Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10833037 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 19 JUNE 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 18 June had no transaction.

Index still closed lower yesterday. At the moment the market is still in a downtrend. we need to exercise caution.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Mpeace:
Na so things bad reach? Last comment made since 3.55 pm yesterday. Chai, this next level just dey start oh. Only one month old.
lmao
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2019
Mpeace:
Na so things bad reach?
Last comment made since 3.55 pm yesterday.
Chai, this next level just dey start oh. Only one month old.

I even thought the thread was locked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2019
When people have started buying Capoil.
OBAGADAFFI:

I even thought the thread was locked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Ordinarily, this period should have been planting season for many of us but the economic direction of the country is not too clear. It is only the banks that are making money. Dangote Cement is busy getting CPs financing left and right. I pity the investors in the FMCG, the outlook for that sector is not good at all.

Maybe we will need to appeal to the experts to come out and analyze stocks to pick for the next half of the year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by proflomo(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2019
The way this stock thing works is somewhat confusing. Why on Earth did somebody or some people sell ABC Transport for 27k yesterday? The thing was at 30k for about two days, they didn't sell it then. Why did they prefer to sell at the lowest price possible yesterday when they could have sold at a higher price on Monday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2019
proflomo:
The way this stock thing works is somewhat confusing. Why on Earth did somebody or some people sell ABC Transport for 27k yesterday? The thing was at 30k for about two days, they didn't sell it then. Why did they prefer to sell at the lowest price possible yesterday when they could have sold at a higher price on Monday?
it means giving up and moving on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2019
rebekah2011:
Ordinarily, this period should have been planting season for many of us but the economic direction of the country is not too clear. It is only the banks that are making money. Dangote Cement is busy getting CPs financing left and right. I pity the investors in the FMCG, the outlook for that sector is not good at all.

Maybe we will need to appeal to the experts to come out and analyze stocks to pick for the next half of the year.

FMCG are badly hit.

PZ and UACN really suffered .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2019
proflomo:

Not everyone arrive and leave the market the same time.
The sellers might have not known that irresponsible money has become available until that moment. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2019
It is still not looking good for them. I will advise only banking stocks for now.
OBAGADAFFI:

FMCG are badly hit.

PZ and UACN really suffered .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Not everyone arrive and leave the market the same time.
The sellers might have not known that irresponsible money has become available until that moment. grin

lol "irresponsible money" My prof u too harsh oooo

i would say " mayb d person no need money when the the thing dey 30k but he come need money badly when the thing move to 27k"

u cant blame a man for deploying his resources as he deem fit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2019
rebekah2011:

The situation is not good for the stock market.
When the banks are the only ones making money, it might be a time to take a pause...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2019
To make matters worse, the security situation is worsening.
pluto09:

When the banks are the only ones making money, it might be a time to take a pause...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2019
pluto09:

It simply mean there is no productivity in the Economy .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2019
rebekah2011:
It is still not looking good for them. I will advise only banking stocks for now.

Banks are swimming on a lot of free money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2019
Next level is barely one month old...Make una go back to sleep BuBu never wake up, don't disturb he is still sleeping!

Anyone trying to wake him up now will be seen as a corrupt beneficiary of past administration.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:40am On Jun 19, 2019
Once I exit Dangote Flour mills with my loot for the year

All the funds is going straight to the Mallam to buy dollar...even a penny is not coming into the NSE! Until PMB wakes from sleep..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Not all banks. I forsee pressure on the lightweight banks when the companies start defaulting on loans
OBAGADAFFI:

Banks are swimming on a lot of free money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2019
stcool:
Once I exit Dangote Flour mills with my loot for the year

All the funds is going straight to the Mallam to buy dollar...even a penny is not coming into the NSE! Until PMB wakes from sleep..

Enter Japaul with the loot.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hisexcellency34: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2019
The reality is Nigerian stock market hardly responds to situations,whether positive or negative unlike other global stocks. Even if Buhari names cabinet today, I doubt if the market will be bullish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2019
I left access yesterday when it got to my buss stop. I can not shout o undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The reality is Nigerian stock market hardly responds to situations,whether positive or negative unlike other global stocks. Even if Buhari names cabinet today, I doubt if the market will be bullish

Its not about naming cabinets, its about a man who clearly has zero direction. Does not even understand the economy and yet is so disconnected and will not even bother to have technocrats do the job.

Buhari is old and cannot comprehend anything, how difficult it is for Nigerians to see that he is not the person running the country!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Enter Japaul with the loot.... grin grin grin

If I hear grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hisexcellency34: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2019
I totally agree with you

stcool:

Its not about naming cabinets, its about a man who clearly has zero direction. Does not even understand the economy and yet is so disconnected and will not even bother to have technocrats do the job.

Buhari is old and cannot comprehend anything, how difficult it is for Nigerians to see that he is not the person running the country!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2019
lmm4real:
I left access yesterday when it got to my buss stop. I can not shout o undecided

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Don't expect much from the NSE at least for the remaining part of the year. Nigeria is almost becoming a pariah state. The political and economic environment does not support investment. With EU and UN coming out to make damning report about the last election tells me the investing world may not be looking towards Nigeria.

Just brace up to the worst while expecting a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I totally agree with you

We entered recession and came out and nobody knows how. With the new minimum wage policy, the only thing holding this economy is oil price.

Any day Crude Oil price hits N20 again in this next level... grin grin grin Let me leave it at that!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2019
robobo:

and some pple are OFFLOADING IT
those are crosses and not on the open market
and its takes two to make a market

https://www.proshareng.com/news/STOCK%20&%20ANALYST%20UPDATES/Update--Huge-Volume-Traded-on-WEMABANK-Shares-Yesterday-Was-A-Cross-Deal/45748
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2019
talktokenny:

Ok, thanks bro ! I entered @ 6.05 today grin grin grin grin grin

what make u enter the stock @ 6.05 cos of the name/previous performance or what?

how much do u have left to balance your school fee. balance it up quick bro grin

@ this price d stock still selling at premium

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
robobo:

https://www.proshareng.com/news/STOCK%20&%20ANALYST%20UPDATES/Update--Huge-Volume-Traded-on-WEMABANK-Shares-Yesterday-Was-A-Cross-Deal/45748

Give me what I gave you earlier to keep...The crossing that beget's CHOPPINGS!
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
stcool:

We entered recession and came out and nobody knows how. With the new minimum wage policy, the only thing holding this economy is oil price.

Any day Crude Oil price hits N20 again in this next level... grin grin grin Let me leave it at that!

Oil doesn't have to get to N20 before we get into real trouble, anything sub N40 will be katakata.
I have no hope in PMB, I am just watching oil price to guilde my investment decision.
Presently on 40% cash on NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2019
currentprice:

what make u enter the stock @ 6.05 cos of the name/previous performance or what?

how much do u have left to balance your school fee. balance it up quick bro grin

@ this price d stock still selling at premium

grin grin grin grin grin

lol , i will still make my gain and move on .NSE hardly respond to fundamental in moment like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), chimex38, Willie2015, dapix, emmanuelewumi(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.