Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11077406 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:04pm On May 03, 2013
ihedioramma: THANK'S SO MUCH THAT IS WHY YOU ARE MY BROTHER I GOT IT THERE. BOUT FBN PAY O #1, I THINK THAT HOLDING CO, FBNH TALK THEM MONEY TO GET THERE . BOUT I HOPE THEY PAY #5 AND 1 FOR 1 IN 2013 END

Amen ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 03, 2013
feelamong: NASCON Corporate Action for 2012 audited

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_News...S_MAY_2013.pdf

CORPORATE ACTIONS
Proposed Dividend: 90kobo per share
Proposed Bonus: Nil
Qualification Date: 28th May 2013
Closure Date: 29th May 2013
AGM Date: 6th June 2013
Payment Date: 12th June 2013

Now let d party begin.

I hoope their performance was as gud as d dividend. This stock is more than 50% of my portfolio. Make I use this one cover small.
AGM Venue: Civic Centre, Lagos at 12 .00 noon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2013
ihedioramma: THANK'S SO MUCH THAT IS WHY YOU ARE MY BROTHER I GOT IT THERE. BOUT FBN PAY O #1, I THINK THAT HOLDING CO, FBNH TALK THEM MONEY TO GET THERE . BOUT I HOPE THEY PAY #5 AND 1 FOR 1 IN 2013 END
Oga, dis ur dream eh, e get as e be oo. This one go pass as miracle if e happen oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:21pm On May 04, 2013
chillykelly86:
Oga, dis ur dream eh, e get as e be oo. This one go pass as miracle if e happen oo
PEOPLE THAT HOPE SO HAS SAY AMEN BECOS THEY ARE THERE AND HOPE IT ALL GET THERE IN END OF 2013 ARE U AT THE BUS OR AT BUS STOP TO ENTER THE BUS? IF YOU ARE AT THE BUS STOP TELL ME THE BUS STOP NAME?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:34pm On May 04, 2013
@STOCKBULL,BORN 2BE RICH,9FREE E.T.C, AS SEC IS ASKING ALL INVESTORS TO GIVE DETAILS OF THERE ACCT number as i have four registrars do i need to sand them my acct one by one? do i have to pay my bank for attestaion? if yes how much?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2013
policy on increase in stock order charges should not have been made. The Sec management suck sometimes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2013
stockbull:

policy on increase in stock order charges should not have been made. The Sec management suck sometimes
Please, what is (are) the implication(s) of the policy to a normal investor?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2013
NASCON sweet my bele, should have divested out of that big for nothing elephant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 4:33pm On May 04, 2013
Japaul has disappointed shareholders again with a year end result that translates to just about 3k/share(PE of 20!). I have not seen the full result sha; we need to know how & why a Q3 2012 PAT of over 1.1 bln fell below 300mln by year end.

On a brighter note, ABC released a wonderful result. With an EPS of 0.22k/share(PE of less than 4). I have cancelled the sell order I placed on Friday when I saw the price had rallied well in d week. I regret selling down on it earlier on.

So, I expect to take some hit on Japaul but I expect some more rally on ABC.

We're still waiting for NEM.

The stocks above are part of my main portfolio as follows:-
Japaul(about 3%)
ABC (about 7%)
NEM (about 27%)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:48pm On May 04, 2013
@STOCKBULL I DID NOT GET THAT BIG ENG FROM YOU IS LIKE THE ONE DBANK TELL THERE SHAREHOLDERS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2013
chillykelly86: Japaul has disappointed shareholders again with a year end result that translates to just about 3k/share(PE of 20!). I have not seen the full result sha; we need to know how & why a Q3 2012 PAT of over 1.1 bln fell below 300mln by year end.

On a brighter note, ABC released a wonderful result. With an EPS of 0.22k/share(PE of less than 4). I have cancelled the sell order I placed on Friday when I saw the price had rallied well in d week. I regret selling down on it earlier on.

Japaul(about 3%)
ABC (about 7%)
NEM (about 27%)

Maybe it's I look at AABC numbers. Jegede fall my hand big time....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2013
ihedioramma: PEOPLE THAT HOPE SO HAS SAY AMEN BECOS THEY ARE THERE AND HOPE IT ALL GET THERE IN END OF 2013 ARE U AT THE BUS OR AT BUS STOP TO ENTER THE BUS? IF YOU ARE AT THE BUS STOP TELL ME THE BUS STOP NAME?
Bros, no vex, I just dey reason reality. First Bank will need to double their earnings and pay almost the whole earnings as dividend to attain N5 div for 2013 Year End and that, to me, looks like a very tall order. Then giving a 1 for 1 bonus will increase their shares outstanding to over 60 bln units, (the largest so far, I think, is Unity with close to 39 bln Units). So, no be say I dey pour sand 4 ur garri oo. No vex bro.
By the way, with current Market conditions, if First Bank falls to 12-15, I'll consider buying(I don't have it now). But that will be if there are no better bargains in the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:41am On May 05, 2013
[quote author=chillykelly86]
Bros, no vex, I just dey reason reality. First Bank will need to double their earnings and pay almost the whole earnings as dividend to attain N5 div for 2013 Year End and that, to me, looks like a very tall order. Then giving a 1 for 1 bonus will increase their shares outstanding to over 60 bln units, (the largest so far, I think, is Unity with close to 39 bln Units). So, no be say I dey pour sand 4 ur garri oo. WHAT IF YOU SE THIS STOCK AT #45.50 WHAT WILL YOU DO?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wogegbo: 7:37pm On May 05, 2013
My Guys, How una dey. I must confess my joy at your comments and knowledge of the nigeria stock market. Pls guys I like to be part of these wonderful forum and benefit from your experienced analysis of the stock market and possible recommendations. Sellydion,feelamong, chaktty, etc, can you guys exchange emails with me? thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2013
[quote author=ihedioramma][/quote]
Oga mi, 4 dis NSE, d major actions na buy and sell. If d fundamentals remain like they are & I see First Bank @ 45.5, I go still dey look am as I dey look am now. Say I choose to buy stock A over stock B no mean say stock B no go gain or say e no good. E only mean say stock A appeals to me more than stock B(and my analysis can still be wrong) and I am only one investor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 05, 2013
stockbull:

Please expatiate. I hope u don't mean stock increase in charge for buy and sell, cos d last time,d talk was on reducing it to create more trading activities. I also heard taxing on dividend is double taxation cos d profit has been taxed b4.
At my ppl, I need to place order 2moro. Nascon on my mind, what do u think?
Its currently 50% of my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:58am On May 06, 2013
chillykelly86:
Oga mi, 4 dis NSE, d major actions na buy and sell. If d fundamentals remain like they are & I see First Bank @ 45.5, I go still dey look am as I dey look am now. Say I choose to buy stock A over stock B no mean say stock B no go gain or say e no good. E only mean say stock A appeals to me more than stock B(and my analysis can still be wrong) and I am only one investor.
OK now today na monday lets se how the market will be this week i hope to se fbnh at #25.45 at end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2013
Stockgurus,
If a stock that has declared dividend and bonus is bought before the closure date, will the buyer enjoy both dividend and bonus?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 7:23am On May 06, 2013
^^^ yes you will if your name is in the company register before closure
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2013
^^ Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 06, 2013
My ppl, news reaching me has it dt Nascon has already increased by 10%.
Am dancing azonto.

But guys, we need to decode this mkt to know d best time to buy. Is it after release of 3rd quater results or are there specific times in the year dt there is usually a bear period?
I mish cashcraft analysis cos b4 now, u could see stock performance year in year out, even if u need it for d last 5 years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2013
chillykelly86: Japaul has disappointed shareholders again with a year end result that translates to just about 3k/share(PE of 20!). I have not seen the full result sha; we need to know how & why a Q3 2012 PAT of over 1.1 bln fell below 300mln by year end.

Japaul(about 3%)
ABC (about 7%)
NEM (about 27%)

I think ABC TRANSPORT's proposed dividend is 13k/share. Dividend yield @ current price of 80k is 16.25%

http://www.nse.com.ng/MarketNews/Downloads/Weekly/Weekly%20%20Market%20Report%20for%20the%20Week%20Ended%2003-05-2013.pdf

Excerpts:
ABC TRANSPORT PLC
:
Group Audited Accounts For The Year Ended December 31, 2012
(N'000)
-
Revenue
N
N
Gross earnings
N
N
Profit after
tax
N
N
Proposed dividend
N
N

(Shares Outstanding is 1,507,000,000)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:04pm On May 06, 2013
Please can someone tell me what happened to Chevron (MRS Oil Nigeria Plc) share price. How come its so low at N18.15. Is it a good buy at this price?

I also noticed that CONOIL share price has been stagnant for some time. Perhaps it has not been trading.

Advice on these two stocks will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 8:07am On May 07, 2013
is it best to sell nascon now and pick it up after it might have fallen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2013
Nigeria Stock exchange:

1. WAPCO declares N6.1b PAT in Q1 '13 result,(SP:N77.00k)

2. ANINO declares N2.8m PAT in '12 Audited result,(SP:N0.21k)

3. EKOCORP declares N130.7m PAT in '12 Audited result,(SP:N4.8k)

4. MORISON declares N7.4m loss in Q1 '13 result,(SP:N2.23k)

5. INTERLINK declares N4.1m PAT in Q3 '13 result,(SP:N4.9k)

6. First Bank’s Q1 profit up by 29%

source: www.proshareng.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 07, 2013
Okomu releases 1st quarter '03 result
686.7M pat
Source - proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 2:59pm On May 07, 2013
ileman: is it best to sell nascon now and pick it up after it might have fallen
Its up to you but i dont think that would be a good idea unless you are highly in need of the cash,from the look of things the race is still on and there is serious demand for the stock.
My opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=chillykelly86]

I think ABC TRANSPORT's proposed dividend is 13k/share. Dividend yield @ current price of 80k is 16.25%

http://www.nse.com.ng/MarketNews/Downloads/Weekly/Weekly%20%20Market%20Report%20for%20the%20Week%20Ended%2003-05-2013.pdf

Excerpts:
ABC TRANSPORT PLC
:
Group Audited Accounts For The Year Ended December 31, 2012
(N'000)
-
Revenue
N
N
Gross earnings
N
N
Profit after
tax
N
N
SO WHAT IS THE PAYMENT DATE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PHIPEX(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2013
Dear experts in the house, Pls if I sell my stocks few days after the Book closure date but before the Payment date hope I will still qualify for the bonus or dividend declared when the payments are eventually made? Pls kindly advice, I don't want to make a costly mistake.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2013
PHIPEX: Dear experts in the house, Pls if I sell my stocks few days after the Book closure date but before the Payment date hope I will still qualify for the bonus or dividend declared when the payments are eventually made? Pls kindly advice, I don't want to make a costly mistake.

YES YOU WILL QUALIFY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 9:16am On May 08, 2013
Why is fidelity bank having a free fall inspite of impressive year end result?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, ikemeze, nnadengram(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.