Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10939615 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) ... (7772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
stcool:

If the market wants to crash let it crash...it would still come back up!

I no dey fear crash again. Except it's the end of the world.

Gtb & Zenith below N5.00 then I know its serious.

Then what will FCMB trade? grin grin

Ladi go dey give us the shares free niyen nauw. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
stcool:

Fearless heart lol There’s no need to be emotion in dealing with this pandemic as a trader lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin grin grin Received. Heavy weight World Champion grin grin grin
arduino:

E be like say Na the heavy weights dem dey pay first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
rebekah2011:
It is indeed a trying moment for the world markets. When the effects will trickle down to Nigeria, it is going to be ............. cannot complete the sentence.

Nigeria case is a peculiar one - a case of double whammy! Let me just say, if Nigeria PLC is a stock, I will heavily short the stock cos our situation is dire both from $ revenue side and 2020 budget implementation. No mincing words one bit! But as usual, PMB govt even CBN gov all play politics with dire economic issues instead of biting the bullet once and all (eg removal of oil subsidies now that price is lower etc) - Recession 2.0 loading! (Another story 4 another day o). Anyway, that's first level thinking, second-level thinking- esp. for long term investors - would be positioning for depressed stocks that are devaluation-resistant and recession-proof stocks, going forward....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
locodemy:

Is it not possible for zenith to touch the #5 you are talking about following the situation of things?

I see the monthly candle leaving a very long wick (tail) o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marlianvestor: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Exactly. It is a health crisis. Not a financial crisis.

And once EU, US can contain theirs and the peak is reached this March (as could be seen from the measures taken), businesses will start to come up again but they will need huge support. That is why Fed and central bankers are opening the taps on time.

We dey dey look them.

No doubt! More reason for all the stop-gap funding govts are pro-actively providing to all these businesses...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Godisfaithful:

The bubble will be short lived due to Coronavirus pandemic and its global market disruption. So maybe towards the 4th Quarter we will witness that. Not as early as we anticipate

Bubble?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Godisfaithful:

Fearless heart lol There’s no need to be emotion in dealing with this pandemic as a trader lol

The thing is of you are on cash, you will embrace this panic. You will cherry pick down the lane.

Na Bazaar we dey o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
CBN unveils stimulus measures to cushion the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the Nigerian economy

Earlier, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in an emergency meeting, announced six initial policy responses, to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Nigerian economy. These measures include:

1. Extension of moratorium on loans

2. Interest rate reduction

3. Creation of a N50 billion fund

4. Credit support for healthcare sector

5. Regulatory forbearance

6. Strengthening of the loan-to-deposit rate policy.

Also, the CBN governor noted that the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) meeting scheduled to hold on 23rd – 24th March 2020 will still hold as planned.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
stcool:

Which crash are you waiting for again?
Several stocks have lost 60% or more of their 2018 high including Zenith and GTB

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
CBN unveils stimulus measures to cushion the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the Nigerian economy

Earlier, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in an emergency meeting, announced six initial policy responses, to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Nigerian economy. These measures include:

1. Extension of moratorium on loans

2. Interest rate reduction

3. Creation of a N50 billion fund

4. Credit support for healthcare sector

5. Regulatory forbearance

6. Strengthening of the loan-to-deposit rate policy.

Also, the CBN governor noted that the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) meeting scheduled to hold on 23rd – 24th March 2020 will still hold as planned.

Perfect.

Especially on that loan moratorium. This will help businesses affected to weather the storm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Which crash are you waiting for again?
Several stocks have lost 60% or more of their 2018 high including Zenith and GTB

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
ndidigood:
au from there?

wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by scarphase(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mohr:
Hello house, has anyone received Zenith bank dividends slated for today?

We don take am buy more shares for this bonanza
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dakpemien: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
I sold last year just before dividends and bought early this year again before this madness started. I got dividends in 2018, but non in 2019. So i'm just wandering if i still have to resubmit the mandate to automatically receive this year.
Thanks for your responses

RabbiDoracle:

If you have been receiving dividends during that 2 year period, they should continue to pay you.

Where you have sold out your stocks, you can resubmit your edividend mandate to the registrar.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
dakpemien:
I sold last year just before dividends and bought early this year again before this madness started. I got dividends in 2018, but non in 2019. So i'm just wandering if i still have to resubmit the mandate to automatically receive this year.
Thanks for your responses

Just submit a new one.

Don't always sell down your portfolio to zero.

Always leave like 10 to 100 units if you have been collecting dividends so that your name will still be with the registrars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Enyinne(f): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pls my Oga’s . Which stock is still ok to buy aside from zenith which I hv already Keyed Into . Pls assist us . Oga Oracle thru more insight oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by CashDiMkpa: 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mohr:
Hello house, has anyone received Zenith bank dividends slated for today?

Sure...its been raining alerts since. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Buy small small. You don dey near the ground. Enter where you can get cashflow.

After this, massive rush into equities.

Check the chart in 2008 December and 2009 when Fed started QE. Na mega nku! Dow Traders go pretend as if dem no see am until after some days, they will be like, 'ahhhh.... Powell don shake body o'.

Okay Bro. I hear you!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
ihedioramma:
Thank's . What are you people buying now?

Bonanza full ground o. If dem tell me for January say i go see Zenith at N11 and GTB at 18, na laugh i for laugh like Sarah.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gold360(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Up till this evening, I'm yet to receive my zenith dividend alert, please what should I do?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

The thing is of you are on cash, you will embrace this panic. You will cherry pick down the lane.

Na Bazaar we dey o. grin

There’s no rush in cherry picking lol �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Gbam! Last gidi would be start a war to rejig the global economy. But it hasn't got to that stage and it wouldn't reach that stage. Folks are just panicking.... Time to go long US stocks beckoning!

Folks should know, all these events of last two weeks are largely based on factors that will settle themselves eventually - Convid-19 will be eliminated, OPEC+ will resolve their output issues etc. If all these events are a result of credit crisis, bank liquidity crunch, structural weaknesses (secular trend, peak demand, disruptive technologies etc), then I would be worried, but neither one is the case o! The world isn't coming to an end, but one thing for sure, new billionaires are springing up from all these, once over.... Nuff said!

but what is happening now can trigger any of those maladies
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Where is Julius Berger EPS of 8??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
gold360:
Up till this evening, I'm yet to receive my zenith dividend alert, please what should I do?

Be patient and check your email as some banks SMS comes much later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Just got mine. Seems the charges are now 10%?

otokx:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael820(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hi, house.

I am very new to stock investment, I majorly invest in money market mutual fund but with the current cut in TB rate which drives mutual fund rate to around 5-6% and inflation around 12% I was forced to look into stock, so I both Mtn stock (@129) and GTB(@28) but with the current market condition I am really getting scared of my position. would you advise I count my lose and sell or I should just wait? I was expecting Mtn to at least rise cause of there good quarterly report but na lie..

Any input is well appreciated.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gold360(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
otokx:

thanks , I've received
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ibrahim505:

They're closing their register tonight.

shooo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5429) (5430) (5431) (5432) (5433) (5434) (5435) ... (7772) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Learner247, Jerekre(m), ogoo4real, kolaish(m), NL1960 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.