Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11078142 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4954) (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
TraDeRR:

grin grin grin Vroom ^

I’m out.. got in at 1.30562 yesterday
Congrats grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
ukay2:

FMN. ....coming back to profit. ...good development

As rice don become expensive people don begin chop flour Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:

Honeywell.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/28115_HONEYWELL_FLOUR_MILL_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2019.pdf

They tried though. Was expecting a Tsunami here.

The eps na 2kobo or 2 naira grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
ukay2:

FMN. .... coming back to profit . ...good development

Finance cost.

They have been saving about 1.5B in finace cost each quarter (About 3B so far). I hope they can sustain that, else they will be back in loss/undeperformance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
pluto09:

2.4 dollars.

Seriously, I was expecting a loss here. The "honey" is long gone, I thought the "well" will eventually go missing. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:

Honeywell.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/28115_HONEYWELL_FLOUR_MILL_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2019.pdf

They tried though. Was expecting a Tsunami here.

Is there Honey in the well now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
PharmAlfred:

Is there Honey in the well now?

We are glad that the "well" is still existing. Forget about the honey for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:

They have been saving about 1.5B in finace cost each quarter (About 3B so far). I hope they can sustain that, else they will be back in loss/undeperform.

That is why I don't understand some of these companies sometimes....
With the finance charges down, you would have expected this to reflect in bottom line but for where...
They will just find a way to chop the money by increasing operational cost or administrative expenses.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:

2.4 dollars.

Seriously, I was expecting a loss here. The "honey" is long gone, I thought the "well" will eventually go missing. LOL.

lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
pluto09:

he for better if it 2k na. i think is less than half kobo similar to livestock eps

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:

Hahahahaha. I will be glad if the honey can be supplied to the well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
TraDeRR:
Threshold triggered ? LOL naah
I’m cool as F
Now back to my EURUSD short and my USDCAD long.. they must pay me too..

Nice day !
...what a day
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
currentprice:

he for better if it 2k na. i think is less than half kobo similar to livestock eps

grin grin grin

Of course Sir Pluto knows and was just joking. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
pluto09:

With the finance charges down, you would have expected this to reflect in bottom line but for where...
They will just find a way to chop the money by increasing operational cost or administrative expenses.....

The critical question is even to understand what they did with the finance that they are paying so much for.

Expansion drive? They were doing far better before they took on those finances they are paying for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dangote Flours.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/28118_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2019.pdf

I hope there's no going back on this deal before Olams gets scared and runs away. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
jamace:
Congrats grin grin grin

Thank you grin

BullBearMkt:

...what a day
grin grin grin grin grin

Lol another nice day boss..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
pluto09:

Try and understand them.
Na their way. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:

If the well is missing, make we replace with pot grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:
Your 10M gang came and ran away after 15 minutes. Your hope might save the day. LOL.
....and the hope eventually save the day. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Witches:
[/b] Jesus
Even witches bow and shouted the name of Jesus. A name above all names. We thank God for His love and salvation of soul.
Go and sin no more. Pastor Vee, plz cap it up with prayers. Lol. grin

**Oga witch abeg I no get strength to argue, you can only quote me to request for account number you're paying Thanksgiving offering to. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:
Dangote Flours.
I hope there's no going back on this deal before Olams gets scared and runs away. grin grin grin grin
Lol. They shouldn't play with fire o, I don't know why they're making the report public self, they should have hide and delay it till Olam finish paying. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
mendes911:

Dangote Flours.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/28118_DANGOTE_FLOUR_MILLS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2019.pdf

Payment commences from November 8.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
UACN RESULT BIG HIT BELOW THE BELT??

This result is a big dent to UACN. I wonder how UAC Properties will be able to survive as a stand alone entity.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
yok:

This result is a big dent to UACN. I wonder how UAC Properties will be able to survive as a stand alone entity.

Aren't they accounting for real estate discontinuation?
That should bring it to our target of 4 or below grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
yok:

the reason i didnt comment on the stock since. the Q2 doesn't support the move to the N8 plus they pump it to and most pple here are too emotional to d stock not here to spoil their party. them no day take ear hear merger/acquisition talk grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4954) (4955) (4956) (4957) (4958) (4959) (4960) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Salvationone, W0t0w0toman and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.