey throw dice before -Aristotle, Socrates dem? Even if a sage would wager, wouldn't he rather do so with the simpleton next door; or you want a professional bettor like you fall his hands

BTW, kindly revert to that post and observe the phrase: "can almost".

grin

I was expecting you to reference that.

Ahhhh, Ogbeni!!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
chukyjones:

my Oga can you kindly intimate me/us of these conditions or rather the threshold you think would be ok to key in. been watching it closely too.
do you think it can get to within the range of N0.85-N0.90 by november?

Bruv I'll attend to this matter this evening please. I'm currently away from my workstation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
SKYQUEST: Bless you boss. In other words, some people are helping the stock price rather than let the market naturally do its job. Could this be the market makers or just some 'well wishers'? Anyway, I llkeep my eyes wide open!
Sir, Access closed at 9.80 today grin I can now confirm to the house that the last minute trades done on this stock are actually done on the market as opposed to cross trades.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
passwelle: Pls can someone confirm the closing price of Access today

N9.80, who is their marketmaker ? good job
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
hbrednic: N9.80, who is their marketmaker ? good job
Erm there is a Merrifield at Dunn Loring Station in Fairfax County, VA wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
passwelle:

Fitting response!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
passwelle:

these guys are really doing a great job here! wink

who is the market maker for Cadbury? they have to go and learn well o!grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Moneysage: This one wey everybody dey hail this Dexter. Abeg, make I pour some acid angry

Ogbeni, how many units you get there? Your holding reach Dumexy baba's own?? U made 59% on your Oxygen atoms, how many you don lose on top Okomu You intended a show-off, then you started with some "intellectual humility" gambit. Boss, abeg park!

#justclowningnoni
#allnawash
#coolprofit

grin grin grin
Hahaha(i never sabi shine teeth)!
I love that.

Intellectual humulity? Dexter (man genius) don turn born again now now. Thats awesome

#Ogbeni park joor! Just kidding

Pls wats ogbeni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
SWG1:
Hahaha(i never sabi shine teeth)!
I love that.

Intellectual humulity? Dexter (man genius) don turn born again now now. Thats awesome

#Ogbeni park joor! Just kidding

Pls wats ogbeni?

Ask Rauf Aregbesola

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
passwelle:
Sir, Access closed at 9.80 today grin I can now confirm to the house that the last minute trades done on this stock are actually done on the market as opposed to cross trades.

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SKYQUEST(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
feelamong:

these guys are really doing a great job here! wink

who is the market maker for Cadbury? they have to go and learn well o!grin

Seconded, I did loose some fund on that stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
@passwelle, it seems they are abt to raise money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yes indeed, there is talk of some 70 bn to be raised via rights wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
oando is at to break d 25 naira support.

do u think increase or decrease in fuel price will affect petroleum mkting coys? conoil is taking a beating.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
passwelle: Yes indeed, there is talk of some 70 bn to be raised via rights wink
at what price is a unit of this right goes for sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
mkt in bearish mode- ppl moody.
anyone still in ftn bus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
mercylicious: oando is at to break d 25 naira support.

do u think increase or decrease in fuel price will affect petroleum mkting coys? conoil is taking a beating.
I am scared of entering these oil coys now and in d nearest future of a year because of glut thereby reducing their earnings,most expecially upstream players.oils coys on our bourse is overvalued!! so why entering a seen ditch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
immanuello: at what price is a unit of this right goes for sir.
Sir, I have absolutely no clue. There is talk of a possible rights issue, this may or may not happen if the below is to be believed
http://af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFKBN0GZ0XU20140904
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
mercylicious: anyone still in ftn bus?
chukyjones: seems like its swinging back to bid..
don't be dismayed nor base your trading on the usual intermediate swings of the price of a stock within a trading day.. rather on fundametals and information... chukwuka
jamace: To tell you my mind, based on current developments in this company, I am NOT disembarking from this bus until it hits N3.00. Don't shout o. That is my investment risk appetite. If you can not withstand the pressure, bail out NOW o!
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by calebweber(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" http://infobiznaija.com/caleb

Here Is a One Time Chance to Lay Hands
On the Best Reports That Has Helped
Me and My Other Subscribers Earn Income Online! Click here >>
http://infobiznaija.com/caleb

PS. If you love these articles sign up for my mail list here http://www.squeezeframes.com/0/175/175864/88017.html<<
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
passwelle:
Sir, I have absolutely no clue. There is talk of a possible rights issue, this may or may not happen if the below is to be believed
http://af.reuters.com/article/investingNews/idAFKBN0GZ0XU20140904
Thank you passwelle.This goes to everybody in d house pls help me in answering these questns:
1.)At what price will rtbriscoe float it right offer,i mean unit price.
2.)what is this constain still doing on the bourse,ever since no financial disclosure,no mgt update to the public glare,no fundamental benchmark ecetera.....
3.)Any latest on neimeth.Thanks as await ur ever intelligent reply.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, stock market has been a catalyst of knowing and understanding individual perspectives when it comes to how emotions run our investment believes particularly as it concerns our returns on investment. I'm not here to defend WT or Oando not releasing results but u really need to understand that it is not the way we think or assume (assumptions is not d best way to determine business or investment success...but assurance). Sir, certainty, the result will be release for sure. Well if retail or local investors are not buying Oando shares right now, certainly the institutional investors are mopping presently at a faster rate! My little advice...

wrt the bolded: with no intention to assume or speculate, financial decisions in general are based on certain indices of which the result on delay is a key one...#$millions are lost per sec on continual delay of such tools, even worst when the key players are not perturbed by market expectations and reactions #socalledcowboyism...i can't think of another country where things like this are accepted as a norm!!! 11 days still waiting...perhaps we should expect FY13+14 released same time.

#Justsaying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nexth11: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oga Agbalowomeri: Your response to Ogb...on page 403 can only come from seasons of experience...I salute sir!

@Dexter: I hail you boss tongue

#stilllearning

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nexth11: Oga Agbalowomeri: Your response to Ogb...on page 403 can only come from seasons of experience...I salute sir!

@Dexter: I hail you boss tongue

#stilllearning
u made me go back to pg 403. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, ndept, stronglink, floydmayweather, yMcy56(f), ZikkyChops(m), eziokwunwoko(m), Jonwest, SA44LA44(m), iHaveMadeiT2, 0neal(m), Laso09, lexy2lexy and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.