Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11582406 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (8207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 6:40am On Jan 21, 2019
Mcy56:

It starts with C.....and ends with 15. lipsrsealed

#runsaway#

grin

Oya, full disclosure na...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Chibuking81:
Zenith bank 2018 final year result might come out next week Friday, with final year dividend of #2.50/#3, bonus might be included. Their earning per a share keep on moving high. Possibility of their price hitting above #30 in the next 40 to 60 days is high. They might still go down again within this period, but the possibility of upward movement any moment from now is high.
My opinion though. Not buying nor selling recommendation.

DD is allow, please this does not call for attack.

What is that your bonanza price for zenith again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2019
pluto09:

What is that your bonanza price for zenith again
Did you believe in bonanza before? Ok ASI below 30,000, which we just witnessed few days back and might still witness again, again my bonanza as I maintain from when it was introduced, is to by one and get one free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2019
maishai:

Jim Ovia about to collect #9 billion for 2018, aside all contract and runs he does for zenith bank.......THERE IS GOD O!!!!!!

My brother that's how he has been collecting it every yr, may God help us too to get there. Very possible to get there with being focus and having a purposeful life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Their results will spend a minimum of 2 weeks with CBN. It may even be delayed until after the elections.
Chibuking81:
Zenith bank 2018 final year result might come out next week Friday, with final year dividend of #2.50/#3, bonus might be included. Their earning per a share keep on moving high. Possibility of their price hitting above #30 in the next 40 to 60 days is high. They might still go down again within this period, but the possibility of upward movement any moment from now is high.
My opinion though. Not buying nor selling recommendation.

DD is allow, please this does not call for attack.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2019
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT /MSCI POSITION (NSE STOCK MARKET WEATHER REPORT) - FOR 21 JANUARY 2019

MSCI Nigeria has no movement on Friday.

An interesting week with the bulls on the driver’s seat. Action spots were the Industrial, Lotus 2 and Insurance Indexes. If you have followed our no loss trading system, you should have a cool 10% on one of your investments by now (in less than 2 months).

Market breadth was mixed bulls 20, bears 22 on Friday 18 January 2019. However, bears had some heavyweight stocks on their side to clinch the day. NSE all share index loss for 2019 is now 1.35%. With the media blowing the news everywhere, expect as usual news followers will rush the market in the earlier part of the week. Monday likely to close bullish.
. Final trend for the week to become clearer by Tuesday/Wednesday.

For Monday 21 January 2019 projection for the Nigeria All Share Index, expected High is 31164.83 Low at 30,685.84. These figures are just to gain the strength of the closing figures: closings near the high means bulls have more strength, while near the low side shows bears in control.

Our stock selection list and entry level for the week (available to subscribers only)

We will continue to monitor the stock in our list of selected stock and give updates from time to time.

First revelation of our merger candidate made today (information for subscribers only). We should start buying little by little, risk is small (company is still profitable with positive reserve and at good support point).

From this year, I will start talking about companies that are likely to be takeover/merger candidates. They are many companies that will fall in this category and will be a worthwhile research. Especially when they are trading at a very low point that our maximum loss is within 15% to 20% range. For this I will be posting more in our twitter handle.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
This document remains the property of Target Technical Analysis and is not to be distributed or passed to another person without express permission from the publisher at 2002yok@gmail.com

N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero, unless the fund is exiting from the particular Country involved. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market. The date displayed may not be the actual date of purchase/sale of equity (this is legal and allowable under the regulations guiding funds operations in general).

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI Nigeria for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified. Get us at twitter https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Chibuking81:

Did you believe in bonanza before? Ok ASI below 30,000, which we just witnessed few days back and might still witness again, again my bonanza as I maintain from when it was introduced, is to by one and get one free. If you have believed in my bonanza message, by now if you are truthful without been a doubting Thomas, you would have been testifying how many Zenith bank and other companies share you got free. Most of us that left the market then, and came back this new year have been testifying how many units of share we got free from the companies we left them as we bought back from beginning of this new year. Or did it not favour you?. Those that it did not favor never believed in my bonanza message, like it happened in the days of Noah. shocked
Remember I said that my post doesn't call for an attack. If what I posted didn't go well with you jump and pass, because some might need it and work with it, and better still post your own cool shocked

I just asked a question o, some might still be waiting for zenith at your bonanza price grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2019
Mpeace:
But just like the last year, be sure to see some stocks make good upwards movement, especially those with good fundamentals and selling at huge discount. Be sure to also see some stocks with excellent full year and quarterly results, and stocks with positive news make good price appreciations.
I share your sentiments. Those waiting for a repeat of the generally bullish trend of this time last year are likely having sweet dreams. The bonanza gang's call is still based on the same assumption that a general bull is on its way.
I don't see it like that. Indications are more that the bull will pick on individual stocks at different times.....a trend which is even more profitable if one can successfully decode the turn by turn order in which the bulls will visit the individual stocks.
Diamond Bank's bonanza came and it's bull followed. Nem insurance's Bonanza was here two weeks ago and now it's bull is on course. That is likely going to be the pattern this year....The morning, they say, shows the day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2019
Stocking:

I hope you won’t commit suicide when Buhari is declared winner in Febuari ?
Cos I don’t know why exactly you have decided to start derailing this beautiful thread with politics. There’s a whole fucking_ section for politics.
Nonsense!

I just noticed you are among the BMC spamming all the threads on nairaland because of 30K. shocked

Well Its not your fault i blame Buhari bad regime for high rate of unemployment.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Verapax2001: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2019
House, pls what is the sin wapco committed that dealt so heartlessly with the price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:12am On Jan 21, 2019
Bonanza period has not started yet. I keep saying you all will know when it does. Many are still optimistic and buying. This is not Bonanza. A Bonanza period will scare even those screaming Bonanza. Let's stop acting as if some firms, I mean good firms haven't paid dividend yield of 20% and above before.

It could take time and some will think I am wrong, but trust me, it will come.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:15am On Jan 21, 2019
pluto09:

I just asked a question o, some might still be waiting for zenith at your bonanza price grin
One love, we are all brother and sister in the lord.
Zenith might still go down, before taking off, or it might not. But at their current price they are already in bonanza territory and present wonderful upward opportunities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by adiyemama(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2019
ONE FULL PLOT OF LAND AT OLOTUN VILLAGE, MOWE NEAR REDEMPTION CAMP. FROM DIRECT OWNER ... @ATTRACTIVE PRICE CONTACT 08079876039, 07069586800
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2019
PETERiCHY:
If you have UNIONDAC
HOLD TIGHT!
Henceforth it will REPRICE within 30days .
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE !

*The OcToPuS*

The beautiful UNIONDAC flight is TAXIING,.
PASSENGERS on board FASTEN your SEATBELT,
EXPECT interim DIVIDEND mid-2019,
Highly classified INFO. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Stocking: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2019
PETERiCHY:
[s]

I just noticed you are among the BMC spamming all the threads on nairaland because of 30K. shocked

Well Its not your fault i blame Buhari bad regime for high rate of unemployment. [/s]
I feel your pain cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2019
what goes up, must come down. final bonanza starts feb 11th.
nem might lose steam today. watch out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
im out of nem with 43% profit.
NB: apply due diligence. not a sell recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Soveriegn trust Insurance next to cool off. watch out for offloaders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Does anybody have any update on Continental Reinsurance scheme of arrangement?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
jideflash:
Soveriegn trust Insurance next to cool off. watch out for offloaders
are u saying u don't believe in it again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
yom2:
was about asking the same question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2019
i have nothing to worry about, im here for long term as an investor not just a trader, except something major goes wrong.

anyways, its normal to see a pull back after such a run in this case 30% in 3days. remember there is election fever in the market, so some traders want to hold on to every profit at the moment, so they can use it to rebuy cheaper.

Disclosure; na only 17m units we don see buy since, with a large chunk obtained at 20-22kobo. grin

ndidigood:
was about asking the same question.
yom2:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
GonFreecss1:
Bonanza period has not started yet. I keep saying you all will know when it does. Many are still optimistic and buying. This is not Bonanza. A Bonanza period will scare even those screaming Bonanza. Let's stop acting as if some firms, I mean good firms haven't paid dividend yield of 20% and above before.

It could take time and some will think I am wrong, but trust me, it will come.
So a stock that paid 20k + 2.45 as dividend last year (interim + final) and sold at #20 some few days ago is not bonanza. Please I wouldn't mind you stating here some few stocks that sold at 20% dividend yield on NSE in the last 5 years, maybe we can put it on our watchlist /Radar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
dipoolowoo:
N75b Rights Issue: Access Bank Cancels Next Month’s EGM
https://businesspost.ng/2019/01/21/n75b-rights-issue-access-bank-cancels-next-months-egm/

Does that mean likely no dividend ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trouble1: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please how long does it take for the money I sent to morgan capital to reflect on my account after notifying them ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
dipoolowoo:
N75b Rights Issue: Access Bank Cancels Next Month’s EGM
https://businesspost.ng/2019/01/21/n75b-rights-issue-access-bank-cancels-next-months-egm/
I think there is something wrong with the right up. Send quote below:

"They also want the bank’s authorised share capital be increased from N20 billion made up of 38 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each and two billion preference shares of 50 kobo each to N35 billion by the creation of 30 billion ordinary shares of 50 kobo each."

(1) (2) (3) ... (4274) (4275) (4276) (4277) (4278) (4279) (4280) ... (8207) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2zona(m), ojesymsym, Hedgefunds, NL1960, debeey87(m), stcool(m), ositadima1(m), IamR, ZikkyChops(m), lexy2lexy, Redoil, slimmaintenance(m), SA44LA44(m) and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.