Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10933262 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (7770) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Hold cash. Prices will still get cheaper.

Buy 1 and pack all the remainder for free. grin grin
my oga with d strong thing wey russia do for Friday. Na to thy tent o isreal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
robobo:

I have factored Russian action in my analysis around 4th of February 2020 and protected against loss. So I am not amazed at their stance. grin grin

Sunday trading

Saudi stock exchange lost 8.32%
Israel stock exchange lost 4.78%
Dubai exchange lost 7.87

This week may be terrible on stock markets worldwide. The volatility is just too high.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Most companies are still closed in China. Some will resume production next week tentatively. They are not sure sef. So is China having reduced usage of energy? YES.

So this has not changed.

And that is why there is going to be an emergency meeting of OPEC+.

In the meeting, the problem is Russia. All the members have been cutting production since 2016 but non-members don't. While they cut and hope price rise, non members supply. At a point those cutting will stop cutting and decide to sell in the open market and what happened between 2015 - 2016 will repeat. Most of them are complaining of cheats amongst their members who don't cut as agreed.

With declining revenue, let's hope Russia agrees to cut.

Proactive thinking. wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
robobo:

What we don't know is how long this oil price slash will last. Remember Russia hardly backs down in any challenge.

If it stays through summer, it will knock lots of economies into recession.

Just wait and buy at ridiculously low prices.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

What we don't know is how long this oil price slash will last. Remember Russia hardly backs down in any challenge.

If it stays through summer, it will knock lots of economies into recession.

Just wait and buy at ridiculously low prices.

my oga while doing d waiting it is beta to flee to safe haven (greenback) with the little cash i have been able to scurry out of d market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
robobo:
my oga while doing d waiting it is beta to flee to safe haven (greenback) with the little cash i have been able to scurry out of d market

If you can.

And this was the same event in 2016 that sent

Zenith to 9+
UBA to 3
Access to 3.7
GTB to 13+
FBN to 3
Fidelity to 80kobo
FCMB to 68kobo

Market can be very wicked grin

If you are averaging down, where will you average down to if such prices come up again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
robobo:

A time will come when people will see prices and we will all be scared to buy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

If you can.

Zenith to 9+
UBA to 3
Access to 3.7
GTB to 13+
FBN to 3
Fidelity to 80kobo
FCMB to 68kobo

If you are averaging down, where will you average down to if such prices come up again.

This my super oga is a wicked somebody grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

If you can.

Zenith to 9+
UBA to 3
Access to 3.7
GTB to 13+
FBN to 3
Fidelity to 80kobo
FCMB to 68kobo

dipoolowoo:
Traders Transact 110.8m Shares on NASD Exchange Friday
https://businesspost.ng/economy/traders-transact-110-8m-shares-on-nasd-exchange-friday/

Red Star Express' N1.4bn Rights Issue Records 100% Subscription
https://businesspost.ng/economy/red-star-express-n1-4bn-rights-issue-records-100-subscription/

NSE to Launch Nigeria2Equal Initiative for Gender Parity
https://businesspost.ng/general/nse-to-launch-nigeria2equal-initiative-for-gender-parity/

Crude Oil Crashes Friday by 9% on OPEC Furore
https://businesspost.ng/economy/crude-oil-crashes-friday-by-9-on-opec-furore/

Naira Gains 0.09% on 53% Ease in Forex Demand at I&E Window
https://businesspost.ng/economy/naira-gains-0-09-on-53-ease-in-forex-demand-at-ie-window/

Let the rumble begin!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nigerian has no direct problem with covid-19 now, crashing of Brent oil prices could leads to devaluation and recession. It's a good opportunity to follow the fundamental closely and and to long the bargain by Friday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

If you can.

Zenith to 9+
UBA to 3
Access to 3.7
GTB to 13+
FBN to 3
Fidelity to 80kobo
FCMB to 68kobo

Are you really serious that you are waiting for prices to get to this level before you deploy your cash,Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Valueinvestor:

Are you really serious that you are waiting for prices to get to this level before you deploy your cash,Hmmmm

Do you really think Brent can't hit 20 in this March? Saudi started that thing they did between 2015 - 2016 today. So expect the unexpected. Try and stay awake till midnight and see what Brent will do. It could be a massive gap down.

If it comes, I will be greedy when others are fearful. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
seyisanya:
This my super oga is a wicked somebody grin grin grin

I am only extrapolating to the best case scenario. Worst case scenario na all stocks at 50kobo. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Do you really think Brent can't hit 20 in this March? Saudi started that thing they did between 2015 - 2016 today. So expect the unexpected. Try and stay awake till midnight and see what Brent will do. It could be a massive gap down.

If it comes, I will be greedy when others are fearful. grin grin

Then we should be on the look out for a reccession

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

If you can.

Zenith to 9+
UBA to 3
Access to 3.7
GTB to 13+
FBN to 3
Fidelity to 80kobo
FCMB to 68kobo

So this na best case scenario.You no try at all o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ekuu new week o

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
2017 low next. if that possible then 2016 low next where we will see fbnh @3 , gtb below 20 , transcorp below 0.60 etc

hope it doesnt get to that levels sha but oyel @45 with probabilities of digging lower plus corolla is not helpful

grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Valueinvestor:

So this na best case scenario.You no try at all o grin

grin grin grin

We just need to be our brothers' keeper.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
RabbiDoracle:
Hold cash. Prices will still get cheaper.

Buy 1 and pack all the remainder for free. grin grin

grin They are still buying the dip when the dip is going to get dipper...more crazy times ahead

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Brent at $34....

It is finished.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Brent at $31

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Brent @ $35.78
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:17am On Mar 09, 2020
This is going to be one brutal week. Volatility of all time high. Time to keep your cash and don’t reinvest your dividends yet. All the best to the long-termer and the jijos
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Peteru oooooooo, your meat is well cooked and ready grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2020
WOWUUUU!!!

OIL CAN HIT $20 soon...Saudi Arabia increasing production

Nigeria downgraded to Negative...

FG wants to borrow $22 billion...

FACT:

Devaluation looming!!! Avoid NSE for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2020
PETERiCHY:

2020 is the YEAR of MELTDOWN.

Follow the NEW YEAR EUPHORIA and EXIT with your PORTFOLIO don't be CAUGHT in the CROSSFIRE.

Those that has EARS let them hear what the FUTURE holds....

*ThE OcToPuS*

2020 is our year of tripple portion

By the time Brent get to sub $20 per barrel the real prices of stock in NSE will start reflecting for now everything is still overbloated

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akindelesi: 2:13am On Mar 09, 2020
I placed some trades on Friday through Morgan Capital and they were definitely executed - some were at Mkt prices. I'm checking my account now and they are not reflecting.
I've sent them an email but curious if any other person has the same issue.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:14am On Mar 09, 2020
PETERiCHY:

2020 is our year of tripple portion

By the time Brent get to sub $20 per barrel the real prices of stock in NSE will start reflecting for now everything is still overbloated

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

" Saudi Arabia slashed its prices by the most in at least 20 years over the weekend. A price-cut free-for-all has broken out globally following the collapse of an OPEC+ alliance last week. Talks broke down after Russia refused to meet Saudi Arabia's request for output cuts, which would boost prices.

Futures on the Dow Jones Industrial Average sank more than 900 points, while S&P 500 futures were hit with a 4% drop at open on Monday. Goldman Sachs analysts have warned that the price of oil could tumble even further, to $20 a barrel."

We Are Not Prepared...
Another Recession + Devaluation and Naira is gone!

Let's hope Saudi Arabia & Russia settle this out.

Investors running to safe havens (Gold, Uchf, Yen)
Major currencies down!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Will the drop in oil stop Gt bank, zenith Bank and others companies from making profit and paying me dividend next year If the answer is no then let it drop more.I was not buying them because of oil price in the first place neither did the money come from oil.So what is my business with oil price beside buying fuel for my car/gen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:50am On Mar 09, 2020
2020 year of surprises!! We re just in March
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by azeezman: 4:20am On Mar 09, 2020
akindelesi:
I placed some trades on Friday through Morgan Capital and they were definitely executed - some were at Mkt prices. I'm checking my account now and they are not reflecting.
I've sent them an email but curious if any other person has the same issue.
Thank you.

I experienced something similar witj UCAP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Uchefrancis16(m): 4:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Hello house

I tried purchasing the federal government bond announced earlier in January through stanbic bank and the whole thing is looking So difficult and confusing.

At first, despite stanbic being listed as one of the places one can get the bond, their staffs didn’t know anything about it. I had to make calls upon calls to their various customer care number before I could get hold of someone who understood me.

To cut the long story short, I went to the bank, explained to the staff in charge of bonds whom as expected knew nothing about it. But after I gave her some specific information about the bond as given to me by their customer care, she swong into action.

But up till now, we are stock at opening a cscs account. I’ve been to the bank trice to ask why it’s taking time, and it’s one story to the other.

Pls, does it take time to open a cscs account? We’ve been on this since January. Last time they told me the ID provided was dark. I’ve given them another ID, yet it’s taking ages.

Also, is there a way I can get this bond easily. I am considering approaching Firstbank.

Kindly note it’s not the normal fgn savings bond with max of 5 years tenure. This one has upto 30 years and with better rates. See screenshot for more details

(1) (2) (3) ... (5370) (5371) (5372) (5373) (5374) (5375) (5376) ... (7770) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Melcapital and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.