Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10904883 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
lancee:

Nse !!
U re right ..Fleeing on loss , coming to buy again cos of div expectation ..higher
Addictn ..not giving up ..wanting to re-coup loses by all means grin

And brokers smiling!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
aremso:

And brokers smiling!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
sellydion:
GBAM.that is the point my brother. He is just Adamant and postulating what I cant understand.
You know why I personally wasnt comfortable with Oga Rabbi's submissions was that, he encouraged people to key-in to these banking stocks, even when Agba and some few others were saying otherwise, more people went with him.
......but what happened? He made a sudden U-turn, thereby making some to lose some fund out of Panic.
He should understand that quite some people believed in him so much.
When Agba was saying opposite, maybe if he had looked well into it, it wouldnt have been like this.
Just saying though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mcy56:

You're right sir.
.......but what I observed is that some are mopping as some are selling in panic. Even at 9.70 now.
So, at times, its better to look before you leap too.
My question is: What suddenly happened to the fundamentals?
Not that the market is going totally bearish for now, but trying to erase all that the bull brought weeks ago. The market will still pick up on the back of final year results that are still being anticipated. I don't know how others feel but for me I dislike seeing my stocks go down to where it was months ago.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
sellydion:
GBAM.that is the point my brother. He is just Adamant and postulating what I cant understand.

Early in the year when Onifa left the market Zeniithbk was trading around N20 UACN around N9 WAPCO N14 DANGCEMENT N142. to mention but few with his so called negative divergence what's are the prices today or does he EXPECT the market to move in a straight line

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
TLAX:
Fundamentals...….?
If you want to invest in any share based on the fundamentals, you also need to have a grasp of the narrative driving every number that is presented. You don't need to watch the video below but follow the speaker, Aswath Damodaram. He explains this well in series of YouTube video.
I hear you sir. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Early in the year when Onifa left the market Zeniithbk was trading around N20 UACN around N9 WAPCO N14 DANGCEMENT N142. to mention but few with [b]his so called negative divergence [/b]what's are the prices today or does he EXPECT the market to move in a straight line

Onifa divergence ni grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Early in the year when Onifa left the market Zeniithbk was trading around N20 UACN around N9 WAPCO N14 DANGCEMENT N142. to mention but few with his so called negative divergence what's are the prices today or does he EXPECT the market to move in a straight line

They will still do more in the next 60 days plus!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
Well,since the stock market is no more sounding bullish,I have sold all stocks leaving only Wapco for either defence or rally.

I am no more comfortable with NSE stocks.
If Access bank is affected in price,what is the fate of other younger banks in price rally?

Dividend payout is the only hope in the market now as gurus don badmouth almost all the good stocks and seriously prices of those good stocks are coming down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

WAPCO now N17.80k and still counting.
Congrats to those that heed our call on Jan14th when it was beginning for buyers @N14.80k.

For the NEWBIES this a stock that has been to hell and back. A stock coming from a height of N115k 7yrs ago. With countless right issues,restructuring and debt reduction of over N200billion.

So it's time for it to take fresh air. Come APRIL 2020 with release of 2019 FY and 2020 Q1 result it will be the ENVY of other STOCKS. grin

BARGAIN BUNTERS TAKE. NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

Xtaday WAPCO traded N17.80 and closed N17:35. Today there is serious cross deals cum consolidation going on between #16.80 and N17:00. with over 8million units traded so far.

If you are already in better don't be shaken out if not its an opportunity to get on board afterwards our next port of call is #19 region.

We did it with FBNH
We did it UACN.
and are doing it with LAFARGE/WAPCO.

BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Onifa divergence ni grin

This guy you terrible!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OLOBAM: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mcy56:

You know why I personally wasnt comfortable with Oga Rabbi's submissions was that, he encouraged people to key-in to these banking stocks, even when Agba and some few others were saying otherwise, more people went with him.
......but what happened? He made a sudden U-turn, thereby making some to lose some fund out of Panic.
He should understand that quite some people believed in him so much.
When Agba was saying opposite, maybe if he had looked well into it, it wouldnt have been like this.
Just saying though.

Oga Oracle says stay on banks because banks tend to lead during bull and are liquid stocks.
If u follow oracle post well. He used to say he is a fat man and cannot be struggling with tiny people as the exit gate, thus he sold some percentage of his stock early before everybody start selling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

Xtaday WAPCO traded N17.80 and closed N17:35. Today there is serious cross deals cum consolidation going on between #16.80 and N17:00. with over 8million units traded so far.

If you are already in better don't be shaken out if not its an opportunity to get on board afterwards our next port of call is #19 region.

We did it with FBNH
We did it UACN.
and are doing it with LAFARGE/WAPCO.

BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE!

They won't know when you will sell, I pity whoever listens to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
EduC:

They won't know when you will sell, I pity whoever listens to you.

MMM promoter better go back to your MMM thread angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
locodemy:
Well,since the stock market is no more sounding bullish,I have sold all stocks leaving only Wapco for either defence or rally.

If Access bank is affected in price,what is the fate of other younger banks in price rally?

Dividend payout is the only hope in the market now as gurus don badmouth almost all the good stocks and seriously prices of those good stocks are coming down.

So Oracle's badmouthing stocks especially banking stocks is what is bringing down the prices? C'mon you are better than this! The guy said he wasn't comfortable with the volume of stocks exchanging hands when you all were shouting 'bull.' I hold him in high esteem, at least he told us when he started selling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Well said Sir.
OLOBAM:

Oga Oracle says stay on banks because banks tend to lead during bull and are liquid stocks.
If u follow oracle post well. He used to say he is a fat man and cannot be struggling with tiny people as the exit gate, thus he sold some percentage of his stock early before everybody start selling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
PETERiCHY:

MMM promoter better go back to your MMM thread angry

Are you sure you didn't promote it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
EduC:

So Oracle's badmouthing stocks especially banking stocks is what is bringing down the prices? C'mon you are better than this! The guy said he wasn't comfortable with the volume of stocks exchanging hands when you all were shouting 'bull.' I hold him in high esteem, at least he told us when he started selling.

Not Oracle.Check the media and investment sites.They are not pointing bullish market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
locodemy:

Market still technically bullish, but choppy... Expect this choppiness to continue end of Q1. A Marlian investing strategy needed to optimise profit in this volatile market as usual - High Volume/High Frequency Trading (Japa Style aka Momentum Trading!). No need holding on for long stories, just make 10% net on high volume and exit and repeat the cycle.

BTW, Good Morning House! My first post! My utmost regards to my Ogas in the house. Wishing you all a very profitable 2020!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Well, Well.
Normalcy returning to the market. Panic sales dropped.
Access sighted back at 9.95 after the earlier dumping and using one leg to test N10
GTB...........price gradually moving up......
UBA........back to 8.55/8.60
Zenith.............btw 21.80/21.95

Either we like it or not, this is earning season and we will still be witnessing these back and forth in share prices. smiley

Stay tuned in..................... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
kolaish:
Not that the market is going totally bearish for now, but trying to erase all that the bull brought weeks ago. The market will still pick up on the back of final year results that are still being anticipated. I don't know how others feel but for me I dislike seeing my stocks go down to where it was months ago.

My point exactly re. Japa Style! Making money from this market is like taking money from the Lion's mouth - the Lion being the NSE with his numerous greedy market participants/insiders. To make money consistently, you need to be a lion yourself or improvise with your unique aggressive style to violently grab your own share. No dulling, one bit! Ma fo as we Marlians say!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
The report read: “A total of N535.9 billion, which is 5.36 per cent of the funds, was invested in domestic ordinary shares; while N68.56 billion, amounting to 0.69 per cent in foreign ordinary shares. Read more at: https://economicconfidential.com/2020/01/pension-fund-rises-to-n10trn/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
locodemy:

Not Oracle.Check the media and investment sites.They are not pointing bullish market.

If you only make money when the market is bullish, I am very sorry the stock market is not for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mcy56:

Yes. It's compulsory
You can find it in your trading account.
It's different from CSCS number.

Please I can't seem to find it maam. I use morgan capital
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mcy56:

You're right sir.
.......but what I observed is that some are mopping as some are selling in panic. Even at 9.70 now.
So, at times, its better to look before you leap too.
My question is: What suddenly happened to the fundamentals?

Right now, fundamentals are not the major drivers in this market (just gauging mechanism), market bias (reflexivity) + liquidity - the major drivers. Once the brokers, the "insiders" etc (the major market participants really) decide what's the next major mkt moves, they just come to the market to actionise it.... More reason you would notice once a company declares excellent results, the stock price goes downwards....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Access:
All offers at N10 mopped up.....NSE, the more you look the less you see.
So, who are the buyers?

UBA ......8.75
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

If you only make money when the market is bullish, I am very sorry the stock market is not for you.

Market is for everyone! Just choose your strategy/style and consistently stick to it regardless of the market conditions! Ever wondered why Warren Buffet is so successful? Cos he consistently stick to his value + GARP style down the years. no shifting one bit even during the dot-com boom... likewise Carl Ichan with his aggressive activist and exploitative style...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

If another bear should come now,it's gonna be a longer one.Better to hold cash and come back at the end of the bears.

I am only seeing few stocks making a decent move this year.Just few
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Market is for everyone! Just choose your strategy/style and consistently stick to it regardless of the market conditions! Ever wondered why Warren Buffet is so successful? Cos he consistently stick to his value + GARP style down the years. no shifting one bit even during the dot-com boom... likewise Carl Ichan with his aggressive activist and exploitative style...

What he is saying is that your strategy will not keep you for long in the stock market
We are all open and malleable to ideas
That's why we are here, even though we are not Marlians grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) (5205) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olaide1295, KarlTom, Boshins, akpumpy, nnadengram(m), sterlingD(m), Toyrem, TsarZed, Payunsin, Bagwa, Mpeace(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.