Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11077010 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:

Your analysis is based on what exactly?
Was there any bull immediately after 2015 elections?
I know your are a politician, and a supporter of APC, I know also that you have interest in NSE, as far as NSE concern, I maintain neutral ground in politics. I am not siding any political party. I analyze stock based on my research findings, and what is happening in our society.
Technical and fundamental tools work at different time. But I believed more in fundamental.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chibuking81:

I know your are a politician, and a supporter of APC, I know also that you have interest in NSE, as far as NSE concern, I maintain neutral ground in politics. I am not siding any political party. I analyze stock based on my research findings, and what is happening in our society.
Technical and fundamental tools work at different time. But I believed more in fundamental.
Ok.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Is the price and fortunes of Julius Berger tied to the 2nd Niger Bridge,any time news flies in of Politicians inspecting the 2nd Niger Bridge b4 u know price rises......

Caveat
The only reason Im holding tenaciously to my Jberger is that after completion the 2nd Niger Bridge will be tolled....That sounds like more cash cow than what Lekki toll makes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chibuking81:

12. Julius berger ( Price need to come down more)

The price of this one is rising not falling o. For now nobody knows if it will reverse in the short term.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
maishai:
Is the price and fortunes of Julius Berger tied to the 2nd Niger Bridge,any time news flies in of Politicians inspecting the 2nd Niger Bridge b4 u know price rises......

Caveat
The only reason Im holding tenaciously to my Jberger is that after completion the 2nd Niger Bridge will be tolled.... That sounds like more cash cow than what Lekki toll makes

I gbadu your style Sir. Oya, let me go and buy. Cash Cow sighted in JB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chibuking81:

1. Fcmb
2. Access
3. Eternal
4. Ucap
5. Transcorp
6. Zenith ( but price need to come down more)
7. GTB bank ( price need to come down more)
8.UBA bank ( price need to come down more)
9. FBNH ( Price need to come down more)
10. Dangote sugar ( price need to come down more)
11. Fidelity ( Price need to come down more)
12. Julius berger ( Price need to come down more)

Not when government has started releasing monies for 2nd Niger bridge, Lagos-Ibadan Express way and completion of PDP national Secretariat. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
mendes911:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
mendes911:

Enjoy what again? Prices are yet to tank. Market is losing mainly what it gained previously, especially what it gained during DBN instigated bull run.

What that guy is doing is like what we call '' e yi je e yi o je'' grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
TLAX:

grin grin grin

I no talk anything oooo. Am only appreciating his post.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
mendes911:

Abeg come buy my tesere units. As my person wey you be, I go sell to you @N35 per share
#RunsOutofThread#
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
mendes911:

I no talk anything oooo. Am only appreciating his post.

Haba..I am not insinuating anything o. I am only smiling in appreciation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
DangCem just responded.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
ASI 29,336.80 grin grin grin Agba right now..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
tritritri:

ASI was above 30k until DangCem lost N16 towards end of trading. That stock for jeje wait. It will come and create a false impression.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
mendes911:

ASI was above 30k until DangCem lost N16 towards end of trading. That stock for jeje wait. It will come and create a false impression.

it will be back at 30k tmrw if msci guyz didnt sale again tomorrow ,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
tritritri:

It's the last leggover we've been waiting for
Let others join the craze
We wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

It's the last leggover we've been waiting for
Let others join the craze
We wait

Like Access @N2.00 and FCMB @N0.50
Na joke ooooo
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:

Are you a learner sir or pretending not to know that NSE gained 10 straight days after Buhari won the 2015 elections. Infact, it had a massive index gaining over 8% on a single trading day after he won the election.
https://nairametrics.com/bulls-bulls-bulls-investors-smile-to-the-bank-as-stocks-post-10-straight-days-of-gains/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Are you a learner sir or pretending not to know that NSE gained 10 straight days after Buhari won the 2015 elections. Infact, it had a massive index gaining over 8% on a single trading day after he won the election.
https://nairametrics.com/bulls-bulls-bulls-investors-smile-to-the-bank-as-stocks-post-10-straight-days-of-gains/

God bless your entire house, i like to move with people who would always back up their claims with evidences!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
mendes911:

I am still waiting for some stocks to come to my junctions......

Na TA people dey follow index, me na individual stock grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Correct man grin grin
The person I asked the question was just blabbering . “I know you’re a politician, bla bla bla bla” , e no answer question wey dem ask am . I just said ok

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
pluto09:

I am still waiting for some stocks to come to my junctions......

Na TA people dey follow index, me na individual stock grin grin

We are saying the same thing Pluto.

DangCem losing massively will create a make believe that things has bottomed out and that may halt further sliding of some stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
mendes911:

We are saying the same thing Pluto.

DangCem losing massively will create a make believe that things has bottomed out and that may halt further sliding of some stocks.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mpeace:
So when zenith was 19, it was not bonanza until it got to 20. When fidelity was 1.56 it was not bonanza, when fcmb got to 1.3 it was not bonanza. OK oh.

Na true o lolz I bought zenith @ 19 slf.
Side-eyes @chibuking grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
tritritri:

Nothing really happen today.. only those interested in Dangote should be smiling.. yesterday was better slf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
I chooses to remain silent on most questions, because some members here derived pleasure in attacking any post that goes contrary to their view. I hate insult, and don't like insulting people.

This is new year, let us hold on to what that work best for us, if anyone needed to ask me any helping question, let him notify me through my email. Nobody employed me, or pay me for my research work, neither do I share any gain or loss of any member here.
My good friend Onlygentleguy that also present his research findings has stop for some time now, it might be due to insult and lack of appreciation.

I personal felt that it will be of help to people when I started the message of bonanza period. Based on my past experince , my research finding, and use of what that work best for me, which is God help.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:

I’m still looking for the insult in this question ^

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chibuking81:
I chooses to remain silent on most questions, because some members here derived pleasure in attacking any post that goes contrary to their view. I hate insult, and don't like insulting people.

This is new year, let us hold on to what that work best for us, if anyone needed to ask me any helping question, let him notify me through my email. Nobody employed me, or pay me for my research work, neither do I share any gain or lose of any member here.
My good friend Onlygentleguy that also present his research finding has stop for some time now, it might be due to insult and lack of appreciation.

I personal felt that it will be of help to people when I started the message of bonanza period. Based on my past experince , my research finding, and use of what that work best for me, which is God help.

sweetheart grin nobody insult you na.. your bonanza don happen since na you just dey shift date.. anyway who no like double bonanza grin
continue the good work kk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yayira:

Nothing really happen today.. only those interested in Dangote should be smiling.. yesterday was better slf

30K support is broken ...dat what happened today...let see how friday goes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Much better than all the tumbu tumbu analysis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
tritritri:

30K support is broken ...dat what happened today...let see how friday goes.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) (4255) (4256) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: readerschairman, wanaj0 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.