Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902256 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Haba Oga! That statement dey one kind! Kilode? Literally, it might mean nothing to you, but connotatively it means a lot to we Christians on this platform. And I know deep down you know... It was just totally unnecessary in the context you used it esp in rightly predicting procedural steps, policy makers/govt naturally follow when mkt is seriously tanking. It's just check-list-esque! Same used during 2008 liquidity crisis - TRAP stimulus package, Short-selling ban, money printing, asset-buyback etc, then inflation sets in, back to square one.

That's not the point though! Let's just be sensitive to other people's feelings, way of life etc (even if you don't approve of it) and where we need to show restraint when spewing words, let's us show it. Though faceless platform, but still a community with followership.

As our in-house Pastor said (though surprised by his levity re. his reaction), that statement has pride written all over it, but I'm hoping I am proved wrong. Really hoping! Regardless...

"When you are good, you tell people. When you are great, they tell you.” —Walter Payton

***Dropping the mic and walking away.....

Oga na humour we dey take talk here o
Don't get it twisted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2020
stcool:

Drop mic carry yourself go front! Yeye talk

Even Veccovee no take am serious...na you wan react as chemical reactant!

I think we need to be more accommodating here.

I assume Oracle didn't intend that in its full ramifications and nevertheless, that phrase is deeply significant to Christians as has been pointed out. In this part of the world, religious sensitivity is very necessary.

Pointing that out doesn't in anyway belittle the great contributions of Oracle here. I personally appreciate him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EduC(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Oga na humour we dey take talk here o
Don't get it twisted

Thanks Agba!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2020
austinkenneth:
One question: Today is GTbank closure of register date for dividend. If you sell today, would still get the dividend?

Today is qualification date. If you sell today you won't get dividend.
Tomorrow is closure of register. If you sell tomorrow, you should still get the dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Haba Oga! That statement dey one kind! Kilode? Literally, it might mean nothing to you, but connotatively it means a lot to we Christians on this platform. And I know deep down you know... It was just totally unnecessary in the context you used it esp in rightly predicting procedural steps, policy makers/govt naturally follow when mkt is seriously tanking. It's just check-list-esque! Same used during 2008 liquidity crisis - TRAP stimulus package, Short-selling ban, money printing, asset-buyback etc, then inflation sets in, back to square one.

That's not the point though! Let's just be sensitive to other people's feelings, way of life etc (even if you don't approve of it) and where we need to show restraint when spewing words, let's us show it. Though faceless platform, but still a community with followership.

As our in-house Pastor said (though surprised by his levity re. his reaction), that statement has pride written all over it, but I'm hoping I am proved wrong. Really hoping! Regardless...

"When you are good, you tell people. When you are great, they tell you.” —Walter Payton

Oga Jiango.......park one side nah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2020
wow....what a start!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2020
GTB trying to close today @20+...watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2020
Bomboclad:
wow....what a start!

I think If there is a good news on brent ..stocks may recover and go higher
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2020
Infinitisi:

Please leave analogue brokers, open an account with a broker that offers an online trading platform and save yourself headache.

If people here including me begin to relate our experience with Cashcraft this thread go full. I wonder how they are still in business.
You are very correct. I wonder why they are still in existence. I think the company shouls be "witch"...ft
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2020
Definitely, though at this moment, it ain't showing any signs of significant near-term recovery.

lancee:

I think If there is a good news on brent ..stocks may recover and go higher

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2020
Bomboclad:
Definitely, though at this moment, it ain't showing any signs of significant near-term recovery.

Totally Agree sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2020
Access really mean business....
Positive momentum in the market. Still observing.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2020
Fcmb and fidelity always making us rich

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2020
Please what's causing Dangcem heavy fall?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2020
My first guess is current market forces, second guess is the number of expats that work for the company and the possibility of plant closures due to a potential outbreak from one of them expats. Either ways, the fall provides an opportunity for the consortium of bargain hunters.

Umargarr:
Please what's causing Dangcem heavy fall?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bomboclad: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2020
I pray DangCem falls one more time tomorrow @ 10%.....this is an awesome season of love!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AmeLonRo(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2020
See as deep pockets at playing with numbers in GTB. We see how it goes... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2020
yMcy56:
See as deep pockets at playing with numbers in GTB. We see how it goes... grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Bomboclad:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/29420_U_A_C_N__OF_NIGERIA_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2020.pdf

Purchased more than N2 above current rates.....hmmm!

We dey follow them small small for back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2020
The equity price of Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc was adjusted today 18th March, 2020 for a dividend of N0.01k as recommended by the Company? board of directors. The last close price was N0.69, while the Ex-div price is N0.68
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2020
Marlianvestor:

Sir, I'm certain he did not mean it the way you and pastor have interpreted it. Anyway, another opportunity for me to thank SIR ONIFA 1 of NSEMPA LAND for his selfless contribution here. God bless you!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2020
seyisanya:
Sir, I'm certain he did not mean it the way you and pastor have interpreted it. Anyway, another opportunity for me to thank SIR ONIFA 1 of NSEMPA LAND for your selfless contribution here. God bless you!

After God,Onifa na our own small god here.
He restored my hope and gave me courage to stand gidigbam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2020
locodemy:

After God,Onifa na our own small god here.
He restored my hope and gave me courage to stand gidigbam
Sir, I can see dat u don re-enter FCMB and Fidelity. Enjoy your loot oga mii cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2020
seyisanya:
Sir, I can see dat u don re-enter FCMB and Fidelity. Enjoy your loot oga mii cheesy

10% is all I need.
For the past 3 weeks I have been very Hungary.
No food to chop.Now I can feed again for a while.

Onifa is my Torchlight which I am using to mirrow market now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shugarlord213: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2020
locodemy:

10% is all I need.
For the past 3 weeks I have been very Hungary.
No food to chop.Now I can feed again for a while.

Onifa is my Torchlight which I am using to mirrow market now.

How do I join stock exchange I am still a learner. Been following up here please I want to do something
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:20am On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria Energy Sector Fund (NESF) Closure of Register for Year Ended 31 March 2019

Proposed Dividend: N75.00 Kobo Per Unit

Proposed Bonus: Nil

Qualification Date: Thursday, 19th March 2020

Closure Date: Friday, 20th March 2020

AGM Date: Not Applicable

Payment Date: Monday, 6th April 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2020
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Closure of Register for Year Ended 31 December 2019

Proposed Dividend: N2.75 Kobo per share

Proposed Bonus: One (1) new Ordinary Share for every Five (5) existing Ordinary Shares held

Qualification Date: Friday, 29th May 2020

Closure Date: Monday, 1st - Wednesday, 3rd June 2020

AGM Date: Thursday, 18th June 2020

Payment Date: Friday, 19th June 2020

AGM Venue: Shehu Musa Yaradua Centre. No1, Memorial Drive, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory Time: 11:00 a.m.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2020
leo1234:

Financial pastor. grin

No, ... independent missionary evangelist grin

Thank God for this mkt .

Many clergiies are prophelying up and down, and doing all manner of atrocities for money.

Chaii!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
The way insiders are buying into Uacn, what could be it that this dudes are keying into.......

Also word has it that Dangote cement Okpella is about to start initial production operations.......big competition for BUA in that region

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DonDiego(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2020
I cannot log on to the NSE website despite several attempts. Please is anything wrong with their website?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omooloriredade, Foundationchamp(f), Kwibaba(m), 222Martins(m), ayufun and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.