Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11098433 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) ... (7826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

I no talk am. Regret don start!

You were waiting for Bottom.

Veecovee knows the importance of rapture and so he took sit first because on the last day, "had I known" will fill everyone's lips grin

Chaiii, no follow shout had I known on the last day after this your today's preaching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
currentprice:

who remember those days Godisfaithful aka Myjoy use to be permanently bullish on nse grin

reverse is the case now

this mkt eenh cheesy

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please, how can a company OS be reduced? Am just wondering because there is a law in Nigeria that restricts a company from buying back its share. Please, I need a clarification on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
nofundforme:
Please, how can a company OS be reduced? Am just wondering because there is a law in Nigeria that restricts a company from buying back its share. Please, I need a clarification on this.

other than share buy back which a couple of companies have done (Custodyins a few yrs ago, and Dangcem in the pipeline) . Companies can also reconstruct their shares.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
BullBearMkt:
Let GTB & Access Be Leaders, But Time to Buy Zenith Is Now
Zenith Bank has for the past 3 weeks testing the pin-bar created in August, this seems to be holding the stock price firmly along with decent volume. With GTB and Access already on the run (bullish sentiments), this could possibly be the right time to key into Zenith bank SP for a higher-high.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

yhup yhup
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
bigjay01:

other than share buy back which a couple of companies have done (Custodyins a few yrs ago, and Dangcem in the pipeline) . Companies can also reconstruct their shares.

Thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
NSE banks
- there will be pull backs going into the yr end and all but the downward structure is broken, so fear not
- price forming higher low and closing above the 50-ema is very positive into corrective moves
- breakouts shud not be ignored (study access weekly chart and brk abv N7.00 RR)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
currentprice:

who remember those days Godisfaithful aka Myjoy use to be permanently bullish on nse grin

reverse is the case now

this mkt eenh cheesy

grin grin grin grin
I remembered very well. Truly,
There are 2 types of traders in the market :
1. Those that are humble and
2. Those that will be humbled.
Oga Godisfaithful was forcefully humbled by Mr Market via oando and had to change moniker from Myjoy08. But this humbleness was extreme and made him permanently bearish on NSE. I really pray he doesn't miss this coming "bull". Worse case was when he bought $ at peak of 500/$ hoping to sell at 1000/$.
"Wuked" market with woundjurement. The same oando sent Prof Ucheson on permanent exile.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
fxuser:

yhup yhup

Zenith normally has too many enemy lines along its way.
It hardly passes one village before it meets another mortal enemy.
It seems Zenith has more resistances than a Resistor..... grin
Zenith should better learn to ignore some battles and focus on the War..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BAMOFIN1: 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
phemmie06:
CardinalStone Research,

CCNN and Obu Cement merger update: Excerpts from the scheme of merger

Cement Company of Northern Nigeria (CCNN) and Obu Cement Company Plc (Obu) have released a scheme of merger document for their impending business combination.

According to the document, Obu’s 40 million ordinary shares of 50 kobo each will be reconstructed to 20.7 billion shares of 50 kobo each of the enlarged entity. This represents a 1 for 518 share conversion ratio. On the other hand, CCNN’s shareholders will be accorded 1 share of the enlarged entity for each CCNN share owned. Thus, the outstanding shares of the enlarged entity would comprise the 13.1 billion ordinary CCNN shares currently available and the potentially reconstructed N20.7 billion new shares in favour of the 40 million ordinary shares of Obu. The implied 33.9 billion shares of the enlarged entity would be 61.2% owned by shareholders of Obu and 38.8% owned by shareholders of CCNN. On adjusting to reflect BUA Group’s 87.4% stake in CCNN, minority stake in the proposed entity is likely to be closer to 11.0% (3.7 billion shares).

Valuation of current CCNN shares.

Going by the scheme document, the total value of shares to be issued for the 13.1 billion shares owned by the scheme shareholders (i.e. CCNN shareholders) is N460.0 billion. This implies that the transaction values CCNN at N35.11 per share, compared to its current market price of N16.40 and our FY’19E BVPS of N25.81. The valuation is also at a significant premium to our 12-month target price of N12.97—which does not capture the proposed addition of the 3.0mtpa Kalambaina line 2.

Based on the provided proforma, the enlarged entity would have had ROE and ROA of 15.3% and 10.9% respectively in FY’18 compared to 1.7% and 1.6% respectively for CCNN. Although the estimated ROE and ROA of the proposed entity are biased by a N26.8 billion tax credit, they would still have approximated 9.0% and 6.3% respectively.

Other key information.
1. The enlarged entity would have an 8.0mtpa cement capacity, comprising CCNN’s 2mtpa capacity and Obu’s 6mtpa plant in Okpella, Edo state. This compares to Lafarge Nigeria’s 10.5mtpa installed capacity
2. If approved, the merger will see Obu absorb all CCNN’s assets, liabilities, and undertakings
3. The deal will also lead to the delisting of CCNN from the Nigerian Stock Exchange and listing of the enlarged entity on 8 January 2020
4. This deal is strictly a share for share transaction. No cash consideration is involved
5. This transaction is subject to the approval of shareholders and court sanction.

https://trwstockbrokers./2019/11/07/company-update-ccnn-and-obu-cement-merger-update-excerpts-from-the-scheme-of-merger/

I will be happy if the gurus can give their views on the proposed takeover of ccnn by obu cement. Is Uchetoba right when he said the shareholders of ccnn are about to be shortchanged? Waiting for guidance as I am exposed to ccnn. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
BAMOFIN1:

I will be happy if the gurus can give their views on the proposed takeover of ccnn by obu cement. Is Uchetoba right when he said the shareholders of ccnn are about to be shortchanged? Waiting for guidance as I am exposed to ccnn. Thanks

33.9 Billion OS...
They will always need JB cranes to lift the share price... grin
Convert to cash into GTB, UBA, FCMB, FIDELITY, FMN. Then go to bed.
CP, Oracle, OGG, FXUSER, BBM will tell you when to sell.
After the short rally you saw, there will be total eclipse..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
there is one penny stock pple have been over looking, the stock is weak looking for strength, the Q3 doesn't help the stock at all, though currently below fp. if the price shed more to familiar junction, the probabilities of 200% rise is high sentimentally.

Lol... am not referring to transcorp o

pastor vee is coming for cp cheesy vuuuuuuuum on my leg....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
currentprice:
there is one penny stock pple have been over looking, the stock is weak looking for strength, the Q3 doesn't help the stock at all, though currently below fp. if the price shed more to familiar junction, the probabilities of 200% rise is high sentimentally.

grin grin grin grin grin

UPL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
bigjay01:

UPL

Cp,this is the stock but this stock is very illiquid that I manage to escape when I was holding it as a stock.

Give us another one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
locodemy:

Cp,this is the stock but this stock is very illiquid that I manage to escape when I was holding it as a stock.

Give us another one.

Lol... not UPL o upl have no Q3 yet na

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin
Chams grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin
K, Their yr end is March. Q2 is out though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2019
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin grin

I smell wema..................patiently saiting for wema @ .51k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 1:23am On Nov 12, 2019
swilo:
Is it true that the amount of funds that flow into a Forex trade is really unknown? The only knowledge available is that of the tick up or down in price?

Cc: CP, Northeastern, Traderr

Not possible not to know.. the big banks always know where the people at.. if they know that, then they know how much money is there..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2019
bigjay01:

UPL

Yeye stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Jejebabaa:

I remembered very well. Truly,
There are 2 types of traders in the market :
1. Those that are humble and
2. Those that will be humbled.
Oga Godisfaithful was forcefully humbled by Mr Market via oando and had to change moniker from Myjoy08. But this humbleness was extreme and made him permanently bearish on NSE. I really pray he doesn't miss this coming "bull". Worse case was when he bought $ at peak of 500/$ hoping to sell at 1000/$.
"Wuked" market with woundjurement. The same oando sent Prof Ucheson on permanent exile.

I’ll prefer to miss a bull than this haircut I’m receiving.. he’ll be alright
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2019
TraDeRR:

I’ll prefer to miss a bull than this haircut I’m receiving.. he’ll be alright

You always buy high.

Now with your knowledge of TA, try and work on your entries.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2019
fxuser:
NSE banks
- there will be pull backs going into the yr end and all but the downward structure is broken, so fear not
- price forming higher low and closing above the 50-ema is very positive into corrective moves
- breakouts shud not be ignored (study access weekly chart and brk abv N7.00 RR)

Ten ten percent daily!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2019
today mkt is very crucial. real direction will be determine

EKUU awaiting o...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2019
maishai:

I smell wema..................patiently saiting for wema @ .51k

i never look wema and unity way

no be bank o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kryptem: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Bosses in the house, I just need some insights or reviews kind of.
I have read about Lead Capital Security and Investment Ltd. Has anyone had experience with them and their capabilities, reliability and effectiveness?

My intent is to use them for some Investments. Any insight?
Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

Zenith normally has too many enemy lines along its way.
It hardly passes one village before it meets another mortal enemy.
It seems Zenith has more resistances than a Resistor..... grin
Zenith should better learn to ignore some battles and focus on the War..... grin

loll . . na real mortal combat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2019
currentprice:

EKUU awaiting o...

grin grin grin

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2019
currentprice:

EKUU awaiting o...

grin grin grin
is it eternal oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2019
BAMOFIN1:

interestingly , very positive price action at d close of d week on vol . .
so far, price is up +62.04% above the 52 week low of 10.80 set in June
trend is not looking back sha, ff trend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4980) (4981) (4982) (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) ... (7826) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.