Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10896339 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jejebabaa:
Bosses, brace up for the bull please. Let us not be in a hurry to sell
Rates fell badly today as a result of excess liquidities due to the CBN policies on OMO bills
Today's primary auction results
91 days- 7.798%
182 days- 9%
364 days- 10%

Please kindly note as a caution that, these bull will be short lived the moment the 4 trillions naira excess liquidity fully matured which is expected to lapse on or before April 2020.

Kai see rates.
Gone are the glory days of 14-16% when we quietly took our share of the national cake.
Na bond market or NSE now.
Nice update baba.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jejebabaa:
Bosses, brace up for the bull please. Let us not be in a hurry to sell
Rates fell badly today as a result of excess liquidities due to the CBN policies on OMO bills
Today's primary auction results
91 days- 7.798%
182 days- 9%
364 days- 10%
Please kindly note as a caution that, these bull will be short lived the moment the 4 trillions naira excess liquidity fully matured which is expected to lapse on or before April 2020.

Thanks jejebabsy ..Been waiting for the tbills results today ..Hopefully some funds must come to equities ..We don dey with this bear from early this yr ..time for us to reap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Stocks with new 52 week lows
Unilever #18.50k
PZ #5.00k
Stock with new 52 week highs
Access bank #9.85k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
OakPearl:

Kai see rates.
Gone are the glory days of 14-16% when we quietly took our share of the national cake.
Na bond market or NSE now.
Nice update baba.

I think within a short period bond rates go go down as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvationone: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
onegentleguy:
Elsewhere, there's this coy that's will most likely deliver an upward of 170% ROI in the short to mid-term.... and another with a 135% return potential.
We are monitoring them keenly, as we relax with up to date news on TV. wink cheesy grin

Salahf

Oga abeg tell us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
CBN Crashes Treasury Bills Rates to Single Digit
https://businesspost.ng/economy/cbn-crashes-treasury-bills-rates-to-single-digit/

Border Closure to Push Inflation to 11.32%—Analysts
https://businesspost.ng/economy/border-closure-to-push-inflation-to-11-32-analysts/

PenCom Stops Death Benefits Accounts for Deceased Workers
https://businesspost.ng/jobs/pencom-stops-death-benefits-accounts-for-deceased-workers/

Dividends from Oil Firms to Lose Tax Exemption Status
https://businesspost.ng/economy/dividends-from-oil-firms-to-lose-tax-exemption-status/

Lagos Assures Business Owners Easy Access to Finance
https://businesspost.ng/economy/lagos-assures-business-owners-easy-access-to-funds/

Nigerian Stock Exchange Sustains Gains by 0.54%
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nigerian-stock-exchange-sustains-gains-by-0-54/

Naira Closes Mixed at Various Forex Market Segments Tuesday
https://businesspost.ng/economy/naira-closes-mixed-at-various-forex-market-segments-tuesday/

Oil Gives up Early Gains to Close Lower Tuesday
https://businesspost.ng/economy/oil-gives-up-early-gains-to-close-lower-tuesday/

NASD OTC Exchange Opens Week Flat as Investors Appetite Wanes
https://businesspost.ng/economy/nasd-otc-exchange-opens-week-flat-as-investors-appetite-wanes/

NECA Boss Wants VAT Dropped to 3%, Says Unemployment Rate May Hit 33.5%
https://businesspost.ng/economy/neca-boss-wants-vat-dropped-to-3-says-unemployment-rate-may-hit-33-5/

Treasury Bills Yields Close Mixed Across Tenors Tuesday
https://businesspost.ng/economy/treasury-bills-yields-close-mixed-across-tenors-tuesday/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
onegentleguy:

When u are fortunate to have bought the likes of ACC*** @ N5.65, U** @ less N5.60, FC** @ N1.50, FID @ less N1.45, UA** @ N4.55, WAP** @ N9, ZE @ N16.20, WE** @ 53k and FLO****** @ N13.40, then u would quite naturally want to be the man in the diagram. grin grin grin

We did highlight the thing about how RISK had been grossly overtaken by REWARD and advised folks to align with these stocks then.

There are only 2 coys that are yet to make us proud. ...but they sure will !!
Especially that coy whose 1st latter begins with the 3rd No of alphabets. ...and then that with the 1st latter of alphabets where we are insured.
With those 2(particularly the 1st), price rise shall be SWIFT !!
...infact the probability of having them happen is a near CERTAINTY(~1).... with risk-reward peg presently @ a double-digit premium to YE projected FVE(relative to price), given their current fundamental stance.
For the WISE fellows, its about time to align with them(key in) like never before.

Like I told some folks at a gathering the other day;
When u see an asset of VALUE where the plausible rate of return/REWARD(MoS against potential ROI in view) has run @ a much faster pace than(@ premium to) the difference btw PRICE and surrounding RISK, RUN IN, because PRICE 'is ready' to chase VALUE !!

Btw, am also sitting on a loss in FO and TR*******... so someone wouldn't assume its all been rosy.
But it's only gonna be a... before they bring us great returns.
We await Mr TIME to settle matters on the day of reckoning !! grin grin grin

Back to watching NG STOCKMKT UPDATE, CNBC and BLOOMBERG TV news.
I cannot go and come and go and come and kill myself for nothing !! wink cheesy grin

The two stocks are caverton and Aiico

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by longlife20: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
longlife20:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
lancee:

Thanks jejebabsy ..Been waiting for the tbills results today ..Hopefully some funds must come to equities ..We don dey with this bear from early this yr ..time for us to reap

You welcome boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
sellydion:
Where is our faith na? Him be Jim grin
Lol @ faith. grin
Relax Oga mi. The more the sell off, the more Zee is getting attn. Know how know how, it must partake out of this bull.
However, it may be Jim if he's sighted other rewarding interests. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
onegentleguy:
Thanks my dear. ...am doing Just fine !!
Just took some time out to relax. wink cheesy grin
It is well.
Good to know you're doing great sir. Welcome back. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
onegentleguy:
ACCESS will go places !!
Is it still okay to enter at 9.85?

Modified: Nevermind. Analysis seen!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mendes911 here you have it. Go and grab your copy.. smiley

mendes911:
Hmm. Can someone check on OGG?
He can't keep quiet while Access Bank (his very own recommendation) is performing all these stunts.
Hope he's fine. Quite odd.
onegentleguy:
Congratulations to all those who hastened to the call to align with ACCESS @ btw N5.60 to N5.70 !!
Folks will recall what I always said prior to the merger with DIAMOND BANK;
"DIAMOND will win pre-merger(while access is suppressed) and ACCESS shall 'resurrect' to win(swift rise in price) post merger."
The healthy fundamental stance(despite the impact of asset detoriaration post merger) gave a bit more 'energy' to the run up in price.
For those who care to listen; this resurrection isn't done yet.
Given the anatomy of its present fundamentals, we believe that ACCESS has still got enough 'energy' for an added 52-70% price appreciation in the short to mid-term before risk can ever begin to eat into(compare to) potential reward.
Our FVE assuming a high risk premium to zero growth pegs @ N20.15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mcy56:

Is it still okay to enter at 9.85?

grin Me self they ask myself ..Na only tasere units I get ..sold most and I refused to join @ 7.10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
lancee:
grin Me self they ask myself ..Na only tasere units I get ..sold most and I refused to join @ 7.10
Even myself that was monitoring and shouting it here since when it was 7, fear no gree me buy. grin
Think it still have strength to go up higher. It's not getting tired at all if you monitor the trade movements. It may cross 10 tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
The test of the bull is tomorrow on Access. If it manages to cross good for the bull.

It is already at a resistance there could be a pull back to carry those that were late. shocked

Mcy56:

Even myself that was monitoring and shouting it here since when it was 7, fear no gree me buy. grin
Think it still have strength to go up higher. It's not getting tired at all if you monitor the trade movements. It may cross 10 tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
sellydion:
The test of the bull is tomorrow on Access. If it manages to cross good for the bull. It is already at a resistance there could be a pull back to carry those that were late. shocked
Hhmmm, I have the feelings it may have a stop over at 10 too .....but if hot money enter market, it will cross successfully to the next level. grin
....but, did anyone notice that its only Access thats moving at fast speed so far and making new highs? This is one of my fears.
Let's hope others will join in the race.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mcy56:

The thing still has a lot of Energy .. May cross heading to 15
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
lancee:
The thing still has a lot of Energy .. May cross heading to 15
Very likely. The kind of bids that moved it to 9.85 towards market close were big.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mcy56:
Mendes911 here you have it. Go and grab your copy.. smiley

I wasn't looking for OGG because I wanted to buy Access. He has done what I expected, now I feel at peace.

You know there's no "Jerry" without a "Tom".

Let me go and consult Ifa on Zenith Bank. Ifa must disclose the identity offloading Zenith bank. Na UBA I wan marry shaa. Waiting for double bottom to form.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Standardguy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
mendes911:

I wasn't looking for OGG because I wanted to buy Access. He has done what I expected, now I feel at peace.

You know there's no "Jerry" without a "Tom".

Let me go and consult Ifa on Zenith Bank. Ifa must disclose the identity offloading Zenith bank. Na UBA I wan marry shaa. Waiting for double bottom to form.

Portfolio rebalancing. The huge seller of Zenith is the buyer of Access and one or two other banks/ coys so whether or not the 'boy is good' depends on how you look at it. They are not selling Zenith completely so watch out as the traffic in one may affect the other. Enjoy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Standardguy:

Portfolio rebalancing. The huge seller of Zenith is the buyer of Access and one or two other banks/ coys so whether or not the 'boy is good' depends on how you look at it. They are not selling Zenith completely so watch out as the traffic in one may affect the other. Enjoy!

How many monikers do u have? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Where is Agba, the first and only online chief? Seems the demolition got to his shrine... The bull has broken all the bear structures...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
swilo:
Where is Agba, the first and only online chief? Seems the demolition got to his shrine... The bull has broken all the bear structures...

Agba himself is the bears.He saw the small calf coming,he then looked up and saw another bigger one with small horn and he ran away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Standardguy:

Thank You Sir.

But if they are selling Zenith to key into others, am yet to see all the huge cash flow across. Sales in Zenith is already in excess of #20B.

As per Access, it's looking more or less like a P&grin. They come in from 1pm to keep the tempo of bull-like market. Any afternoon they fail to come, na that day breeze go show fowl yarsh.

We keep watching though. We go all make the money finally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
longlife20:

Hmmmm....... I jejely disposed Aiico today as I don wait tire for it to return 100% but no show. Entered below 0.60k sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
swilo:

How many monikers do u have? grin grin

Easy Chief. No come start fight oohhh. Even me don tire to fight ni.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
swilo:

The kind of bears Agba dey shrine dey invoke eehhhh. If they materialize, we go all pack go Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
lancee:

I think within a short period bond rates go go down as well

Very likely.
For those already invested in 10-25 year bonds, they can keep enjoying their coupons till their girl child marriage sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
@Cp..........I am trying to study this your penny stock with a poor Q3 result.

Do you know this company has been posting losses q on q all through the year?

I learnt from oga Nosa of Smn not to invest in a company that produces loss results quarter to quarter.

He used ABC Transport to give me example in those days.Since then ABC has not return to it's position till today.

Transcorp hotels has been on profit since this year.Why is it that Ikeja Hotels is not making it as well?I guess there is leadership tussle in the company and someone is milking it dry.

What's your opinion sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
mendes911:
I wasn't looking for OGG because I wanted to buy Access. He has done what I expected, now I feel at peace....
Oga mi sir, I know....but still, its nice you asked after him. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) (4995) (4996) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, sky2891, Agbalowomeri, Mpeace(m), dapix, eziokwunwoko(m), ernie4life(m), stepbystep1010, ololufemi and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.