Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11086115 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (7819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PallyG(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2019
Trading hall of Nigeria Stock Exchange, Lagos. MTN Nigeria is to be officially introduced on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Thursday as the telecom company has concluded all relevant processes which will enable it list on the Nigerian bourse, two officials told Daily Trust yesterday. The NSE and MTN officials who pleaded anonymity confirmed to our reporter that the telecom operator’s 20.3billion shares are expected to start trading this week.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/mtn-to-list-on-nse-thursday.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:45am On May 14, 2019
dipoolowoo:
PHOTOS: CBN Governor Emefiele Visits Buhari
https://businesspost.ng/2019/05/13/photos-cbn-governor-emefiele-visits-buhari/

Two simpletons... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 7:47am On May 14, 2019
D latest scam ipo loading

The ipo investors wey dey inside caverton Seplat notore sahco never see 1 kobo till date...

B careful yung men and women

Some ppl fo dis forum go recommend deadcos as life long investment but take time ennn

Let d price settle

Mtn no b d company it used to b

Fo me I no go touch am since they kill some brothers in sa like animals I refuse to bow to them inside nij

Maybe if d price fall 49% I go enter

See 20 billion units ...is it shares or sperm you wan list for exchange Abegiiii

PallyG:

Trading hall of Nigeria Stock Exchange, Lagos. MTN Nigeria is to be officially introduced on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Thursday as the telecom company has concluded all relevant processes which will enable it list on the Nigerian bourse, two officials told Daily Trust yesterday. The NSE and MTN officials who pleaded anonymity confirmed to our reporter that the telecom operator’s 20.3billion shares are expected to start trading this week.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by walcolm(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2019
you're right @deepsuk...retail stock investing is the bottom feeder and riskiest portfolio investing...if you can get MTN stock to buy on Thursday or Friday...buy and sell within a few weeks/months to make some money

the problem is there won't be any to buy....the shares about to be listed are going to be hoarded by the current owners creating an illusion of scarcity and pushing up the price

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:23am On May 14, 2019
BrokerHaruna:

I don't see that happening except something fundamentally grievous happens in the country

This is NSE. Never Say Never. I don't except any calamity to befall Nigeria but Zenith will most likely come below N16.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:28am On May 14, 2019
mendes911:

This is NSE. Never Say Never. I don't except any calamity to befall Nigeria but Zenith will most likely come below N16.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:07am On May 14, 2019
ChibuKing saw this bonanza prices far earlier but he wasn't patient enough to check the year it will happen. Impatient.

I can only imagine if this happened last year! Kai.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2019
mendes911:

Below my average purchase price means Christmas has come to me in May.
Interesting times. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2019
PallyG:

they should not have listed more than 2billion shares from the beginning even if its selling at 500naira. that's the path of sanity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 9:33am On May 14, 2019
stcool:
I told people to buy CHAMS, DF and fidelity and have peace of mind dem no hear...

Kontinue running up and down. sad

The lower CHAMS the better I accumulate more, meanwhile I await Olams to pay me N21-26 on DF.
How did you arrive at N21-N26 for Dangote Flour.
Just went through my own calculations that was giving N19 and can see some errors. You may be right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2019
The listing is by way of introduction. The only way it would have made more sense is to compel MTN South Africa to cede about 10% or 15% of its holdings to the investing public. This can further be distributed on the basis of State by state. Where an interested investor may not be able to get more than 1,000 units or less depending on the interest on the part of the investors. To move the price, it will require just 50,000 units on a daily basis for the next 1 month or 2 months. I wonder how we do not set the game to be fair to ALL.
yom2:
they should not have listed more than 2billion shares from the beginning even if its selling at 500naira. that's the path of sanity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2019
Outstanding shares of DFM is 5b units. The purchase price by OLAM is 130b. However, discount have to be made for the net cash deficit to arrive at the offer price.
austinkenneth:

How did you arrive at N21-N26 for Dangote Flour.
Just went through my own calculations that was giving N19 and can see some errors. You may be right.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:05am On May 14, 2019
Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc ?Voluntary Delisting of the Entire Issued Share Capital of the Company from the Daily Official List of The Nigerian Stock Exchange

Further to our market bulletin of 27 February 2019 with reference number: NSE/RD/LRD/MB17/19/02/27 notifying Dealing Members of The Nigerian Stock Exchange? (The Exchange) approval of the application for voluntary delisting of the entire share capital of Newrest ASL Nigeria Plc (Newrest ASL or the Company), and subsequent suspension of trading in the shares of the Company, please be informed that the entire issued share capital of Newrest ASL were delisted from the Daily Official List of The Exchange, today, Monday, 13 May 201
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:06am On May 14, 2019
The equity prices of the following companies were adjusted today 14th May, 2019 for dividends as recommended by their respective board of directors.

S/N SECURITY DIVIDEND LAST CLOSE PRICE EX-DIV PRICE
1 Eterna Nigeria Plc N0.25 N3.95 N3.70
2 Okomu Oil Palm Plc N3.00 N77.00 N74.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:06am On May 14, 2019
First Aluminium Nigeria Plc: Suspension of Trading Ahead of Voluntary Delisting of the Entire Issued Share Capital of the Company from the Daily Official List of The Exchange

Dealing Members are hereby notified that in preparation for the voluntary delisting of the issued share capital of First Aluminium Nigeria Plc ((First Aluminium or the Company) from the Daily Official List of The Exchange, Apel Asset Limited on behalf of First Aluminium has requested that the issued share capital of the Company be placed on suspension.

In view of the above, the shares of the Company will be placed on suspension effective, Wednesday, 15 May 2019.

Dealing Members will be notified of further developments regarding the delisting of the Company.

This is for your information and records update, please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:17am On May 14, 2019
rebekah2011:
Outstanding shares of DFM is 5b units. The purchase price by OLAM is 130b. However, discount have to be made for the net cash deficit to arrive at the offer price.
What about the working capital adjustment which is stated there? How did you adjust to it?

What value did you get in your calculation?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NoMoney: 10:22am On May 14, 2019
austinkenneth:

What about the working capital adjustment which is stated there? How did you adjust to it?

The consideration is N130b adjusted for Net Working Capital and Net Debt as at the 31st of March 2019

Net Working Capital = Current Asset - Current Liabilities
Current Asset = Inventories + Receivables + Prepayment + Cash = N69.496bn
Current Liabilities = Trade Payables + Borrowings + Curent Tax Payable = N70.936bn
Working Capital = N69.496bn - N70.936bn = -N1.44bn

Please note that Networking capital has factored in all the Cash and most of the debt.

Outstanding Net Debt = Long term Liabilities = Long Term Borrowing +Deferred Tax = -N2.44bn

Therefore Total Adjustment = Working Capital + Net Debt = -N1.44bn + -N2.44bn = -N3.88bn

So in my opinion the adjustment is N3.88bn
Adjustment per share = N3.88bn / 5billion share = N0.78 (ignoring the 5m shares owned by crown flour mills

final purchase price = N26 - N0.78 = N25.22

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:27am On May 14, 2019
austinkenneth:

the guy is not using the right valuation approach...He should just calculate the company's EV. That's all.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fatboyebele(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2019
UMM stock pick of the week

SUNU Assurances plc

Based on fundamental analysis and recent trading volumes, this stock is projected to go on a significant bull run in the near future

SUNU Assurances Nigeria Plc has assured shareholders that recent corporate changes will lead to better performance in the years ahead.
At the annual general meeting yesterday in Lagos, directors of the insurance company said the rebranding of the company and appointment of new management reflected the company’s commitment to long-term growth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 10:32am On May 14, 2019
fatboyebele:
UMM stock pick of the week

SUNU Assurances plc

Based on fundamental analysis and recent trading volumes, this stock is projected to go on a significant bull run in the near future

SUNU Assurances Nigeria Plc has assured shareholders that recent corporate changes will lead to better performance in the years ahead.
At the annual general meeting yesterday in Lagos, directors of the insurance company said the rebranding of the company and appointment of new management reflected the company’s commitment to long-term growth.

Mr Sunu! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2019
Yayira:

no oo.. instead of getting credit alert, I was debited for EDMMS.. lol nothing wey musa no go see for gate.. but it’s part of the process tho.. let them do and give me my money..
Really how much were you charged and where is the charges coming from, is it from Sec6, registrars or bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:47am On May 14, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 14 MAY 2019

MSCI still had clean slate for 13 May. The stage 4 of the market is a falling one that is looking for support. Stay out of the market or buy only stock in strong sectors with RSI better than that of the general market.

Equally we are to avoid equities that are in stage 4. If you mistakenly buy a stock in stage 4 as an investor and you continue to double down, it can be a certificate for bankruptcy/heart attack. As an investor you are better off buying the immediate breakout from stage one moving to stage 2.

You can get our report to know the strategy to adopt in each stages of the market. So many issues are involved to apply this strategy. Have you notice that stage 3 can move to stage 4 or even become another stage 1?.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2019
Thank you Boss.
NoMoney:

The consideration is N130b adjusted for Net Working Capital and Net Debt as at the 31st of March 2019

Current Liabilities = Trade Payables + Borrowings + Curent Tax Payable = N70.936bn

Please note that Networking capital has factored in all the Cash and most of the debt.

Outstanding Net Debt = Long term Liabilities = Long Term Borrowing +Deferred Tax = -N2.44bn

Therefore Total Adjustment = Working Capital + Net Debt = -N1.44bn + -N2.44bn = -N3.88bn

Adjustment per share = N3.88bn / 5billion share = N0.78 (ignoring the 5m shares owned by crown flour mills

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
NoMoney:

Thank you my bruv,

Let people be jumping up and down...I just applied for a loan from my bank that I intend to use and buy more DF. That is how serious i take the stock.

This is not a gamble but a guaranteed ROI when I get the loan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:05am On May 14, 2019
deepsuk:
B careful yung men and women Let d price settle
Na so. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2019
[quote author=locodemy post=78373870][/quote]
Well done sir. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2019
Tolktob:

Mr Sunu! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Point of correction, Apostle Sunu grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2019
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On May 14, 2019
Chibuking81:

If the bolded is to come true on Thursday then market might close on positive note today, but will close on massive negative note tomorrow. Then people will believe me that current bear is been caused by CEOs of companies get ready to take their position in mtn.

My thought anyway cool

You no go sell your stocks today and buy later? grin

Lots of people panicked yesterday. I hope it happens again today till Friday.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On May 14, 2019
Chibuking81:

They are good and wonderful entrance, but come to think of it, what if it's the CEOs that are giving it out to pursue another business in NSE, because the rate of offloading can't come from only the members here, or ordinary member. And it's similar to all the big companies like Nestle, Seplat, GTB, Zenith, etc.

Will it be bad to pursue the same business opportunity they are waiting to grab?

Call the CEOs to come out. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2019
Oga Chibuking, do you think that the shares of MTN Nigeria are just being made available to the public? Nigerians own part of the company, the CEOs you keep saying are pulling out funds from the market are already shareholders. The market is just going through a normal phase.
Chibuking81:

If the bolded is to come true on Thursday then market might close on positive note today, but will close on massive negative note tomorrow. Then people will believe me that current bear is been caused by CEOs of companies get ready to take their position in mtn.

My thought anyway cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:28am On May 14, 2019
Na GT's turn today. Big man big trouble.... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4564) (4565) (4566) (4567) (4568) (4569) (4570) ... (7819) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stcool(m), Testimonies777(m), joedguy, 1J3o0A2, egojeny1(f), athorello(m), Mfunkynation(m), Toluway and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.