Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10945739 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
War is bad, but if Iran and USA goes to war, it could mean higher oil prices and bulls on NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you the best of 2020. Please stay away from emotional trading and investing...more bulls to your portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mpeace:
War is bad, but if Iran and USA goes to war, it could mean higher oil prices and bulls on NSE.

War is deadly and everyone bear the pains. This is not going to end well...I spent some time in Middle East and this people Is ready to loose their life on what they think it is right in their own way...crazy time ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mpeace:

Lol Mpeace easy oo.. Bull will come but not through bloodshed I beg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TraDeRR: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Godisfaithful:

War is deadly and everyone bear the pains. This is not going to end well...I spent some time in Middle East and this people Is ready to loose their life on what they think it is right in their own way...crazy time ahead

Hmmm my brother, the innocent people that will die as a result of this is what I’ve been thinking of all day.. why do our leaders do things without thinking?
Iran will clap back.. it won’t be soon but when they start it’ll be nonstop.. bombing, school killing, church attacks.. etc
Trump flying flag don forget 9 11 so soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
TraDeRR:

Hmmm my brother, the innocent people that will die as a result of this is what I’ve been thinking of all day.. why do our leaders do things without thinking?
Iran will clap back.. it won’t be soon but when they start it’ll be nonstop.. bombing, school killing, church attacks.. etc
Trump flying flag don forget 9 11 so soon

You’re absolutely right. War with Iran is inevitable and this can lead to another world war if care is not taken. The fact still remains that Iran will retaliate in a deadly and barbaric way and United States will do the needful as well. It is a crazy time out there as things unfold. Let’s just pray to God for guidance...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Is NGE EFT same as NEWGOLD: NEWGOLD EXCHANGE TRADED FUND (ETF) ?

no ohhh
nigeria traded exchange fund
$nge
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Intendy:
Stocks with new 52 week lows

Deap capital #0.36k
Fidson #2.70k
Interlinked tech #2.91k
Omatek #0.45k

RT briscoe #0.20k

52 highs loading soonest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:52am On Jan 04, 2020
Godisfaithful:

the opponents too has a history.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Just2endowed2(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2020
mendes911:

See below 3 steps.

On last step, click on dropdown button and select "Portfolio Valuation".

Been seeing this thread but just that I don't know how it works though have understanding of stock but to invest and use it to o trade is my problem. I understand companies financial statement and all that.

But I want to know how much I will need to start trading like you guys?

What's thr minimum amount I can use to buy? Can I use Morgan capital platform to trade or is that whay u are trying to tell me?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kai, i can’t help but break my silence as a silent reader . Ur comment is really funny here
thebargainhunte:

Fear na underestimation. Akpata oyi na awumu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
fxuser:
EOY Price action
We've gone from things could get worse to things cud get better
- in place of Dec rally , we have Dec Support with prices finding buyers at day lows
- monthly charts shows prices are above monthly open and prev month close (positive)
- prices also above prev weekly close (positive)
- no strong vol to downside , good support for late comers
- if price is below your entry , no biggie , calm
- if ur in profit end , no biggie
- will give a deeper technical analysis update
- let me know wat stocks u want to look at

Update - how u enter matters
- from dec support to higher weekly closures .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

When a vehicle has two opposing minded drivers.... grin

Flourmill
- excellent move from d brk out , over 50% since oct , PROF send ur tithe oh loll
- 20 - 22 resistance ahead
- daily RSI >90 ! ! lollx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

And from there, it should head down. There is no force moving it. Next should be gravity.

For the past 3months you've being predicting BULLS for the banks uptil now no BULL in sight while UACN has delivered over 50% within same PERIOD.

A CONGLOMERATE that has survived a CENTURY.

A COY that is consistent in DIVIDEND PAYMENT.

A STOCK with low OS of just 2.9billion units of which 1/3rd of their SHARE OUTSTANDING were listed @N16:00k about 20months ago.

Above all a COMPANY that is planning to unbundle 2 of it subsidiary (UPDC) and (UPDC REIT) in other to add VALUE to their SHAREHOLDERS.

Still yet you believe there is no FORCE moving it

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
PETERiCHY:

For the past 3months you've being predicting BULLS for the banks uptil now no BULL in sight while UACN has delivered over 50% within same PERIOD.

A CONGLOMERATE that has survived a CENTURY.

A COY that is consistent in DIVIDEND PAYMENT.

A STOCK with low OS of just 2.9billion units of which 1/3rd of their SHARE OUTSTANDING were listed @N16:00k about 20months ago.

Above all a COMPANY that is planning to unbundle 2 of it subsidiary (UPDC) and (UPDC REIT) in other to add VALUE to their SHAREHOLDERS.

Still yet you believe there is no FORCE moving it

I remembered when I was speaking with a colleague who says that she can never relinquish her Guinness. Those days, Guinness was trading at N250 and pays good dividends.

Just Negodu Guinness. It even went below N25.

I am not telling you to sell. I am only saying that there is a possibility for a decline.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

I remembered when I was speaking with a colleague who says that she can never relinquish her Guinness. Those days, Guinness was trading at N250 and pays good dividends.

Just Negodu Guinness. It even went below N25.

I am not telling you to sell. I am only saying that there is a possibility for a decline.

Nwa nne m,Biko wepu Anya GI na Uacn na Wapco.
Stock abua ndia ga-akpuchasi gi aji amu ma ikpachaghi Anya na this 2020.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Witches: 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
locodemy:

Oti ya were victor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
What is the timeline for uacn unbundling. When will it commence and when will it end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
locodemy:

Someone should please translate, biko. Google translate no do justice to this one... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2020
Enyinne:
Kai, i can’t help but break my silence as a silent reader . Ur comment is really funny here

Nwanyi oma thank you. We are here to catch fun. grin grin grin Hope my teeth no scare u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:44am On Jan 05, 2020
WEEKLY WRAP UP - WEEK ENDED 4 JANUARY 2020/PLAN FOR MONDAY 6 JAN 2020

Thanks to my followers, I feel like exposing everything I know each day, but limitation in time/no of pages I can write is a limiting factor. Nevertheless, the encouragement from the followers is intoxicating us to work harder and by the grace of God, Insha Allah we will continue to come up with new innovations/more research to empower the retail investors and those who are interested in the equity market in general.

To get more update pls DM your e-mail addresses for more gist. Market closed positive for the week. MSCI did a lot of buy/sell but ended on net sell, Transcorp took the hit for the sell side (over 8million shares for the week).

Oando looks good for the new week. Glimpse into Dec results for Access/Afriprud is shown below.

Happy weekend to all.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
valentinenwomo@gmail.com
quote author=yok post=85511254]WEEKLY WRAP UP - WEEK ENDED 4 JANUARY 2020/PLAN FOR MONDAY 6 JAN 2020

Thanks to my followers, I feel like exposing everything I know each day, but limitation in time/no of pages I can write is a limiting factor. Nevertheless, the encouragement from the followers is intoxicating us to work harder and by the grace of God, Insha Allah we will continue to come up with new innovations/more research to empower the retail investors and those who are interested in the equity market in general.

To get more update pls DM your e-mail addresses for more gist. Market closed positive for the week. MSCI did a lot of buy/sell but ended on net sell, Transcorp took the hit for the sell side (over 8million shares for the week).

Oando looks good for the new week. Glimpse into Dec results for Access/Afriprud is shown below.

Happy weekend to all.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Looking for the next Amazon...

Tired of Nigerian Kobo Kobo stocks!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
stcool:
Looking for the next Amazon...

Tired of Nigerian Kobo Kobo stocks!

Oga you wan sell ya 37 filing stations ni grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Oga you wan sell ya 37 filing stations ni grin

The thing is annoying... grin grin grin

Gain here...Loose here

I am not sure I will do NSE much this year. Let me look for one or two foreign stocks and enter.

Imagine even this same $1000 invested in GTB, Firstbank or Zenith

Hopefully Alibaba or Tesla is looking like a game changer for the decade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
stcool:

Gain here...Loose here

I am not sure I will do NSE much this year. Let me look for one or two foreign stocks and enter.

I guess patience is needed
It's still a buyer's market
2 years horizon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
stcool:

Gain here...Loose here

Please don't do any foreign stocks this year. It may not be OK for foreign stock.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Please don't do any foreign stocks this year. It may not be OK for foreign stock.

My Oga if In may ask, what is your reason?

I read a report on the US economy by a leading investment banking firm and we are very far from anything recession in the US.

So outside the middle east and the usual geopolitical tension in the US are they anything to worry about?

If its fear of War...it would reach everyone even NSE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) (5121) (5122) (5123) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tijany130(m), LordAdam16, emmasoft(m), Jerry59 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.