Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11009874 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Las Las Village pipo finally got you
grin grin Peter Mbanu! Las las na all of us go chop the unbundling goodies come end of first quarter, Insha Allah. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
OakPearl:
The way they were castigated due to system failure recently, I thought I was the only one who held them in high regard.
Sir, cant remember anyone castigated them.
All I read (including my comment) was positive criticism, which is necessary for better service delivery and improvement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wapco is going to get attention this coming trading days.
Let them just panic sell it to 10naira at least, make some people see am enter at bargain price. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
All of you praising Morgan and the staff, dont forget to extend the yuletide gifts to them, could be in form of recharge vouchers or something........ just a form of appreciation and indirectly telling them to do more. No be only words of mouth............ grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:20am On Dec 23, 2019
aremso:

for forte oil, i got a first hand info that it was one of the past gov that bought the shares from otedola but used the prudent guy to front, is a well known gov probably he wants to hide his loot

Amechi, Amosun, .........Pls spare us the suspense and name him let nsempa members add up what can be going on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:00am On Dec 23, 2019
aremso:

for forte oil, i got a first hand info that it was one of the past gov that bought the shares from otedola but used the prudent guy to front, is a well known gov probably he wants to hide his loot

such an amount of money na him one person loot omg shocked shocked
Even Grimaldi na one ex president loot.. this people know how to siphon money sha..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2019
maishai:

Amechi, Amosun, .........Pls spare us the suspense and name him let nsempa members add up what can be going on

Lol decoders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2019
Nawah oo today na 23 no Christmas rally.. Jesus over to you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2019
With all the money these shipping lines are making in Nigeria, not even one of them is listed on nse.. not even the Nigerian owned shipping companies..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5594894/summary-cbn-revised-bank-charges
Make this one no affect Access profitability oh. CBN just slashed all the free money banks used to earn. I know Access and Uba make lots of money from Acct maintenance fees. No more.
Other fees reduced as well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Mpeace:
https://www.nairaland.com/5594894/summary-cbn-revised-bank-charges
Make this one no affect Access profitability oh. CBN just slashed all the free money banks used to earn. I know Access and Uba make lots of money from Acct maintenance fees. No more.
Other fees reduced as well
ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2019
What is happening to Itrade? Market view has been blank since.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2019
Uchetoba:
Meritrade isn't opening at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Uchetoba:
Morgan is working on it. Says it will soon come up.
It was working earlier before it disconnected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Oando on bid or na my eyes dey deceive me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2019
Payunsin:
Oando on bid or na my eyes dey deceive me.
Yes. On bid......but the volume on day's high (3.74) is 815k as at now.
Let's wait for trading platforms to start working before concluding...... grin
Even NSE site is having problems loading........ these guys should stop these early Xmas-week-morning jokes o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2019
Morgan iTrade slowly coming up..............

Updated: Morgan is up........... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2019
maishai:

you guessed right, is one of them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2019
MERITRADE IS UP, KINDLY CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER AND REOPEN IT.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hisexcellency34: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2019
Buy Oando at your own risk. It's all about corporate governance and manipulation As long as Wale Tinubu is there....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2019
It's like market is not going to do Xmas for anybody, go and book your 'ponmo' before it's out of stock. grin
Banking stocks getting bashed. Could this be as a result of slash in bank charges?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:54am On Dec 23, 2019
PETERiCHY:
For those rushing ZenithBank just bear in mind it will still come down to N16 to refuel after Jim Ovia and his mercenaries are done with their Abracadabra that why we term it SHORT TERM PLAY. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

Zenithbk gradually coming home to mama.
Now N18:10k

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Zenithbk gradually coming home to mama.
Now N18:10k

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Grab as many as you can for bank stocks. They are lowering to bid up soon. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mcy56:
It's like market is not going to do Xmas for anybody, go and book your 'ponmo' before it's out of stock. grin
Banking stocks getting bashed. Could this be as a result of slash in bank charges?

Shaking off the weak hands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
aremso:

you guessed right, is one of them.

Oga pls spill what u have heard on the ownership and how it might have been brokered, I suspect amosun the most as during the campaigns of last elections,femi otedola was courting the likes of Dapo Abiodun the current governor of Ogun State, mind you Dapo Abiodun chairs Hayden petroleum from the best of my knowledge........,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Access on the move now..........from 9.30 to 9.50..........
So also UBA........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
RabbiDoracle:

Grab as many as you can for bank stocks. They are lowering to bid up soon. grin

Oga m......Happy Xmas.Una still dey buy stocks on this euphoria?

We dey village now dey catch fun with palm wine and roasted Antelope.

Make una remain for me some stocks we I go buy after Xmas/new year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Any news about ETI? What's going on? Now down by a whopping 60k... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
seyisanya:
Any news about ETI? What's going on? Now down by a whopping 60k... shocked shocked shocked

Massive shakeout..... grin
The most perfect buying opportunity. You will not see this after today, the eagle is just shaking off the dust, meet it in the skies after today... grin
Better thank God and pick ALL the units you can pick here today before COM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
seyisanya:

I think the market is taking advantage of the MD Nigeria that was caught for fraud.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), emmasoft(m), Cokech, freeman67 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.