Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10882971 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) (5114) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year pals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2020
My new year expo for NSEMPA members.
I am glad to share this application with you. It offers you the details in Fundamental, Technical and Mental analysis. It offers access to all the important bourses in the world.
The US, NSE. etc
Master this app, You design the direction of your financial freedom.
It offers free trial period, It worth subscribing.
If you have questions on how to use it, feel free and post the Q on this forum.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplywallst.app

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Cadillac15:

What happened to your Yayira handle?

Lol I can’t even hide here anymore

Oga Cadillac anything for me?
Happy new year..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2020
locodemy:
Just take a look at the 3 listed cement companies closing at a higher prices today.2020 is a win win for them.

Wapco,you have made my day.Goodbye 2019.

You better sell down on your WAPCO before you lose your money.

The time to buy WAPCO will come.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2020
jamace:

Not you but YOK. Or are you YOK also? cheesy

Check Page 5106 of this thread for YOK's comment and particularly the attached information "EXPOSED". You will notice that he talked about Vitafoam but edited the table to PZ. I read it yesterday and I'm sure of this. I even checked the TA of Vitafoam on my chart because of his comment.

I think he was referring to PZ and not Vitafoam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2020
locodemy:

Vitafoam will soon be priced 7.00 but very illiquid at that price

grin grin

People shirt go soon tear!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
yom2:
. Naija here we go again. How long will they shifting this insurance recapitalization

Leave insurance and save yourself plenty headache and heartache. grin

Find strong dividend paying stocks. Balance well inside.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2020
Northeastern:

Given Yok's antecedents, I strongly believe the bolded is the case. Expect to see misleading guidance from monkey hunters and scammers like Meshpips.

grin grin
Meshpips don suffer for your hand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2020
meshpips:

Hey! @northeastern my friend, I am aware that you are uncouth. Just try not to make it so glaring to everyone.

Try to dey pretend like say you be better person okay?

And if by any chance you need for me to help you analyze any stock, I suggest that you abase yourself and ask as humbly as possible, just maybe I will help you look into it. Nor dey use style style try to call my attention.

You hear?

grin grin

Somebody cannot come and play with you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy 2020 everyone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Northeastern:

Don't touch it if you are not in it already. It seems you guys are not familiar with that stock, it will rally two days and folks will start dumping for capital appreciation and taking dividend from the market.

grin grin
People must have sense by force.

Their result is always cyclical. They will keep releasing good results and later they will alternate and be releasing bad results.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year Neighbours. Receive fulfilment of your marvellous dreams by the powers of the universe (God).
So be it. To God be the glory.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thanks all for your best wishes! . Wishing everyone a fruitful 2020 filled with double portions in Jesus name.

Special thanks to all the selfless gurus and NSEMPA family for their tireless efforts in stock analysis. God Bless you all!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Na waoh.oga people will begin to take your words for granted if it doesn't work the way you said it.

Happy New year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Leave insurance and save yourself plenty headache and heartache. grin

Find strong dividend paying stocks. Balance well inside.

. Well u know say no be all of us get mega idle money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

So that you can enter the bus too at a lower price...Sorry ko le werk!

Well, hmmm, it won’t be a bad idea anyway coz yours truly can load more.[sup][/sup]... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
yom2:
. Well u know say no be all of us get mega idle money

Just stick to your own strategy bro cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year great people.
May 2019 be your all-time low and 2020 your all-time high!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year guys
Wishing you the very best in the new year and the decade ahead
Cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millennium2012: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Best Investing and Trading Seasons for us all this New Year. All shall be well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millennium2012: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2020
Glad to have you back. The house missed you.

Agbalowomeri:
Happy new year guys
Cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Happy new year guys
Cheers

Welcome chief Agba.

Oga Oracle, chief Agba is back o. Abeg make him declare bull or make we wait for bull lord, Oga Chibuking?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Index resistance still stands around 27k2
January could be heavily bearish before the recovery
We still had a new lower low for the index few days ago
We watch!

Disclosure: 100% loaded in UACN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agba is back like he never left...lol. This is a good sign that tomorrow will be bullish. Hahahahahaha...welcome back sir.

Agbalowomeri:
Happy new year guys
Cheers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
UACN...we're winning... tongue tongue tongue. Any thoughts on PZ?

Agbalowomeri:
We watch!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchetoba: 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year and New Decade to All the Members of NSEMPA. May this Decade be a Very Long Season of Prosperity to All of Us and Our Loved Ones.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
We watch!

Welcomed Chief
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Beke2020: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New Year to all my Oga's in the house, for the great work you all did in this platform for 2019. I am truly grateful!

My God will perfect all that concern you all and yours this year 2020 and beyond in Jesus name amen. Much Love.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Happy New year to all,I really appreciate everyones contribution.This year we will be breaking limits,amen.And looking forward to indepth analysis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Happy new year guys
Cheers

So na you zoom pass me for Benin/Ore road.

Welcome back to Lasgidi.

You left villa without informing your wives.

BTW, while you were away..........

Oracle eventually had a 2nd thought on his supposedly bull. He stopped screaming 10% 10% 10%.

CP, Loco and MPeace almost retired the main ID of one of our members.

And a whole lot of others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Beke2020:
Happy New Year to all my Oga's in the house, for the great work you all did in this platform for 2019. I am truly grateful!

My God will perfect all that concern you all and yours this year 2020 and beyond in Jesus name amen. Much Love.
. Chibuking na u be that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
locodemy:
Happy New year pals

Sell your wapco,
Sell your Honeywell,
Sell your hostel grin
Invest in UACN.

Thank me in 6months time.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) (5114) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), sky2891, WizEndy1, Agbalowomeri, WestPB, Laso09 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.