Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035278 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2020
Mcy56:
FBNH halted its fall already...........support at N7
UBA...............support at 8.10
FCMB.......................back to 1.95

Please Madam, how alhaji cement? Is it coming to KM 140 to pick more of us back?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2020
locodemy:
Smart guys must have sold off Wapco at 17.20 to 17.60.

Another bergain coming at 15.00.

Don't tell me that you have sold.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2020
Access Bank:
Bonanza declared around 9.50...................back to 9.90/9.95.
Lets wait and see if it's going to declare another one..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2020
rebekah2011:
Dear Esteemed Brokers, It has been brought to our attention that Investor CSCS Account Balances reflected on the trading engine does not capture trades executed yesterday, 14th January, 2020. Brokers are advised to trade with caution to avoid incidence of overtrading; volumes traded yesterday should be considered in arriving at positions for today. Where unsure, please reach out to the CSCS. Kindly note that the CSCS is working on speedy resolution of this issue. All inconveniences are regretted.

I just saw this now, NSE indeed put this information out to the investing public.

Thank you, the issue has been rectified. I appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2020
ukay2:
Please Madam, how alhaji cement? Is it coming to KM 140 to pick more of us back?
Don't know about that o. grin
...but as at now, offer is more than bid.................550k bids against 3M offers.
You may keep eye on it but dont buy for now.
Remember Mr. Market has a mind of its own. Alhaji & cohorts too have a mind of their own. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2020
Jejebabaa:

Oga mi sir, this is normal thing now if you had a bonus issue with the stock before. It will debit it on Morgan platform but the whole unit is still with CSCS. If you want to know, quickly put a sale order of the total units you actually bought at maximum price of the day. U will see that it will go then u can quickly cancel it so it doesn't get
filled up by a buyer.

Sir, thank you. It later reflected in my account.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2020
@17 no show for them. Do not be a panic seller. Notting spoil

locodemy:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:17am On Jan 28, 2020
Mcy56:

This is unlike them and very unusual.
Call their landline, someone will pick it up, tell her you want to speak with Michael or Canice.

I called them and they were prompt to solve the issue. Thank you and thank Morgancapitalgroup for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2020
thebargainhunte:
I called them and they were prompt to solve the issue. Thank you and thank Morgancapitalgroup for me.
Nice!
Pls, next time dont just jump into conclusion sir. It can happen with any other broker aside Morgan too.
Enjoy!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2020
Mcy56:
Julius Berger riding on good result......

While Floormills is going opposite
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2020
Mcy56:

Don't know about that o. grin
...but as at now, offer is more than bid.................550k bids against 3M offers.
You may keep eye on it but dont buy for now.
Remember Mr. Market has a mind of its own. Alhaji & cohorts too have a mind of their own. grin

Thanks Madam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2020
sellydion:
@17 no show for them. Do not be a panic seller. Notting spoil

You don't need to argue Mr market when it's doing it's things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2020
The market is reacting to corona virus outbreak. Mind you that the Brent is plummeting too and this will send a negative signal to investors all over the world. This is the period for bargain hunters, get your cutlass sharpen. grin grin >:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2020
Mcy56:

I have reservations for banking stocks as well, but if you can monitor pull backs and the time it halted, you can get a good bargain.
Zenith and UBA comes to mind sha. You may check out Elephant at N7 or below too.
.....cos of the anticipated good result and dividends. Again, you needed to define what you actually want. Dividend, cap appreciation or jijo. grin

Zenith currently getting some bashing....

Patiently
Waitin
4 Zenith
Below N=20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2020
thebargainhunte:

Don't tell me that you have sold.

You can see things yourself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2020
locodemy:

So you've been quickly shaken out like the case of UACN. grin

Well like i said earlier WAPCO will swiftly get to N21junction sooner than you expected.

For the NEWBIES JANUARY to MARCH is not a TIME for JIJO all you all this period is align with stocks that's has good dividend history then watch like hawk for the F/Y results.

Paraventure If you are a QUICK EJECULATOR like ONIFA & LOCO. and you sell too early then simply move on and enjoy your loots else you lose at both ends if look back.

BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2020
PETERiCHY:

So you've been quickly shaken out like the case of UACN. grin

Well like i said earlier WAPCO will swiftly get to N21junction sooner than you expected.

For the NEWBIES JANUARY to MARCH is not a TIME for JIJO all you all this period is align with stocks that's has good dividend history then watch like hawk for the F/Y results.

Paraventure If you are a QUICK EJECULATOR like ONIFA & LOCO. and you sell too early then simply move on and enjoy your loots else you lose at both ends if look back.

BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE!

grin

Another sweet spot is loading my dear.
Nothing spoils
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Onifa and goons watching the market

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2020
wapco ..throwing pple up and down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Market seriously bleeding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Arguement Ke, it is your usual way to run at the slightest shaking. grin

locodemy:

You don't need to argue Mr market when it's doing it's things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2020
sellydion:

Arguement Ke, it is your usual way to run at the slightest shaking. grin

Oga no be shaking oooo

You run before you look...

Me de wait for Chibuking bargain price ni ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2020
locodemy:

grin

Another sweet spot is loading my dear.
Nothing spoils

After 7yrs both WAPCO & UACN are coming from the GRAVE. They have been to hell and are back. Their INVESTORS should simply sit back & wait for F/Y RESULTS for their REPRICING. .

THEY can ONLY go UP.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2020
Okay Sir.

ukay2:

Oga no be shaking oooo

You run before you look...

Me de wait for Chibuking bargain price ni ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2020
locodemy:

grin grin grin Baba don jaaaapaaaa. Sir Loco, I hail o. No dulling. Guys, kaya don dey ya hands o. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2020
grin chaii
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2020
PETERiCHY:

After 7yrs both WAPCO & UACN are coming from the GRAVE. They have been to hell and are back. Their INVESTORS should simply sit back & wait for F/Y RESULTS for their REPRICING. .

THEY can ONLY go UP.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Leave maraaa jor. We don hear, we go enter later. U dey look for who to carry ya kaya grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2020
PETERiCHY:

THEY can ONLY go UP.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Somebody wey no get money no dey for your village?

As I no get money to average up,better make I average down before the release of results to top more units ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
... love to buy more of uacn, but the stock is not cooperating with other stocks angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
locodemy:

When Oracle saw divergence, you all criticized him, you are now seeing convergence and you are running away. The market will stable this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
PETERiCHY:

THEY can ONLY go UP.

*ThE OcToPuS*

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: defebe, KarlTom, NapoleonHill and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.