Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893724 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2014
passwelle:
No conspiracy anywhere. People make money on the bourse, and it is always from other people. As this is a public fora, with people of different backgrounds who may read "you cant go wrong" and act on it, folks are just pointing out salient observations on the stock and its results e.g why is there no EPS in any of the 2014 results? Yet we have an interim declared. Who here knows the OS of Oxygen for a fact? Folks here compare it with FO and Seplat and expect a similar meteoric rise, well FO has a little over 1b OS and Seplat has 500m plus OS. Go figure. We are here to help ourselves. Ask the folks who didnt take heed to Feelamong's warning late Aug on Transcorp's dead cat bounce, or the Cocoa lovers who just got served.
My broda, its not just about OS. You must also consider the assets, revenue and profit. Oando's revenue and H1 profit more than doubled that of FO even without proceeds from COP. Mind you CoP proceeds will start being considered from the q3 results, as those preceedinq Q3 were used for the conclusion of the cop deal. Both FO and Oando are heavily indebted to financial institution(FO's power transactions). Those comparing FO with Oando may afterall not be far from the reality. With due respect to analysts in this forum who seem to now better than all of Oando's accounts department, those at NSE, institutional investors and reputable technical analyst whose business it is to deal with these issues and who have so far not expressed any serious doubt on the result as published, I wish to make it clear that I place my full reliance on the results as published, while awaiting my dividends and a steady rise in prise to my exit point(that is if I go even exit this bus). I entered oando at 11.30 and increased at 25:50, I trust WT and his very ambicious team(no risk no gain in life) I trust Oando to exceed 100 in about 6months. I will certainly not wait for any right issue, as I accumulate(right issue go be jara). Hater can keep hating, while I make my money. My sympathies to those long on this bus who could not wait to reap the benefits of few years of investments and expansion by WT.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2014
Most time, expectation of company result pushes the price up, but when the result is final release the price will start falling, some time the price may be stagnant and last toward the closing date/payment of their dividend. If I may say, the best time to release the company result should be the last week of the month, at least fresh money from millions of workers salary will be direct toward that company to push the price up. Investment is all about knowledge and experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2014
Mpeace: My broda, its not just about OS. You must also consider the assets, revenue and profit. Oando's revenue and H1 profit more than doubled that of FO even without proceeds from COP. Mind you CoP proceeds will start being considered from the q3 results, as those preceedinq Q3 were used for the conclusion of the cop deal. Both FO and Oando are heavily indebted to financial institution(FO's power transactions). Those comparing FO with Oando may afterall not be far from the reality. With due respect to analysts in this forum who seem to now better than all of Oando's accounts department, those at NSE, institutional investors and reputable technical analyst whose business it is to deal with these issues and who have so far not expressed any serious doubt on the result as published, I wish to make it clear that I place my full reliance on the results as published, while awaiting my dividends and a steady rise in prise to my exit point(that is if I go even exit this bus). I entered oando at 11.30 and increased at 25:50, I trust WT and his very ambicious team(no risk no gain in life) I trust Oando to exceed 100 in about 6months. I will certainly not wait for any right issue, as I accumulate(right issue go be jara). Hater can keep hating, while I make my money. My sympathies to those long on this bus who could not wait to reap the benefits of few years of investments and expansion by WT.

To every seller, there is a buyer and time will prove one to have made the wrong decision

#Abeg wey my garri wey I been dey soak

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

To every seller, there is a buyer and time will prove one to have made the wrong decision

Na people wey put short term funds into this kalo kalo I dey pity

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Agbalowomeri]

#Abeg wey my garri wey I been dey soak[/quote]

I get groundnut incase undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnwisdom10(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
I have being following this trend for a while now and I really love the way everything is moving. please do and body know about PREMBREW stock. please advice me on if or not to trade PREMBREW stock. thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
johnwisdom10: I have being following this trend for a while now and I really love the way everything is moving. please do and body know about PREMBREW stock. please advice me on if or not to trade PREMBREW stock. thanks

Are you sure you've been following this thread?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
bigass: who is the registrar of Oando....

First registrar is the registrar of oando plc.

If u want the e-dividend mandate form visit this link and download for free: https://www.firstregistrarsnigeria.com/forms/E-DIVIDEND.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Na for Thames you dey smoke garri so?

Hihihihihihi grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

He meant "I perceived that I have been following ......." u know spiritual things na.

#NewProphet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
O and O is taking the beat and all the prophets have gone into hiding.....
Na waoh! NSE..........land of emotional traders grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnwisdom10(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Dexterax]

grin[/quote

Am a silent follower, please kindly help of out!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
@johnwisdom10; my brother for your own good, please stay away from stock market until you have read and understood the basics of stock investing before you start trying. All of us wey u see here so are still learning on the rope. Don't be in a hurry otherwise u rush in and rush out, and ur portfolio may never remain the same, halleluyah.

Prembrew, don't buy, na monkey hunters dey look for prey for there. Just go read and learn first

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tjohn1: O and O is taking the beat and all the prophets have gone into hiding.....
Na waoh! NSE..........land of emotional traders grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sir, it is temporary. The institutional investors are not around today hence the offer is presently 5 times the bid. Once they return, they will mop up at a faster rate as it steadily increases.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tjohn1: O and O is taking the beat and all the prophets have gone into hiding.....

grin NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
passwelle:
Sir, it is temporary. The institutional investors are not around today hence the offer is presently 5 times the bid. Once they return, they will mop up at a faster rate as it steadily increases.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014

Sir, seriously Oando is taking the beat by loosing between 5 kobo and 10 kobo. This is a serious beating oooooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, seriously Oando is taking the beat by loosing between 5 kobo and 10 kobo. This is serious beating oooooooooo!

This represents an important transition from the meek venture of prophecy to the ruthless business of sarcasm.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mpeace: With due respect to analysts in this forum who seem to now better than all of Oando's accounts department, those at NSE, institutional investors and reputable technical analyst whose business it is to deal with these issues and who have so far not expressed any serious doubt on the result as published.
I dare to say that as anonymous as this forum is, everyone on here still has your best interests at heart more than any of the bolded.
Mpeace: I entered oando at 11.30 and increased at 25:50, I trust WT and his very ambicious team(no risk no gain in life) I trust Oando to exceed 100 in about 6months. I will certainly not wait for any right issue, as I accumulate(right issue go be jara).
The bolded says it all. Lykke til.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014

the offer far exceeds the bids. abi people no like dividend again angry angry angry grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnwisdom10(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
thanks @Agbalowomeri
can you advice me on what to trade?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
passwelle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sorry for the long absence. So OANDO bring result?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by johnwisdom10(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Agbalowomeri thanks!
can you advice me on what to trade!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
4dchairman: Sorry for the long absence. So OANDO bring result?

We understand sir. Hope all is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dexterax:

We understand sir. Hope all is well with you.
Dexterax Baba na market,instead of developing bp watching thousands of naira wiped away I just shut my lappy. Miss you all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't get it - OANDO PLC. Bid at 26.2 (200,000 units) yet the highest offer price is 25.20. Is this normal

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joy girl. How far?

Shey u bin wan chop my head yesterday? The head still available oh.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
johnwisdom10: @Agbalowomeri thanks!
can you advice me on what to trade!!!

Bros I tell u again, we are all learning here. The easiest way to make mistake is to rely on someone else's opinion. Haven said that, there have many stock recommendations on this forum if u read through since it appears u get plenty money to invest right now. Make ur spirit direct you

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2zona(m), meholo, Agbalowomeri, kaykehin, lexy2lexy, Monibabakan(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.