Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11043003 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) ... (7807) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Zenith Bank #18.30k Nascon #13.10k NB #50.00k Eterna oil #3.00k Dangote sugar #9.80k Berger paints #5.70k Upl #1.62k

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Zenith Bank #18.30k
Nascon #13.10k
NB #50.00k
Eterna oil #3.00k
Dangote sugar #9.80k
Berger paints #5.70k
Upl #1.62k

Ogaju
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Ogaju

Deep pockets did not buy Zenith...is alright!

Waiting for Dec/Jan, meanwhile children go resume school Sept.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
You and your joke partner are the ones that should apologize to the house for derailing, and stop it immediately.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
veecovee:

You and your joke partner are the ones that should apologize to the house for derailing and stop it immediately.

Oga e don do
We don dey enter buy season small small
So bring ya accumulated tithe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Oga e don do
We don dey enter buy season small small
So bring ya accumulated tithe

Really?

Then buy some units of MTN while coming for apology
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kryptem: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mcy56:

Yes, inform them about the situation on ground before registration, so they wouldnt register you with fresh CHN. They'll take you thru the processes required as well as do their part where necessary. They should assist you to get your CSCS statement since you're using same CHN.

Gracias!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Ogaju

The tin dey sweet ur belle?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
veecovee:

Really?

Then buy some units of MTN while coming for apology

MTN that he bought at the bottom? grin Yet you say you don't like bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

Ogaju

Before your Tbills go mature, stocks fit don gbe jaaaa. grin

Try and wait for double bottom.

Cc Veecovee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Cc Veecovee

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2019
From a result driven perspective(H1 print for the most part)

The great; CAVERTON, FCMB, LAFARGE WAPCO, AIICO, VITAFOAM, CONOIL, FO and UACN.

The good; MTN, FLOURMILLS(Q1), WEMA, CADBURY, CAP, COUTEVILLE, CHAMPION BREWERIES, C&I LEASING, NESTLE and DANGOTE CEMENT.

The fair(the not-so-good): JULIUS BERGER, GSK, ETI, AFPRUD, HONEYWELL and STERLING.

The bad; AIRTEL, UNILEVER, FIDSON, OKOMU, PRESCO(Q1), UCAP, NASCON and NEIMETH.

The UGLY; OANDO, TOTAL, MOBIL, ETERNA OIL and INTER BREWERIES.

We really Love all the GREAT guyz... and like the 1st 8 from amongst the GOOD ones.
I will not be surprise to see all 9 GREAT coys reprise higher to bridge the present very juicy gap(MoS) between current VALUATION and price. ...given the present standing of their financial print, it seems the probability of occurrence is nearer to 1 and farther from zero.
Surely, time shall put things in their right perspective.

We hate them BAD guys !!
As for the UGLY folks, we would prefer to avoid them like a plaque. ...well, at least for now.
To those who are still associating or speculating with the 1st ugly guy after several cautionary input, remember;

"The difference between INVESTING and SPECULATING is like 'playing a ring/live action game' and 'gambling in the land of ghosts'
With the former, there is a probability for you to control your emotion. ...but with the latter, there is a possibility for your emotion to control you !!
The problem however is that the latter process can oftentimes be catastrophic !!"
~Sinclair

NOTE: Preference of selection from the basket of the GOOD guyz is from left to right in that order.

CAVEAT: NOT to be interpreted or referenced as any sought of recommendation. Due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.
My advice: Pls follow ur instinct.

We look forward to more fine financials this week !!
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
onegentleguy:
From a result driven perspective(H1 print for the most part)

The great; CAVERTON, FCMB, LAFARGE WAPCO, AIICO, VITAFOAM, CONOIL, FO and UACN.

The good; MTN, FLOURMILLS(Q1), WEMA, CADBURY, CAP, COUTEVILLE, CHAMPION BREWERIES, C&I LEASING, NESTLE and DANGOTE CEMENT.

The fair(the not-so-good): JULIUS BERGER, GSK, ETI, AFPRUD, HONEYWELL and STERLING.

The bad; AIRTEL, UNILEVER, FIDSON, OKOMU, PRESCO(Q1), UCAP, NASCON and NEIMETH.

The UGLY; OANDO, TOTAL, MOBIL, ETERNA OIL and INTER BREWERIES.

We really Love all the GREAT guyz... and like the 1st 8 from amongst the GOOD ones.
I will not be surprise to see all 9 GREAT coys reprise higher to bridge the present very juicy gap(MoS) between current VALUATION and price. ...given the present standing of their financial print, it seems the probability of occurrence is nearer to 1 and farther from zero.
Surely, time shall put things in their right perspective.

We hate them BAD guys !!
As for the UGLY folks, we would prefer to avoid them like a plaque. ...well, at least for now.
To those who are still associating or speculating with the 1st ugly guy after several cautionary input, remember;

"The difference between INVESTING and SPECULATING is like 'playing a ring/live action game' and 'gambling in the land of ghosts'
With the former, there is a probability for you to control your emotion. ...but with the latter, there is a possibility for your emotion to control you !!
The problem however is that the latter process can oftentimes be catastrophic !!"
~Sinclair

NOTE: Preference of selection from the basket of the GOOD guyz is from left to right in that order.

CAVEAT: NOT to be interpreted or referenced as any sought of recommendation. Due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.
My advice: Pls follow ur instinct.

We look forward to more fine financials this week !!
It is well.

Modified again;
...as VITAFOAM, CONOIL, FO and UACN, joins the list of GREAT coys....

COUTEVILLE, CHAMPION BREWERIES and C&I LEASING the list of GOOD coys...

HONEYWELL and STERLING the FAIR/not-so-good list...

NASCON and NEIMETH the list of BAD result...

While ETERNA OIL and INTER BREWERIES joins the crop of UGLY financials.

Again, we LOVE the GREAT list... LIKE the GOOD list and have a few of the coys in the FAIR/not-so-good list on our WATCH LIST.
As for the BAD and UGLY guyz, well, we prefer to jettison them for now. ...until such a time when we'll find them worthy of attention one small(price in view).

It is well !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Cc Veecovee

My Oga, even triple bottom dey sef
Na NSE we dey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
onegentleguy:

Modified again;
...as VITAFOAM, CONOIL, FO and UACN, joins the list of GREAT coys....

COUTEVILLE, CHAMPION BREWERIES and C&I LEASING the list of GOOD coys...

HONEYWELL and STERLING the FAIR/not-so-good list...

NASCON and NEIMETH the list of BAD result...

While ETERNA OIL and INTER BREWERIES joins the crop of UGLY financials.

Again, we LOVE the GREAT list... LIKE the GOOD list and have a few of the coys in the FAIR/not-so-good list on our WATCH LIST.
As for the BAD and UGLY guyz, well, we prefer to jettison them for now. ...until such a time when we'll find them worthy of attention one small(price in view).

It is well !!
what of FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good Afternoon Rabbi,

I sent you a message through NL but I used a different moniker. Can you please check your email. Thanks

RabbiDoracle:

Cc Veecovee
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Princkez:
what of FBNH

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/4729#80766994

I think I highlighted the matter of FBNH yesterday.
See the link above.
H1 2019 financials was poor. However, i'll place it @ the FAIR/not-so-good list. ...and this is me been extremely generous.
It's on our WATCH LIST though. ...looking through their current result, it appears that next yr might be a good turning point for the coy. But that would be if management decides to live up to expectation with been efficient.

Regards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
As Dangote Sugar enters the Sub #10 range It is now in my horizon to accumulate this stock........ I bought @ #6.15 and sold at over #13 about 2 to 3 years ago and have waited paitently for it to come back to my buying range.......But I have a few questions to ask........From time immemorial as i read their annual report they never disclose this main buyer of sugar from their factory but disclosed it for the first time this year(NBC and Seven up), what could be their reason.........

I have been expecting the backward integrated sugar plan to reflect on their cost of sale but it still looks to me like they still use more imported material for the sugar.......might be a sort of blessing in disguise as i now have opportunity to reenter at lower price..... but why I kind of expect the blessings of okomu oil and presco to fall on Dangote sugar....

Finally, I need TA guys to smoothen my entry price.... I sabi this market I buy today at 9.9 and in 6 months It will do #5.... Now im just starring it on my screen na so e go dey move within #12 range.....

CC
current price
agba
bbm
ogg
fx user
grin grin meshpips grin grin
peterichy
wanajo
...............................................................and all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
For everyone fanning FO, what happened to NCI(non-controlling interest)? The group made 7 billion PAT in H1'18 and 5 billion went to NCI leaving ordinary shareholders with 2 billion.

Why is the present result not showing NCI?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Northeastern:
For everyone fanning FO, what happened to NCI(non-controlling interest)? The group made 7 billion PAT in H1'18 and 5 billion went to NCI leaving ordinary shareholders with 2 billion.

Why is the present result not showing NCI?

Is Otedola not the NCI? Am I missing something?
Thought he already left the company?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

NCI means FO has shares in a subsidiary that it does not control and therefore can not consolidate or add the subsidiary's account item by item but the profit.

So if the NCI is not there, we should see proceeds from the sale of the investment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

When u want to be the real u, u can be a person of WISDOM !!
Indeed a very simple and straightforward answer. ...so u aren't missing anything at all my dear !!
That thing about NCI is one of the reason I wasn't overly excited when the coy puts out a would-be fine financial in the past.
Then I would usually attach a higher risk premium to bridge down suspicious earnings, and peg down FVEs.
That part of risk premium has since trickled down though. ...A huge part of it left with Sir F.O
If u know, u know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
onegentleguy:

When u want to be the real u, u can be a person of WISDOM !!
Indeed a very simple and straightforward answer. ...so u aren't missing anything at all my dear !!
That thing about NCI is one of the reason I wasn't overly excited when the coy puts out a would-be fine financial in the past.
Then I would usually attach a higher risk premium to bridge down suspicious earnings, and peg down FVEs.
That part of risk premium has since trickled down though. ...A huge part of it left with Sir F.O
If u know, u know.
Why are you saying what you don’t know? How did a huge part leave with Sir FO?

There used to be NCI, and it wasn’t reported now and you say a huge part left with a majority shareholder?

Then it should be captured as sales of investment else something is amiss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Northeastern:

NCI means FO has shares in a subsidiary that it does not control and therefore can not consolidate or add the subsidiary's account item by item but the profit.

So if the NCI is not there, we should see proceeds from the sale of the investment.

U are very correct !!
But that is in an ideal case scenerio my dear !!
Unfortunately though, Sir F.O never had 'ideal' plans for the shareholders. ...he clearly had other plans.
The spate of financials at some point, gave signs of that.

I just want to focus on the post-sir femi era.
The current financial print says boldly that there'll be benefits(with returns) if I do.

Salah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
onegentleguy:

U are very correct !!
But that is in an ideal case scenerio my dear !!
Unfortunately though, Sir F.O never had 'ideal' plans for the shareholders. ...he clearly had other plans.
The spate of financials at some point, gave signs of that.

I just want to focus on the post-sir femi era.
The current financial print says boldly that there'll be benefits(with returns) if I do.

Salah

The new governors must answer that question at the next AGM.

We cannot allow wuru wuru to continue unabated on the NSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Northeastern:

Why are you saying what you don’t know? How did a huge part leave with Sir FO?

There used to be NCI, and it wasn’t reported now and you say a huge part left with a majority shareholder?

Then it should be captured as sales of investment else something is amiss.

That statement was figurative my dear. ...which I doubt, u understood.
Pls go read my initial revert, and if possible, u may wish to dig up my past analysis on FO.
Some things are better left unsaid.

Btw, it would be nice for u to be a little bit more polite. I do not think the part in bold paints u in that light.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
onegentleguy:

That statement was figurative my dear.
...pls read my initial revert, and if possible, u may wish to dig up my past analysis on FO.
Some things are better left unsaid.

Btw, it would be nice for u to be a little bit more polite. I do not think the part in bold paints u in that light.

Regards.

Nope, the post I quoted says a huge part left with Femi and it is not true.

I don’t need to read anyone’s analysis to dispute that statement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Northeastern:

The new governors must answer that question at the next AGM.

We cannot allow wuru wuru to continue unabated on the NSE

Alright my dear. ...it would be ok if they do. At least, it will be a coperate governance pass.
As for me and my household, we just want to focus on making money.

Disclosure: FO is not a part of our portfolio just yet. ...however, we shall be looking to KEY in as soon as the time is right.
Disclaimer: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. Due diligence still applies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

MTN that he bought at the ...? grin Yet you say you don't like ...

smileyYou are right ... Pls tell him to keep it to himself

(1) (2) (3) ... (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) (4738) (4739) ... (7807) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m), Streetinvestor2, Mathilde and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.