Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10986187 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (7786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
rebekah2011:
Some folks saw this result before now.

nse and insider trading r just like peter and bad news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
So non-controlling interest don enter Oando too Lol
Why is it that non-controlling interest no dey ever make loss?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2019
tritritri:
nse and insider trading r just like peter and bad news.
shocked shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=Mcy56 post=80650297]
You can remove the space using the same paint.

Thanks. It worked like magic. No more empty space henceforth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Expected better!!!

Coolcash1:

Good result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bomboclad:
Expected better!!!

Na wa for you. After doubling there EPS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
The 75% increase in EPS is based on the effect of 1Q PAT which went up 170% from 2018. QOQ PAT increase for 2Q is actually 37%, of which i expected 50% or more.

In toto, Caverton is a high flyer, just not sure why their stock price is a dullard!

PharmAlfred:

Na wa for you. After doubling there EPS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
yok:
Thanks. It worked like magic. No more empty space henceforth
Glad it serves the purpose. cool
Oga Agba, you can see that the jealousy paid off. Well, you're now my Ex. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Caverton has the best result so far. They killed it. FCMB did quite well too.
Carverton has been rolling out good results back to back.
I have the feelings that by the time Mr. Market will respond to it properly, we might be seeing the price in the 10naira region.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
What is ETI and Interbrew's sin? shocked
Interbrew was doing fine in terms of expansion and product line but with this free fall, I'm not understanding again. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bomboclad:
The 75% increase in EPS is based on the effect of 1Q PAT which went up 170% from 2018. QOQ PAT increase for 2Q is actually 37%, of which i expected 50% or more.

In toto, Caverton is a high flyer, just not sure why their stock price is a dullard!

You shouldn't expect Q2 PAT to equal that of Q1. The high PAT for Q1 was as a result of the increase revenue made from the 2019 election campaign. If you recall, their services were in high demand.

Infact, check their revenue from when the electoral campaign started(Q3 2018) till after the general election (Q1 2019). There was huge increase in their revenue which inturn translated to higher PAT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Coolcash1:

Good result.

The best result so far, follow by FCMB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
PharmAlfred:

Caverton has the best result so far. They killed it.

FCMB did quite well too.

Nice one for caverton faithful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2019
Calebbold:

You shouldn't expect Q2 PAT to equal that of Q1. The high PAT for Q1 was as a result of the increase revenue made from the 2019 election campaign. If you recall, their services were in high demand.

Infact, check their revenue from when the electoral campaign started(Q3 2018) till after the general election (Q1 2019). There was huge increase in their revenue which inturn translated to higher PAT.

Some of their contracts finished in Q1 2018 and they started the new contracts in the beginning of q2 2018 which will last for 5 years, that why their EPS for Q1 2018 was 9k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2019
with my caverton. i cant shout cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:10am On Jul 27, 2019
Finance gurus in the house, please who can help with this calculation :

How many basis point rate cut in USD will make GBPUSD price rise form 1.2384 to 1.2883?

In anticipation of anyone's kind response, I say thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Yayira:

.... and you have to explain to me WELL what the next level mean abi ?
I am not your babe and you are not my boo again..

PLEAASE BABE...I will make it up for you jàre. Mà binu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 27, 2019
mtn interim dividend!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
mtn interim dividend!
N2.95. Thats a poor interim dividend. 2.3% dividend yield. UBA should give over 5%interim dividend yield.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2019
meshpips:
Finance gurus in the house, please who can help with this calculation :

How many basis point rate cut in USD will make GBPUSD price rise form 1.2384 to 1.2883?

In anticipation of anyone's kind response, I say thank you.

50 basis point cut is what's needed to achieve this.

We will see a rate cut in the US Federal Reserve rate by 50 basis points on Wednesday night (July 31st).

Within the next 4 weeks, GBPUSD will rally by at least 500 pips.

For those that would like to cash in on this move, you can contact me and let's see how to work things out.

500 pips translates to $500 profit IF you trade with a lot size of $1/pip.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Mcy56:

Glad it serves the purpose. cool
Oga Agba, you can see that the jealousy paid off. Well, you're now my Ex. tongue

Better come home for weekend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2019
meshpips:

50 basis point cut is what's needed to achieve this.

We will see a rate cut in the US Federal Reserve rate by 50 basis points on Wednesday night (July 31st).

Within the next 4 weeks, GBPUSD will rally by at least 500 pips.

For those that would like to cash in on this move, you can contact me and let's see how to work things out.

500 pips translates to $500 profit IF you trade with a lot size of $1/pip.

Please learn to respect shared public spaces.
There is a thread that is in sync with your interest.
People have complained yet you refused to comply.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Concerning the offer for a joint - venture/ partnership that I put up above, I would like to say that anyone interested has absolutely nothing to be afraid of.

1. You will open the account in your own name, verify the account and then fund it with the amount suitable for your risk preference.

2. Only then will you give me a limited power of attorney (LPOA) to login to your trading account and execute trades on your behalf.

3. Once (2) above has been done, you will then provide me with the login details to your account.

Kindly note that 3rd party withdrawals are NOT possible. So withdrawal can only be made to a bank account that bears the same name as the trading account.

Also note that a few weeks ago, some people hastily concluded that I am here to scam people and rip them of their hard earned money. Nothing can be more untrue than what they have said. Yes, they put up posts of my activities in the Football betting thread BUT failed to do a deeper "digging into" my activities on Nairaland.

I have been on Nairaland for over 8 (Eight) years and more than 90% of my posts have been in the currency trading alert thread.

I have been on Nairaland since 2011. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering but have been trading the Financial markets since 2007. So I guess I am permitted to say that I have over TWELVE years trading experience.

There is a time to speak and a time to be quiet.

Those interested can go ahead and contact me.

Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Please house, I own Vita foam and qualified for the bonus declared early this year but uptill now I have not seen the bonus in my brokerage account. The registrar keep saying they are waiting for SEC approval. Is anyone experiencing same?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2019
...hello my people! I hope everyone is doing GREAT!! Happy to see my "family" bubbling!!!
JUST TO SAY HELLO!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2019
Nahco dividend landed yesterday....booooom.....reinvesting it in Nahco on Monday sharp sharp with my analogue broker...

Stick to what pays!!

Savvy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (7786) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dangle, perfectgen(m), stcool(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.