Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10996964 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) ... (7790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Buy access bank from deep. Goodluck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Just helping those hypocrites who are making mouth to talk neh. Someone even says they should "discard cut losses principle". Lol. grin
I expect some of them to keep buying as prices are going down now.
Someone didn't say we should discard any principle o. He only said " if anyone took the risks, then they deserve their reward"

And yes some of us are still buying the falling prices.

How else are we gonna sell high if we don't buy low? But fear is bad. Just as greed can be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2019
Is it safe to load transcorp at this point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
mendes911:

Time to set new records. 52 weeks low records.

I can see the smile on ur face ... grin grin grin grin ...U and Agba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
tritritri:

I can see the smile on ur face ... grin grin grin grin ...U and Agba.

LOL. Are you not among?

BTW, am not smiling yet, not until stocks start getting to my junction. Road still far shaaa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
mendes911:

LOL. Are you not among?

BTW, am not smiling yet, not until stocks start getting to my junction. Road still far shaaa.

Road far ke..na chubungkin junction u dey ? aberg i dey ur back..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
tritritri:

Road far ke..na chubungkin junction u dey ? aberg i dey ur back..

Road far naww. Forget all these red colour, the koko is the percent drop. On top all these, FCMB lost only 3k today and Fidelity lost 4k.
But I like how DangCem is not trading up to it's required minimum quantity for a price change, ASI won't do a sudden drop.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
mendes911:

Road far naww. Forget all these red colour, the koko is the percent drop. On top all these, FCMB lost only 3k today and Fidelity lost 5k.
But I like how DangCem is not trading up to it's required minimum quantity for a price change, ASI won't do a sudden drop.

I see, 28K Crew ...i dey dere dey wait...we go meet .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
mendes911:

Road far naww. Forget all these red colour, the koko is the percent drop. On top all these, FCMB lost only 3k today and Fidelity lost 4k.
Hi . Please how do I determine the required minimum quantity to be traded for a price change of any stock ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
makashava:
Buy access bank from deep. Goodluck

Maybe it's not yet time, but maybe the appointed time 'for settlement of the ACCESS litigation' is apparently closer than it was before now. wink cheesy grin

"In matters of style, swim with the current, in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
~Thomas Jefferson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
samzepaparazi:
Is it safe to load transcorp at this point.

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
~Robert Kennedy

#lookdowntowardsthatlastlowpoint
#believeinmonday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
onegentleguy:

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"
~Robert Kennedy

#lookdowntowardsthatlastlowpoint
#believeinmonday

Pally, your parable is misleading. I hope you will not come out later when the share price goes either way (up or down) and say you said it or that is what you meant because you have not said anything rather more confusion.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:

Hi . Please how do I determine the required minimum quantity to be traded for a price change of any stock ?

In principle and on the back of NSE trading rules, there are 3 categories of quoted stocks in the exchange:
• Caqtegory A
• Category B and
• Category C.
Each with its own peculiarities in terms of security/stock type(whether its penny/small, mid or large cap coys).
The minimum volume required to capture a given intraday price on the tradebook depends on the category of stock involved.

By convention;
• For stocks in category A (coys that are trading at >/= 0.20k but < N5), u need a single block volume trade of at least 100,000 unit to capture the intraday high or low on the trade book.
• For stocks in category B (coys that are trading at >/= N5 but </= N100), u need a minimum volume of 50,000 units.
and...
• For stocks in category C (coys that are trading at >/= N100 and above), u need a minimum volume of 10,000 units.

The rules are brokered by the NSE and supervised by the same body and the SEC. ...they are however open to change/amendment as shall be determined by the NSE from time to time.

Hope its clearer now?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
onegentleguy:

In principle and on the back of NSE trading rules, there are 3 categories of quoted stocks in the exchange:
• Category A
•Category B and
• Category C.
Each with its own peculiarities in terms of security/stock type(whether its penny/small, mid and large cap coys).
The minimum volume required to capture a given intraday price on the tradebook depends on the category of stock involved.

By convention;
• For stocks in categories A (coys that are trading at >/= 0.20k but </= N5), u need a single block volume trade of at least 100,000 unit to capture the intraday high or low on the trade book.
• For stocks in categories B (coys that are trading at >/= N5 but </= N100), u need a minimum of volume of 50,000 units.
and...
• For stocks in categories C (coys that are trading at >/= N100 and above), u need a minimum volume of 10,000 units.

The rules are brokered by the NSE and supervised by the same body and the SEC. ...they are however open to change/amendment as determined by the NSE.

Hope its clearer now?

Crystal clear ...
Many thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Standardguy:

Pally, your parable is misleading. I hope you will not come out later when the share price goes either way (up or down) and say you said it or that is what you meant because you have not said anything rather more confusion.

wink cheesy grin
U are probably confused because U have chosen to.
...I'll advise u to read between the lines. But if u still could not interpret anything, then am sorry, I can not help u my dear !!
Btw, I owe u no obligation with information on when I key in or exit a stock. ...I only did that with DIAMOND(as with others in the past), because I needed to guide those who consulted me privately.(I did state that clearly here)
I shall CONTINUE to do that in future, when and where the need arises.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please what is the chart saying about UNIONDAC?
cc. FUXER , BBM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
fxuser:
Happy New Year

You are the best...! Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Babe na only you I miss for this world grin
Happy new year

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Same here my darling. You are damn right!!! kiss grin

Very funny... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
Chai! Today's market get as e be o, red everywhere. shocked
Na Wetin I see for equity stats I dey talk o. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
swilo:
Very funny... grin grin
Happy new year. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Happy new year. smiley

Happy new year to you Mcy. Keep shining cos you are a very bright light...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
swilo:
Happy new year to you Mcy. Keep shining cos you are a very bright light...
AMEN! Thanks sweetie. kiss
I pray that the Almighty God will continually uplift you, shower you with uncommon favour and bestow upon you the sure mercies of David in Jesus name. Amen. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mcy56:
Chai! Today's market get as e be o, red everywhere. shocked
Na Wetin I see for equity stats I dey talk o. tongue
Everywhere stew lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
NSEMPA

Happy new year friends....

2019 is just a big empty bag, whatever you fill it with is majorly your choice.. grin

- Serve God..
- Help the needy as you are led...
- Be your brother's keeper....
- Spend 15 mins every week to think of eternity and the future. grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2019
@TLAX please unquote me. Thks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2019
Wetin we go buy on Monday ooo ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Jona, don't quote me again. You are not my friend here, so no need to pretend as one. Anyone who wishes me evil is not a friend. Just feel like letting you know, I have nothing whatsoever against you, we are all b&sitL.

In a public forum? Anybody can quote anybody abeg. As long as you keep it civil while quoting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
My Oga. Please don’t add petrol to the fire ^
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TradeInvestGal(f): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Jona, don't quote me again. You are not my friend here, so no need to pretend as one. Anyone who wishes me evil is not a friend. Just feel like letting you know, I have nothing whatsoever against you, we are all b&sitL.

dear as a woman, i do not think that this is a good way to act in a public forum. just ignore those whose beliefs don't align with urs. I think it will serve u better. compliments of the season!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonadull: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Jona, don't quote me again. You are not my friend here, so no need to pretend as one. Anyone who wished me evil is not a friend. Just feel like letting you know, I have nothing whatsoever against you, we are all b&sitL.
Ha , madam mcy56
remember the yorùbá adage that goes
Bi a ò bá gbàgbé ọ̀rọ̀ àná, a ò ni ri ẹni bá ṣeré
If one does not forget past misdeed/grudge, one would not get anyone to play with.
I know exactly what you’re making reference to ,but please let it slide .
I should have ignored you guys in the first place cos it’s none of my business. I used to see you as a very sweet person from your previous posts and mentions on here and I don’t want you to transfer the whole stuff to my head.
Btw, I never wished you any evil in any way .
What’s b&sitL ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Jonathan:
Ha , madam mcy56
remember the yorùbá adage that goes

If one does not forget past misdeed/grudge, one would not get anyone to play with.
I know exactly what you’re making reference to ,but please let it slide . What’s b&sitL ?
Lol. You made me happy now. grin
I just used that avenue to let you know cos I don't keep grudges. You know what, i relate with you well here and I least expected such comment from you then. If it were to be someone I don't relate with, I wouldn't even bother at all. Was just a bit disappointed, nothing more nothing less. Maybe I took this forum like a real world, I think.
Anyway its okay. Thanks. God bless. wink

Btw: b&sitL means Brothers & Sisters In The Lord ....as coined by Pastor Ihedi. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) (4247) (4248) ... (7790) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: topsquino(m), EduC(m), 222Martins(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.