Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912117 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2018
swilo:
You have come again my brother grin grin
how can Buhari and Atiku contest presidency and Obj will eventually become president? grin grin
The thing tire me o. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2018
currentprice:

for thw whole suspension period with 200m bid no offer daily,,,the believe then was it will be on permanent bid straight to over N20 if not 50

so my point is pple should not see current diamond bid as the pointer

grin grin grin

FCMB is the one that surprise me most. Where is the Oga that was leveling FCMB @ N1.55?

Most likely he has finished buying..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2018
currentprice:

for thw whole suspension period with 200m bid no offer daily,,,the believe then was it will be on permanent bid straight to over N20 if not 50

so my point is pple should not see current diamond bid as the basis to hold or buy diamond with rumor flying around

grin grin grin

What then should be the basis?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

D guy don wound me tey tey ooo..... grin
Wonder why we dont leave our emotions at home before coming here.... grin grin grin grin grin
If this guy wound like NSE wound me, he will burn down customs street.... grin
He is even slang-rapping the insult sef.... grin

Hahahahahaha. This prof sha. Funny guy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2018
In this Era of 5th generation technology, how interesting would it be, if CBN allows bank account portability? With the NUBAN and BVN , I don't think dz will pose a CHALLENGE. INSTEAD OF CLIENTS CLOSING ACCOUNT AT THE MENTION OF A NEGATIVE NEWS, PPLE WILL JUST SWITCH TO A BETTER BANK.
AT EMEFIELE PPLE IN DZ FORUM... kindly escalate dz opinion to him...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin grin grin
Wall street is here!

You just broke our rules here, why? grin

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24598_DIAMOND_BANK_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_DECEMBER_2018.pdf

What I know is now public information.

Or the rest of you who trolled me.... I only wish you would have sense.

Yariya.... Enjoy your good fortune!
Ciao

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2018
GonFreecss1:
Unity bank is one of the most leveraged banks/companies on NSE. Their total liabilities are greater than their assets! Lol! I don't even want to think of their Equity to asset ratio, but then again, I have always warned that people should be defensive when buying stocks. How can you buy a stock that when you subtract the liability apart from customer deposits from Total assets, what you have left is almost nothing, or nothing or even a negative. Meaning the shareholders have nothing, if a liquidation should happen you will get nothing! If another bank should take over you will still get nothing! Using Price to book value alone to evaluate a stock is very dangerous. Some of you have forgotten that it is bonds first and other debt obligations, then preferred shares before common shares. You should always consider this when buying a stock. Liquidation value is where it's at. Goodluck!
This is an eye opener on Unity!
I hope someone in this bus will read this and wouldnt come and be displaying emotions here when its drama starts too. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Yayira:

You’ll be insulted, label emotional, your comment will be seen as “cranky” one, some will even Prescribe drugs for you just because see things differently..
The earlier you stop talking about that stock the better for you..

5 page gone already on a news without a source..

Whether this rumor is true or not Nigeria, to me is not a place to have your penny invested!
People talk on Financial matters like it’s a march between ManU and Chelsea..
Blog don’t know the magnitude of such news the post on their blogs..

This is no play! People’s money are in that stock
If you don’t own it good for you! You’ve got nothing to loose just wait to read it from the right source! before you go all out 5 pages.. This shouldn’t be too hard na !

My sister, I think you are going about this issue of diamond bank the wrong way.
What is affecting the bank is not the news but a fundamental problem.

If you want to know if a bank is healthy, you can do it yourself.
Go and look at diamond bank result again, check some important variables like CAR, NPL, liquidity ratio among others...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
In this Era of 5th generation technology, how interesting would it be, if CBN allows bank account portability? With the NUBAN and BVN , I don't think dz will pose a CHALLENGE. INSTEAD OF CLIENTS CLOSING ACCOUNT AT THE MENTION OF A NEGATIVE NEWS, PPLE WILL JUST SWITCH TO A BETTER BANK.
AT EMEFIELE PPLE IN DZ FORUM... kindly escalate dz opinion to him...

Better not try this, one bank I know would have been having only 537 account holders.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Wow! So eventually diemond bank has died. sad
What about account owners?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2018
735i:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24598_DIAMOND_BANK_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_DECEMBER_2018.pdf

Ciao

at least we see clear information now.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:56am On Dec 17, 2018
735i:

Ciao

So how valuable have you been to this forum? grin grin grin
I remember when May and Baker was to do a meteoric rise, BBM can confirm someone was valuable.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Yayira:

You’ll be insulted, label emotional, your comment will be seen as “cranky” one, some will even Prescribe drugs for you just because see things differently..

Whether this rumor is true or not Nigeria, to me is not a place to have your penny invested!

If you don’t own it good for you! You’ve got nothing to loose just wait to read it from the right source! before you go all out 5 pages.. This shouldn’t be too hard na !

I don't make baseless statements.
Asking people who bought at above N2.00 to sell and realize losses when you don't have any information is wrong!
You can't keep referencing past events as an indicator of future outcome.
I will never volunteer information nor provide hints on this thread again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2018
735i:

Ciao

I expect some people to bail out fast.

Have they secured shareholders approval?

Which board met? Board without the 4 INDEPENDENT directors?

This will be very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2018
735i:
Oga stop all these self justification. You were neither here nor there.....up till Friday.
Las las its still in NSE and anyone not in now would still benefit from it or even other stock, bonanza is still coming. grin
Happy it didn't end up in disaster anyway. We wait to hear Access side of the story.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
735i:

I don't make baseless statements.
Asking people who bought at above N2.00 to sell and realize losses when you don't have any information is wrong!
You can't keep referencing past events as an indicator of future outcome.
I will never volunteer information nor provide hints on this thread again.

Better!
We dont need outdated information, just like this one you just pasted here.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

So how valuable have you been to this forum? grin grin grin

Lol...people who listened to me did not rush to sell. I've saved some people losses.

After sleeping on this thread for years, what value have you added to this thread?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
currentprice:

at least we see clear information now.

grin grin grin

Just Uzoma's wishes smiley

They need shareholders and regulatory approval. This will be bloody.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mcy56:

Oga stop all these self justification. You were neither here nor there.....up till Friday.
Las las its still in NSE and anyone not in now would still benefit from it or even other stock, bonanza is still coming. grin

If saw dust is valued like this, I am rushing for firewood!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
wanaj0:

This is the real deal. Milost comes to mind...!!! But first let us eat.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
wanaj0:

Just Uzoma's wishes smiley

They need shareholders and regulatory approval. This will be bloody.

Sir,
I can hear some SANs thanking God for their luck.
The battle ground will be in the moon..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Better!
We dont need outdated information, just like this one you just pasted here.... grin

Lol...guy, make I talk wetin dem never release for NSE? That's insider trading bro. Learn!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Sir,
I can hear some SANs thanking God for their luck.
The battle ground will be in the moon..... grin

Best time to be a lawyer. From election tribunal to this one.

Abeg, any law firm quoted on NSE smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
735i:

Lol...people who listened to me did not rush to sell. I've saved some people losses.

After sleeping on this thread for years, what value have you added to this thread?

So I am your role model?..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mcy56:

This is an eye opener on Unity!
I hope someone in this bus will read this and wouldnt come and be displaying emotions here when its drama starts too. lipsrsealed

Lol. They will probably not listen. People have short term memory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Respect Sir. You hardly post again here. Did we offend you?

wanaj0:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
pluto09:

My sister, I think you are going about this issue of diamond bank the wrong way.
What is affecting the bank is not the news but a fundamental problem.

If you want to know if a bank is healthy, you can do it yourself.
Go and look at diamond bank result again, check some important variables like CAR, NPL, liquidity ratio among others...

My oga, I understand you and true that bank got so much holes but on this rumor! what is the accuracy ?
Truth is The tension from this forum will kill people before the stock they own kills them.

Make we talk small leave the rest .. Na hin I Dey talk.. before person go sleep for night no wake up the next morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
735i:

Lol...guy, make I talk wetin dem never release for NSE? That's insider trading bro. Learn!!

Are you telling me then that you have not just confessed to trading on insider information or at least tipping others to do so? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
The diamond deal will not fly at N3.13 because it is at huge discount to the net asset value of the company.

The shareholders know more better than that and will not approve the deal..Carlyle owns more than 17% which they purchased at about N9.00

Without their approval, the deal will be dead on arrival.

The legal battle involved will take at least a year.

Good news for some SANs.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Guy. Free my mentions. I've moved on. You should too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yayira:

It is already news.. No longer rumours. The people I feel investors should be vexing for are those that run these companies aground living lavish lifestyle with people and giving loans to cronies without any consideration for the ordinary shareholders.

If the owners and managers of the Diamond Bank did not consider their legacy and the plight of minority shareholders.. It is wise for investors to drop emotions from investing in or trading it. None of those talking caused talking here caused the predicament of Diamond Bank. In fact as a Diamond Bank customer, immediately I started hearing those funny news about them I move my tasere money from there even though I am fully aware that depositors fund is protected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Chai! Chai! Chai! Prof you no go woundjure person with laugh o. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4185) (4186) (4187) (4188) (4189) (4190) (4191) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.