Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,963 members, 7,852,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037536 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) (5304) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
jamace:
I tell you. cheesy

I just de pity de guy for here. Investors wey dem de suffer from bear market don turn Bull for de guy body. There is God o. grin

Lol bull na bull grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
jamace:
I tell you. cheesy
I just de pity de guy for here. Investors wey dem de suffer from bear market don turn Bull for de guy body. There is God o. grin
Lol. The guy self is an entertainer. grin
See the way he just said the traditional took all his money, like say the traditional wedding stole the money in his account. Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 3:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Someone is offloading UACN skilfully Lol

Some times people need their funds to sort out eventualities.
Maybe the person need am for nose mask business. grin
As for me and my household, we tanda gidigba for this one...no leave, no transfer. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:26am On Feb 19, 2020
NSEMPA eagerly waiting for EARNINGS SEASON make CORONAVIRUS no go carry their KAYA grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:42am On Feb 19, 2020
BRENT presently smiling above $58

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2020
PETERiCHY:
BRENT presently smiling above $58
Peter has reentered market again, from now he will be releasing good news, once he sell bad news will start coming out again.
He is the monkey hunting chairman grin grin grin
Bro Peter fear God ooo grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2020
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/no-matter-what-happens-i-dont-want-to-take-coronavirus-to-africa/
From the testimony of Cameroonian student who contract the corona virus, it shows that African immune system can resist it.

Meanwhile the virus will soon die off. It will soon leave Chinese alone and become the thing of the past. Stock Market I believed will not be affected beyond its current level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:53am On Feb 19, 2020
We don they study them grin grin grin Anyway Good morning Bros P
Chibuking81:

Peter has reentered market again, from now he will be releasing good news, once he sell bad news will start coming out again.
He is the monkey hunting chairman grin grin grin
Bro Peter fear God ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2020
ndidigood:
but y is jb falling hand with eps of #8?
Still picking shaa
Got more JB yesterday. N8.00 EPS will not pass me by.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2020
arduino:

They gave #1 dividend last two years 2017, on Eps of #3.61. Then #2 dividend last year 2018, on EPs of #5.30. From their history, this year dividend will likely range between #2.50 to #3. With payment usually come up towards month of June.

The stock will get more attention by May ahead of dividend qualified date and payment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2020
arduino:

we hope the dividend will exceed last year own.
Is for longterm
Chop div clean mouth
Add more
Wait for booom
No mata how long
No TB again to run to
Na to live up to my name
Ndidi
And see it to d end

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2020
PETERiCHY:
NSEMPA eagerly waiting for EARNINGS SEASON make CORONAVIRUS no go carry their KAYA grin grin grin

Earning season don start already with the new regulation of early result release
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2020
COMPENGRFRANK:
HELLO MY GOOD PEOPLE I WANT TO START TRADING STOCK BUT I DONT HAVE THE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE TOUCHED AND U WANT TO HELP ME THIS IS MY NO 07033091522,THE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE I JUST DID TOOK ALL THE MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.PLS MY PEOPLE I WANT TO GO INTO STOCK INVESTMENT PLS HELP A BROTHER THANK YOU ALL.

Brother Francis Ifeanyi, it is well with ur soul.
Remain blessed forever.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2020
rebekah2011:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29121_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_FEBRUARY_2020.pdf
50kobo dividend

Congrats to those in UCAP !!

They did fantastically well(div reward in view)
A </= N2 entry translates to a near 25% div yield.
Recall that this same coy was repeatedly been offloaded at N2 price peg some weeks ago.
Reminds me of what's currently playing out in some select coys at the moment.
(CAV*****, FC**, ZE****, UB* ACC*** FID***** to mention a few)

On the high div pay out, there are reasons for it.
Most folks are probably oblivious of the make-up of the new finance law.
The part therein which states that;
"Excess dividend tax shall henceforth apply only to untaxed distributions other than profits specifically exempted from tax and franked investment income" implies that there is now no limit/threshold to what a given company can distribute as dividends from its NET MARGIN barring any need to retain/plough back funds for growth.

The interpretation of this is that a company X can distribute as much as 65% of its earnings flow as dividend, assuming it has a pegged pay out ratio of 45% while excess div tax was @ 20%(ie 45+20)

The result in itself isn't that good, but with UCAP' business model, there might be less need to retain funds at this time(ditto lower FI yields, interest rate), hence the thinking to distribute more.(@ circa ~43% YoY, an equivalent of N3B)
...so expect a little more div reward from certain sound coys with a healthy earnings return.
Unless there is a need to retain funds, coys with a history of high pay out ratio may likely give more. Indices like FCFE, RE, CASH GENERATING POWER RATIO, ASSET EFFICIENCY RATIO and EM are 5 key lines to look out for as guide from past financial print.

I have since said that coys in the financial services segment are the biggest winners of the new finance law. Particularly those in the insurance sector. ...given that they are now also allowed to carry farward their tax loses indefinitely.(a peep on last FP and NTS, and AXA MANSURD, AIICO, CUSTODIAN and LINKAGE are fine assets to align with)
With the banks, there may likely be a little more from last pay out(FCMB, FIDELITY, ACCESS, UBA, FBNH and WEMA falls in here) OR at the very least a hold on statusquo(ZENITH and GTB falls in here)

Elsewhere, the part of the new finance law which states that;
"There'll be an introduction of tax reverse charges on imported services" also lends a positive to coys like UACN, DANGOTE SUGAR and FLOURMILLS.

Some persons are thinking the market to be no good but soon, we'll see how things pan out.(again, refer to the part in bold above)
There is a reason for the current price fall.
Yes, the Nigerian economic terrain is fragile but near term REWARD still pegs ahead of surrounding RISK.
With certain policies in play, feasible YIELD means that current prices can not be ignored for too long.
But some people will always find it difficult to alienate FEAR from RISK.(fitting entry/exit in view) ...and when that happens, the eventual quest for REWARD will either transmit a LOSS or become way too little.
Someone else GAINED from it !! ...those who know that in times like this, its BEST to strategically key into healthy assets as they highlight ur comfort zone and avoid trying to time the market.
...because the market's comfort zone can oftentimes differ from that of mere mortals.

Somewhere between how the PRICE of certain asset relates to TIME, surrounding RISK and near term REWARD, there is something for everyone !!
U only need to permute from the right ones !!

My advise: Pls do well to follow ur instinct.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2020
Someone once asked about how to buy Updcreit and other stocks in that category, think one can easily buy it on the floor now, at least in Morgan Capital.
Just select the Market Segment Category then place your order.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2020
COMPENGRFRANK:
HELLO MY GOOD PEOPLE I WANT TO START TRADING STOCK BUT I DONT HAVE THE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE TOUCHED AND U WANT TO HELP ME THIS IS MY NO 07033091522,THE TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE I JUST DID TOOK ALL THE MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.PLS MY PEOPLE I WANT TO GO INTO STOCK INVESTMENT PLS HELP A BROTHER THANK YOU ALL.
Happy married life. Don't be discourage, since you didn't borrow, and you uprightly made the money to get back the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh. God will sustain your marriage. As you uprightly made the money to marry that shows you have something doing, no matter how small I will encourage you to save part of your monthly earning through buying share, through it you can save and make millions within some few years. This forum will always tell you the best stock to buy whenever you want to start.

With #5,050 you can start by opening account with Morgan capital stockbroker and use #5000 from it to buy any listed company share of your choice and can be buying with #1000 or #10,000 e t.c monthly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2020
Market starts normally......
Zenith: The seller gang queued with their bids in range of 250k, 500k, 800k, 1M and 2M.....let's see how Zee can resist their sell-pressure temptation.....
Afriprud riding on the good news of Ucap.....let's see if they'll live up to the expectation.......
Ucap on full bid at 3.22 with over 70M bids on queue....over 64M at day's high.......

*Updating....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Ucap on fire...
71m bid..no offer...
Uhmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2020
DeRuggedProf:

Collect it from OGG..... grin

Collect what? grin grin
...u are the only one that hold those stuffs naw.
Trust u may even have that of the 30th century now. wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2020
Willie2015:
Ucap on fire...
71m bid..no offer...
Uhmmm
and afriprud o
5:12
With one offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2020
Willie2015:
Ucap on fire...
71m bid..no offer...
Uhmmm

I have added my own bid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Is afriprud on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dinyelutochukwu: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2020
onegentleguy:

Congrats to those in UCAP !!

They did fantastically well(div reward in view)
A </= N2 entry translates to a near 25% div yield.
Recall that this same coy was repeatedly been offloaded at N2 price peg some weeks ago.
Reminds of what is currently playing out in some select coys at the moment.
(CAV*****, FC**, ZE****, UB* ACC*** FID***** to mention a few)

On the high div pay out, there are reasons for it.
Most folks are probably oblivious of the make-up of the new finance law.
The part therein which states that;
"Excess dividend tax shall henceforth apply only to untaxed distributions other than profits specifically exempted from tax and franked investment income" implies that there is now no limit/threshold to what a given company can distribute as dividends from its NET MARGIN barring any need to retain/plough back funds for growth.

The interpretation of this is that a company X can distribute as much as 65% of its earnings flow as dividend, assuming it has a pegged pay out ratio of 45% while excess div tax was @ 20%(ie 45+20)

The result in itself isn't that good, but with UCAP' business model, there might be less need to retain funds at this time(ditto lower FI yields, interest rate), hence the thinking to distribute more.(@ circa ~43% YoY, an equivalent of N3 B)
...so expect a little more div reward from certain sound coys with a healthy earnings return.
So unless there is a need to retain funds, coys with a history of high pay out ratio may likely give more. Indices like FCFE, RE, CASH GENERATING POWER RATIO, ASSET EFFICIENCY RATIO and EM are 5 key lines to look out for as guide from past financial print.

I have since said that coys in the financial services segment are the biggest winners of the new finance law. Particularly those in the insurance sector. ...given that they are now also allowed to carry farward their tax loses indefinitely.(a peep on last FP and NTS, and AXA MANSURD, AIICO, CUSTODIAN and LINKAGE are fine assets to align with)
With the banks, there may likely be a little more from last pay out(FCMB, FIDELITY, ACCESS, UBA, FBNH and WEMA falls in here) OR at the very least a hold on statusquo(ZENITH and GTB falls in here)

Elsewhere, the part of the new finance law which states that;
"There'll be an introduction of tax reverse charges on imported services" also lends a positive to coys like UACN, DANGOTE SUGAR and FLOURMILLS.

Some persons are thinking the market to be no good but soon, we'll see how things pan out.(again, refer to the part in bold above)
There is a reason for the current price fall.
Yes, the Nigerian economic terrain is fragile but near term REWARD still pegs ahead of surrounding RISK.
With certain policies in play, feasible YIELD means that current prices can not be ignored for too long.
But some people will always find it difficult to alienate FEAR from RISK.(fitting entry/exit in view) ...and when that happens, the eventual quest for REWARD will either transmit a LOSS or become way too little.
Someone else GAINED from it !! ...those who know that in times like this, its BEST to strategically key into healthy assets as they highlight ur comfort zone and avoid trying to time the market.
...because the market's comfort zone can oftentimes differ from that of mere mortals.

Somewhere between how the PRICE of certain asset relates to TIME, surrounding RISK and near term REWARD, there is something for everyone !!
U only need to permute from the right ones !!

My advise: Pls do well to follow ur instinct.

OGG, you have been sorely missed here.
What you bring to NSEMPA is immeasurably beyond comprehension.
See all the great opportunities just one of your post throws up to the discerning minds.
You are wonderfully appreciated, you're a prized asset.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Indeed so much to read from !! wink cheesy grin
...great contributions from all, but I sense that a few persons may become so engrossed with too many extrapolations and end up missing out on some clear opportunities.
There is a need to alienate FEAR from RISK and avoid timing the market. ...else u miss out on REWARD.

Regards

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2020
Princkez:
Is afriprud on full bid
Yes. On full bid but low volume
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Princkez post[i:
[/i]=86777599]Is afriprud on full bid
yes
With one offer @5:12 for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2020
UCAP has shown the new trend for now.
Time for everybody to answer him Papa name.
No more living in past glory.
Announce good dividend, get chased by hot money.
Announce nonsense, Mr. Market show you nonsense. grin
Still not late to take position in stocks with potential explosive results.
JB!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2020
We missed you. Welcome back.
onegentleguy:
Indeed so much to read from !! wink cheesy grin
...great contributions from all, but I sense that a few persons may become so engrossed with too many extrapolations and end up missing out on some clear opportunities.
There is a need to alienate FEAR from RISK and avoid timing the market. ...else u miss out on REWARD.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2020
OakPearl:
UCAP has shown the new trend for now.
Time for everybody to answer him Papa name.
No more living in past glory.
Announce good dividend, get chased by hot money.
Announce nonsense, Mr. Market show you nonsense. grin
Still not late to take position in stocks with potential explosive results.
JB!

Yes, watch out for that guy in bold and the likes of CAVERTON, OKOMU, PRESCO and the few others mentioned in the post above. The last 2 in italics may likely release an unsustainably high earnings in their YE FP.

Contrarily, it might be wise to stay away from coys in the oil and gas space. The new finance law, including the trend of happenings from the domestic front doesn't favour them. The only 'small' exception for us is CONOIL and FO.
...but even then, CAUTION should be the watchword !!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2020
ndidigood:
and afriprud o
5:12
With one offer

I just have a feeling some people are about to play their usual tricks. Nevertheless lets watch closely. Board meeting is today and result should be in the public by Monday/Tuesday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2020
The Board meeting is currently ongoing. The unaudited Q4 EPS is N1.02. 70k dividend is likely. That will just be N1.4b
ndidigood:
yes
With one offer @5:12 for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2020
This coy no dey hide result like that ooo. I expect it latest Friday
TLAX:

I just have a feeling some people are about to play their usual tricks. Nevertheless lets watch closely. Board meeting is today and result should be in the public by Monday/Tuesday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) (5304) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo, Mpeace(m), ekkywolex(m), Bimmms, unite4real, crownprince2017, talktofemi, sirrotex and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.