Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,393 members, 7,822,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10916878 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) ... (7763) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2019
meshpips:

Ehen, because you have given me an opportunity to post let me update the house on the progress thus far on my currency trading account today.

No matter what, its not helping your cause that you continue posting forex stuff here. Please stop it. If you will stick to the topic in question, you're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
valentinenwoko:
@ BullBearMkt :
Please do TA analysis for UAC and Caverton.Please I will appreciate your response
...kindly check my analysis on UAC posted early Aug 1.

-CAVERTON
The daily is ranging with good support around 2.26, while weekly is a little bit bearish and struggling to find a good support. Monthly data recently tested the high created in early 2018 but was rejected as a results of lack of energy.

With the general NSE market outlook looking bearish on long term, CAVERTON may also like revisit the support at 2.26 & if this is violated, the first highlighted zone will be the area I will expect market reaction.
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=BullBearMkt post=80897781]

Thanks.
Observation
Note during the week trading it touched 5.35. There is likelywood of falling prices.
Secondly during Thursday/ Friday trading average price was 5.67.
I
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
I have checked and rechecked my analysis. From my little insight (no competition here, we are just sharing opinions), GTB would not go lower than its current support of 26.5, baring an unforeseen/negative news.

meshpips:

You picked the same level - previous resistance which we now expect to hold as support.

Reason: You are working with ordinary price.

The volume adjusted price shows that 19.XX is the corresponding price with a one-on-one mapping with what you see as 27.

Only with volume adjusted pricing can you see where the true price or equilibrium price is situated.

Ordinary price will mislead and is responsible for the horrendous losses many have experienced in the stock market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bomboclad:
I have checked and rechecked my analysis. From my little insight (no competition here, we are just sharing opinions), GTB would not go lower than its current resistance of 26.5, baring an unforeseen/negative news.

Without any analysis my bet is that it would go lower

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
.Can we just please let's be tolerant a little.At least if we can tolerate pastor veecovee's posts in those days(Although posts well adjusted now),I believe we should be able to tolerate meshpips posts for now, hoping he will adjust with time,moreover no knowledge, is wasted in the investment world.Skipping his post would not be a bad idea,if not interested in it(just like I do a times).If we can't appreciate any good thing about him,let's appreciate the fact that,he drew the attention of the likes of Rabbidoracle,current price, and bought Pa Emma back on board.

Welcome Pa Emma,it's nice having you back here sir.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
;
Agbalowomeri:

Without any analysis my bet is that it would go lower
grin
With spiritual analysis it will get to..........
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
The stars are currently aligning to bring back the bulls...............evidence in elewummi coming out of hibernation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Even loco dey view thread now

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bomboclad:
I have checked and rechecked my analysis. From my little insight (no competition here, we are just sharing opinions), GTB would not go lower than its current support of 26.5, baring an unforeseen/negative news.

Here's what I have observed about trading resistance turned support:

Initially, price would bounce BUT the level will fail on the next visit to the level.

For the case of GTBank, we can see a bounce to around 35.XX and then we will see the sell off again.

You're an Engineer (and an intelligent one at that), so I am certain you will understand when I say that I create an UNTO MAPPING. For every price point you see, there is an equivalent representative price in the volume - adjusted version.

The price at 27.02 (year 2013 close) has its equivalent at 19.42 on the volume adjusted version.

Ichimoku's default setting on weekly time frame will most likely pick the EQUILIBRIUM level correctly.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bomboclad:

...@Bomboclad, financial market is not the exact science & you can not be 100% sure what market will do. We are dealing with human emotions - fear & greed which nobody can control all we all trying to do is to make a well informed educative prediction
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
BullBearMkt:

...@Bomboclad, financial market is not the exact science & you can not be 100% sure what market will do. We are dealing with human emotions - fear & greed which nobody can control all we all trying to do is to make a well informed educative prediction
grin grin grin grin grin

You know that feeling when you just learn some plenty TA without real life experience grin grin grin
When market Woundjure, you go first abandon your tool then go back to study emotions Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
My people, na my opinion I express oh, i get freedom of expression nah. Make una allow me, as I no go school. Why are Nigerians negative sef? I made an analysis and stated my opinion, you guys are attacking me, any gain? Are you folks tryna discourage me from saying anything here? If you dont like my opinion, ignore. Time will tell and I am happy to learn and relearn, thats why we are humans.

I expected more constructive responses like ..."why do you say so", or "can you share your analysis here?"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bomboclad:
My people, na my opinion I express oh, i get freedom of expression nah. Make una allow me, as I no go school. Why are Nigerians negative sef? I made an analysis and stated my opinion, you guys are attacking me, any gain? Are you folks tryna discourage me from saying anything here? If you dont like my opinion, ignore. Time will tell and I am happy to learn and relearn, thats why we are humans.

I expected more constructive responses like ..."why do you say so", or "can you share your analysis here?"

...lol! Nobody is discouraging you from posting your opinions. I would like you to take responses to your posts as positive. Looking at your analysis, I fully understand you, but what I am trying to let you know is to use assertive words sparingly as a technical analyst. Definitely price might not get to 26.5 before going up and it might and even go below. That will not invalidate your analysis. Tomorrow if GTB price goes to 26.49, does it mean you are wrong? I don't think so.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bomboclad:

Lol Oga you too serious fa
Someone cannot play with you?
Is that how you used to do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:59am On Aug 04, 2019
Greetings everyone,

@agbalowomeri or @rabbidorracle one of the two of you asked me to do a time - analysis for a particular stock in the past.

I have a trade recommendation actionable at market open on Monday. Projected to yield 30% (minimum) profit on or before the third week of October.

Kindly send me a message (DM or via whatsapp whichever you prefer) and I will give you the details of the stock.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 04, 2019
NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL.
SO FAR, THE NSE HAS PROVEN BEYOND A DOUBT, THAT NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL TO FORECAST THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET.
Investors looking for the next opportunity often turn to macroeconomic factors to determine whether markets will or won't deliver strong returns.
The problem with forecasting is that no one has a crystal ball, particularly for a field as complex as economics which is driven by multiple underlying variables and factors.
The most successful investors are those who over time, consistently spend less money than they make, save the difference, invest in UNDERVALUED assets, and are patient.
And even if we could reliably predict, research suggests that there is no correlation between economic growth and share returns.
DESPITE COMPANIES DECLARING HUGE MID YEAR RETURNS, IT HAS NOT SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACTED ON RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
DESPITE THE SUSTAINED BULLISH RUN IN INTERNATIONAL PRICES OF CRUDE OIL, IT HAS NOT IMPACTED POSITIVELY ON ROI IN THE NIGERIA BOURSE.
What determines the success of your investment is the price that you pay for an asset, and how much you ultimately sell it for.
one of the biggest culprits in making poor decisions is your emotions. When performance dips, investors often throw out their carefully considered investment strategies and change tack.
Alternatively, they hold back on making investment decisions until there is enough positive movement to reassure them of not getting hurt.
The most appropriate time to make changes to your portfolio is if your investment goal or risk appetite changes, or there has been a change in your circumstance. Tune out the noise, listen to your head not your heart and stick to your plan, to achieve long-term success.
When you INVEST IN UNDERVALUED ASSETS , time allows your invested money to grow and compounding makes your money work harder for you.
The key to successful investing is staying invested for long enough to reap the benefits from the potential returns, ride out the inevitable short-term ups and downs and allow the power of compound interest to increase the value of your money
Don't judge the DAILY performance of your investments. Successful investors have the patience to stick it out.
Forecasting that a stock will return 50 to 100% in 3 months based on TA is nothing but an analysis.
The market decides the right time to adjust itself.
Keep investing in companies with good fundamentals.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by czarmide(m): 5:13am On Aug 04, 2019
BullBearMkt:

-CAVERTON
The daily is ranging with good support around 2.26, while weekly is a little bit bearish and struggling to find a good support. Monthly data recently tested the high created in early 2018 but was rejected as a results of lack of energy.

With the general NSE market outlook looking bearish on long term, CAVERTON may also like revisit the support at 2.26 & if this is violated, the first highlighted zone will be the area I will expect market reaction.
grin grin grin grin grin

Hello guys,which trading platform are you guys using to analyse Nigeria stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 04, 2019
meshpips:
Greetings everyone,

@agbalowomeri or @rabbidorracle one of the two of you asked me to do a time - analysis for a particular stock in the past.

I have a trade recommendation actionable at market open on Monday. Projected to yield 30% (minimum) profit on or before the third week of October.

Kindly send me a message (DM or via whatsapp whichever you prefer) and I will give you the details of the stock.

Thank you.

Sorry bro,

I don't do TA.

Secondly, I load undervalued stocks to wait for minimum of 100%. So for now, na dividends get me while waiting for my target.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2019
meshpips:

You picked the same level - previous resistance which we now expect to hold as support.

Reason: You are working with ordinary price.

The volume adjusted price shows that 19.XX is the corresponding price with a one-on-one mapping with what you see as 27.

Only with volume adjusted pricing can you see where the true price or equilibrium price is situated.

Ordinary price will mislead and is responsible for the horrendous losses many have experienced in the stock market.

Why you dey bother yourself?

Wait small, we shall soon test your tool when we see that GTB is now 19+.

Thank God GTB is not some illiquid stocks that you can manipulate downwards to achieve your aim.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2019
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Well said bro!

Human behavior plays alot of role in investing. That is why spending time in predicting behavior is more rewarding than the actual investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Godlylifeoneart post=80918089]NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL.
SO FAR, THE NSE HAS PROVEN BEYOND A DOUBT, THAT NO ONE HAS A CRYSTAL BALL TO FORECAST THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET.
Investors looking for the next opportunity often turn to macroeconomic factors to determine whether markets will or won't deliver strong returns.
The problem with forecasting is that no one has a crystal ball, particularly for a field as complex as economics which is driven by multiple underlying variables and factors.
The most successful investors are those who over time, consistently spend less money than they make, save the difference, invest in UNDERVALUED assets, and are patient.
And even if we could reliably predict, research suggests that there is no correlation between economic growth and share returns.
DESPITE COMPANIES DECLARING HUGE MID YEAR RETURNS, IT HAS NOT SIGNIFICANTLY IMPACTED ON RETURN ON INVESTMENT.
DESPITE THE SUSTAINED BULLISH RUN IN INTERNATIONAL PRICES OF CRUDE OIL, IT HAS NOT IMPACTED POSITIVELY ON ROI IN THE NIGERIA BOURSE.
What determines the success of your investment is the price that you pay for an asset, and how much you ultimately sell it for.
one of the biggest culprits in making poor decisions is your emotions. When performance dips, investors often throw out their carefully considered investment strategies and change tack.
Alternatively, they hold back on making investment decisions until there is enough positive movement to reassure them of not getting hurt.
The most appropriate time to make changes to your portfolio is if your investment goal or risk appetite changes, or there has been a change in your circumstance. Tune out the noise, listen to your head not your heart and stick to your plan, to achieve long-term success.
When you INVEST IN UNDERVALUED ASSETS , time allows your invested money to grow and compounding makes your money work harder for you.
The key to successful investing is staying invested for long enough to reap the benefits from the potential returns, ride out the inevitable short-term ups and downs and allow the power of compound interest to increase the value of your money
Don't judge the DAILY performance of your investments. Successful investors have the patience to stick it out.
Forecasting that a stock will return 50 to 100% in 3 months based on TA is nothing but an analysis.
The market decides the right time to adjust itself.
Keep investing in companies with good fundamentals.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 6:38am On Aug 04, 2019
meshpips:
Greetings everyone,

Thank you.

He he, send you a dm for what? You can see that one already rejected your offer and one would touch the nonsense you think you have to offer. The MO here is to drop your recommendation and go and sleep and while at it, wait for backlash if it goes wrong.

Like you have been told before, how can you be analyzing what you know nothing about? There is no stock that’ll give you 30% before oct 1. If any stock returns 30%, many others in that sector and other fundamentally strong stocks would give similar returns.

Folks call out others to help them analyze a stock and they do it and drop their findings here, the last was the call on BBM to do an analysis on Uacn and caverton. He did it and drop his findings here. You that no one called framed one up and started a hide and seek. Like pa Emma told you, he has never seen where people are begged to come and make money.

If you understood this Mkt, you should have known that we are entering another quiet period until q3 starts hitting the market in October. You should also have known that people start taking position for div in Nov, anyways, we’re still waiting for the most efficient bank in Nigeria and the toast of investors to touch 19 naira and UACN to hit 24 naira because it traded at 70+ in 2013.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 6:45am On Aug 04, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Why you dey bother yourself?

Wait small, we shall soon test your tool when we see that GTB is now 19+.

Thank God GTB is not some illiquid stocks that you can manipulate downwards to achieve your aim.

Okay sir, we wait!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2019
CEMENT YOUR PORTFOLIO WITH DANGOTE CEMENT...
Dangote Cement has found a good support on the daily at 170 with the stock price occasionally testing a low at 167 and immediately rise again above 170. This situation has been consistence for the past 3 weeks with accumulation going on daily. Weekly data is showing indecision in the market with last week candlestick looking more bullish.

The question coming to my mind analysing this stock is - will the rally start at this 167 level or price based on monthly still re-test N158 low?

My trading plan is to buy 50% of the planned equity when price dive between 167 - 170 and remaining at 158.

This is a long-term trading and expecting 100% proper money management...

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2019
czarmide:

Hello guys,which trading platform are you guys using to analyse Nigeria stocks.
...for the free tools, I am using investing.com
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2019
meshpips:
Greetings everyone,

Thank you.

Lol
I see you've been trying to DM me
Don't bother yourself, very infertile ground

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2019
From the archive, I remember when we use to throw challenges on this forum and each member contributes his/her opinion about the issue raised. I have benefited personally from such because, many times it brought the best out of me...

...a case of such is attached below. The ever RuggedProf threw a challenge & from what I gathered, it made me positioned myself into the 2 stocks I shared on the forum & within 2 months, the first stock delivered over 55% profit while the other gave me more than 80% in gain.

What has changed now?
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2019
BullBearMkt:
From the archive, I remember when we use to throw challenges on this forum and each member contributes his/her opinion about the issue raised. I have benefited personally from such because, many times it brought the best out of me...

...a case of such is attached below. The ever RuggedProf threw a challenge & from what I gathered, it made me positioned myself into the 2 stocks I shared on the forum & within 2 months, the first stock delivered over 55% profit while the other gave me more than 80% in gain.

What has changed now?
grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, very apt
Apart from UACN, have you seen any other stock meeting this criteria of recent?

No accumulation yet in ETI though (but oversold)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4741) (4742) (4743) (4744) (4745) (4746) (4747) ... (7763) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kwibaba(m), handsomebolanle, MrDiligence, jaybee3(m), Entrepreneurrr and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.