Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893892 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OLAJADON: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Heishere:

This guy is on a long thing. Even Jesus fit no know the answer to your question let alone us humans
the questions I asked are what is puzzling my mind about stock exchange if u can't help no problem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2019
OLAJADON:

the questions I asked are what is puzzling my mind about stock exchange if u can't help no problem.

The question you asked is the question in the mind of every investor- knowing when to buy and sell. There is no straight answer to it. It is majority gut feeling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2019
OLAJADON:

Please don't be annoyed if I am not able to scroll through the over 5 thousand pages of the trend.
1) How are you able to know the best stock for u to buy and sell and when to buy and sell?
2) Like forex because I have little knowledge of it, are there also strategies used in stock exchange?
3) Also someone posted a question of if he can start with as low as #5,000 but I didn't see any reply
4) On a trend(can't remember the specific one) someone was talking about chaka, wealth.ng, I-invest, afrinvest that they are use to buy and sell stock so I decided to google chaka but the issue is how do I know when to buy and sell and which of them is the best u recommend?
Just like your forex trading, buy a financially healthy stock low, around the support, and sell high, around the resistance level, using a trend chart. You may also set a profit target level for yourself by selling after you've met your profit target.
Go back on the thread and start reading from the last 50 pages, and follow the permutations and analysis here. Also enjoy the tension cooling jokes. Enjoy Peterichy's graphic pictures and cartoons. Know when a stock is relaxing with some volume of fermented palmwine in order to garther momentum for speed acceleration. (Acording to RabiDoracle) Just as Access Bank is currently doing. Enjoy yourself. Be patient.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Heishere post=84463595][/quote]
Hmm,never joke with a company trying to buy back its own share.That shows the company has a strong confidence in what they are doing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2019
Heishere:
This guy is on a long thing. [s]Even Jesus fit no know the answer to your question[/s] let alone us humans
Such an expensive joke! Can you pls stop this. undecided
The guy doesnt know but eager to know. It's a good course in the right direction. What we can do is to encourage him at least.
It's good to tour this kind of path, financial freedom, earlier in life. Some wish to but are not privileged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Please who has tradingview paid sub. Or anyone trying to take advantage of the black friday?

Lets add funds together and grab the opportunity.

I really want to enter NSE in 2020. But the charts are my problem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Heishere:

This guy is on a long thing. Even Jesus fit no know the answer to your question let alone us humans
Not to derail this thread.Pls watch what you post some of us are sensitive to this kind of write up and have faith in what we believe.I personally don't see this as a joke
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Access, UBA, FBNH cruising northwards this early market morning......... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Mcy56:

Such an expensive joke! Can you pls stop this. undecided
The guy doesnt know but eager to know. It's a good course in the right direction. What we can do is to encourage him at least.
It's good to tour this kind of path, financial freedom, earlier in life. Some wish to but are not privileged.

No vex ma. I was in the spirit then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Biafran4life:
Not to derail this thread.Pls watch what you post some of us are sensitive to this kind of write up and have faith in what we believe.I personally don't see this as a joke

Apologies
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Mcy56:
Access, UBA, FBNH cruising northwards this early market morning......... smiley

z pull back found support
(buy support)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:32am On Nov 29, 2019
There are two components to a profitable trading idea:
Direction and timing.
If I am wrong on either one, then the trade will be wrong.
What I might think about the prospects for a market is irrelevant. How I trade the idea is all that matters.
- @PeterLBrandt

BYE BYE November

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:42am On Nov 29, 2019
Another round of bull run is forming. Fasten your seat belt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2019
OLAJADON:
Please don't be annoyed if I am not able to scroll through the over 5 thousand pages of the trend.
1) How are you able to know the best stock for u to buy and sell and when to buy and sell?
2) Like forex because I have little knowledge of it, are there also strategies used in stock exchange?
3) Also someone posted a question of if he can start with as low as #5,000 but I didn't see any reply
4) On a trend(can't remember the specific one) someone was talking about chaka, wealth.ng, I-invest, afrinvest that they are use to buy and sell stock so I decided to google chaka but the issue is how do I know when to buy and sell and which of them is the best u recommend?
Hhmmm. Let me try........Pls know that I'm still learning also.
My ogas will be able to fine-tune it better and add quality to my answers if they're chanced smiley

1. Knowing best stock to buy depends majorly on how healthy the coy is thru their quarterly financial reports. There are analysts who specializes in interpreting these results and can advice if its good, better, improving or simply not doing well. They also give recommendations on whether to buy/hold/sell any of these stocks. Also, some special news may trigger purchase of some stocks, maybe take over or acquisition news, etc.

2. Yes, there are strategies, like buying low and sell high, bear/bull period watch, watch your emotions, be greedy when others are fearful, always monitor performance of your stock, etc. Though I dont know about forex and therefore cant be able to relate it here.

3. Yes. You can start with as low as 5,000 depending on the stock broker you chose to open trading account with. Some dont collect such low amount for a start. Reason Morgan Capital or Mytradebook is recommended here. You can however maximize your profits if you continue to increase your fund by funding your trading account.

4. The likes of Afrinvest, Morgan, Meristem, Greenwich, etc are all registered stock brokers which you can open account with in other to trade. They give regular reports and stock recommendations BUT dont follow it verbatim without carrying out your due diligence. You can ask about it here to get experts' opinions. You dont stop reading comments and financial books. Follow some ogas here. Check this moniker, infinitisi, he has loads of e-books to read too. grin

Most importantly, continue to follow this thread. We have seasoned experts and gurus here who are always helping and ready to help. They analyse these stocks and give buy/sell recommendations as well. That's it from me for now. Good luck. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2019
OLAJADON:

To succeed in the stock market you need knowledge, far more knowledge than people realise. Without adequate knowledge/financial literacy you are only going to crash. From your questions it is obvious you have little or no knowledge about the stock market. So what I advice are these:

1. You need to first understand what shares/stocks are and how the stock marker works. This is very important. Go online and look for books that explain how the stock market works in simple terms. You can try the one in this link https://zerodha.com/varsity/module/introduction-to-stock-markets/ pls note I haven't read the book and the author is Indian so he will be talking about the Indian stock exchange. But the principle is the same across the world.

2. Decide if you want to be a fundamentalist or a technical trader. A fundamental investor analyses the companies financial results and looks for good, financially healthy stocks to buy at prices lower than what they are worth. He buys to hold for a long time and enjoy long term capital appreciation and/or dividends. He may also sell if prices rises to a level he feels the stock is over prices. The technical trader on the other hand uses technical analysis (just like forex trading) to analyse stock charts and take advantage of short term trading opportunities, buying low and selling high. So decide which side you want to belong and study along that line. You can also combine both strategies. Some do it here.

For a basic intro to fundamental analysis download and read this https://zerodha.com/varsity/module/fundamental-analysis/

For a basic intro to technical analysis download and read this https://zerodha.com/varsity/module/technical-analysis/

3. Do yourself a favour and read the first 50 pages of this thread. Then you can read the last 50 pages of this thread too and from now on keep following the thread. A lot of useful information can be found here and some of your questions will have already been answered here.

4. LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT DO NOT PUT A KOBO IN THE STOCK MARKET TILL YOU HAVE STUDIED AND HAVE AT LEAST A FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE STOCK MARKET IS AND KNOWLEDGE OF FUNDAMENTAL AND/OR TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Give yourself time. The stock market is here and is nor running away.

Good luck.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2019
FUGAZ (example)
A 200-ema Check (40week –ema)

200 -ema is a long term moving average and a strong indicator of trend . Above is bullish , below is bearish , very slow as its represents the average of the last 200 days closing prices (for nse the 50 is a solid indicator , due to low volume nature etc). Price have been below for months.

Banks Above 200-ema proper
- UBA (golden cross)
- Access (golden cross tey tey)
- FBN (golden cross loading)

Just Under testing the 200-ema (but above the 50-ema)
- Zenith (needs to close abv 19, but abv 50-ema)
- GTB (needs to close above N30)

Trend Analysis
- All bullish with further upside to come , sit tight font get shaken out by daily NOISE
- When price is above long term MA’s , poor entries are forgiven , just stay put esp long term holders
- Pull backs above long term EMA are entry opportunities
(like dis week, if ur selling now , u will likely buy higher , snr ogas will explain better in normal language lol)

RISK MGT / STOP
- A close below the 50-ema is a big warning (take all profits, no story) , a break below 200-ema is get out for long term holders

A blessed month ahead

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Homextras: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2019
fxuser:

RISK MGT / STOP
- A close below the 50-ema is a big warning (take all profits, no story) , a break below 200-ema is get out for long term holders

A blessed month ahead
Beautiful job boss.
But pls can you let us know when we have a break below 200-ema? especially for 3F&UGAZ

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
fxuser:

FUGAZ (example)

200 -ema is a long term moving average and a strong indicator of trend . Above is bullish , below is bearish , very slow as its represents the average of the last 200 days closing prices (for nse the 50 is a solid indicator , due to low volume nature etc). Price have been below for months.

- UBA (golden cross)

Trend Analysis
- All bullish with further upside to come , sit tight font get shaken out by daily NOISE
- When price is above long term MA’s , poor entries are forgiven , just stay put esp long term holders
- Pull backs above long term EMA are entry opportunities
(like dis week, if ur selling now , u will likely buy higher , snr ogas will explain better in normal language lol)

RISK MGT / STOP

A blessed month ahead

grin

Very romantic explanation grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Homextras:

Beautiful job boss.
But pls can you let us know when we have a break below 200-ema? especially for 3F&UGAZ

Thank you.

You want to chop "Thank you" and still chop the "very much". grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
fxuser:

There are two components to a profitable trading idea:
Direction and timing.
If I am wrong on either one, then the trade will be wrong.
What I might think about the prospects for a market is irrelevant. How I trade the idea is all that matters.
- @PeterLBrandt

BYE BYE November

Wicked quote!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Homextras:

Beautiful job boss.

Thank you.

for sure ! will blow the whistle
sit tight , will take a while unless we see a strong massive consistent dump.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
fxuser:

FUGAZ (example)

- UBA (golden cross)

A blessed month ahead

Good job bro.
Great "compass" to navigate December. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
UACN being raided!
Small, small oh...no be fight. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
fxuser:

update
- golden cross loading ,d 50-ema catching up to dat 200-ema very quickly
- 3 white weekly godogodo
- very good positive structure, retest of yr highs loading

- very strong order book 31m bid vs 3m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

grin

Very romantic explanation grin

I'll say, a very sexy explanation, very succinct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
OakPearl:
UACN being raided!
Small, small oh...no be fight. grin grin grin

Just sold Seplat to load more! Target reached!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
PZ
- positive weekly div indicating shift , bearish fatigue
- daily shows strong support below N5

#SWINGBUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
UACN on fireeeee............. 8naira now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
bigjay01:

Just sold Seplat to load more! Target reached!

Solid!
At some point I got tired of shouting "buy UACN".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
When LOCO sighted UACN @8:00k grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) (5052) (5053) (5054) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.