Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10913473 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
aremso:
You this peter! na wa for you with all your memes, u must get awards for them
Lol. JIJO don trap Peter too. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:
Think what is happening in the market now is beyond ordinary. Nothing to warrant the dumping. Some forces are at play. May God watch over His children and our investments.
We will weather the storm by His grace.
Talking about wrong timing for the predictions.... lipsrsealed
They'll move the prices up after their manipulations.
One just need to be at alert with the current trend and trading in the market.

I wasn't going to reply anyone but couldn't skip your post. The signs were there and they were glaring. Stocks were loading for long to drop and was waiting to collapse. Julius Berger was graceful enough to confirm the signs for us. I wonder why some of us didn't see this coming.

Well, may we all have the strength to weather this storm. Money will still be made whether one is in or out of the market, it will reverse at a point. Even if Zenith gets to 2015 low, it must reverse at a point.

NB: Am still 101% out of the market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Forte Oil is back as Ardova....
Prinkez take note

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:
Think what is happening in the market now is beyond ordinary. Nothing to warrant the dumping. Some forces are at play. May God watch over His children and our investments.

if your loses not up to 5%,the best is to selloff now and join the bottom.The market is still going down.just sell off nooooooooooooooooow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:

If market don't TANK how will good bargain prop up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
mendes911:

I wasn't going to reply anyone but couldn't skip your post. The signs were there and they were glaring. Stocks were loading for long to drop and was waiting to collapse. Julius Berger was graceful enough to confirm the signs for us. I wonder why some of us didn't see this coming.

Well, may we all have the strength to weather this storm. Money will still be made whether one is in or out of the market, it will reverse at a point. Even if Zenith gets to 2015 low, it must reverse at a point.

NB: Am still 101% out of the market.

True Words..
Bought Seplat last year ard =N540...
Average down to N396 with a big drop...
Not funny at all...
Sold same Seplat
At N650 on Dec 30 & 31st
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
UBA Full Offer.

Reporting live from Umunde Village, Edo State.

#Heels....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
locodemy:
if your loses not up to 5%,the best is to selloff now and join the bottom.The market is still going down.just sell off nooooooooooooooooow
Oga don't sound like Customs Street is collapsing. What if the tide changes again?
This market has defied many things, including some experts predictions.
I'm not selling the UBA I have, will just abandon it there for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
PETERiCHY:
If market don't TANK how will good bargain prop up
You're right with that Peter.
At least we agreed on this one thing.....for now. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
mendes911:

UBA Full Offer.

#Heels....

18m units the lowest of the day, 43m total offer.

In Agba's word, hammer with a volume. Enjoy the ride guys!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
locodemy:

when wapco trades at 10.20 by Friday,you will release blood from your urethra.
If I were you,I will use catapult to target Mr market on its forehead and hit before it paralysis you.

Really friday that WAPCO faithfuls will be popping CHAMPAGNE at the releasee of their 2019 audited result grin

BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
I don't know who this message is for. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Loco, is it spirits that are buying those volumes? Cos without buyer there cant be seller.
Anyway, for those that are not yet in the market, keep your fund.
If you're inside and can take the heat or cant take the heat, follow your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
locodemy:

I know you have taken your losses as usual, better go and appeased the gods this 2020 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
mendes911:

UBA Full Offer.

#Heels....

grin Getting ready to buy some ..Nse chai

Average down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
PETERiCHY:

I know you have taken your losses as usual, better go and appeased the gods this 2020 grin

By this time friday,you will not like to see me or take ear hear of Loco.

sell your wapco now and take up the small hair cut and join back later.

I HOPE YOU CAN LISTEN NOW YOU ARE STILL MY FRIEND
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
mendes911:

18m units the lowest of the day, 43m total offer.

In Agba's word, hammer with a volume. Enjoy the ride guys!

I hope dividend hunters are still buying UBA bcoz 2moro now we start hearing 15% 18% 23% dividend yield whereas the said stock has lost over 50% in value.

WHO is DECEIVING WHO grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
There's one thing Oga Rabbi mentioned in the passing in his comments, which we didn't pay much attention to.
He mentioned one "R".....didn't say the full meaning or what it means but just said something about the world order in response to someone who mis-interpreted it, and that they are still watching it.
Also mentioned something related sometimes ago.
If only Oga RabbiDoracle can please help us shed more light on this if he has the info already. This will help us to understand some mystery. This market has been acting irrational lately. This is not only about those in d market, it concerns those outside too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:

Oga don't sound like Customs Street is collapsing. What if the tide changes again?
This market has defied many things, including some experts predictions.
I'm not selling the UBA I have, will just abandon it there for now.

You easily forget things.You forgot the 3 days bonanza that comes at the end of every quarter.If you are trapped before the 3 bonanza days,it's only Good that will save you.Bergain hunters use the period to scatter bottoms and disvirgin the virgins.Hope they never penetrate you deep?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:
Forte Oil is back as Ardova....
Prinkez take note
thanks bros
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lion123:
Zenith at NGN19.15. The jokes write themselves.

In a weak macro environment, you need more than good dividends to sustain/ spike equity prices.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Guys...watch UBA. Something bout to happin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
locodemy:

By this time friday,you will not like to see me or take ear hear of Loco.

sell your wapco now and take up the small hair cut and join back later.

I HOPE YOU CAN LISTEN NOW YOU ARE STILL MY FRIEND

We all saw how Tesla jumped from around $300 in December to $900 this February before dropping to the current $748 it is now.
Who knows what a huge potential gain they missed?

Timing very critical in investing.

FORTUNE favors the BRAVE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
GTB Shareholders may have to relax and enjoy the ride. Still might close at N30.70.

Lets give one another hope. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
735i:
Guys...watch UBA. Something bout to happin

Uba mopped @ 6.70 ..Panic sellin not good..some pple will like to buy higher again after selling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
lancee:
Uba mopped @ 6.70 ..Panic sale not good..some pple will like to buy higher again after selling
The thing is, there's nothing really to warrant all the dumpings. Yes, d signs may be there but the positive news are enough to keep the market going at least.
It affected mostly banking stocks. That's where the JuJu guys are concentrated. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
lancee:

Uba mopped @ 6.70 ..Panic sellin not good..some pple will like to buy higher again after selling

Those that bought today will be selling by Wednesday. LOL. We know how it rolls. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mcy56:

The thing is, there's nothing really to warrant all the dumpings. Yes, d signs may be there but the positive news are enough to keep the market going at least.
It affected mostly banking stocks. That's where the JuJu guys are concentrated. lipsrsealed grin

Are you an umpire or Roger Federer........... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
The real news is coming... grin grin grin grin grin

WAPCO coming to N10.00 and below

The dumping on Banking stock is real. Buying today is not advisable. shocked

It can get lower.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
lancee:

are u sure is not coming below 6.70 before week runs out?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
mendes911:

Those that bought today will be selling by Wednesday. LOL. We know how it rolls. LOL.

Thus spoke Zarathustra
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
aremso:

are u sure is not coming below 6.70 before week runs out?

That i can't say oo..but i know that deep pocket are ready to mop up if it comes down ..based on 3q result ..uba dey ok /div

Not sure of final yr

(1) (2) (3) ... (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pifebhor(f), bolton08(m), perfectgen(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.