Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11003289 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) ... (7794) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:26am On Jan 16, 2019
Una well done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 8:37am On Jan 16, 2019
Experienced traders in the house, please help me with stocks that move on steroids during bull season, the only one on my mind right now is oando.......Is the price depressed enough to jump in to set trap and wait......
cc
fxuser
Agba
Chibuking
Peterichy
Bbm
yok
rabbi
mendes

.? has anybody seen UCHESON, I wanted to know if he has acquired Oando as promised??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2019
maishai:
Experienced traders in the house, please help me with stocks that move on steroids during bull season, the only one on my mind right now is oando.......Is the price depressed enough to jump in to set trap and wait......
cc
fxuser
Agba
Chibuking
Peterichy
Bbm
yok
rabbi
mendes

.? has anybody seen UCHESON, I wanted to know if he has acquired Oando as promised??
One of the ogas on your list will require a subscription to answer you.
I doubt if ucheson survived "it”. You know Oando kills if you take too much of it.
If ucheson is still "alive" them be sure that he has changed moniker to loco

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2019
Meanwhile, deruggedprof just dey peep from time to time. He no want comment this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2019
Mpeace:
Meanwhile, deruggedprof just dey peep from time to time. He no want comment this year.

Thanks. I think say na only me dey see am oo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2019
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT /MSCI POSITION (NSE STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT) - FOR 16 JANUARY 2019

MSCI Nigeria sold only Dangote Sugar 15,000: Oando 105,000. Likely to be waiting for the outcome of next week MPC meeting to determine the next move.

Market breadth was 21 gainers 13 losers, the all share index rose by 0.58%, temporarily we have the short term in weak bullish mode All share Index loss for 2019 now 4.11%, while the longer time frame is still bearish. With the way buyers have shown up in the last two days (closing figures are at the higher ends of our expected daily ranges), bears have been temporarily put under pressure, therefore loss or gain at the end of the week likely to be minimal. We cannot fight the market, but we keep following up. However, knowing the higher time frame trend, I will not be an aggressive buyer in this market.

Our subscribers to stick to our planned buying prices.

For Wednesday 16 January 2019 projection for the Nigeria All Share Index, expected High is 30,218.36 Low at 30,010.75.

From this year, I will start talking about companies that are likely to be takeover/merger candidates. They are many companies that will fall in this category and will be a worthwhile research. Especially when they are trading at a very low point that our maximum loss is within 15% to 20% range. For this I will be posting more in our twitter handle.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is legal and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI Nigeria for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified. Get us at twitter https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Gurus, the below mail was what i sent to morgan and the sender of the hike in chrages mail called me this morning and was saying that the tone of my mail was rather harsh on morgan. pls have i said something bad here?

Sir,

this thing will not fly and is never acceptable, i joined your firm not quite long and i have moved all my trading money from my former broker to Morgan based on the recommendation from some one but now you are increasing your charges by 100% after i have moved over to Morgan pls Sir, this will never fly with me and i will also cascade the message to my other colleagues to vehemently resist your 100% hike. Am just taking risk with my money in your polaris bank and yet all you can do is to add additional fear again to the risk am taking with. Oga, that will never fly by God grace.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:48am On Jan 16, 2019
aremso:

Gurus, the below mail was what i sent to morgan and the sender of the hike in chrages mail called me this morning and was saying that the tone of my mail was rather harsh on morgan. pls have i said something bad here?

Sir,

this thing will not fly and is never acceptable, i joined your firm not quite long and i have moved all my trading money from my former broker to Morgan based on the recommendation from some one but now you are increasing your charges by 100% after i have moved over to Morgan pls Sir, this will never fly with me and i will also cascade the message to my other colleagues to vehemently resist your 100% hike. Am just taking risk with my money in your polaris bank and yet all you can do is to add additional fear again to the risk am taking with. Oga, that will never fly by God grace.
E harsh oh. If my customer send me this type message I go just send one sexy staff go do marketing for him side.# Advice to Morgan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Don't mind yeye Morgan, they will soon feel the heat.

aremso:

Sir,

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2019
aremso:

Sir,

shocked

Please be careful in posting confidencial mail here, your broker now know your NL ID .

I wouldn't want my Broker monitoring my NL ID, is my privacy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2019
105m Diamond shares sold at the open.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

shocked

Please be careful in posting confidencial mail here, your broker now know your NL ID .

I would want my Broker monitoring my NL ID, is my privacy.

who cares let them know!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Mpeace:
E harsh oh. If my customer send me this type message I go just send one sexy staff go do marketing for him side.# Advice to Morgan.

shocked shocked
Abeg forward your company email to me sharp sharp, I get small complain grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
aremso:

Sir,

Good. I won't personally send any mail or call them. When that time reaches, I'll just move.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BMZK: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2019
Contrary to what some analysts think about Access bank post merger, by virtue of becoming one of the biggest bank, it will stand the chance to overtake GTB. It is good to also view perspectives from positive angle without always being pessimistic

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2019
aremso:

Sir,

Lolzz
@Aremso you over harsh grin grin but I understand you..
It was a wrong timing.. many made nothing through out last year, some are still looking to BE and they decided to increase charges now.. it will not “fly” with a lot of people grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2019
BMZK:
Contrary to what some analysts think about Access bank post merger, by virtue of becoming one of the biggest bank, it will stand the chance to overtake GTB. It is good to also view perspectives from positive angle without always being pessimistic

Preach it..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
arduino:

shocked shocked
Abeg forward your company email to me sharp sharp, I get small complain grin grin
You go first subscribe with 1000 units of Nestlé only.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2019
yom2:
I dey wonder sha but coca cola and ford still dey long after d owners
Lol. Not saying all o but the message is that many companies dont have continuity plan which is very bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2019
Lol. In other news,Otedola wants to buy FO assets. Shellholders beware.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2019
aremso:
pls have i said something bad here?
Sir,
Oga Aremso, the tone of this letter is inappropriate and is more of an attack/threat than a constructive one that reflects your displeasure at a decision reached by a corporate entity.
While not in support of the sharp hike, I think the the brokerage commission some other houses charges are still on the high side compared to this. Make we all chill and see how it goes first. lipsrsealed
Abeg, anyone wey see another reliable one charging 0.25% should inform us cos this their rate go make jijo and itchy fingers suffer o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cownu: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Help !
My stockbroker is too slow! angry angry
All the juicy offers would have been cleared before my stockbroker put my order in the market . Is this normal ?
The order I placed since yesterday and as at 11 am today .it wasn’t in the market . Until around 11:30 when all the offers have been cleared angry angry
Is this normal please? I’m so pissed angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cownu: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
It’s so painful angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cownu:
Help !
My stockbroker is too slow! angry angry
All the juicy offers would have been cleared before my stockbroker put my order in the market . Is this normal ?
The order I placed since yesterday and as at 11 am today .it wasn’t in the market . Until around 11:30 when all the offers have been cleared angry angry Is this normal please? I’m so pissed angry
Maybe its normal with analogue brokers. So since we don dey shout trade yourself here na mandate you still they send to broker? shocked
Try and open account with a digital broker so you can do it yourself..... that is if you have enough time at your disposal.
I'm just so addicted to Morgan that not even this their new rate can make me leave them, no not totally, whether e go help me control how I dey buy/sell at will self grin
Caveat: This is strictly Mcy's opinion, dont bother to quote and insult me. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cownu: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mcy56:

Maybe its normal with analogue brokers. So since we don dey shout trade yourself here na mandate you still they send to broker? shocked
Try and open account with a digital broker so you can do it yourself..... that is if you have enough time at your disposal.
I'm just so addicted to Morgan that not even this their new rate can make me leave them, no not totally, whether e go help me control how I dey buy/sell at will self grin
Caveat: This is strictly Mcy's opinion, dont bother to quote and insult me. tongue
No it’s not analogue broker . I have their app and I use their website too .
Do you mean order placed with your stockbroker reflects in the market immediately?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cownu:
No it’s not analogue broker . I have their app and I use their website too .
Do you mean order placed with your stockbroker reflects in the market immediately?
Yes! Immediately and Qty/Price can be adjusted right on the exchange as you deem fit ...by myself not the stockbroker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cownu: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mcy56:

Yes! Immediately and Qty/Price can be adjusted right on the exchange as you deem fit ...by myself not the stockbroker.
Thank you very much angry
I will do sth about it ASAP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cownu:
Thank you very much angry I will do sth about it ASAP
You may mention the broker maybe there are those that are using them here, they may be able to assist you as well since you said you are using app. I don't know how that works.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/16/countries-with-the-fastest-growing-millionaire-billionaire-populations.html

NIGERIA TO PRODUCE THE HIGHEST NUMBERS OF NEW MULTIMILLIONAIRES IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS.. SAYS RESEARCH

These countries are set to see their millionaire populations skyrocket in the next 5 years
Karen Gilchrist | @_karengilchrist 2 Hours Ago
Man at the airport
EXTREME-PHOTOGRAPHER | E+ | Getty Images
Economic powerhouses like the United States, China and Japan may be home to the highest proportion of the world's wealthy, but when it comes to minting new millionaires, opportunities abound in some surprising places.

That's according to a new report from wealth research firm Wealth-X, which found that the countries on track for the fastest growth in their wealthy populations are select emerging nations across Africa, Asia and Europe.

The study, taken from Wealth-X's inaugural "High Net Worth Handbook 2019," drew on research from more than 540,000 high net worth individuals — those with a net worth of $1 million to $30 million — to forecast its outlook for global wealth growth over the next five years. It took into account current wealth levels, population growth estimates and anticipated future investment opportunities.

The report found the West African nation of Nigeria to be the front runner, set to see its high net worth population balloon by a compound annual rate of 16.3 percent between now and 2023. It was followed by Egypt at 12.5 percent and Bangladesh at 11.4 percent.

Here's the full list of the 10 fastest-growing high net worth countries:

Wealth-X
The research points to a common trend among growth forecasts, whereby less developed countries with a lower initial base line — in this case wealth — see greater relative growth.

To be sure, it would be much more difficult for incumbents like the U.S. and China — with their respective millionaire populations of 8.7 million and 1.9 million — to record the same rates, even though China is forecast for impressive growth. However, the report unearths some interesting outliers.

Poland and Kenya, for example, are "surprising cases," the report noted, because they are not seen in traditional groupings of top emerging nations familiarized by terms such as BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) and MINT (Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey).

"The top ten countries with the fast growing HNW (high net worth) populations are a motley group," the report noted. "With a growth measure we would expect to see some less affluent countries with small HNW populations but Poland and Kenya are two surprising cases."

The sources of each of the nations' wealth growth are disparate too. Commodity rich nations like Nigeria and Egypt can likely attribute much of their wealth accumulation to energy exports, Wealth-X noted in a separate report from 2018. Meanwhile, Bangladesh — which has seen the world's fastest growing ultra wealthy population (those with a net worth of more than $30 million) over the past five years — draws its success from rapid urbanization and increased infrastructure investment.

Vietnam, India, the Philippines and Kenya are among the other countries to feel the impact of greater structural investment. While Ukraine and Poland can attribute their much recent growth to a boon in their tech sectors.

Lastly China, a hotbed for new wealth, continues to benefit from its government's comprehensive national economic agenda. The Asian giant is forecast to become home to 32 of the world's 40 high net worth cities over the next five years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by proflomo(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
Mcy56:

In some few years to come stockbrokers will be out of trade. Well, they may remain in business sha, as financial analyst/consultant.
Technology is just beginning to usurp jobs it hasn't yet started.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2019
my sovereign trust insurance cry cry cry who is doing this to me? i need more at 20kobo

(1) (2) (3) ... (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) ... (7794) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), Curiouscity(m), nosa2(m), Streetinvestor2, ojeysky(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.