Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076224 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
mendes911:

I gamble as well but waiting for FY result before I decide on WAPCO. But their foreign interest might beat me to it.

I should be out before the release of FY result. I don't think the result will be good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
Mcy56:

We reject dumping spirit IJN.
Dont mind me, I no be Mr. Market.
amen,which other stock dey your radar,zenith result is not so spectacular last last.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
pluto09:

I should be out before the release of FY result. I don't think the result will be good.

Don't let the result meet you like a thief in the night. I can't be able to advice you though, you na grandfather for this parole.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
amen,which other stock dey your radar, zenith result is not so spectacular last last.

How far?

I think it's very fantastic. Considering their EPS and other indices. The only problem is that we are in a very interesting time. Things will become clearer once we cross this red sea.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
samzepaparazi:
when i came to this forum, i was expecting to meet people with

insider information

good technical analysis

good insight into certain stocks,

most of what is here is just beer parlour talk without basis..

the few who give reasonable contribution, una insult them.

wetin sef

I feel that most of the enemies of progress, have not bought any stock for the first time in their life.

They fought me at first when i started preaching here. They were all shouting "this place is for stock"

Now imagine how they are like manner chasing away the gurus in stock picks.

They worst is that they dont even make any reasonable contribution here

CHILDREN OF BELIAL!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
amen,which other stock dey your radar,zenith result is not so spectacular last last.
Are you actually saying this ironically, cos the result is quite good. Take a look at the EPS amongst others, rex ipsa liquitor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
mendes911:

Don't let the result meet you like a thief in the night. I can't be able to advice you though, you na grandfather for this parole.

Ah, ah ,if that result should meet me there,na real gbengen. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
mendes911:

How far?

I think it's very fantastic. Considering their EPS and other indices. The only problem is that we are in a very interesting time. Things will become clearer once we cross this red sea.
Abi na, I’m not sure what formed his opinion, he might need to take a second look.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
DOLLARTEX:

please how do u identify a spectacular result? when EPS is 10-15 naira or dividend is 5 naira? please shed more light

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dwizeone:

Abi na, I’m not sure what formed his opinion, he might need to take a second look.

Maybe he's referring to that 15% drop in gross earnings.... That's not really a good signal. Maybe an earlier written off debt was recovered that improved their PAT at the end of the day and there's no guarantee that it will keep happening. So growth in gross earnings is really important. Maybe we will learn more when the report is fully digested. We are all just sipping through for now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
pluto09:

This our market na another thing o,

Just hope we will have the election this Saturday and it will be conclusive otherwise.....
when NSE was NSE Zenith shares should be smelling 60 naira by now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Very soon things would turn around for good
yom2:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Dwizeone:

Are you actually saying this ironically, cos the result is quite good. Take a look at the EPS amongst others, rex ipsa liquitor.
32% drop in interest expense to the rescue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
mendes911:

How far?

Zenith may get to N30.75 though the fair value is N27.95 after removing fy dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benz101: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2019
yom2:

Please what is it now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
aremso:

please how do u identify a spectacular result? when EPS is 10-15 naira or dividend is 5 naira? please shed more light
but for the 31% drop in interest and similar expense,this result would have been flat!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Benz101:

Please what is it now?

currently 25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
veecovee:
I feel that most of the enemies of progress, have not bought any stock for the first time in their life.

They fought me at first when i started preaching here. They were all shouting "this place is for stock"
CHILDREN OF BELIAL!!!
Pastor abeg e don do. Your annoyance is understandable but I think OGG fuelled the fight cos he emotinally played into their hands.
You also said you expected him to have handled it maturely....... Chibuking was the first target but he was able to decode much earlier and allow them making noise all alone.
Anyway, it is what it is, make all concerned party no vex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benz101: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Benz101:
Can someone recommend a broker that charges a bit less?
Please oo

Please any recommendations?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
I no fit mention any stock for now o. Make I no be the next target, me no get strength to fight. grin
But Zenith is getting attention now, 27.7M bids against 7M offers as at now. I hope the election wouldn't use reggae to spoil its blue.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Bull period no smear on people's personality, no e-fights, no name calling, no throwing of stones,...Conversely, when bears show up reverse is the case. The person praised before will be criticized and abused.

In any case I am not surprised because it shows how human being can be so irrational... Hossanah today crucify Him tomorrow is the attitude of most people here...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
TLAX:
CAVEAT TO NSEMPA MEMBERS

Just so that we can move forward to the next interesting thing in the market this week:

1. Any stock you decide to buy or sell is solely (i.e. 100%) your responsibility. This responsibility cannot be outsourced to other parties in your network or chatroom, no matter how noisily they have spoken for or against such stocks.

2. Nobody can tell you with certainty the price direction of the market or individual securities in the market; not even award winning technical analysts. At best, what they do is guess the direction. Your reliance or non reliance on this "guess" no matter how nosily it is promoted is your sole responsibility.

3. To stand any chance of success in this market, you must have to do your own reading and research and make up your mind on which stock to bet on. It sounds simple but it takes some work. Do you know why? Research has identified stock market operations at near the top of industries with greater number of charlatans and quacks peddling tips that false. Somebody once shared a link on it here, right on this thread.

4. We are in a public faceless forum and this is to encourage everybody to air their views/opinions in a safe secure environment. Some push their views more aggressively than others but are not able to force anybody to act on them. If you act on those views therefore, it remains your responsibility as you did this without coercion and have not done your due diligence like you should.

5. Finally, name calling is a no-no. We can have very strong views but name calling just seems to belittle the person doing the name calling. Same thing as innuendos in an adult forum.

hw i wish i can like this post more than 1 time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
mendes911:

Maybe he's referring to that 15% drop in gross earnings.... That's not really a good signal. Maybe an earlier written off debt was recovered that improved their PAT at the end of the day and there's no guarantee that it will keep happening. So growth in gross earnings is really important. Maybe we will learn more when the report is fully digested. We are all just sipping through for now.

Oga Mendes

i think the 15% drop in revenue (vs lower interest expense) is even a good thing if looked at critically from banking business perspective

Technically what it means is the Zenith shed more expensive deposit (i.e.the loss in more revenue that could have come from putting this expensive deposit to use versus the higher interest income they would have paid on this expensive deposit hence there interest expenses being lower because they let the expensive deposit go)

but i might be wrong though as we wait for conference call for better explanation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OGOg: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
The market was gearing for massive bulls until the incompetent INEC chairman took the wind off it's sails prematurely.
Instead of focusing on the reason for the bear, men have turned to attacking themselves instead of the lacklustre govt.
There is a strong rumour of further postponement or inconclusiveness I hope by then we will not resort to spiritual attack.
A supposed pastor here called people descendants of a demon and the clown is still posting links to messagez

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
IamAlexander:
Bull period no smear on people's personality, no e-fights, no name calling, no throwing of stones,...Conversely, when bears show up reverse is the case. The person praised before will be criticized and abused.

In any case I am not surprised because it shows how human being can be so irrational... Hossanah today crucify Him tomorrow is the attitude of most people here...
These are deadly truths about the attitude of majority here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Transcorp 2018 Q1 result was fantastic when compare to 2017 Q1.Will 2019 Q1 result beat that of 2018 Q1?

If yes,Transcorp is a good buy at 1.30.If it comes to that point tomorrow or next,I will buy back.

One can also take a look at wapco.The 2018 Q1 result was very poor.I see the stock coming back to profit in 2019.I believe the price is a good buy at this present price.I will still add more units hoping for a turnaround soon.

Zenith Bank has delivered.At 2.50 dividend,I stand to chop about 7.5m at the payment day.I still believe zenith will touch #30 before Q1 2019 is over.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
OGOg:
The market was gearing for massive bulls until the incompetent INEC chairman took the wind off it's sails prematurely.
Instead of focusing on the reason for the bear, men have turned to attacking themselves instead of the lacklustre govt.
There is a strong rumour of further postponement or inconclusiveness I hope by then we will not resort to spiritual attack.
A supposed pastor here called people descendants of a demon and the clown is still posting links to messagez
Wow! I thought I was the only one that wasn’t comfortable with that fake pastor’s irational comments .
Na God go bless you for saying the truth .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
Market close was really interesting...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
[b]CEOs of some NSE companies that may declare losses for 2018 –

https://nairametrics.com/2019/02/12/ceos-of-some-nse-companies-that-may-declare-losses-for-2018-part-1/

https://nairametrics.com/2019/02/19/chief-executive-officers-of-loss-making-nse-listed-companies/

Lafarge Africa Plc

Japaul Oil and Maritime Services Plc,

International Breweries Plc

Wapic Insurance Plc

Abbey Mortgage Bank

Tantalizers Plc

Chellaram Plc

Laz & Company Plc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
GonFreecss1:
Market close was really interesting...
Hhmm, very interesting cos green increased.
Transcorp will join the league of green soonest. Election issue will then be general to all. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
OGOg:

NobodyKnows:

Wow! I thought I was the only one that wasn’t comfortable with that fake pastor’s irational comments .
Na God go bless you for saying the truth .

u day mind the FEMI fani kayode of NSEMA " Provide him food, then he sing praise for you" . because of rise in WEMA even if it was not fundamentally back up, best he can do is to keep speaks from both side of his mouth.

in oga wanajo voice you can do the wrong things in the mkt and get rewards but one day be one day sha......

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4345) (4346) (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ernie4life(m), phemmie06(m), Agbalowomeri, Mpeace(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.