Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907093 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Intendy:
Stock with new 52 week lows

Bua cement #36.00k

Stocks with new 52 week highs

Uba #8.90k

Vitafoam 4.96k

I thot UBA did about 9.20 sometime last week

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
feelamong:

Could be intra day high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
One of the strategy during this season is to always monitor corporate disclosure especially in the month of February/March to know the company that performed above expectations and jump in for capital appreciation. Some unexpected companies that outperformed usually have lower price before the release of their result as a result of investors and traders lack of interest toward them.

But once they release their wonderful result which will always seen through their eps, if possible with good dividend as when compare with other companies, as Cham PLC did last year. In such stock one can easily ride on 50% gain within a short period.

But know when to bail out, to book your profit, if the stock does not fall within the standard of your dividend holding stock as an investor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
ositadima1:

You don mean it? So I am late to the party. Anyhow, make I see if I can grab small.

But eh, the kwesion no hard na, I wanted to know if the trading volume of these stocks remain reasonable every month. You suppose know nah as u don teh for this biz.

Pls don't be in a hurry to buy. Sometimes it is better to hold your cash than to buy and see your portfolio turning red, moving from -5% to -10%,.... -40%. If you no get mind u go run o. Please waka small small o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
I actually had the same thought but i checked and yes it got to 9.2 but closed @ N8.85

feelamong:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
If you aint sure of what to buy, then buy WAPCO and ride for the next 2 weeks or more.....Fidelity & FBNH aint bad too. Just so you know, some are slow but reliable while others are fast and furious!.

STOjo:

Pls don't be in a hurry to buy. Sometimes it is better to hold your cash than to buy and see your portfolio turning red, moving from -5% to -10%,.... -40%. If you no get mind u go run o. Please waka small small o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

THE BIG SMART GUY don tell una na grin grin grin

The guy entered UACN and it started going south.
Hope the same will not happen to WAPCO. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
veecovee:

... could end up the biggest green candle since 2018

Pastor is now a very bullish technician.
God is good. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bomboclad:
You don't sound like a newbie to me.

Signs of a studious beginner.
I pray for more grace for him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OakPearl:

Signs of a studious beginner.
I pray for more grace for him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
currentprice:
hold ur fundamental sound stock well well, dont be deceive cheesy

the way this month candle will be close will surprise everybody.

i like quoting post. i will quote this post by month end

fingers crossed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin

Noted oga mi C Affairs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
ositadima1:
Please gurus, as a newbie I was planning on buying any of the top dividend paying stocks preferably UBA and Zenith. After collecting the dividend would I be able to offload as fast before rates start dropping again?

For example UBA is currently more than 50% above its lowest point for the last 52 weeks.

If I come collect 9% yield or something and loose 50% after he no go make sense o.

I dey try learn d work o.

Uba and zenith are very liquid stocks.
You can sell any time you want to sell.

However, no one can say what the exact price will be after markdown but you can be sure it will not be at a loss of 50% grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
leo1234:

The guy entered UACN and it started going south.
Hope the same will not happen to WAPCO. grin
You lied... I have never been involved with UACN... Don't for any reason lie against reputable persons... I'm TEAM WAPCO and UCAP

THE BIG SMART GUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2020
godlyguy:
You lied... I have never been involved with UACN... Don't for any reason lie against reputable persons... I'm TEAM WAPCO and UCAP

THE BIG SMART GUY

Why ucap Sir?
Any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
May Dangcem and UACN come to my junction to pick more units

Still waiting ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onboard1: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mcy56:

Check below the comment, you will see: 'quote', 'report', 'like' and 'share'................... click quote for anyone you wish to quote.

You cant receive dividend if you sell before qualification date. It means you didnt qualify nau. grin
You will only receive for the 100units you left unsold.

What if they are sold after qualification date but before payment date.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bomboclad:
I think you would be fine long-term. I am watching a strong support at N9 but some other index show a strong upward signal. I am watching closely.

trw-stockbrokers.com quoted the support at 7ish. See attachments

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
Onboard1:

What if they are sold after qualification date but before payment date.
Thanks

You still get paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
ositadima1:

I am a newbie o, just read small. I didn't even add the broker's fees about 2.5% for a close cycle of buy and sell.

U go come lose 10% of the dividend in the name of tax.
Selling before markdown makes a lotta sense. However, we have seen a lot of times when the stock gains str8 away the next day after markdown.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
bigjay01:

U go come lose 10% of the dividend in the name of tax.
Selling before markdown makes a lotta sense. However, we have seen a lot of times when the stock gains str8 away the next day after markdown.

When you sell too, what of the broker, cscs, sec charges?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
OakPearl:

Pastor is now a very bullish technician.
God is good. grin

grin ... know some of these things, you know. It's just that i used to be busy ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mcy56:

U're welcome.
Let me add this too: If you are considering buying some other dividend paying stocks in future, you may just buy like 10 units of them so you can use it to process their dividend forms ahead of time.
One of the lectures of Prof and Oga Oracle. With all due respect Sirs. grin

Please what does shareholder Account No Means?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
Paulfroshman:

Please what does shareholder Account No Means?

It is not compulsory that you fill that space.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
pluto09:

It is not compulsory that you fill that space.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
EKUU night gathering o

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
currentprice:

EKUU night gathering o

grin grin

Tomorrow will be great

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2020
ukay2:

Not more than 3.5% max. You do the maths
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:38am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:42am On Jan 17, 2020
ukay2:

Are those charges up to 10%?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2020
bigjay01:

Not more than 3.5% max. You do the maths

Yes Sir. ...just pointing out that there are charges too when you sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2020
aremso:

Are those charges up to 10%?

No Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, cleverland, Mpeace(m), handsomebolanle and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.