Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10885648 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2020
Mkt coming back for now ..We watch till last min of trading ..Nse anything can happen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Lol master bawo Me I be confirmed learner Mr. Market na the master grin
Jokes apart, you're one of my mentors on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2020
lancee:
Mkt coming back for now ..We watch till last min of trading ..Nse anything can happen

Waiting for the next panic and how low it will go. Probably around 1ish pm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2020
What I don't understand is the reason Nsempas are so quick to jump out and announce 'red' on the floor, like they keep watching out for this to happen or something.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2020
Mcy56:
What I don't understand is the reason Nsempas are so quick to jump out and announce 'red' on the floor, like they keep watching out for this to happen or something.

But you jumped out to annouce the very minute Zee did 20.60. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2020
mendes911:

Waiting for the next panic and how low it will go. Probably around 1ish pm

Around that time to last bell ..Watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2020
mendes911:
But you jumped out to annouce the very minute Zee did 20.60. LOL.
I didn't jump out, I've always done that.
Moreover, I'm referring to negative news here. How many of them announces northward movement of prices? .... but are "eager' to announce bad news. Just saying anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Stability creeping in gradually.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Mcy56:

Moreover, I'm referring to negative news here. How many of them announces northward movement of prices? .... but are "eager' to announce bad news. Just saying anyway.

I get your point but all news are welcomed (Whether bull or bear), once you have your plan, either of that shouldn't be a problem. You can never know the day an early announcement of bear activity will save you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2020
mendes911:
I get your point but all news are welcomed (Whether bull or bear), once you have your plan, either of that shouldn't be a problem. You can never know the day an early announcement of bear activity will save you.
Ok sir. You're right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Mcy56:
Stability creeping in gradually.....

Getting back to normal ..That small panic don make some pple lose their position .Meant sold in panic

Turbulence no easy ..All the money invested must be guided grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2020
lancee:
Getting back to normal ..That small panic don make some pple lose their position .Meant sold in panic
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Mcy56:

emotional attachment thinz? I for sure say whatever I see

a lot of us are still expecting the magics of yesteryears.

the guys that move our market have been scared away. Refer to my previous posts

High time we get used to the new normal.

Yours truly is contemplating turning a short-to-mid-term trader

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2020
lancee:

But isn't that a revelation? Zee made a small offloading and it spread across severally stocks. Don't conclude yet that they made a mistake selling. Let's wait for the activities of the west coast guys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2020
bigjay01:

emotional attachment thinz I for sure say whatever I see

Et tu, Brute?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
No cause for alarm. There will be regular profit taking, as most investors are for short-term. The panic will cause naive guyz to sell again to them for another round of this short bull cycle. After the earnings season, OYO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
mendes911:

But isn't that a revelation? Zee made a small offloading and it spread across severally stocks. Don't conclude yet that they made a mistake selling. Let's wait for the activities of the west coast guys.

Am not saying they made a mistake ..me self further reduced my stake again in zee Ist portf immediately the panic set in grin...Rem money was locked down for close to a year na yester I breakeven ..That's why I said Turbulence no good ...money must be guided

Same way sis mcy said she sold fcmb./ or almost sold .if u no get good shock absorber .. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2020
bigjay01:
see blood

Is that blood?

The drowning technique have started. Once the waves throw you up, clutch unto a straw.

Goodluck guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Is that blood?

The drowning technique have started. Once the waves throw you up, clutch unto a straw.

Goodluck guys.

My Oga i beg make u no kill me oooooooo

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
lancee:
Am not saying they made a mistake ..me self further reduced my stake again in zee Ist portf immediately the panic set in grin...Rem money was locked down for close to a year na yester I breakeven ..That's why I said Turbulence no good ...money must be guided

Same way sis mcy said she sold fcmb./ or almost sold .if u no get good shock absorber .. grin
Lol. It's partly because I don't do long term. grin
Anyway, Oga Rabbi says make we dey careful and look before we leap. Two conflicting theories. We'll see how that goes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Is that blood?

Goodluck guys.

grin Oga mi onifa ..Wetin ifa dey say .. grin.We don reduce our stake in banking stock till when ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2020
bigjay01:

emotional attachment thinz? I for sure say whatever I see

Hmmm maybe mid-term
Short-term is filled with landmines grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2020
bigjay01:

Oga are you not a long termer before?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Our market lacks depth. One wave and the whole pack comes crumbling. NSE looks more like gambling now. Gone are days when stocks with good fundamentals and quality are chased after consistently by investors. Now, everybody watches every other person. One faux move and the alarm bell goes off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
PharmAlfred:
Our market lacks depth. One wave and the whole pack comes crumbling. NSE looks more like gambling now. Gone are days when stocks with good fundamentals and quality are chased after consistently by investors. Now, everybody watches every other person. One faux move and the alarm bell goes off.

The name of the game is patience
You will sell double in due season but don't put budget on unhatched chickens o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

You will sell double in due season but don't put budget on unhatched chickens o grin grin grin

That is it. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Hmmm maybe mid-term
Short-term is filled with landmines grin grin grin

There goes a veteran with many scars

Oga BigJay i was about to same thing, the only thing i can add further is that u shld test that terrain gradually (with some cant kill part of you portfolio)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Red days in the midst of a bull are good opportunities to recalibrate. Dont panic!

(I am not suggesting its gonn be a red day though!)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

The volumes were too much in this bullish ride. Prices normally should accelerate faster with less volume because people don't want to relinquish theur units if you don't pay higher. But people seem to be relinquishing them and not sending the prices higher. This became a concern to me.

I don't know why it is so. I am guessing if it could be the events around the world.

NSE is about entering a good 2 year phase like you noted in one of your post yesterday but let's be careful now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

The volumes were too much in this bullish ride. Prices normally should accelerate faster with less volume because people don't want to relinquish theur units if you don't pay higher. But people seem to be relinquishing them and not sending the prices higher. This became a concern to me.

I don't know why it is so. I am guessing if it could be the events around the world.

NSE is about entering a good 2 year phase like you noted in one of your post yesterday but let's be careful now.

Yeah, notting beat patience in fundamentally strong stock. When value is noted market sooner or latter will gravitate their.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Same Zee

Uba , Access ..Resisting .....Gtb Fbnh really not moving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
sellydion:

Yeah, notting beat patience in fundamentally strong stock. When value is noted market sooner or latter will gravitate their.

that is the word if you must pitch ten with Jim

(1) (2) (3) ... (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) (5130) (5131) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: debostar(m), mk3jax, kubusify(f), delvzy(m), emmasoft(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.