Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10919375 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) ... (7765) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toun2nl: 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
rebekah2011:
Sell and keep the rest.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
I feel for tritritri with this DF ooo. sad
It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
stcool:
This company carry heavy load for back...las las na delisting sure pass.

Boy, na gbege i dey so......... from the price i averaged down, i dont think i have liver to sell, i will rather watch this coy vamose than sell...,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
It's a bad advise, to tell any investor to dispose Sterling Bank. Despite not paying dividends, this is one of the equities that has returned >70% returns to investors in year to date.
No stocks picker had ever been right in the history of trading,
I myself could not work out the fundamentals that are driving sterling Bank but the news has always been good in recent time. No doubt this is the best performing stock in the banking sector.
With innovative products on the horizon, Sterling Bank is out to proof doubters wrong.
I am not advising anyone, I myself hold little in my portfolio and hope to acquire more in the coming days.
I am ready to beat my chest on this stock regardless of the potential risk that may be waiting ahead.
Noteby, I am not promoting dz stock,rather broadcasting the potential ahead.
Sterling Bank is highly liquid
, innovative products that will soon shake the banking industry... Doubble.ng
Share price appreciation... >70% year to date return
I can only give a kudos to the people behind the dramatic transformation of this unexplainable sentimental analysis.
I boarded the bus at N1. 2k....and always wish I had taken greater risk in acquiring more at the time. Had I known?
I never knew.
FA/TA Analysts has been defeated by sterling Bank.
ONLY sentimental analysts won the day.
I hope to board dz individual bull by sterling till Q4
I am of the opinion that this stock has not been overpriced.
The Indian investors are possibly out for something we do not know.
Let's keep tracking dz best banking stock in the Nigeria bourse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
maishai:

Boy, na gbege i dey so......... from the price i averaged down, i dont think i have liver to sell, i will rather watch this coy vamose than sell...,
please sell DAT stock,is not easy,l know but DAT is d best thing
I was accumulating uac prop then,it got to 20 somtin l didn't sell,l watched it went down till 7something that was when l finally gave up,learnt my lesson
Sell put in a good stock before u realise it ,u might break even which is better than watching it die go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
cool that is why I love you my sweet
ndidigood:
please sell DAT stock,is not easy,l know but DAT is d best thing
I was accumulating uac prop then,it got to 20 somtin l didn't sell,l watched it went down till 7something that was when l finally gave up,learnt my lesson
Sell put in a good stock before u realise it ,u might break even which is better than watching it die go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mcy56:

Maybe, maybe not. lipsrsealed

......waiting in za oda room.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Michael11stock:
cool that is why I love you my sweet
Hi Mikel darling
Hope UA good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
GonFreecss1:
......waiting in za oda room.... grin
Lol. My luv no vex, we go attend to that ministry later, I still dey negotiate price for market. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. My luv no vex, we go attend to that ministry later, I still dey negotiate price for market. grin

Lol. grin

It's ai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
I understand the idea behind the fact that because a stock is doing well in price movement then it is safe to keep. But you have to look at better opportunities out there to unlock the value in your cash tied down. Whilst it is probable to experience better returns in low priced stocks than the heavyweights. The trajectory of the tier 2 banks does not point to a better future ahead. The gap between Tier 1 and 2 is becoming too wide. Any shock in the industry will just throw the tier 2 under the bus. I do not think anyone wants his/her investments to go burst without notice.
Godlylifeoneart:
It's a bad advise, to tell any investor to dispose Sterling Bank. Despite not paying dividends,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
What could be wrong with UACN for not moving up despite declaring good dividend? Jurious curious.

In another news, Oando, Japaul still gained despite.......... this market is getting cr.az.ier. Must be high on w.e.e.d. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kevostica(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sell in May and go away. Get ready

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mcy56:
I feel for tritritri with this DF ooo. sad
Sometimes, too much pessimism is not good. I remembered mentioning that jokingly one time like that. Also said you sometimes panic where you're not suppose to....but then who I be to put mouth in anyone's matter.
You could have waited and see the dimension the response to the result will take or simply sell some and leave some. You may sometimes ask too.
Saying this just maybe you'll reduce how you panic, not blaming you at all, it could have also gone the other way round you know.
It is well.
I don't think it's about too much pessimism, it's just about principle. For some of us diamond bank and dang flour mill is a no no. Irrespective of the abracadabra.
One must never confuse luck with due diligence

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Valueinvestor:
I don't think it's about too much pessimism, it's just about principle. For some of us diamond bank and dang flour mill is a no no. Irrespective of the abracadabra. One must never confuse luck with due diligence
You're right boss.
Just saying that based on the fact that he was already inside DF bus before disposing it off and then, the bus took off.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2019
Toun2nl:
please advice me. Which stock which I sell off and which should I keep? Thanks.
DSR, Access, FBNH, GTB, MOBIL, NEM, LAFARGE, RSE, SEPLAT, STERLING, OANDO, OKOMU, UCAP, UPL, VITAFOAM, AFRILAND, FCMB, DFM

Keep: DFM (there is NGN26.00 on the table), Vitafoam, UPL, sterling, Access. But things can change after next 4 months. But for the short term , these should be safe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
FIDELITY DIVIDEND ALERT....just landed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mcy56:

You're right boss.
Just saying that based on the fact that he was already inside DF bus but when the result came out, he quickly disposed off the remaining half he left in his portfolio, believing that the price would tank......but eventually there was strong support for it at N10+..... and also getting attention instead.
More reason I thought he could have waited to see what was pursuing him before fleeing in this instance.

Well, I knew this cos he actually mentioned it when I asked him about Oando............ before cornwall someone will be on my case now. grin
Is it Oando or DF we are discussing?
Anyway why won't he run (who go see masquerade stand LOL grin)
Masquerades here were chasing him and chief among them; you their high priestess!!
I will look for your picture and show you!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
This is one of the "apostles" of Sir ChiBuKing:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25940_JULIUS_BERGER_NIG._PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2019.pdf

EPS Q1 drop from N2.23 (2018) to N0.20 (2019).

Obene Kwa Kwa.... x4

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
mendes911:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/25940_JULIUS_BERGER_NIG._PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2019.pdf

Obene Kwa Kwa.... x4

hmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
mendes911:

Obene Kwa Kwa.... x4

So na one chance bus I enter since e kwa.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
arduino:
So na one chance bus I enter since e kwa.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Abeg no make me open teeth o. cheesy Sorry. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
Mcy56:

Abeg no make me open teeth o. cheesy Sorry. sad

lol........... i don open teeth already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
cornwall:
Is it Oando or DF we are discussing?
Anyway why won't he run (who go see masquerade stand LOL grin)
Masquerades here were chasing him and chief among them; you their high priestess!!
I will look for your picture and show you!
It's DF. I believed he knew I was sincere with my concern.
Nothing as painful as you throwing something you've held-on-to for a long time just to see it starts gaining effortlessly.
Nobody pursued him. He made his own decision by himself.....but I hope he'll hit another jackpot. He doesn't need to feel bad about it, it's just not meant to be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
mendes911:

Obene Kwa Kwa.... x4

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Chai.

Una no go kee person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
aremso:
lol........... i don open teeth already.
The way he put it was funny. cheesy
Market might not react too badly to it after-all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
mendes911:

Obene Kwa Kwa.... x4

So na only this stock you see to yaab.

Always looking for trouble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) ... (7765) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phadriz(m), Zegra, yMcy56(f), Blackman101, sterlingD(m), sky2891, robobo, drotba(m), Jonwest, dapix, 222Martins(m), Mfunkynation(m), Streetinvestor2 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.