Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,178 members, 7,842,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10997273 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) ... (7790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Imagine bonanza coming after Chibuking has taken position at a much more higher price. That will be the greatest pain of the century.

#NaJokeOOooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
After saying d truth u com saynajoke.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
mendes911:

Imagine bonanza coming after Chibuking has taken position at a much more higher price. That will be the greatest pain of the century.

#NaJokeOOooooo

Election is almost conclusive....
It,s now good corporate results that is left ....
To help coys.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mcy56:

My dear, no be monkees vote na human beings. grin
PDP made the biggest mistake in their choice of Atiku from the beginning and his ambition was dead upon arrival, only that we always want to see and hear what we want to see/hear.
Atiku is not Baba's match in terms of some vital things. lipsrsealed
Anyway, it is what it is now, lets be hopeful and prayerful that God (not PMB) will turn Nigeria's fortune around for good.
God can use anybody and anything to favour His children.
If it His will that PMB/Oshibajo should rule for another 4yrs, there's nothing any mortal can do about it.

Well...Maybe he was the best on offer during the primaries. other people are losing more localized elections e.g. Saraki, Dankwambo and others that cound not deliver their states. What will be will be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
@Dangote Flour...

Hmmmm.....many people are just noticing it when the price has advanced by more than 80% within a short time. Those who made money here have already made and are waiting to jump out. Not every opportunity is for everybody. identify and focus on the opportunity that is for you.

I advice the multitude who are just taking note to pay attention to other opportunities that are just starting to emerge so that we wont go back to the era of warfare on a stock market forum. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
TLAX:
@Dangote Flour...

Hmmmm.....many people are just noticing it when the price has advanced by more than 80% within a short time. Those who made money here have already made and are waiting to jump out. Not every opportunity is for everybody. identify and focus on the opportunity that is for you.

I advice the multitude who are just taking note to pay attention to other opportunities that are just starting to emerge so that we wont go back to the era of warfare on a stock market forum. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It will soon come down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
what's up with OANDO, this sudden jump to 9.8%? Any story behind that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5047504/cbn-governor-aishah-ahmad-8

Guys, what do you think.......I dont think Wigwe has a chance agaist this heavy weigh plus he is a core southerner.......I have often sighted Bismack Rewane with Transport Minister Amechi on most protocol visit......... I dont know much about Abdulmutallab aside that He is a First Bank Heavy Weight..........If Emefelie continues Then All Roses for Zenith Bank....I will reall Position myself in the Banks based on the next CBN Governors Profileh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
millo:

People are messing with the stock. Where did the 11 million offer earlier in the day vanish to. Meanwhile it dropped to N6.40 around midday.

If you are an investor....stay clear.

If you are a speculator.... some acceptable returns is still possible at current price level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
na wa ooh..market has changed tone...who is expecting bull ? u go wait ooh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
millo:
wow what a jumping... Make aiico too jump na.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Is it confirmed UCAP is paying 30k?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yea
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
mendes911:

#NaJokeOOooooo
Is like you are just waking up from sleep grin grin grin bonanza has taken place in January/ February before election. All my portfolio are clothed with dividend of bonanza purchase.
Now is bull period, and the remaining part of this year is for bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
All share Index down I don't know how this has affected you. This is the reason we need some diversification.

Nevertheless, I am happy with this market. I see opportunities coming soon. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
TLAX:

People are messing with the stock. Where did the 11 million offer earlier in the day vanish to. Meanwhile it dropped to N6.40 around midday.

If you are a speculator.... some acceptable returns is still possible at current price level.
Oando is on full bid now, heading to #10.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thanks
ndidigood:
Yea
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chibuking81:

Is like you are just waking up from sleep grin grin grin bonanza has taken place in January/ February before election. All my portfolio are clothed with dividend of bonanza purchase.
Now is bull period, and the remaining part of this year is for bull.

Am sure my post got you scared a bit. That was my aim. LOL.

Bonanza January/ February Ko, Bonanza January/ February Ni.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
tritritri:
na wa ooh..market has changed tone...who is expecting bull ? u go wait ooh.

My opinion, people who bought into the market in anticipation of an Atiku rally are carrying their property and leaving the market...
My advice, asides stocks were dividend yields meet expected returns, take some profits and watch thia market closely.
The bears may break their fast tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
mendes911:

Am sure my post got you scared a bit. That was my aim. LOL.

Bonanza January/ February Ko, Bonanza January/ February Ni.....

cheesy grin shocked

U dey vex oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mcy56:

Which Atiku rally or carrying of property are you talking about? Any little shaking people will start formulating theories.
People are cautious cos of the election generally since winner is still unknown, at least officially.
You may do well by giving us a better reason than this.

I will reference this post on Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chibuking81:

waiting @ #8 junction to ball out @ 85% profit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Market will go back to normal and do what it will do.
Let me come and be going to my new class....... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chibuking81:

You like to quote prices without basis sha. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
TLAX:

mayb the rally was because it has become obvious that Volpi guy (Atiku) did not win which could strengthen Wale's hand a little bit as per the London court case Wale had with Volpi on Oando debt / control
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
robobo:

mayb the rally was because it has become obvious that Volpi guy (Atiku) did not win which could strengthen Wale's hand a little bit as per the London court case Wale had with Volpi on Oando debt / control

Maybe. Maybe not. Its been on the rise since Nov/December with occasional pullbacks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
TLAX:

You like to quote prices without basis sha. grin grin
It's a free world grin grin you will soon see it at that price.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4360) (4361) (4362) (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) ... (7790) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, robobo, handsomebolanle, ikemeze and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.