Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,594 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11067600 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
stcool:

The slogan is ....Buy small small

If Monday drop another 10% you chop small come back on tuesday until we hit N5 grin grin grin

I do understand your nibbling strategy, but what happens when you run out of funds continuously buying in bits in a bottomless mkts, huh? And why N5? If you think N5 is probable, then wait and unleash 100% if near your target N5... Just dey wonder o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Marlianvestor:

I do understand your nibbling strategy, but what happens when you run out of funds continuously buying in bits in a bottomless mkts, huh? And why N5? If you think N5 is probable, then wait and unleash 100% if near your target N5... Just dey wonder o!

Better buying in tranches,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
An outside perspective of our economy/mkts going forward. A lot of unadulterated info and actionable insights re. positioning.... If you know, you know!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/13/africas-largest-economy-braces-for-big-hit-as-oil-prices-plummet.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Where is Chibuking?

MTN is being traded at N91? grin

You were looking for it when it was trading at 160.

Oya see am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Better buying in tranches,

As long term investor with unlimited flow of funds, no doubt! But a different ball game, if a trader or an investor with limited fund.... The dynamics are quite different... Beware of Echo bubbles esp with Zenith, it sucks you downwards. Way forward - smart positioning - My Oga Rabbi aptly describes it as JiT -Just-in-time.... Remember a lot of folks bought into Zenith for N13 lately, even on this platform.... Some are buying it now for N2 lower... I rest my case!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nna777: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Futures are looking good today. that means Dow will take the northward trip today. If everything close positive today, na people wet enter today go enjoy on Monday. Zenith will likely find a new support. Maybe 11.50 or 12. The door is closing small small.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2020
PharmAlfred:
CBN has responded. Time will tell.

We know this kind of CBN response - "at this time" esp a generic CBN response to mkt happenings from a lower CBN staff, not Meffy himself! We have seen this before in 2016...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2020
Marlianvestor:

As long term investor with unlimited flow of funds, no doubt! But a different ball game, if a trader or an investor with limited fund.... The dynamics are quite different... Beware of Echo bubbles esp with Zenith, it sucks you downwards. Way forward - smart positioning - My Oga Rabbi aptly describes it as JiT -Just-in-time.... Remember a lot of folks bought into Zenith for N13 lately, even on this platform.... Some are buying it now for N2 lower... I rest my case!

Wise people invest to have endless cash flow which our children can inherit, although the frequency of the flow varies. You invest based on the flow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Marlianvestor:

If you have to buy or advise your folks to buy, why buy on a Friday when the mkt is still very fluid. Anything can happen during the weekend... Just dey wonder o! Waiting till next week (late monday) wouldn't be a bad idea risk-consciously, just to have a clearer view of mkt direction! Hey, just my 2k opinion o!

We go follow you buy on Monday as well. No worry yourself. It ius just for us to dey fill up and scoop anyhow everyday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
locodemy:

The seller may pause and benefit from the trillions they want to inject into the financial system and later gain momentum to offload again.

That's why I asked oga Oracle for a clarification

Oracle don turn to "Oga". E good ooo... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

The dumper is still in Zenith
Just allowing bids bid up small Lol grin

He doesn't want to leave that 11.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
I have a strong feeling that Monday would be up for the ASI. Futures are up, European markets are up and the DJI would go up today. But, lets see how it goes....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Run out of fund grin

This bros no understand anything.

Have you heard of 333, he is also loading. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Marlianvestor:

If the guy keeps selling till N5, then I will pause and ask him where he is printing these shares from grin

He will be selling at a loss nauw. At the right price supply will definitely meet demand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

He doesn't want to leave that 11.

Na headache go finish am for there with that kaya wey hin carry piut for head
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
Bomboclad:
I have a strong feeling that Monday would be up for the ASI. Futures are up, European markets are up and the DJI would go up today. But, lets see how it goes....

Are you sure? grin

Dem don end their quarantine?

You want this seller to run abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

What if the end does not come tomorrow and Zenith touches less than N10.00.

You are only exhibiting the fears hidden in you.

Investment is not a do or die affairs, it is a great game which you can use to ease tension.

Please invest and cash fun, does not matter if the market is flat , bullish or bearish . Try and make the best use of the opportunities different cycles of the market presents.

Hope you are buying, this opportunities should be well utilised.

Sold some of my money market fund investment last week Friday to take position in equity, sold more today and will be invested tomorrow by God's grace .

Instead of lamenting trying and turn the current event to your favour by doing the needful.

Everything will be alright for those who are prepared emotionally, spiritually, financially, mentally and physically.

Wahala dey o! esp when known traders are seeking advice from long-term investors re. 10% gain! That one na panic/despondency mode! O really ga gan! cos the way traders see the mkts is different from the way investors do - different dynamics/different perspectives. Don't get it mixed up if not wahala really dey o! More reason, why it's optimal, you stick to your strategy regardless of mkt cycles... Right now, it's a long term investor/dividend yield hunter mkt for now! Traders' time will surely come, but if a trader is double-minded, he/she will miss it big time. Remember the second boat in my previous post... Chill! cool

Blessed weekend!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29388_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2020.pdf

This letter does not deny the online news report so it may be right after all.

One big bad bank and two small bad bank will make one bigger bad bank.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Enyinne:
My people I need assistance . I hv been following and reading , I just opened acct with Morgan and I can’t seem to login in even though I hv paid and I want to chop from this zenith deals , any direct contact to assist me. Please help a sister

You can't use Morgan until you deposit is acknowledged. Fire them emails or any contact in your account opening notification they sent to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Bomboclad:

Just pray say make POTUS no catch the thing over the weekend

or make dem no lock down the whole of New York (he don dey start small small with limited access to madison square)

Everywhere go just scatter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
robobo:

or make dem no lock down the whole of New York (he don dey start small small with limited access to madison square)

Or lock down NYSE sef. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

TLAX:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29388_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2020.pdf

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
TLAX:

Oga i beg no injure me with laughter

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
They would do anything not to disclose such information.

robobo:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
Will this zenith guys still come to fill my order at 9.8 today ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's true oh, I think i might be wrong..... grin grin grin

But why is the seller letting it go up nah? I need to reinvest my Monday dividends...

RabbiDoracle:

Are you sure? grin

Dem don end their quarantine?

You want this seller to run abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
TLAX:

FBNH were is our dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
THE ASI IS AT THE 2016 SUPPORT.....

WHAT NEXT? STAY TUNED!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jejebabaa:
Will this zenith guys still come to fill my order at 9.8 today ?

The guy is just an unserious fellow

leave am

options go full table by next week after dem don mark down uba and gtb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Wise people invest to have endless cash flow which our children can inherit, although the frequency of the flow varies. You invest based on the flow

Naturally so.... The end goal - being an ultimate investor, generating both cashflows and capital gains seamlessly! Glad you said wise people and not generalise….

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Bomboclad:
That's true oh, I think i might be wrong..... grin grin grin

But why is the seller letting it go up nah? I need to reinvest my Monday dividends...

It is the people here that are causing inflation grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Princkez:
FBNH were is our dividend

After you buy two banks,you wan still chop dividend?

The bones in the two banks will scatter their throat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5416) (5417) (5418) (5419) (5420) (5421) (5422) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), lasisi(m), floydmayweather, eziokwunwoko(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.