Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893769 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2014
passwelle:
Mopping up things, with the offer presently 11 times the bid. People no want dividend again oo shocked

Based on the revelations on SMN of certain Swiss/Italian connections with the oxygen tanks, the current bid/offer ratio might invert intra-day (abi intra - week? ), a direct result of the faster rate of mopping up activities by the Italian Cosa Nostra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2014
kotlass: Market don open. Wetin una dey buy wetin una dey sell? Na who come market na who no come? grin
Goldbrew grin

#MH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elai147:
I expect you to increase your holdings in Oando grin
Just kidding...
Make i drink H2O ontop the 1 wey i dey HOLD now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Aks: Make i drink H2O ontop the 1 wey i dey HOLD now grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dexterax: A hotel in Ikeja is falling faster than the London Bridge. grin
The abracadabra in that HOT is not over yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
passwelle:
The abracadabra in that HOT is not over yet.

Obviously my oga. Looks like somebody even did a little mopping up this afternoon.

I'm not sure about whom exactly Ibru is at war with; his internals, his family or the Starwood camp.

undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Charlesnerd:

Oga,libel things oh grin .

I dont feel safe writing some things on the internet,I have this paranoid feeling that someone somewhere can identify and fish me out.

I dont want to be hounded at Opa Iweka by some mean looking boys for breach of public peace grin

So you are a chicken grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dexterax:
Obviously my oga. Looks like somebody even did a little mopping up this afternoon.
I'm not sure whether Ibru is at war with his internals, his family or the Starwood camp.
undecided
The mopping up was definitely at the fastest rate! See hen, the monkey biz wey dey this NSE no be small thing. Imagine selling to people at 2.36 and buying back from them at 1.38 grin Classic bubble aftermath.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
hbrednic:

So you are a chicken grin grin

Bros na naija we dey oh.

I always have that at the back of my mind.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
passwelle:
The mopping up was definitely at the fastest rate! See hen, the monkey biz wey dey this NSE no be small thing. Imagine selling to people at 2.36 and buying back from them at 1.38 grin Classic bubble aftermath.

From the refernce point of those peeps who bought at NGN 2.36, this is of course the classic sucker situation: the condition that arises when the monkey hunter becomes the monkey and is unaware of it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
@charlesnerd
Please be careful on that sky on your projections,don't be surprised when a marginal loss will be declared for d year end result Bros all these banks are exposed seriously as a result of cbn difficulty terrain, so expect some bad loans and this will affect all those ur projection and they may not be feasible. I think d best that bank can pay won't be more than 20kobo. Just my own blunt view.

@all investment one clients
I was told by solace that i can now send in my mandate at will because of d new innovative product they now have, which is online access but I could see that this "online access form" i was sent wasn't a real-time thing, it's just to give u an autonomy of keying your buy or sell order at ur comfort and will, meaning no restriction as at when to send in ur orders . though d service is just for 1k.pls as anyone subscribed to this and how was it please. Thanks as I humbly await ur blunt reply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dexterax:

From the refernce point of those peeps who bought at NGN 2.36, this is of course the classic sucker situation: the condition that arises when the monkey hunter becomes the monkey and is unaware of it.
how many times will people learn why must u buy such stock without fundamental at high or its peak . the last price anyone could have played this game shouldn't be more than #1.00 or #1.15,then u can move out by #2 or more at least.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
immanuello:
@all investment one clients
I was told by solace that i can now send in my mandate at will because of d new innovative product they now have, which is online access but I could see that this "online access form" i was sent wasn't a real-time thing, it's just to give u an autonomy of keying your buy or sell order at ur comfort and will, meaning no restriction as at when to send in ur orders . though d service is just for 1k.pls as anyone subscribed to this and how was it please. Thanks as I humbly await ur blunt reply.

Oga, I can key in my orders through the normal ibank platform oh. And yes I paid NGN 1k for the service. But this is not new.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
immanuello: @charlesnerd
Please be careful on that sky on your projections,don't be surprised when a marginal loss will be declared for d year end result Bros all these banks are exposed seriously as a result of cbn difficulty terrain, so expect some bad loans and this will affect all those ur projection and they may not be feasible. I think d best that bank can pay won't be more than 20kobo. Just my own blunt view.

All the talks on here about Skye is pure speculation and assumptions.

Nobody can say with some level of mathematical certainty what the H2 results would look like,I was only extrapolating based on available figures.

But if I were to invest in Skye,I would adopt a measured approach like you predicted and go long ,irrespective of the dividend yield.

But since we don't have concrete insider information , only time can tell who made the better guess.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
if everybody is right, then hu is wrong? i wish markt was a human being that i cn befriend, bt its nt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elai147:

I expect you to increase your holdings in Oando grin

Just kidding...

You took the words out of my mouth grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Monkey hunting is serious business. Please do not buy a monkey on a tree o. Thread softly.
Meanwhile, pastor brother Ihediorama has been absent. Hope he is not in the wilderness casting and binding the spirit of bear market? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2014
jamace: Monkey hunting is serious business. Please do not buy a monkey on a tree o. Thread softly.
Meanwhile, pastor brother Ihediorama has been absent. Hope he is not in the wilderness casting and binding the spirit of bear market? grin
OK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2014
Dexterax:

Oga, I can key in my orders through the normal ibank platform oh. And yes I paid NGN 1k for the service. But this is not new.
please my oga dextarex,how is that ibank?
Also,is that 1k for monthly or yearly subscription.Finally,pls just tell me all u hv enjoyed with d use of that ibank product and tell me its shortcomings(perhaps,once u key in wrongly,can you effect a correction or you can't).Thank you.Secondly,dextarex what can you say about wapic at 72kobo,is that d bottomed out point or it can still tank more to my home zone of 68kobo.

@all distinguished forum members.
what can my people say on abctrans at 65kobo,can it still tank further(this is just my own poker play and i want to start planting here and eject out by Jan,2015.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2014
@ immanuello, abc entered my eye yesterday. It is a very good bargain. Expect it to hy 1.20 or more when they realease their year end result. They have a consistent div payout and bonus policy when due
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2014
mercylicious: @ immanuello, abc entered my eye yesterday. It is a very good bargain. Expect it to hy 1.20 or more when they realease their year end result. They have a consistent div payout and bonus policy when due
Yeah you are very correct my dear sister,thank you and good morning!
@all
please i still need more from my amiable and foresightful comrades on this thread on abctrans and also wapic.Sir dextarex,u hvnt answer me o,lols.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
The silence on this thread is deafening. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Good morning all, after due diligence coupled with my Risk Apetite, I am staking my dole on UBA (6.66) and Eterna (3.61) stocks today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Dragonking: The silence on this thread is deafening. grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2014
hbrednic:
Reduce your target price for ABC to 65kobo after marked down,all you need is patience.( market mood,stock split and the upcoming less than attractive q1 will drag down the price)

@Oga immanuello,I wont be buying ABC for now if I were you.Allow it to settle first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2014
For those waiting on Mainstreet, pre-market info at mo:
Fidelity- 21.4m bid with 2.6m offer
Skye- 2.7m bid with 140k offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princemolak(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2014
passwelle: For those waiting on Mainstreet, pre-market info at mo:
Fidelity- 21.4m bid with 2.6m offer
Skye- 2.7m bid with 140k offer

Thanks for sharing, bitl
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2014
passwelle: The abracadabra in that HOT is not over yet.
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
And then some folks make a run on Chams ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chunkuli, ernie4life(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.