Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10897011 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4476) (4477) (4478) (4479) (4480) (4481) (4482) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Coolcash1:

Mine is down by over N1.2M loss.... grin

I agree with you that such boring write-ups are not what we need but insight (FA,TA &GA) on cracking mr market so as to make more megabucks... wink
Oga mi u are well loaded,over 50m investment. Wish to be like u when i grow. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2019
Coolcash1:
CHAMS dumping has started...If you are still in the buss you better runnnnnnnnnn... grin

Thanks for the clarion call before the key of the bus is finally thrown into the lagoos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Fortune19: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2019
Coolcash1:

Mine is down by over N1.2M loss.... grin

I agree with you that such boring write-ups are not what we need but insight (FA,TA &GA) on cracking mr market so as to make more megabucks... wink

I thought is only me, mine is over N5M.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2019
Mcy56:

Tomorrow 11th April.
And my Edividend never enter?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Michael11stock:
undecided who be your love
Michael11stock:
grin my portfolio is down by 800k and someone is writing long epistle
You wey I don divorce since. Na so so no market complain you just dey give. See another one again. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Kevostica:
And my Edividend never enter?
Never enter where?
Markdown is 11th and payment date is April 29th, think there's still time. Hope you've submitted the e-div form.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Mcy56:

Never enter where?
Markdown is 11th and payment date is April 29th, think there's still time. Hope you've submitted the e-div form.
I have submitted but they have not acknowledged they have recieved it. Over one wk i submitted to my bnk. Will go back to the bnk to ask why
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
NSE is nothing but a pot of beans...

Is it not the same Sterling bank that almost fell below N1.00, and someone kept mopping it up at N1.00 last year that is now trading @N2.65 above Fidelity and FCMB.

Ok o, God dey and na dem go tire!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2019
Mcy56:

Tomorrow 11th April.
In the mcy56 Jewish calendar right? grin

Today is 11th, which is the qualification date. So mark down for Fcmb should be tomorrow, while Fidelity will be on the 15th after qualification the day before it.
Na so una go dey jump window for primary school. guess u don't read ur notes thoroughly. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2019
Kevostica:
I have submitted but they have not acknowledged they have received it. Over one wk i submitted to my bnk. Will go back to the bnk to ask why
It takes time cos bank too will still have to upload on NIBSS website for approval.
I was also told here that its faster going through the registrar than the bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2019
CHARLESNIPER:
In the mcy56 Jewish calendar right? grin
Today is 11th, which is the qualification date. Mark down should be tomorrow.
Na so una go dey jump window for primary school. guess u don't read ur notes thoroughly. grin
Lol. You know I had to check calendar when I saw your comment. grin
Okay. You're right.
Me I even dey miss class and I no dey write note for primary ni. No vex. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2019
yok:
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 11 APRIL 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 10 April was consistent with buying Sterling and selling Access. Today Brent Crude is still above $70, Nigeria will still be on the big money radar. Market bearish reversal still on course. I expect the day to be bullish/range bound.

The Pharmaceutical/Agric sectors seem to be giving some signs of weakness as portrayed by the last year end results for most of the companies. This is a warning that we need to buy any stock from that sector with caution. angry lipsrsealed

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2019
stcool:

Is it not the same Sterling bank that almost fell below N1.00, and someone kept mopping it up at N1.00 last year that is now trading @N2.65 above Fidelity and FCMB.

After the demise of Diamond bank... The 3 musketeers analogy seems not to be realisable. There are just 2 lonely brothers struggling to make a point in this arid landscape.

I am just expecting news that Sterling bank plans to buy Access bank or Union bank ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2019
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2019
So we will not see the Q4 2018 of Diamond
swilo:

After the demise of Diamond bank... The 3 musketeers analogy seems not to be realisable. There are just 2 lonely brothers struggling to make a point in this arid landscape.

I am just expecting news that Sterling bank plans to buy Access bank or Union bank ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2019
stcool:

maybe we should start monitoring stocks in mopping up mode......over 100% is not bad for a year tenure.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2019
Michael11stock:
Who long epistle help?
Most of these long epistles eventually leads to analysis paralysis, it's usually better to keep things simple atimes and avoid complicated stocks /analysis /situation. Anyway with my standard six certificate, how I fit read long epistle sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2019
CHARLESNIPER:
grin grin
Na you again bah? Pythond.. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2019
swilo:

More of a news about an FDI in Sterling bank maybe @N2.00-2.50 would not be a surprise going forward.

Now N2.74...my people news is coming on Sterling grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2019
Mcy56:

It takes time cos bank too will still have to upload on NIBSS website for approval.
I was also told here that its faster going through the registrar than the bank.
Ok0000. Hope it will get there b4 the said April 29th.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2019
UBA making us proud, Access, zenithbank, Afriprud and Ucap warming up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2019
I just finished listening to fidelity conference call and okonkwo(ceo), highlighted that definitely 2019 they will start to implement their new 30% dividend payout, they only changed their mind last minute for reasons best known to them( they want better books)..........

Fidelity is definitely back in my radar anticipating next earning season....waiting @ #1.10 junction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2019
rebekah2011:
So we will not see the Q4 2018 of Diamond
Wetin u go use am do? grin
Just expect that they will "garnish and beatify" it very well before release, especially now that its a "concubine" of Access bank! But that's if they will release it anyway. Its not a necessity for the brokers of the deal, who would prefer to "hide it". The deal was configured to allow Access...
Reminds me of Financial shenanigans by Howard M. Schilit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2019
Valueinvestor:
Most of these long epistles eventually leads to analysis paralysis, it's usually better to keep things simple atimes and avoid complicated stocks /analysis /situation. Anyway with my standard six certificate, how I fit read long epistle sef
shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Mcy56:

Na you again bah? Pythond.. tongue
Lol. What's ur problem my luv? Come to Daddy! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2019
Larfarge wapco........we are waiting o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2019
maishai:
I just finished listening to fidelity conference call and okonkwo(ceo), highlighted that definitely 2019 they will start to implement their new 30% dividend payout, they only changed their mind last minute for reasons best known to them( they want better books)..........

Fidelity is definitely back in my radar anticipating next earning season....waiting @ #1.10 junction

After everything you head at conference call, you still want to buy at that price. Fear God my brother!
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2019
CHARLESNIPER:
Lol. What's ur problem my luv? Come to Daddy! grin
Iffa I hear say you dey use my luff's line! undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Vee no vex ooo, dont report me abeg, na joke I dey.. grin
Let me come and be going before he arrives. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2019
stcool:

After everything you head at conference call, you still want to buy at that price. Fear God my brother!
grin

Haahahaaa... grin grin Village pipo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2019
stcool:

grin

Market will still purnish fidelity for wetting their appetite with 0.22k and failing them........though I over exergirated but mr market being who it is I might be very lucky with so much bad news flying around
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CHARLESNIPER: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Lol. grin
The President/CEO of the association of long epistle writers is Sir Ogg. That guy can write! grin Though 90% of the time, he does make a lot sense. I must confess I do enjoy his analytical sermons! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4476) (4477) (4478) (4479) (4480) (4481) (4482) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, handsomebolanle, Buzochi, eziokwunwoko(m), Zegra, drotba(m), ayft(m), ololufemi, jafsumar07, sterlingD(m), kollingz(m), progressing(m), Digitron, Mpeace(m), sophy17(m), husu(m), Wiseoldman and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.