Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11043618 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin

Bulls make money, Bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
FranklinRich:
grin

Thank God Sir they are eating together now...Bull and bear...lol. Keep it coming Sir. I believe the pics will be different next week, God's willing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
FranklinRich:
grin

Love it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
myjoy08:

Thank God Sir they are eating together now...Bull and bear...lol. Keep it coming Sir. I believe the pics will be different next week, God's willing.

Very funny. Very very funny.

You no know where you dey mehn. Honestly.

Plenty river dey Ikoyi side abi? If you like go baff inside all of them this weekend. Oando go still open and close LOWER on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
passwelle:
First it was Prudential life, now Old Mutual are also enroute. The insurance space is one to watch
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/old-mutual-votes-386m-for-african-expansion/

Spot on oga Passwelle. I have been watching that space too.I seem to like Aiico and custodian the most.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
The irony of NSEMPA is that the "silly optimism" of the castigated Ikoyi prophet is no worse than the brazen pessimism of the naysayers.

@Dexter: People who resort to religious clichés may well be left to their fate as they do not necessarily constitute social harm. You reserve the right to engage whom you wish to, though.

Those who deserve your wit and flak are dudes who deluge this thread with hypotheses of how the stock market rises and falls based on salary pay-days and later belabour the correctness of their prophecies of doom, when indeed it is doubtful that they arrived at their predictions by any rational means of their own.

grin

@Oga mi Aks: Now that you have bailed out, shall we have some fun:

***AKS: What price did yuo sale your UBA? What of their rights offer? UBA, WHAT is there business. who ARE there directors?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Moneysage:

@Dexter: People who resort to religious clichés may well be left to their fate as they do not necessarily constitute social harm. You reserve the right to engage whom you wish to, though.

Those who deserve your wit and flak are dudes who deluge this thread with hypotheses of how the stock market rises and falls based on salary pay-days and later belabour the correctness of their prophecies of doom, when indeed it is doubtful that they arrived at their predictions by any rational means of their own.

grin

My oga, this is one of the first times I'd disagree with you. Should we flip the history books on the highlighted?

You know where I'm going bruv...

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dexterax:

My oga, this is one of the first times I'd disagree with you. Should we flip the history books on the highlighted?
You know where I'm going bruv...
grin

Baba, I know, absolutely. The "necessarily" provides a caveat, sort of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Moneysage:

Baba, I know, absolutely. The "necessarily" provides a caveat, sort of.

You be my oga. Hope the weather's okay bruv?

You've decided to keep up the split between NL and SMN. grin

The day wey you go vex me, I go reveal you to the prophets and the entire congregation! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dexterax:

You be my oga. Hope the weather's okay bruv?

You've decided to keep up the split between NL and SMN. grin

The day wey you go vex me, I go reveal you to the prophets and the entire congregation! grin

be ambious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
@Oga mi Aks: Now that you have bailed out, shall we have some fun:
***AKS: What price did yuo sale your UBA? What of their rights offer? UBA, WHAT is there business. who ARE there directors?
grin grin
[/quote] No response other than to wish you a good weekend

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
myjoy08:

Bro, you remind me of the biblical pharisees, saducees and scribes; who quote the law off hand, but practice contrary to the law.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yem0350:
Right now: Access: 7.00, Afriprud: 2.42, FBNH: 9.01, FCMB: 3.22, Fidelity: 1.63, GTB: 22.89, Oando: 16.09, Skye: 2.29, Sterl: 2.25,Transcorp: 3.08, UBA: 4.00, Zenith 19.20
Sell now to save ur cash and buy more units with d same cash wen d market bottom-out.

If you listened to FBNH Q3 conf. call, you'd know that FBNH has no intention of doing any rights/PO in the next 1 year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Aks:
@Dexterax@Born2berich - my mind is telling me to buy Oando/Transcorp smiley

Bros..don't fall bait for the traps the cowboys are setting..just put yourself in observation mode for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
sellydion:

I sustain heavy loss in this Oando thing. I just bailed out. I buy future, with all what is happening I am seriously afraid of OANDO. I am hurriedly moving to FBN with limited guarantee. Oando has been falling before this heavy crack in the market. I hold the believe that the crack just accelerate the fall. I may be wrong but safety of my fund is important.

Bros. you be veteran na..I no expect say you fall for the trap were dey set for oando et all..am glad you bailed out..expect more blood shed on the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
FranklinRich:
oh happy day, oh happy day (sings in excitement). Oga Passwelle, thanks for the heads up.I finally finally sold off my stash of linkage assurance today. I typically don't go out on Halloween, i might just break that rule and hit the clubs tonight but i ain't dressing up(still thinking).
Aks:
Good morning all, My former broker has not been able to execute my SELL mandate on Linkage Assurance shares even though the stock was on BID and massive volumes exchanged hands on monday/tuesday, has anybody been able to SELL?
Oga Aks, how far? You don sell?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chibuking81:
brother, I don't forecast, because I just want to forecast, as a graduate, I forecast with what is obtainable, I forecast base on past experience with present condition, I forecast by carrying an effective research, I forecast base on 80% probability not 20%, I do not include bias when drawing conclusion, my advice is base on betterment of all, that is me. Most of my forecast always come to fulfilment.

This is ridiculous. grin grin Tell me you were just joking. This is another type of Monkey Hunting o. Just that this time around na followers you dey find. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
kotlass:

This is ridiculous. grin grin Tell me you were just joking. This is another type of Monkey Hunting o. Just that this time around na followers you dey find. cheesy cheesy

The second coming of the prophet grin .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Maross(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
good evening,
please I have been out of the stock market for a very long time now. please can someone confirm to me if GTBank Plc is a good buy. furthermore, what other stocks would you recommend right now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
@mercylicious, pls check ur box. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Maross:
good evening,
please I have been out of the stock market for a very long time now. please can someone confirm to me if GTBank Plc is a good buy. furthermore, what other stocks would you recommend right now?

Now is the wrong time to invest your cash in the stock market as we are going to experience a long bearish season.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Born2berich:

Now is the wrong time to invest your cash in the stock market as we are going to experience a long bearish season.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Maross(m): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2014
@ born2berich and bigass,
thanks alot but I am really not bothered about the state of the market now moreover, the fund in question is small comparatively. secondly, I am not thinking of selling any time soon rather I intend to grow my portfolio over the next two years.

pls confirm if GT bank plc is a good buy now at about =N=24.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2014
Maross:
thanks alot but I am really not bothered about the state of the market now moreover, the fund in question is small comparatively. secondly, I am not thinking of selling any time soon rather I intend to grow my portfolio over the next two years.

you Berra wait a little.Perhaps #16.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by osazeet(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2014
Maross:

GTB for now is still on a high side compared to other banks, you can either wait for the price to drop or go for other banks that have almost bottomed out like FBNH, UBA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2014
passwelle:

Oga Aks, how far? You don sell?
Nope, my yeye stockbroker said it was more of cross deals whereas somebody in my office sold over 1m units yesterday. @oga passwelle - do you know of anybody that have sold LINK ASSURANCE shares of recent?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:17am On Nov 08, 2014
osazeet:

GTB for now is still on a high side compared to other banks, you can either wait for the price to drop or go for other banks that have almost bottomed out like FBNH, UBA.
oga how sure are u! lols
what of if uba and fbnh continue next week to perhaps #2.20 and #7.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2014
Aks:
Nope, my yeye stockbroker said it was more of cross deals whereas somebody in my office sold over 1m units yesterday. @oga passwelle - do you know of anybody that have sold LINK ASSURANCE shares of recent?
Yes, I believe Franklinrich did a few days ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Maross:

I advise you wait till next year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Maross:

hold on till next year, no stock is good to buy at this time, except you want your #1 million to reduce to #4 hundread thousand within one month, or #1 hundread thousand to reduce to #40 thousand, wait for small time, buy at cheaper rate between middle of january and first week of february next year 2015, about sixty days from now. Buy times two unit of most of the companies share during that period than buying times one share now, best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Chibuking81:
hold on till next year, no stock is good to buy at this time, except you want your #1 million to reduce to #4 hundread thousand within one month, or #1 hundread thousand to reduce to #40 thousand, wait for small time, buy at cheaper rate between middle of january and first week of february next year 2015, about sixty days from now. Buy times two unit of most of the companies share during that period than buying times one share now, best of luck.

The God of stock has spoken. The man who knows tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeRuggedProf, Mpeace(m), Babynerd, ositadima1(m), chillykelly86(m), oludy, egwue, unite4real, chuksnnaemeka and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.