Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893912 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Born2berich: I just pray that WT and his oxygen boys will not send some people to the hospital soon.

Current market price as at now: N24.20

Some people are already in the hospital because of WT. The current bear is not the only cause of recent absenteeism of some members of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Dexterax: If it touches N13 before December 31st 2014, I shall return waving oxygen flags in my hands.
Oxygen have a rights issue planned. Imagine waking up tomorrow to read a pdf on the NSE website that it has been technically suspended till February 2015 grin
The thought alone dey fill my belle with laff
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2014
House, any info on the N7 billion naira fraud rocking Skye bank?
If this is real, its going to wipe off the PAT going forward.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Elai147:

Some people are already in the hospital because of WT. The current bear is not the only cause of recent absenteeism of some members of this thread.

The stock has refused to enter green for sometime now hence all man for himself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2014
If you still like to maintain your status as multimillionaire, a millionaire, even a thousandnaire, now is the right time to sale to avoid "had I know" I still maintain that market will still go down more than expected, Many might not like what I stated, but it will happen very soon, but will later move up next year. Sale and reposition yourself for the task ahead. (remember we are here to help one another to grow)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2014
passwelle:
Oxygen have a rights issue planned. Imagine waking up tomorrow to read a pdf on the NSE website that it has been technically suspended till February 2015 grin
The thought alone dey fill my belle with laff

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2014
kokobaba: House, any info on the N7 billion naira fraud rocking Skye bank?
If this is real, its going to wipe off the PAT going forward.

I hear sey na wan sharp IT dude run the parole.

Viewing too much Forbes' Richest List, Bloomberg Billionaires List and so forth...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Born2berich: I just pray that WT and his oxygen boys will not send some people to the hospital soon.

Current market price as at now: N24.20

Anyone who finds himself in the hospital on account of Oando is on a suicide mission. What has happened to Oando in times of price on the exchange that has not happened to so many stocks already? Investors' faith in Oando to take them to their eldorado appears to be failing and rightfully so. No results, no forward looking statements any longer cheesy cheesy But I am of the opinion we need to exercise some patience here. This is a bear season where stocks get punished. Go through the stocks list and you would find many stocks that have crashed from their all-time high. For me, I await a negative or positive news that will aid proper analysis of this company. From there, I'll make my own forward-looking statements grin.
Nem is also trying to find a new support. Generally,just hold your positions. No need for panick now, at least till Q3'14 results start trickling in. This is a frequent trend in this market. It is not an anomaly.
Like I stated in a previous post, the banks might be in deep trouble in they fail to raise capital. Most affected will be the Tier 2 banks.

#Diningwiththeoxygenboyz undecided cry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
cry embarassed :which ken tins be all dis pesin hard earned cash just de pour for ground de wast in nse. angry tongue cry embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Chibuking81: If you still like to maintain your status as multy millionaire, a millionaire, even a thousandnaire, now is the right time to sale to avoid "had I know" I still maintain that market will still go down more than expected, Many might not like what I stated, but it will happen very soon, but will later move up next year. Sale and reposition yourself for the task ahead. (remember we are here to help one another to grow)

I have kept some cash since waiting for APR and CUSTODY to fall to my range... yet notin!!

hopefully some faithful's in here will listen to your sermon and sell down these shares... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2014
feelamong:

I have kept some cash since waiting for APR and CUSTODY to fall to my range... yet notin!!

hopefully some faithful's in here will listen to your sermon and sell down these shares... grin

Oga, as per the highlighted, Sango or Amadioha, choose the source of the thunder strike, make I call the necessary gods.

angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Dexterax:

Oga, as per the highlighted, Sango or Amadioha, choose the source of the thunder strike, make I call the necessary gods.

angry grin

Just do the needful and revert! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2014
kotlass:
#Diningwiththeoxygenboyz undecided cry angry

Well said but from your facial expressions, dining with the oxygen boyz must be intriguing cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2014
passwelle:
Honestly, I have absolutely no idea. Maybe some folks just likes the Kunoch style.
Thank you bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chibuking81: If you still like to maintain your status as multimillionaire, a millionaire, even a thousandnaire, now is the right time to sale to avoid "had I know" I still maintain that market will still go down more than expected, Many might not like what I stated, but it will happen very soon, but will later move up next year. Sale and reposition yourself for the task ahead. (remember we are here to help one another to grow)

I beg to disagree. There would be a short/brief bull run in anticipation of Q3'14 results- then is the best time to Sell if you have to. The best time to sell is in a bull run not at the height of this current pessimism. You keep preaching post-election entry. I hope you are good in TA to know when to start buying sha. Time will tell cos no one knows for sure. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
Born2berich:

Well said but from your facial expressions, dining with the oxygen boyz must be intriguing cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy You can say that again. But for real, I am not panicky bro. It is not easy though. Access, Skye, Nem et al, in fact NSE, SEC all follow they keep person at alert. But I made a decision never to allow stock investment adversely affect my health/life. I can't speak for investors that buy during the bull and sell when the bears hold sway. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
On Diamond, I think it may just be new found confidence in the stock, at least they have raised the needed capital.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Elai147:

Noway,how can they be in the hospital ? O & O IS FOR THE BRAVE tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UD4040: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Pls house what's d current price of transcorp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
kotlass:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You can say that again. But for real, I am not panicky bro. It is not easy though. Access, Skye, Nem et al, in fact NSE, SEC all follow they keep person at alert. But I made a decision never to allow stock investment adversely affect my health/life. I can't speak for investors that buy during the bull and sell when the bears hold sway. undecided

I understand your POV but i am yet to see anybody that will loose serious money and his health wont be affected in one way or the other.

Lets assume you bought oando at N33 with the the intention of playing short or medium term added with the usual high expectations and by December it crashed to N12 due to the release of bad results, will you still be healthy? I doubt that sir.

Nobody loves to loose money especially to a corporate crook. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
passwelle: On Diamond, I think it may just be new found confidence in the stock, at least they have raised the needed capital.

Don't be deceived... there is notin new about any confidence....

The long awaited cross has been done today at the agreed price... hopefully from tomorrow we shall see more of the stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
hbrednic:

Noway,how can they be in the hospital ? O & O IS FOR THE BRAVE tongue

Brave and lion hearted humans grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
UD4040: Pls house what's d current price of transcorp
Last price 5.87. WAvg of 5.86
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
feelamong: Don't be deceived... there is notin new about any confidence....
The long awaited cross has been done today at the agreed price... hopefully from tomorrow we shall see more of the stock
I stand corrected. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oando is falling hand big time but i'll still hang on. I won't sell @ a loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kokobaba: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dexterax:

I hear sey na wan sharp IT dude run the parole.

Viewing too much Forbes' Richest List, Bloomberg Billionaires List and so forth...
But N7 billion is serious money. Many companies don't make up to that amount even as their revenue in a year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chibuking81: If you still like to maintain your status as multimillionaire, a millionaire, even a thousandnaire, now is the right time to sale to avoid "had I know" I still maintain that market will still go down more than expected, Many might not like what I stated, but it will happen very soon, but will later move up next year. Sale and reposition yourself for the task ahead. (remember we are here to help one another to grow)

People like you are not supposed to be here at all. You open your mouth to say things you dont know. Even if there is anything like that, will there be any reason to panic? Na wa oooo, i pity the people wey dey listen to you oooo. Its just that people have short memories. Similar thing happened few months ago, and there was nothing people like you didnt say about this market. Please hold your opinion to yourself and leave the stock market. You can sell now and bury your money in your bedroom. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dumexoga:

People like you are not supposed to be here at all. You open your mouth to say things you dont know. Even if there is anything like that, will there be any reason to panic? Na wa oooo, i pity the people wey dey listen to you oooo. Its just that people have short memories. Similar thing happened few months ago, and there was nothing people like you didnt say about this market. Please hold your opinion to yourself and leave the stock market. You can sell now and bury your money in your bedroom. Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=Dumexoga][/quote]

Anyway, am here in Dubai cooling off with my family. I have millions of units of Oando shares and am not shaking at all. I have never regretted my decisions ever since i entered this stock market. Na people wey invest penny dey always panic. There are people out there with billions in this market, dem no dey fear. mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Born2berich:

The stock has refused to enter green for sometime now hence all man for himself.

From what I´m seeing, Oando shareholders should brace themselves for a one-month tedious ride before they can smile again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Aks: Oando is falling hand big time but i'll still hang on. I won't sell @ a loss

You are right. Selling at a loss may not be a good idea. The shareholders must smile again. The Oxygen boys may be smart but some investors will definitely benefit from their evil plans. One has to keep careful watch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucvin and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.