Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874657 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
meanwhile d alibaba guy looks very hungry despite being a multi billionaire.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eimuhb(f): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
IkejaHotel is on a flying mood
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
eimuhb: IkejaHotel is on a flying mood
r u on that jet or oando's naija train

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
myjoy08:
Sir, base on what i know if it had been approved, it shouldn't take 24-72 hours to be credited into your account by CSCS. You can contact your stock broker for additional information if call arises. Or check your cscs statement to know what is going on...

broker said it is done in batches wen i check ma statemnt wit dem. ma worry is its over a yr nw. plz guys respond to dis. hw lng did it tak ur bonus shares(i mean any stock held in nse)to b credited to ur acct?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ma, a former English teacher who started the company in his Hangzhou apartment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
jp130:

broker said it is done in batches wen i check ma statemnt wit dem. ma worry is its over a yr nw. plz guys respond to dis. hw lng did it tak ur bonus shares(i mean any stock held in nse)to b credited to ur acct?

If it is possible/convenient for you to visit the Registrar,pls do. I don't want this courtville bonus issue giving you white hairs. You have been asking this question for like forever,unfortunately,no one knows for sure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Afo1k: Ma, a former English teacher who started the company in his Hangzhou apartment
Ma is now China’s richest man, with an estimated net worth of $21.9 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
mercylicious: meanwhile d alibaba guy looks very hungry despite being a multi billionaire.
Even Bill Gates. Sometimes I doubt believing that Bill is a rich man not to talk of him being one of the world richest men. Abi Bill no de visit mama Ejiro corner ne? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
I am a Muslim ,I believed in true identity Nigerian without any form of valence, and many Nigerian Muslims Nigeria in there strong term concern book haram insurgents in northern,I respect and comment the decesion taken by Catholics bishop and let come to gether ,no Mather how difficult let's unit to fight this evildoer

#Na deacon send me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Afo1k: Ma, a former English teacher who started the company in his Hangzhou apartment

Bros are you a teacher?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Agbalowomeri: I am a Muslim ,I believed in true identity Nigerian without any form of valence, and many Nigerian Muslims Nigeria in there strong term concern book haram insurgents in northern,I respect and comment the decesion taken by Catholics bishop and let come to gether ,no Mather how difficult let's unit to fight this evildoer

#Na deacon send me o

Agba... u sure say nah u type this thing? Or has ur account been hacked? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Agbalowomeri: I am a Muslim ,I believed in true identity Nigerian without any form of valence, and many Nigerian Muslims Nigeria in there strong term concern book haram insurgents in northern,I respect and comment the decesion taken by Catholics bishop and let come to gether ,no Mather how difficult let's unit to fight this evildoer

#Na deacon send me o

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
DrAwo:

Agba... u sure say nah u type this thing? Or has ur account been hacked? grin

I say na deacon send me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coldFLARES1(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2014

#Na deacon send me o
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 4:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Agbalowomeri:
Don't u think it might follow the facebook fate?

After pricing at $68 a share on Thursday night, Alibaba’s shares opened sharply higher on Friday and finished the day up 38 percent, at $93.89.

To truly appreciate how enormous Alibaba is, consider that its market value is nearly as big as the market value of the entire American initial public offering market so far this year. At its offering price, Alibaba’s market value was about $168 billion. The combined market value of the other United States companies that have gone public this year is $180.5 billion, according to Standard & Poor’s Capital IQ, a research firm.

Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. surpassed Facebook Inc. (FB) by market capitalization on its first day as a public company right from the minute it started trading and closed with a valuation of more than $231 billion.

Alibaba’s public-market debut contrasts with Facebook’s May 2012 sale. Facebook, which was valued at $104 billion at its IPO, lost half that in the following months, and the stock took more than a year to close above its IPO price. While Alibaba has risks related to corporate governance and the Chinese government’s unpredictability, that hasn’t stopped investors.

“There is much more of an ignorance-is-bliss attitude, there’s much more of a feeding frenzy where investors are afraid to miss out on the next big thing.”

#BABAwaslisted@11,000naira
#BABAclosedat15,000naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 4:49am On Sep 20, 2014
mercylicious:

i dont understand how IPO'S work in nyse. ALIBABA gained today. it rose to abt $97 . I tot ipo price is fixed? sumbody plz explain.

BABA was listed on Thursday at $68.

BABA opened for trading on Friday at 92.7 and closed at $93.89.

15 years ago I only earned $15 a month, I think it will give a lot of people inspiration-Ma.

15 years ago I told people that if Jack Ma can be successful, 80% of people in China can be successful-Ma.

One of the reasons that e-commerce in China grew faster than the U.S., is that it was so far behind-Ma.

CEO Jack Ma says his hero is Forrest Gump and watches the movie regularly.

Now what we are seeing is 200 million packages a day-Ma. Hehehe, this BABA is a mystery o.

We hope in the next fifteen years, the world changes because of us, we want to be bigger than Wal-Mart, we want to learn from Wal-Mart, says Ma.

Ma tells the story about his conversation with his wife 15 years ago:

I asked my wife, do you want me to be rich or to be respected?

She said of course a businessman will be respected, she did not expect me to be rich.

Japan’s richest man, Softbank CEO, Masayoshi Son is a big investor in Alibaba, he says “we have lots of ideas and dreams and we will continue to own Alibaba.” - Masayoshi Son holds the distinction of losing the most money in history - approximately $70 billion during the dot com crash of 2000).

#BABAmadejapan'srichestman
#BABAmadechineserichestman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2014
omaojo1:

BABA was listed on Thursday at $68.

BABA opened for trading on Friday at 92.7 and closed at $93.89.

15 years ago I only earned $15 a month, I think it will give a lot of people inspiration-Ma.

15 years ago I told people that if Jack Ma can be successful, 80% of people in China can be successful-Ma.

One of the reasons that e-commerce in China grew faster than the U.S., is that it was so far behind-Ma.

CEO Jack Ma says his hero is Forrest Gump and watches the movie regularly.

Now what we are seeing is 200 million packages a day-Ma. Hehehe, this BABA is a mystery o.

We hope in the next fifteen years, the world changes because of us, we want to be bigger than Wal-Mart, we want to learn from Wal-Mart, says Ma.

Ma tells the story about his conversation with his wife 15 years ago:

I asked my wife, do you want me to be rich or to be respected?

She said of course a businessman will be respected, she did not expect me to be rich.

Japan’s richest man, Softbank CEO, Masayoshi Son is a big investor in Alibaba, he says “we have lots of ideas and dreams and we will continue to own Alibaba.” - Masayoshi Son holds the distinction of losing the most money in history - approximately $70 billion during the dot com crash of 2000).

#BABAmadejapan'srichestman
#BABAmadechineserichestman

You are high on BABA grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2014
mercylicious: meanwhile d alibaba guy looks very hungry despite being a multi billionaire.

You can either look rich, or be rich

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2014
bigx:

You can either look rich, or be rich

...or look rich and be rich simultaneously.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2014
Dexterax:

...or look rich and be rich simultaneously.

...or look rich and be broke simultaneously cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2014
Hello, BnSitL, pls, what is d work of AGLeventis and how strong r dey interms of market operation. I wish to invest based on their results and regular dividend payment. Anybody with info shld pls help a brother. Tnx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2014
Yem0350: Hello, BnSitL, pls, what is d work of AGLeventis and how strong r dey interms of market operation. I wish to invest based on their results and regular dividend payment. Anybody with info shld pls help a brother. Tnx

^^^Wrong question.

Right question: who is AGLeventis? What is their business? Who are their directors?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2014
eimuhb: IkejaHotel is on a flying mood
You never know with this NSE. Do you know i will normally be wary of putting my money on a stock like Ikeja Hotel?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2014
omaojo1: "There are very few companies that are this big, grow this fast, and are this profitable."

“What a change, going from a very modest equivalent of a garage to the other end of the scale in Midtown Manhattan in 15 years.”

By selling shares at $68, Alibaba will hit the top end of that modified range(66-68), a sign of strong investor interest the most-anticipated public stock debut of the year and the largest in U.S. history. That title was previously held by Visa , which raised $17.9 billion in its 2008 offering. The Agricultural Bank of China holds the record for the largest global IPO ever after its $22.1 billion debut in 2010 on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.

The company’s initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange will bring in a haul of some $21.8 billion — bigger than Facebook’s — and values Alibaba at $168 billion — four times more than Yahoo.
Please, on which site do you watch this foreign stock price list? Which credible brokers do you have on your list to choose from? Earnestly asking please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Mehn! Got to source for money to put into this unchakeable Transcorps, FO inspite of it's #218+ price, eps of less than #2, p.e. of 50, and the down-crashing O and O. Shouldn't miss these opportunities. Welldone guys, the quality of this forum has improved tremendously. Stock picks are now based on unique circumstances of stocks. You are simply the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Bros are you a teacher?
was it the high con of C2H5OH in ur.... last nite, that increased ur rate of reaction to ask a yes/no question which automatically raised ur intonation pattern? R u not one of our teachers here?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014
See Gobe...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2014
forum member missing.........4dchairman.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Dexter: u sef no ask the question well.

Should be sth like this: Fellow house who se AGLEvetis. Where is born2berich and stockbull? Pls, what is there business and who are there directors. Should we buy now?

grin

@Agbalowomeri: chai!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: realking(m), chillykelly86(m), SetrakusRa(m), Hedgefunds, MARKETJJC, Jerekre(m), Prince081, Harshreality and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.