Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891420 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
My Oga Valueinvestor, I am constrained to suspect that your phone has been hacked, Unity Bank that should not even be operating again.
Valueinvestor:

Unity no longer trading on sentiments o,please check the numbers again.just get it at the right price and leave it for a considerable number of time.This stock may even outshine wema,if it considers paying a reasonable dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
If you must chase a penny stock for capital appreciation. Please choose carefully.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
. ..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
C & I Leasing Plc - Rights Issue of 539,003,333 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at N6 per share on the basis of 4 new ordinary shares for every 3 ordinary shares held Dealing Members are hereby notified that the Rights Issue of C & I Leasing Plc of 539,003,333 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo each at N6 per share on the basis of 4 new ordinary shares for every 3 ordinary shares held as at the close of business on 4 September 2019, will open for subscription as shown below: Acceptance list opens: Monday, 18 November 2019 Acceptance list closes: Friday, 27 December 2019 This is for your information and necessary action please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
rebekah2011:
Learn Africa this year is not looking promising. The last 2 quarters are going to end in losses. Ditto for UPL but the figures for UPL are better this year than last year. 48k eps for Lear Africa as against 74k for UPL
Agreed sir,if you noticed my write up you would see that,it was actually not comparing the 2,but to showing that the 2 are actually,my lovebirds.if av gat funds to invest right now ,it would be 50% learnafrica, 50% upl(of course not at current price,cos margin of safety at this point is poor).
In terms of efficiency,upl is better,ROE, fits into my criteria,QoQ both shows improvement, but on PE, Div yield,close to 52 week low,learn Africa is better for now,All i do is keep buying learnafrica at current price,until upl gets close to my junction again i.e 1.05(i know you wont like this price region grin)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
rebekah2011:
My Oga Valueinvestor, I am constrained to suspect that your phone has been hacked, Unity Bank that should not even be operating again.
OK noted,i just guess, all i do is check, a few indices on the quarterly report,however i find it hard to take my eyes off,a troubled stock showing some improvements.Getting the stock at the right price,will surely pay off.i narrowly missed it at 0.54 (limit order) some weeks back.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
rebekah2011:
If you must chase a penny stock for capital appreciation. Please choose carefully.
As long as am not overpaying for it ,but Will surely take note of this advice.However note too that Buying a good stock too is not a great investment if you are overpaying for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
rebekah2011:

And if CBN liquidates unity tomorrow those who are buying now will be blaming SEC, NSE and every other person except themselves shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
rebekah2011:
Learn Africa this year is not looking promising. The last 2 quarters are going to end in losses. Ditto for UPL but the figures for UPL are better this year than last year. 48k eps for Lear Africa as against 74k for UPL

shhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Valueinvestor:

OK noted,i just guess, all i do is check, a few indices on the quarterly report,however i find it hard to take my eyes off,a troubled stock showing some improvements.Getting the stock at the right price,will surely pay off.i narrowly missed it at 0.54 (limit order) some weeks back.

with over negative #338B retained earnings?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Valueinvestor:

Did you see the negative shareholders fund of N240 billion, the bank is on life support.
Skye bank was not as bad as Unity bank, yet investors lost their investment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
TraDeRR:

Hi, I use FXCM and IC Markets
Thank you ma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
What a nice day on the oil field grin grin
Make una come make we go trade oil oo.. I’m inviting you all.. grin let it not be like I’m chopping alone. As nse no won pick our call yet..
Madam great se e ni wa ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
rahjan:

Thank you ma

You are welcome Sir/Ma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

Did you see the negative shareholders fund of N240 billion, the bank is on life support.

Merger loading..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
zakir007:
and I sold Jaiz and afriprud just days before all these embarassed
Please I'm new here and now one wants to answer my question.
I use trove for trading but it's a total rip-off. It takes forever to fund my wallet or process my orders by which time, price has changed and I end up losing money. So I just want to know what app you guys use for trading that has Limit Order, Stop Limit Order, Stop Loss, and Limit Order. Etc. Please someone should respond, this is the 3rd time am asking.

Also what is your opinion on this mobil (11 plc) that has refused to move? Is it a bad investment?

There are several stock broking firms that have online trading platforms. Just open an account with any of them.

Morgan Capital - have the cheapest charges

Lead Capital

Meristem

Greenwich

ARM Securities

United Capital

CSL

Google them and select one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dear Esteemed Client,

In line with the acquisition of Dangote Flour Mills by Olam International (a leading food and agri-business company), all shareholders of Dangote Flour Mills are to receive a payout by Olam Plc which was made last week.

Kindly reach out to us at contact@meristemng.com if you own Dangote Flour Mills shares and are yet to receive your payment.

Regards,
Meristem Stockbrokers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zakir007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thank you very much
Infinitisi:

There are several stock broking firms that have online trading platforms. Just open an account with any of them.

Morgan Capital - have the cheapest charges

Lead Capital

Meristem

Greenwich

ARM Securities

United Capital

CSL

Google them and select one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
WATCH OUT!
1. UTC N5
2. JAPAUL N9.5
3. REDSTAR N8
4. UNION HOMES N9.0
5. IPWA N5
6. VITAFOAM N11
7. DEAPCAP N8.7

NB: I stumbled on my May 2008 watch-out list. This life ehn....... grin grin grin
See why my fingers were thoroughly burnt? grin grin grin
Most have joined Ezekiel in the valley of bones.... grin
I no get energy for UNITY..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
WATCH OUT!
1. UTC N5
2. JAPAUL N9.5
3. REDSTAR N8
4. UNION HOMES N9.0
5. IPWA N5
6. VITAFOAM N11
7. DEAPCAP N8.7

NB: I stumbled on my May 2008 watch-out list. This life ehn....... grin grin grin

cheesy

Jegede don do many people strong tin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
TraDeRR:
Make una come make we go trade oil oo.. I’m inviting you all.. grin let it not be like I’m chopping alone. As nse no won pick our call yet..
Madam great se e ni wa ?

Lol!, enjoy madam. Thanks for the invitation, I may join you in the future but not now o let me wait for NSE to pick my call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
It's going up tomorrow. Watch that space.

PT weakened!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Orijoo

THESE 3 STOCK CAN EARN YOU MORE MONEY IN DIVIDENDS THAN I YR TBILLS
It’s happening! The return on one year government Treasury bills have now fallen below the dividend yield of some of Nigeria’s biggest banks.

Extrapolating from dividend paid in 2018, Zenith bank boasts the highest dividend yield among big banks at around 17 percent, some 700 basis points above the 10 percent stop rate for one-year treasury bills at last Wednesday’s primary auction and 600 basis points above inflation.

Zenith’s superior returns have certainly caught the eye of investors who bought a record N5.9 billion worth of the tier-one lender’s shares last Wednesday alone, the most in the last seven trading days at least.

Between Tuesday and Thursday, a total of 591 million Zenith bank shares valued at N10.6 billion were traded.

The lender’s share price gained 8 percent in that period closing at N19.15 on Thursday, according to NSE (Nigerian Stock Exchange) data. That’s the highest price it has traded at since July 2019.

There would be more to come in terms of demand for Zenith bank as local non-bank institutional investors now banned from purchasing high-yielding CBN securities, otherwise known as Open Market Operations (OMO), pile into the bank’s stocks.

“Zenith has been on a tear since yields on treasury bills started collapsing and is showing no signs of slowing,” one trader told BusinessDay.

“It presents a compelling case for dividend yield play at a time when yields in the fixed income market is fast falling below inflation rate,” the trader said.

The yields on one T-Bills offer investors a negative real return of 1 percent, considering that inflation printed 11.23 percent at the last check in September.

Expectations that yields in the fixed income market are heading to single-digits and with inflation tipped to rise in the coming months, stocks with double digit dividend yields are likely to see increased demand.

Zenith is not the only big bank with dividend yields above the one-year government debt.

United Bank for Africa has a dividend yield of 15.9 percent. Again, investors are noticing.

A record 67 million shares worth N501 billion were traded Thursday alone, the most in the last seven trading days at least. UBA’s share price has jumped to N7.40, the highest since April 2019.

Guaranty Trust Bank also slightly edges one-year treasury bills with a dividend yield of 11 percent.

Investors traded a record 37 million units of GTB stocks worth N1.1 billion on Wednesday alone.

The increased demand has pushed the lender’s share price to N29, the highest since September.

LOLADE AKINMURELE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:31am On Nov 19, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
WATCH OUT!
1. UTC N5
2. JAPAUL N9.5
3. REDSTAR N8
4. UNION HOMES N9.0
5. IPWA N5
6. VITAFOAM N11
7. DEAPCAP N8.7

Lol @ the valley of bones

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 12:32am On Nov 19, 2019
anjilgreat:

Lol!, enjoy madam. Thanks for the invitation, I may join you in the future but not now o let me wait for NSE to pick my call.

Ok grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=TraDeRR post=84152034]What a nice day on the oil field grin grin
Madam great se e ni wa ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:14am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=ndidigood post=84157870][/quote] interested
What does it entails?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=ndidigood post=84157870][/quote]interested
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 2:13am On Nov 19, 2019
emmanuelewumi:

Thanks sir will take note of that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dakpemien: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2019
TraDeRR:
Madam great se e ni wa ?

Pls i need more info on thses oil trades
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2019
TraDeRR:
Madam great se e ni wa ?
...enjoy your loots! Nice call. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) (5020) (5021) (5022) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m), drotba(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.