Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881732 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:57am On May 30, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
grin grin grin
Lol. Good you quoted yourself na. Compare and contrast: the price and the timeframe. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2019
stcool:
https://businessday.ng/research-post/article/why-every-investor-wants-mtn-shares/

"MTN Nigeria paid N123 as dividend per share(DPS) in 2017; N251 DPS in 2018 while in 2019, it is projected that the company will pay N8.8 dividend per share. The sharp drop in its dividend per share was as a result of increase in its shares in issue. Between 2016 and 2018, MTN Nigeria’s shares in issue were 407 million. The shares in issue were increased to 20.4 billion to allow more local individual and institutional investors benefit from the progress the company has made overtime in Nigeria.

How RMB Nigeria Stockbrokers arrived at N147 per share target price

The target price of MTN Nigeria is put at N147 per share with an overweight rating."

On the highlighted how did the increase benefit Nigerians...This people really did us dirty.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:58am On May 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Good you quoted yourself na. Compare and contrast: the price and the timeframe. grin

You will make money this year! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2019
GonFreecss1:

But I thought you have accumulated/want to accumulate more MTN?

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2019
UBA going solo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On May 30, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
You will make money this year! grin
AMEN!!! Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On May 30, 2019
stcool:
I don't know what is hard to understand ....OLAMS is the one that approached DF. They need the Flourrmills and other added benefits from Alhaji for their other businesses.

"As contained in the document, DFM notified its shareholders, The Nigerian Stock Exchange and the investing public that the Board of DFM has received a binding offer from Olam, to acquire all the outstanding and issued shares of DFM that are not currently owned by Olam through its subsidiary, Crown Flour Mills Limited. As at the date of this announcement, Olam, through its subsidiary, holds 5.113.229 shares in the issued share capital of DFM"

The total consideration offered by Olam and being considered by the Board of DFM for the entire 5 billion issued shares of the Company is N130 billion. The document explains that the Consideration represents the enterprise value on a debt-free, cash-free basis, payable in cash at the closing of the proposed Transaction. Furthermore, the proposed transaction would include DFM’s five strategically located facilities engaged in flour and pasta manufacturing, as well as its logistics capabilities including access to the ports of Apapa and Calabar.

Stop disturbing yourself.. gonfreecss1 is neither here nor there.. he has got something negative to say about all stock on nse and yet he is more active on nse than me and you.. he started off with how South Africa market is better than Nigerian market.. he no dey talk which stock e get!.. this one no good, that one no good, which one you com get for your portfolio?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2019
lancee:
UBA going solo
They ought to. Their interim dividend yield in percentage should be more than mtn's full year dividend yield.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On May 30, 2019
There’re over 100 stocks on nse but the ones we all are interested in are not up to 20!
And if we really dig deep into those 20 stocks smh we’ll not buy any of them.. shey na gtb? E get court case for stealing wey dem never settle!

we just need to take very little risk..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2019
aremso:
they did the pumping on Tuesday and they start the dumping today
who telt you dat. You are does not looks at the proper board.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2019
Mpeace:
who telt you dat. You are does not looks at the proper board.

oga na fight? it was my own opinion ooooo abeg! Yes they are not dumping but they are jumping i mean they are buying en mass
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mybusinesss(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2019
Please peeps I noticed nothing shows on the Bids and Offer section of my trading profile. I only get to see the real-time trades and that doesn't specify whether it was a bid or offer.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51am On May 30, 2019
mybusinesss:
Please peeps I noticed nothing shows on the Bids and Offer section of my trading profile. I only get to see the real-time trades and that doesn't specify whether it was a bid or offer.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Click on a stock to see the bid and offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 11:51am On May 30, 2019
Yayira:

Stop disturbing yourself.. gonfreecss1 is neither here nor there.. he has got something negative to say about all stock on nse and yet he is more active on nse than me and you.. he started off with how South Africa market is better than Nigerian market.. he no dey talk which stock e get!.. this one no good, that one no good, which one you com get for your portfolio?

I have made it a policy not to attack people on Nairaland even when they come after me.

But one thing I don't appreciate is misrepresenting me or painting lies about me.

1. When have I ever talked about South African market? To the extent of saying it's better than the Nigerian market? Kindly quote me on this.

2. No! I am not more active on the NSE than you, nor you than me, why? You don't know me and I don't know you. So that is just an assumption that is baseless.

3. I don't discuss the stocks I have? Really?

a. I said it here I have sold my holdings and I am waiting patiently for the economy to show me signs things will change. Cc, my advice on having a liquid money market fund to hold funds and wait for opportunities.

b. I have said it here that I used to hold UCAP and Afriprud, I have said good things about Afriprud here. If logical reasoning won't make you understand I probably used to hold Zenith bank and 1 or 2 FUGAZ, then that's not my fault.

4. As for negative things to say about all stocks on the NSE, kindly refer to 3b above, but let me explicitly state that I have said people should be careful of Diamond bank, Unity bank and later Access bank for buying Diamond. I have said Transcorp at 1.7 naira was overvalued and newbies should be careful of buying it and expecting the price to keep increasing. I have also said MTN is overvalued, but I never ever attacked MTN as a company. I have said Dangote Flour is overvalued at the price Olam wants to buy, definitely something else is involved and because I don't know the full details it's a risk I am not interested in.

5. Still on negative things to say, I have also said the ASI of NSE will still be pressured downwards due to current economic realities and outlook. See 3a above.

6. Finally, I have quoted one more company I can't currently remember when someone brought it here to talk about and gave my opinion on why I thought it was overvalued.

GT bank? Stanbic? Zenith? Mobil? Total? Even the controversial Oando? What have I said about them?

So let's put everything in perspective - Diamond bank? Access bank? Unity bank? Dangote Flour? MTN being overvalued at current price? Transcorp being overvalued at 1.7 naira at the time? Nestle being a good business but also overvalued? All my opinions. Which I will always stand by.

My opinion about the NSE still going down? Still stands!

I am not always bullish, deal with it! Bearish or bullish I will make my money. I.e. diamond and Transcorp shorting.

Next time you want to come at me, please do so without lies. Thank you very much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:57am On May 30, 2019
ihedioramma:
Is OLAM buying FMN or FMN buying OLAM ?

Lol.. it was a joke oo.. FMN buying Olam Maybe next world
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mybusinesss(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2019
Yayira:

Click on a stock to see the bid and offer

Thanks for replying. I have double clicked, right clicked and left clicked but nothing changed.

I'm using Morgan capital trading platform. Don't know if anyone else is.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:05pm On May 30, 2019
EKUU mkt o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2019
your favorite quote grin
currentprice:
EKUU mkt o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2019
GonFreecss1:

I have made it a policy not to attack people on Nairaland even when they come after me.

But one thing I don't appreciate is misrepresenting me or painting lies about me.

1. When have I ever talked about South African market? To the extent of saying it's better than the Nigerian market? Kindly quote me on this.

2. No! I am not more active on the NSE than you, nor you than me, why? You don't know me and I don't know you. So that is just an assumption that is baseless.

3. I don't discuss the stocks I have? Really?

a. I said it here I have sold my holdings and I am waiting patiently for the economy to show me signs things will change. Cc, my advice on having a liquid money market fund to hold funds and wait for opportunities.

b. I have said it here that I used to hold UCAP and Afriprud, I have said good things about Afriprud here. If logical reasoning won't make you understand I probably used to hold Zenith bank and 1 or 2 FUGAZ, then that's not my fault.

4. As for negative things to say about all stocks on the NSE, kindly refer to 3b above, but let me explicitly state that I have said people should be careful of Diamond bank, Unity bank and later Access bank for buying Diamond. I have said Transcorp at 1.7 naira was overvalued and newbies should be careful of buying it and expecting the price to keep increasing. I have also said MTN is overvalued, but I never ever attacked MTN as a company. I have said Dangote Flour is overvalued at the price Olam wants to buy, definitely something else is involved and because I don't know the full details it's a risk I am not interested in.

5. Still on negative things to say, I have also said the ASI of NSE will still be pressured downwards due to current economic realities and outlook. See 3a above.

6. Finally, I have quoted one more company I can't currently remember when someone brought it here to talk about and gave my opinion on why I thought it was overvalued.

GT bank? Stanbic? Zenith? Mobil? Total? Even the controversial Oando? What have I said about them?

So let's put everything in perspective - Diamond bank? Access bank? Unity bank? Dangote Flour? MTN being overvalued at current price? Transcorp being overvalued at 1.7 naira at the time? Nestle being a good business but also overvalued? All my opinions. Which I will always stand by.

My opinion about the NSE still going down? Still stands!

I am not always bullish, deal with it! Bearish or bullish I will make my money. I.e. diamond and Transcorp shorting.

Next time you want to come at me, please do so without lies. Thank you very much.

Since you have sold all your holdings and currently out of the market as clearly stated in point 3a. You will do us good by not confusing people.

We all cannot leave the market. Once people leave the market they start predicting doom and economy collapse. Forgetting that an economic collapse means your money anywhere invested is worthless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:14pm On May 30, 2019
DANGSUGAR = N13.40.
FLOURMILLS = N13.35.

Why am I posting this grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:15pm On May 30, 2019
aremso:
they did the pumping on Tuesday and they start the dumping today

mkt was happy on Tuesday that nothing happy up to a day of handing over with the initial gragra by the opposition party. she really wanted to have bullish run post inauguration day but Mr President not given inauguration speech spoil the market mood

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 30, 2019
mybusinesss:

Thanks for replying. I have double clicked, right clicked and left clicked but nothing changed.

I'm using Morgan capital trading platform. Don't know if anyone else is.

Then you have to call them.. I use Morgan Capital too and can view all bids/offer on any stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:18pm On May 30, 2019
currentprice:

mkt was happy on Tuesday that nothing happy up to a day of handing over with the initial gragra by the opposition party. she really wanted to have bullish run post inauguration day but Mr President not given inauguration speech spoil the market mood

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:19pm On May 30, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
DANGSUGAR = N13.40.
FLOURMILLS = N13.35.

Why am I posting this grin

cos mkt can be very funny.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:22pm On May 30, 2019
Expect better buying opportunities in companies that wont be paying interim dividend... grin
use the interim dividend smoke screen to hit gold elsewhere. grin

A remote strategy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:23pm On May 30, 2019
currentprice:

cos mkt can be very funny.

grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 12:24pm On May 30, 2019
stcool:

Since you have sold all your holdings and currently out of the market as clearly stated in point 3a. You will do us good by not confusing people.

We all cannot leave the market. Once people leave the market they start predicting doom and economy collapse. Forgetting that an economic collapse means your money anywhere invested is worthless.

You have no right to tell me what I can do and can't do. That is why this is a market. We have entry prices and prices we leave, I don't enter the market or leave because of you or what you say, neither should anyone here.

But let me get this straight, MTN is overvalued is doom speak? NSE will still go down/capitulation is doom speak? DF overvalued something else involved is doom speak? Nigerian naira going down is doom speak?

So I should only come here to talk about prices going up? Nah! I am too Logical for that sir and I believe you are too logical for your statement. I have not broken any rules and neither have I confused anyone, if you can't stand my opinion then leave.

Whatever I say here is my opinion and strategy, if you agree with it, fine, if you don't that's your business, but don't tell me what I can or can't do. Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2019
mybusinesss:

How can I fix this?

Thanks.
Log out and log in back, some time it happen like that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:26pm On May 30, 2019
These guys will wait till market is about to close and send Zenith up again. grin
Sneaking MTNN's loot into the market need a clever strategy indeed... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:26pm On May 30, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
DANGSUGAR = N13.40. FLOURMILLS = N13.35. Why am I posting this grin
Chai! Sugar and flour. Really cracking my head to know anser to this kwesion.
Let me take a guess: Dangsugar is undervalued while FMN is overvalued.
Just a matter of time that sugar overtake flour and reward investors........sugar hardly moves but once its set to move, it moves on steroid.
I can remember a time both salt and sugar were selling around 6naira, it stayed on the spot for long but when the bus move, it doubled.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2019
GonFreecss1:

You have no right to tell me what I can do and can't do. That is why this is a market. We have entry prices and prices we leave, I don't enter the market or leave because of you or what you say, neither should anyone here.

But let me get this straight, MTN is overvalued is doom speak? NSE will still go down/capitulation is doom speak? DF overvalued something else involved is doom speak? Nigerian naira going down is doom speak?

So I should only come here to talk about prices going up? Nah! I am too Logical for that sir and I believe you are too logical for your statement. I have not broken any rules and neither have I confused anyone, if you can't stand my opinion then leave.

Whatever I say here is my opinion and strategy, if you agree with it, fine, if you don't that's your business, but don't tell me what I can or can't do. Thank you.
Hope the stone throw was meant for you? grin grin grin
People should respect peoples opinion, if what someone post didn't go well with you jump and past. If there is no bear there won't be bull either, both works together. In bear people lose weight and it present an opportunity for others to gain weight later. That's is NSE for you, don't take most of the comments at heart to avoid HBP.

For now market will be dancing up and down, till July, there is no news to move the market forward, until q2 result starting coming out by July ending, between 50/60 days go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:30pm On May 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Chai! Sugar and flour. Really cracking my head to know anser to this kwesion.
Let me take a guess: Dangsugar is undervalued while FMN is overvalued.
Just a matter of time that sugar overtake flour and reward investors........sugar hardly moves but once its set to move, it moves on steroid.
I can remember a time both salt and sugar were selling around 6naira, it stayed on the spot for long but when the bus move, it doubled.

There is real value in one and a potentially sentimental value in the other after further surgery..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) (4620) (4621) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.