Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949376 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
nitrogen: Oga Dexterex, you still dey wapic so? I don do my second entering and exiting oooo....no time. At least 10% on each.
tell him to bring that stock down to 66-70kobo and let me eat a pleasant meal frm d modern day mafians on d nse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AbidemiA: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ezemarcel: skyebank lost huge amount of money to fraud so think deep...

The loss doesnt mean anything. NDIC will pay as the money was insured.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dexterax: RIP FTN Cocoa.

its not resting in peace . The news dt caused the riae in price will affect the 2015 result.
They now have a guaranteed mkt for their produce and expansion for tlheir facilties.The company is turning arnd for good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dfash: Please gurus in d house ........ I want to seek ur advice on Skye bank stock @ d current price ? Is it a good buy ? Waiting ur helpful suggestions.

Well even though some peeps are underweight on banking stocks at this time, I personally think that skye bank at this price is not a bad buy.I have been accumulating it in tranches and I am hopeful that i might get a 9-12% dividend yield on the stock come next year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
mercylicious:

its not resting in peace . The news dt caused the riae in price will affect the 2015 result.
They now have a guaranteed mkt for their produce and expansion for tlheir facilties.The company is turning arnd for good.

Mercy e no easy to see babe wey get your passion really, especially for this Lagos. Keep it up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
immanuello: pls dextarex,mk you do a me a favor by bringing down that stubborn wapic junction frm 72/73kobo to possibly 66kobo or betterstill 70kobo.Hmmm lols.

#Parkprice

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
immanuello: pls dextarex,mk you do a me a favor by bringing down that stubborn wapic junction frm 72/73kobo to possibly 66kobo or betterstill 70kobo.Hmmm lols.

I don join the "proxy guys" bruv. I no fit act against the established rules of engagement under the current NSE leadership.

Maybe Emma Ewumi can help you here.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
una dey see 7up? doing almost50% after d release of 2nd quater result

@dexter, one has to plan his /her life on time. Hussling dey my blood n runs in d family.
U cant be rich working for another man.

I need to come to a level were i am the GMD of my company. Be an employer of labour with different chains of biz.
Its good to start chains of biz when u r working cos even if u make loss, salary will still come by month end. There is also a sense of happiness when u hv other means of income dt can sustain u even if ur present one fails. You dont take insult personal cos d ibo's say- aku na-esi obi ike. U also chose ur friends wisely. u cant save money if u hv friends dt are always keeping latenights partying n drinking on daily basis, If u hv good friends, the will open ur eyes to oportnities when they come. They will also help u reach ur zenith.

In all, we are making money this year.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Madam mercy, remember to marry along the way sha. Actually some people forget that side along the way

#wink

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
mercylicious: una dey see 7up? doing almost50% after d release of 2nd quater result

@dexter, one has to plan his /her life on time. Hussling dey my blood n runs in d family.

I need to come to a level were i am the GMD of my company. Be an employer of labour with different chains of biz.
Its good to start chains of biz when u r working cos even if u make loss, salary will still come by month end. There is also a sense of happiness when u hv other means of income dt can sustain u even if ur present one fails. You dont take insult personal cos d ibo's say- aku na-esi obi ike. U also chose ur friends wisely. u cant save money if u hv friends dt are always keeping latenights partying n drinking on daily basis, If u hv good friends, the will open ur eyes to oportnities when they come. They will also help u reach ur zenith.

ma you spoke like a great and daring woman.And sincerely i liked you for that,how i see a reason to marry a wife of such attributes and biz acumensity you had.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don find trouble this afternoon.

Oga immanuello, abeg make Hispy no begin find your IP address sha. Dexter go just soft dey watch migiets rearrange your dental things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
immanuello: ma you spoke like a great and daring woman.And sincerely i liked you for that,how i see a reason to marry a wife of such attributes and biz acumensity you had.

Oga na because I suggest make the madam remember to marry? Chai Chai, DRiGooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
jamace: Chai I just finished my 3 days antispambot ban.Na wa o! shocked What did I do to deserve the ban? I only shine my teeth 2 times o. I wonder why my ogas like Currentprice, Elai and others who dey shine their teeth 4 times sef no get ban. E be like say the spambot dey look teeth face before it bans o. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Fear of ban is the beginning of wisdom.
Any way, bnsitl I'm back. How market?

Please what does "bnsitl" mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
chillykelly86:

Please what does "bnsitl" mean?

Brothers aNd Sisters In The Lord.

Jah bess yah!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dfash: Please gurus in d house ........ I want to seek ur advice on Skye bank stock @ d current price ? Is it a good buy ? Waiting ur helpful suggestions.

Yem0350: Mainstreet Bank’s buyer to emerge next week

Aks: http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/mainstreet-banks-buyer-to-emerge-next-week/
Preferred winner is btw Skye bank and Fidelity

princemolak: I see skyebank winning this bid[/quote

[quote author=FranklinRich]
Well even though some peeps are underweight on banking stocks at this time, I personally think that skye bank at this price is not a bad buy.I have been accumulating it in tranches and I am hopeful that i might get a 9-12% dividend yield on the stock come next year.

Ezemarcel: skyebank lost huge amount of money to fraud so think deep...

mercylicious:

Caveat: I have a long position on the stock grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
The market makers for FCMB are the best grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
passwelle: The market makers for FCMB are the best grin

O boy e!!! I tell you!!

see manipulations at the very last minute!

are they about raising funds too? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ezemarcel(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
mercylicious:

hmmmmmmmmmm...long eye
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tenry(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Experts in the house, pls can someone claim dividend warrant that arrived after sales of stock? I just received it yesterday and I hav sold the share 2 weeks ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
tenry: Experts in the house, pls can someone claim dividend warrant that arrived after sales of stock? I just received it yesterday and I hav sold the share 2 weeks ago.
Yes. If you owned the stock up till closure date, you earned the dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by uzoexcel(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
nice one..will start following this thread...i totally have no idea hw the stock market/forex market work sadly...will just keep shut and watch y'all for nw
mercylicious: una dey see 7up? doing almost50% after d release of 2nd quater result

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
I just can't help but Love mercylicious more and more every day. kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm. Okay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Joysmart: I just can't help but Love mercylicious more and more every day. kiss

Hehehe 14 years in alagbon

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
ayote author=Agbalowomeri]@Madam mercy, remember to marry along the way sha. Actually some people forget that side along the way

#wink[/quote]

hahaha.
At times i feel we shld start contract marriage thing here. terms n conditions.
Marriage dey my mind bt i no fit love any man again(except Hispy ofcourse). I will just marry to make my ppl happy. I had a bitter experience in attempt to love. He felt threatened n started messing up with his office typist. This guy was supposed to be my best friend even b4 we started dating and we dated for 4 good years plus ten years dt he was my best friend.

For now, am just trying to be nice. I have sumone dt shld be every girls dream bt, i cannot love again. I keep shifting date to see if i can fall in love with him.... bt i cant.

Anyway, hope u guys will come for my child naming cos i plan to have a child by next year.

Una see d epistle una make me write? i consider u all my brothers n sis and friends too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
mercylicious: ayote author=Agbalowomeri]@Madam mercy, remember to marry along the way sha. Actually some people forget that side along the way

#wink

hahaha.
Marriage dey my mind bt i no fit love any man again(except Hispy ofcourse). I will just marry to make my ppl happy. I had a bitter experience in attempt to love. He felt threatened n started messing up with his office typist. This guy was supposed to be my best friend even b4 we started dating and we dated for 4 good years plus ten years dt he was my best friend.

For now, am just trying to be nice. I have sumone dt shld be every girls dream bt, i cannot love again. I keep shifting date to see if i can fall in love with him.... bt i cant.

Anyway, hope u guys will come for my child naming cos i plan to have a child by next year.

Una see d epistle una make me write? i consider u all my brothers n sis and friends too.
So Mercy is "sheating" on Hispy. Off to SMN to do Aproko . I have been suspecting you with all your insider's gist . You don enta trouble today. Weekend don spoil for you and my Oga Hispy. We have catch you now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
mercylicious: ayote author=Agbalowomeri]@Madam mercy, remember to marry along the way sha. Actually some people forget that side along the way

#wink

hahaha.

Babes go tell u say dem get bitter experience with guys; guys go talk say babes dey useless cos of bad experience. Abeg where the bad guys and the bad babes dey come from? What goes around comes around

Mercy u know the koko, there is nothing call love. It is just a fiction of our imagination. Get someone you are attracted to and who u know respects u and is responsible, plan life and dive in. Na only God dey hold marriage, there is nothing like studying ur partner; una go dey sabi each other for inside the institution. Na the relationship wey u least expect self dey work out fine as long as ur guy is relaxed and easy going, u'r good to go men!

NB: before I forget, that goal post wey u dey shift no make sense o. Once a man is ready to marry him go marry o, whether na u or na somebody else no matter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
It appears the divestment is real and likely FO's infancy stage may after all an ADVANCE stage. Anywhere time will tell.

http://www.oandoplc.com/wp-content/uploads/Notice-of-37th-Annual-general-Meeting.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Hehehe 14 years in alagbon
Nooo not that kind of Love o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
oando sabi mov thread like white
Joysmart: I just can't help but Love mercylicious more and more every day. kiss
oando sabi mov thread like white
oya tell us urs afta all mercy is married 2 wealth.
she's an asset. just wondari abt d name of d child, hipsy? or oando? mayb transcorp. i mayb wrng
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
mercylicious: Marriage dey my mind bt i no fit love any man again(except Hispy ofcourse). I will just marry to make my ppl happy. I had a bitter experience in attempt to love. He felt threatened n started messing up with his office typist. This guy was supposed to be my best friend even b4 we started dating and we dated for 4 good years plus ten years dt he was my best friend.

So d guy first do solo follow sis Mercy for 10 good years before him yarn wetin dey e mind. Meanwhile him no waste time before him start to mess up with office typist. Choi..

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), crownprince2017, KarlTom, mails4funshi(m), Ballzproblem2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.