Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11567187 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) ... (8194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
veecovee:
FO on offer, any news

Better wait for it @ sub N10 that's where the FAIR VALUE lie.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
CONOIL @ 15.25 TODAY. IS IT A GO BUY BASED ON DIVIDEND YIELD. BOUGHT SOME TODAY.
HOPE IT WILL FALLTO N14 PLUS TO CONTINUE BUYING NEXT WEEK
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
PETERiCHY; WHAT IS THE FAIR VALUE OF CONOIL.
PETERiCHY:

Better wait for it @ sub N10 that's where the FAIR VALUE lie.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Northeastern:

I don’t know why folks are looking for multiple stockbrokers, I’ll understand if you’ve been around before the DMA era else there’s no need for multiple accounts especially when Morgan has a clear advantage.

The meristem that I know charges full commission and that would come to 3.75% for a round about trade.

Wale was at the forefront of opposing Adu when he came up with his “crazy” idea of charging a quarter of a percent.

Hangover from the 2007-9 madness!

makes no sense at all (IMHO).

Consolidating my other 2 brokerage accounts to Morgan. (1 done, UBA Capital to go)

I am in total control of buying and selling orders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Northeastern:
I don’t know why folks are looking for multiple stockbrokers, I’ll understand if you’ve been around before the DMA era else there’s no need for multiple accounts especially when Morgan has a clear advantage.
Having two is not bad IMO, keeping more than two in this digital era is what I don't understand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mcy56:

Having two is not bad IMO, keeping more than two in this digital era is what I don't understand.

Yeah, but you’ll lose nothing for having one, if trades don’t go through, send your orders to them for execution. Having a second one ain’t bad because it costs next to nothing to set one up.

All of you multiple account crew, Aliko uses only meristem, Baba Glo trades with CSL, I can go on and on. You guys can see that your money has come to maintain multiple accounts. Na una dey ontop, ontop of una na una. We dey down dey observe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Northeastern:

Yeah, but you’ll lose nothing for having one, if trades don’t go through, send your orders to them for execution. Having a second one ain’t bad because it costs next to nothing to set one up.

All of you multiple account crew, Aliko uses only meristem, Baba Glo trades with CSL, I can go on and on. You guys can see that your money has come to maintain multiple accounts. Na una dey ontop, ontop of una na una. We dey down dey observe.
Those guys have special accounts which are not domiciled with any Stockbroker, but with CSCS.
They can decide to choose any Stockbroker whenever they want to trade in their shares.

It costs a token of N5000 only to have a special account.

As per the number of stockbroking accounts, it depends on the investor. I have 4 accounts, FSDH securities, United Capital securities, Investment One and Union Capital market, the accounts are basically for different purposes.

The most important thing is to stick to the strategy that works for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

As per the number of stockbroking accounts, it depends on the investor. I have 4 accounts, FSDH securities, United Capital securities, Investment One and Union Capital market, the accounts are basically for different purposes.

Oga Emma, you’re the GCFR of investing na, your level na ontop, you even get special account to know the annual fee for individual clients.

You’re an oldie from the pre DMA era, your type no go even want trade online, you’ll prefer speaking with your brokers to pick their brains on investing. Na you get market, multiple accounts for private placements.

Who remembers those days, Mohammed Ajayi Ugochukwu alone can have up to 20 variations of the same name for public offer and private placements.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Stock with new 52 week lows
Fidson health #3.65k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

Fidson health #3.65k

Fidson should go back to N1 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
pluto09:

Fidson should go back to N1 grin grin grin

The one u chop last time never do u Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Agbalowomeri:

The one u chop last time never do u Lol grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Northeastern:

Who remembers those days, Mohammed Ajayi Ugochukwu alone can have up to 20 variations of the same name for public offer and private placements.

I remember. I worked in a stockbroking firm briefly during the point and kill era. One of our customers dey regularly use 10-15 name combo to buy public offers.

I was always like "what is all these"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Infinitisi:

I remember. I worked in a stockbroking firm briefly during the point and kill era. One of our customers dey regularly use 10-15 name combo to buy public offers.

I was always like "what is all these"

Nigerians and their corner corner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Feels really good to sit at d fence and watch d market shed blood. Oga Agba is really enjoying oo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
eziokwunwoko:
PETERiCHY; WHAT IS THE FAIR VALUE OF CONOIL.

CONOIL is a one man business and such business is UNPREDICTABLE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

Those guys have special accounts which are not domiciled with any Stockbroker, but with CSCS.
They can decide to choose any Stockbroker whenever they want to trade in their shares.

@EmmanuelEwumi or anyone indeed

Could you please avail me with the contact of anyone at Ubacapital?

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2019
bigjay01:

Thank you

Yes.

Do you have an account with them?

They are now known as United Capital and not UBA Capital
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2019
eziokwunwoko:
CONOIL @ 15.25 TODAY. IS IT A GO BUY BASED ON DIVIDEND YIELD. BOUGHT SOME TODAY.
HOPE IT WILL FALLTO N14 PLUS TO CONTINUE BUYING NEXT WEEK
I dont think,there should be any reason for you to be scared of buying conoil at this price,infact to me it's a giveaway at this price,as long as its not the only stock in your portfolio.Just keep some cash for a little 'averaging down' incase the need arises.just like peterichy said,its highly unpredictable,but its unpredictable is more on the upside than the downside from this price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2019
For those who don't understand some charts.

For Ichimoku, if the candles stay above the cloud, this is a bullish trend. If it is below, it is a bearish trend.

See some of the daily charts of some banks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Others.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Happy weekend everyone.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2019
H4 timeframe for some that are already having strong bullish trend inspite of their recent fall.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

Yes.

Do you have an account with them?

They are now known as United Capital and not UBA Capital
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2019
bigjay01:

Thank you
01 280 8919
+23412807596
customerservice@unitedcapitalplcgroup.com adams.ede@unitedcapitalplcgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2019
H4 timeframe.

For Dangote Sugar showing bullish cloud which will in turn reverse the Daily.

For Dangote cement, the candles are still below the cloud but there could be a reversal on that on the H4 and consequently the daily.

I attached 2 ASI charts. One was showing 2019 till date while the other was zoomed in to see prior to 2019.

If you look well, you will notice that around late September then October onwards, the bullish cloud appeared. This did not appear all through 2019 January and prior to 2019.

This market is bullish or reversing the bearish trend.

IMO while some stocks will try and fall, others will rise to counteract the effect on the ASI. So ASI will be seen as consolidating while other stocks that make up the index will keep rising until all finally rise together.

I added more units in August for some stocks and I am waiting for it to hit August low grin which I doubt seriously.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2019
Thanks for your comments
Valueinvestor:

I dont think,there should be any reason for you to be scared of buying conoil at this price,infact to me it's a giveaway at this price,as long as its not the only stock in your portfolio.Just keep some cash for a little 'averaging down' incase the need arises.just like peterichy said,its highly unpredictable,but its unpredictable is more on the upside than the downside from this price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Oga Oracle is trying to explain market with logic grin
I wanted to give you a book to read to expand your views about these things but still can't find it in my files

One important flaw in your logic is trying to use a short-term time frame to predict an end to a long-term trend
The chances of a failure are high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Agbalowomeri:
Oga Oracle is trying to explain market with logic grin
I wanted to give you a book to read to expand your views about these things but still can't find it in my files

One important flaw in your logic is trying to use a short-term time frame to predict an end to a long-term trend
The chances of a failure are high

Can daily TF change without a change in the H4 TF?

Can weekly change without a change in the daily TF?

It's like saying that a person will jump to adulthood
(longer TF) without becoming an infant(short TF) first. They are stages that must first be overcome before the next one happens. That is the way I see it.

Now I will try and find charts that shows that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Can daily TF change without a change in the H4 TF?

Can weekly change without a change in the daily TF?

It's like saying that a person will jump to adulthood
(longer TF) without becoming an infant(short TF) first. They are stages that must first be overcome before the next one happens. That is the way I see it.

Now I will try and find charts that shows that.

That is not the point
Daily will change several times and revert without affecting the weekly or monthly
The reason I showed on two previous occasions where ASI daily has broken the cloud but later found its way back below
Now what factors will propel and maintain the daily to transmit to the weekly and monthly?
That is the question one should be asking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2019
Movement of the smaller TF builds the larger TF.

It is the movement of H1, H2 that will build H4.

H4 will build D1. D1 will build W1.

The weekly builds the monthly.

At every point in time, there must be sinusoidal movement of these TFs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4898) (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) ... (8194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ebunkayode16, Buchika, chunkuli, sophy17(m), Panadee, BabsO2(m), designking and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.