Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,224 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11079742 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Do unto others as you would have it done into you.
Imagine the newbies were your brothers/sisters. Will you let them feel the pains of losing their capital? I have felt it before. But I withstood it because I had other sources. Some don't have. So all you can do is just to give early warning.
Thanks for this. God bless you real good sir.
Much respect! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
eziokwunwoko:
POOR RESULT BY FLOUR MILLS

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/28801_FLOUR_MILLS_NIG._PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2020.pdf

a drop of 5k in EPS from prior year is bad? chai, is this your idea of #GreatExpectations

are you based in Nigeria, how is the general economic climate?

oh boy get down to mother earth (aka reality)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chibuking81:

Where are the unbundle gang that are eyeing part of share from UPDC REIT

Easy... grin
Peterichy leaving quietly without alerting Mendes911.... grin grin grin
UACN is now UNBUNDLING the share price.... grin
Let me prepare for mop up at the right price.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
I was in UACN. I said I had jumped out with profit. You don't go against the trend. The market is generally bearish. If you're still in profit, jump out now, nobody knows when the bleeding will stop. Compare the monetary value of the unbundling and any dividend with your current profits. Scratch that, jump out NOW as nobody catches a falling knife. Let the market calm down first, then if you're in love with UACN, come back and buy later, at a cheaper price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Yes. I saw something like provision for dividend, that's why I mentioned it and want someone else to check, to be sure my eyes arent seeing double. grin

dividends paid form YE 2018 will be reflected in 2019 YE result. Any dividend paid for YE 2019 will be reflected in 2020 YE result.

na so dem de do am na. Abi u no de read notes accompanying results?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
owoblow77:
I was in UACN. I said I had jumped out with profit. You don't go against the trend. The market is generally bearish. If you're still in profit, jump out now, nobody knows when the bleeding will stop. Compare the monetary value of the unbundling and any dividend with your current profits. Scratch that, jump out NOW as nobody catches a falling knife. Let the market calm down first, then if you're in love with UACN, come back and buy later, at a cheaper price.

Jump down from where? 12M full offer currently and increasing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
mendes911:

Transcorp should do and release their own atomic bomb. Some of us are waiting jejely at 75k.

This one that has been bouncing along the N1 bottom for a while... We are watching with eagle eye what magic our Marlian Emeritus (Uncle TOE) has up his sleeves this time? Something is really cooking cos the price has been consolidating for ages now, no doubt! No rumour for now, but we are volume-watching...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2020
COMPANY EPS 113K/252K
bigjay01:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/28801_FLOUR_MILLS_NIG._PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2020.pdf

a drop of 5k in EPS from prior year is bad? chai, is this your idea of #GreatExpectations

are you based in Nigeria, how is the general economic climate?

oh boy get down to mother earth (aka reality)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
Let it be know that I will buy more of UACN!

do not copy me if your chop money dey inside ooo.

By the special Grace of God, I can weather the storm if it continues to go south
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
owoblow77:

You can't jump out if offers are piling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
bigjay01:

By the special Grace of God, I can weather the storm if it continues to go south

If you are still lucky to get it below 9 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
eziokwunwoko:
COMPANY EPS 113K/252K

wetin concern me concern company?
We bought the group so we look at the group!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

He should tell his broker to get him out through the window.....You know what I mean..... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
mendes911:

Jump down from where? 12M full offer currently and increasing.
the uacn cowboys will clear this one for sure,just 12million units.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

If you are still lucky to get it below 9 grin

portmanteau rebalancing

I am lining up my FCMB, FIDELITY & STANBIC for sale. proceeds will go to UACN

Rationale - after all the noise, can the above stock do more than 20% from here? in my humble estimation NO.
Can UACN do more than 20% from here? wella. I am also extrapolating/projecting into the gains from the unbundling (UBA style)

I have chose chosen 20% arbitrarily
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
Chai!! Different opinions here. Na wa oo. grin
This is mine:
* If you're not in urgent need of the fund and you bought higher, just exercise patience. You need a good dose of it.
* If you're in already and you have additional fund, wait for it to bottom out, then try to average down cos as it is you may not even be able to sell now..............Prof, I know you cautioned against average down sometimes ago, but I just think it may not apply to all scenario. grin
* If you cant withstand the heat and you entered at cheaper price, sell and book your profit first, then wait for bottom to buy it back.

Caveat: This is purely my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
bigjay01:

godlyguy:
Tolu...

The least you'd see LAFARGE is it's present PRICE... I'M doing my KINGLY ENTRY today... I will keep WAPCO upwards henceforth... The MONEYBAG is here NOW

THE BIG SMART GUY

Na mouth you people get. Meanwhile prices keep dropping, and some peoples' blood pressures dey go up. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
This entity buying and the one selling GTB. I dobale oooo. Men dey!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
pluto09:

Some of those that bought were doing follow follow and did not study the last quarterly result....
Nothing new, the result is as expected...

I still don't understand some things about the spin off and I have expressed my reservation....
In addition, most companies in that sector are not doing well and I expect uacn to still struggle even after the unbundling....

Using the current quarterly earnings, what would be your projected 2020 EPS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
DOLLARTEX:
the uacn cowboys will clear this one for sure,just 12million units.
Truth is, coyboys might look at the result differently.
Same scenario played out when they released their Q3.
People panicked but later realized there wasnt any need for that. The price started climbing again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
owoblow77:

Na mouth you people get. Meanwhile prices keep dropping, and some peoples' blood pressures dey go up. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

BigJay01 I know. He's not running mouth and I have known him in this since 2006.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
owoblow77:

I am too old to do mouth. 15 yrs in the market. I hardly announce what I buy or how much I buy.
Anyway na mouth, so make i shut up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ifa, there were still some bids when I posted that.
RabbiDoracle:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
bigjay01:
dividends paid form YE 2018 will be reflected in 2019 YE result. Any dividend paid for YE 2019 will be reflected in 2020 YE result. na so dem de do am na. Abi u no de read notes accompanying results?
Lol. Thanks. I no dey read note o. Na profit or loss I dey look. grin
You know I once did training on these things before but I don take am chop. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2020
For ppl that still have WAPCO...my simple advice is: DON'T SELL. The result would likely come out soon and u might not be able to buy at a lower price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
Easy... grin
Peterichy leaving quietly without alerting Mendes911.... grin grin grin .
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol. Thanks. I no dey read note o. Na profit or loss I dey look. grin
You know I once did training on these things before but I don take am chop. grin
chai,remain small we for make you our class monitor ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
DOLLARTEX:
chai,remain small we for make you our class monitor ooo
Lol. I no want o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
I just bought 1 unit of UACN. I talk say make I taste am again grin grin grin ;
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Mcy56:

Lol grin grin grin

Nem almost on full bid, is any thing cooking there .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
owoblow77:
I just bought 1 unit of UACN. I talk say make I taste am again grin grin grin ;

Better buy plenty, this result has evil intentions........ grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
FOR THOSE INTERESTED

FLOUR MILLS OF NIGERIA PLC is pleased to invite the investment community to its Analyst call, during which the Chief Financial Officer (Anders Kristiansson) will discuss the financial results of the Group for the 3rd Quarter ended December 31, 2019. The call will take place on Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 14:00 WAT (13:00 GMT).
In order to receive an invitation to the Analyst call, please complete the PRE-REGISTRATION FORM.
In case of connectivity challenges, please call +27 11 305 2000.
A replay of the analyst call will be available until Friday, February 4, 2020, using the following numbers:
South Africa: 010 500 4108
UK: 0 203 608 8021
Australia: 073 911 1378
USA: 1 412 317 0088
International: +27 10 500 4108
Access Code: 30520
The presentation for the call will be available on the Investor Relations section of our webpage, www.fmnplc.com, shortly before the call.
For further details, please contact the Investor Relations team via email at investorrelations@fmnplc.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gare2510(m), chuksnnaemeka, Rori(m), Mpeace(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.