Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874980 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2014
Aks:
Selling off my UBA after enduring 28% loss, not doing long term again

Let us know when you sell and at what price.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2014
MilikiAgent:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

@ millikiagent, U think are are faster than currentprice. nehiii.
thanks to mtihen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2014
mpi210:

The guy eyes don clear..Before, dem dey listen to prophet instead of logic.

I thank God say im don commot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2014
mpi210:

U are a bad guy, u've been trailing me since the days of Oando, dehin leyin mi now grin grin grin
It's painful but i have to exit my 400K+ unit position @ N4.40/4.58 (32% Loss), my liver cut and i had to do the needful.
My portfolio is empty, hope to catch up with NSE later when the dust is settled
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2014
Born2berich:

The guy eyes don clear..Before, dem dey listen to prophet instead of logic.

I thank God say im don commot.

Has he sold already? thought he said he's going to sell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2014
Aks:
U are a bad guy, u've been trailing me since the days of Oando, dehin leyin mi now grin grin grin
It's painful but i have to exit my 400K+ unit position @ N4.40/4.58 (32% Loss), my liver cut and i had to do the needful.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Aks:

Oga do you think it can get much worse? I mean another minus 28% will bring it to 3.36 NGN?
I can not even honestly answer the question, when I see the current supersonic downward trend of FBNH, Access and even Oando.
Just look at 7up taking a pounding
This is a super bear market!! Blood everywhere!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Aks:

Bros, no harm meant o! You did well.

I'm not scared to admit when I make a mistake. I don't HOPE in this market o!
2 days ago, I bought FBNH and after seeing the market movement in the last 2 days, I took off at a loss. I live to fight another day. Make another person hold the can for me. As I'm typing, no more bid for FBNH, the 4m units bid at 9.96 has been sold.

I'll hold my cash now and watch the drama. But then, most of my picks are if dem no shit, dem must vomit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2014
Aks:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2014
This is Chibuking again, when I was warning earlier that stock will fall, that cash in king, many refuses to listen, fake analyst were busy confusing a lot of people. I state fear of known as a result of politics to be the cause of market down fall, I maintains earlier that foreign investors will withdraw their money, likewise the Nigeria politians, including those of us that got the experience from the event of the past. I warned that, Billionaira will turn to millionaira, and millionaira will turn to thousandnaira. The market is in the season two moving to season three, and will end in the bearish season six, before taking a reverse by next year after election, remember I meant good for all of us, brother and sister in the lord.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2014
mercylicious:
Jeez!
no bid for transcorp.
sell orders rejected even at market price- no order within permitted trading price range.

i don die !
am off oando. . i no want sell at 8 naira

Sharp Babe... Don't mind the PrOpHeTs

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2014
Kai! fear catch me as i see FBNH currently selling below 10 with 10m offer no BIDlipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2014
natruetalk:
Kai! fear catch me as i see FBNH currently selling below 10 with 10m offer no BIDlipsrsealed

Seybi you talk say you go buy today. We dey wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2014
natruetalk:

Not only FBNH oh! Access has over 100 million offers currently.
Guys have entered super panic mood. Many want to sell some stocks but no buyers are forthcoming.
Seems there is a competition to exit this market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2014
who is buying all these stocks? market makers??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2014
natruetalk:

Did you say 10m offer?

Bros, look again, over 100m offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2014
Born2berich:

Seybi you talk say you go buy today. We dey wait.

bro i withdrawn sharp sharp especially when i read UkwuAmu post on "Why buying now when u can buying 1million units of FBN at 8 naira"

d post make sense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2014
mpi210:

Did you say 10m offer?

Bros, look again, over 100m offer

bro na 10 for my side

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2014
l hope Afriprud touches NGN1.80
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2014
Dexterax:
l hope Afriprud touches NGN1.80

Nobody get liver to say impossible in this market.
If it gets to that junction, with the prevailing mood you might even be too scared to enter.
Blood every where! "Greed" gives place to fear !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed this is worst than 2008 and unfortunately my analog broker couldn't sale for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eimuhb(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2014
embarassed cry embarassed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2014
Betaglass on FULL BID

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Only if u stand apart from the herd would you make the best of every market turn

#StayTuned

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Chibuking81:
This is Chibuking again, when I was warning earlier that stock will fall, that cash in king, many refuses to listen, fake analyst were busy confusing a lot of people. I state fear of known as a result of politics to be the cause of market down fall, I maintains earlier that foreign investors will withdraw their money, likewise the Nigeria politians, including those of us that got the experience from the event of the past. I warned that, Billionaira will turn to millionaira, and millionaira will turn to thousandnaira. The market is in the season two moving to season three, and will end in the bearish season six, before taking a reverse by next year after election, remember I meant good for all of us, brother and sister in the lord.

grin grin grin

@Chibuking, Bros abeg increase it to season 9. I can't wait to buy Oxygen @N5

Since no buyers for market, anybody interested in selling some stocks should let me know but no vex for d price wey I go ask for.

@UkwuAmu, u don wake up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omaojo1: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2014
The decision to buy should be tied to time and not price. A Transcorp at 50kobo today is costlier than a Transcorp at 50kobo in March when the naira would have depreciated in value. Cash is king but cash in dollars is a double star king.

In other news, seems you guys are not watching the index, it has touched 35,000 points today. The market is currently down 2.4%+. Anyone on the offer on Dangcem? Look at it and go figure where we are headed. The worst days are not here yet.

In another development, the all parties meeting for Oxygen's rights is to hold today. Barring last minutes changes, they are still bent on coming at 22. I gave an unbiased opinion to someone not to buy it today and he went ahead and mopped 500k units at a 'faster rate' when the offer was building up earlier on. Now, there are over 4million on offer and I know he will beg to sell at maybe 10 naira.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Excellent7(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2014
maslong:
embarassed embarassed embarassed this is worst than 2008 and unfortunately my analog broker couldn't sale for me.

I agree with you.
The companies in the present case have much better valuations than in 2008, yet the market is moving down down down.
I do not think the problem is from your broker.
We can see many offers for a lot of stocks but no bids.
It seems everybody is trying to exit the market at the same time, so there are many sellers but few buyers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2014
Elai147:

grin grin grin

@Chibuking, Bros abeg increase it to season 9. I can't wait to buy Oxygen @N5

Since no buyers for market, anybody interested in selling some stocks should let me know but no vex for d price wey I go ask for.

@UkwuAmu, u don wake up?

Chai....... How I wish say na December or January we dey so. Atleast, 13th Month or Up-front allowances for do wonders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Agbalowomeri:
Only if u stand apart from the herd would you make the best of every market turn

#StayTuned

What if the herd comprises 99.9999% of market participant? Dat means na only u and oga Emma Ewumi go likely be the 0.0001% wey come remain. grin grin grin

Abeg na joke ooo. I no mean to wake oga Ewumi from sleep.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
omaojo1:

In another development, the all parties meeting for Oxygen's rights is to hold today. Barring last minutes changes, they are still bent on coming at 22. I gave an unbiased opinion to someone not to buy it today and he went ahead and mopped 500k units at a 'faster rate' when the offer was building up earlier on. Now, there are over 4million on offer and I know he will beg to sell at maybe 10 naira.

Bruv......barring any unforseen events and forward-looking paragraphs, myself and a few others were waiting for oando at NGN 8.00. However, a friend was kind enough to shift the entry price to NGN 2.00.

We're having a parry at his place this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by snthesis(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
immanuello:
Tomorrow i must fire out all the testing units of cutix i bought at #1.52,#1.58,#1.60.I realised i am making a mistake i shouldn't be in yet.oil price plummeting,reserve plummeting,naira under serious pressure,foreign investors exiting,election nearing,forceful selling beckons to finance political agenda which will make the bigwigs holding banking stocks and industrial with customer-goods stocks ease out.Then mother of bear is looming from now till February next year.Hmmm i officially run out!!!
i warned y'all, but u jst wudnt listen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, chykeking, Locotrader(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.