Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881169 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 31, 2020
rmx:

Ideally you should exit before them and position before they return

Thumbs up to all the contributors , the amount of information available to guide for profitable investing on this thread is mind blowing

I personally believe we will see more multi year lows for a number of stocks this April . We are in very interesting and I dare say profitable times

Exactly. You need to exit before they do because their exit crashes price.

And enter before they do, because their entry accelerates prices.

As for April, I see a bullish recovery/start.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2020
9jatriot:
He can check the contract paper they may have sent him for the UBA purchase he said he made, the number will be there. That should also be the CHN number I think.

I didn't get an contract paper oooo

I just saw in the mobile platform the transaction was success.

Should I be worried?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2020
1kinggy:

Wealth buys shares in their name and keep a tally of your buy/sells.

The advantage I can see in this system is that, you don't have to worry about mandate forms to receive your dividends.

I think TROVE does thesame for your local stocks but buys foreign stocks in your name.

The CSCS commission is in every transaction, either by a regular broker or online broker.

I suspected as much. That is why they can easily send dividends to you. The problem though is, if they go bankrupt. What then happens? Or they get hacked etc, how do you prove you have “X” amount of shares.

I do hope the right regulators are monitoring them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Let me help clear up some issues about wealth.ng

Wealth.ng is a product of Sankore Securities Limited, just like Invest.ng from United Capital.

Sankore Securities is your broker .

All shares you buy must be in your name, except you subscribe to the mutual funds products.

Some brokers can help your mandate with the registrars, while others will others will charge you for it.

Really? If that is it, then that’s cool.

I take my previous statements back! �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2020
DexterousOne:

Exactly

100% growth overtime will outstrip the 20 to 25% max drop in naira value
Even if the drop na 50%
It's still a good deal if you ask me

Yep! �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2020
lancee:
Thanks to Gtb,....Received with thanks

GTB always performing....
Received my div with thanks too...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2020
wamiikechukwu:

I didn't get an contract paper oooo

I just saw in the mobile platform the transaction was success.

Should I be worried?

Check your email, you should be getting mails from them, for every transaction.

If not, contact your broker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gold360(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2020
So uba dont want to pay dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

Check your email, you should be getting mails from them, for every transaction.

If not, contact your broker

Do you use them (wealth.ng)? And you get these transactions with the numbers and all?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Paulfroshman: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
Hello, I will like to know if GTB is still paying dividend as I haven't gotten mine since yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2020
RabbiDoracle:

Very wonderful and Innovative bank.

How I wish our country will take a lesson from this bank.
Quite motivating.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
wamiikechukwu:
How long do you normally hold your stock...

Is there any strategy you use in trading stock that a newbie like myself should be aware of.
I'm a short termer, planning to go on medium term soon. smiley
As for me, I don't have any strategy, than to keep looking for opportunities for 10-20% as short termer.
Or trying to key in to a stock that I perceived its low with the hope to see it go up a little and sell; this however has its disadvantages cos my low could not be the actual low sometimes, thus getting trapped in such stock and, will then have no choice than to wait it out or move out at minimal loss to enter another one. Lol. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Paulfroshman:
Hello, I like to know if GTB is still paying dividend as I haven't gotten mine since yesterday

If your e-mandate is in place, don't worry, just patiently wait.
Once flight restriction is over, you will get yours..... grin
For now, they are paying those of us who a vulnerable first, later the BILLION GANG who are donating for COVID-19 will have their turn.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
NEIMETH INTERNATIONAL PHARMACEUTICALS PLC grin grin grin grin
MAY & BAKER NIGERIA PLC. grin grin grin
FIDSON HEALTHCARE PLC grin
GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER NIG grin grin grin grin
Why're they getting attention? Are they working on COVIK ONE-NINE vaccine cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Mcy56:

I'm a short termer, planning to go on medium term soon. smiley
As for me, I don't have any strategy, than to keep looking for opportunities for 10-20% as short termer.
Or trying to key in to a stock that I perceived its low with the hope to see it go up a little and sell; this however has its disadvantages cos my low could not be the actual low sometimes, thus getting trapped in such stock and, will then have no choice than to wait it out or move out at minimal loss to enter another one. Lol. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
Wealth.ng is a product of Sankore Securities Limited, just like Invest.ng from United Capital.
Sankore Securities is your broker .
All shares you buy must be in your name, except you subscribe to the mutual funds products.
Some brokers can help your mandate with the registrars, while others will others will charge you for it.
Not encouraging. Can't be compared to trading yourself. Morgan is still better than this one to me. What if they disappeared or become bankrupt like some said?
Good luck to you guys trading with them. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2020
ojeysky:
You may look at meritrade just started using them and they seem quite responsive
Thanks.
Meritrade is for big boys, we're just trying to compare brokers with low charges as Morgan. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020
seyisanya:
Why're they getting attention? Are they working on COVIK ONE-NINE vaccine cheesy grin

Pharmaceuticals are getting all the Billions for Vaccines, drugs, etc.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/03/30/nafdac-orders-production-of-chloroquine-for-covid-19-clinical-trials/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2020
DeRuggedProf:
grin grin grin
Prof you're laughing at me. Na so nah. Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Paulfroshman:
Hello, I will like to know if GTB is still paying dividend as I haven't gotten mine since yesterday
You may have to contact the Registrar.
Did you follow your e-dividend processing thru?
Anyway, not to worry too much cos your dividend will always be there for you to claim, just try and contact the registrar to know what's up, then do follow up with them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Mcy56:

Not encouraging. Can't be compared to trading yourself. Morgan is still better than this one to me. What if they disappeared or become bankrupt like some said?
Good luck to you guys trading with them. grin

I use investnow.ng(United Capital) and LEADCAPITAL. I trade myself with normal charges and commissions.

Wealth.ng should not be different.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2020
PETERiCHY:

WAPCO just touched N8.55
Their journey to GOLGOTHA about to commence.
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

WAPCO faithfuls rightnow grin
I like this oga, I swear! He's the true bargain hunter. I only pity those that jumped on the WAPCO bus when you were heavily praising them here...lol. I remembered telling one oga here in JANUARY when it was sub N17 that I would pick my WAPCO latter on at sub N9, he thought I was crazy and unrealistic. Now we're picking at N8.55 - N9 with no stress grin grin grin. Let's see the direction of today's market.
BARGAIN HUNTERS... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2020
lancee:

Kudos to Gtb if they have paid ..Also for finding a way to do their AGM

I read that some companies in the uk/us wan slash their div payments or some no way pay ..I go dey dey watch maybe some coys go wan try that in naija too ..using covid 19 as an excuse to retain more earnings

Uba Agm was before Gt ..why mark down their share price then

CAP PLC don do am. We await others... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2020
No thanks, Pity not accepted. grin
seyisanya:
I like this oga, I swear! He's the true bargain hunter. I only pity those that jumped on the WAPCO bus when you were heavily praising them here...lol. I remembered telling one oga here in JANUARY when it was sub N17 that I would pick my WAPCO latter on at sub N9, he thought I was crazy and unrealistic. Now we're picking at N8.55 - N9 with no stress grin grin grin. Let's see the direction of today's market.
BARGAIN HUNTERS... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2020
GonFreecss1:

Do you use them (wealth.ng)? And you get these transactions with the numbers and all?

No, I use investnow.ng which is similar to wealth.ng.

They're both front-end Products for thier companies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2020
ebuka1997:
anyone heard anything about wapco? because on my portfolio it's very red.... they're to release result today right? Thanks.
Averaging down is the way, sir, if the fund is available. Nothing is wrong with the coy's fundamentals! I bought GTB at N28 but now my breakeven price is very close to the current market price.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2020
deleson:
Hello Gurus,

Any recommended platform to buy US stocks from Nigeria?

I already know of Bamboo and Trove.

Need to try out other options, doesn’t matter if they require direct USD deposition.

Thanks
Chaka is good!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Mcy56:

Thanks.
Meritrade is for big boys, we're just trying to compare brokers with low charges as Morgan. wink

Hahahaha! Is this the charge with Morgan that different? What is their exact buy and sell rates sef?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:

No, I use invest.ng which is similar to wealth.ng.

They're both front-end Products for thier companies.

Does Invest.ng send dividends to your cash account? Or a bank account after submitting e-mandate to your bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Cautious trading ongoing in the market...

But where is Fcmb result?
This is what is keeping the stock low and some selling cos of uncertainty, but the result should be good going by their Q4 interim result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Scients are even adding salt to the injuries.
They said on the 27th of April, something strange will happen on the planet Earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) (5496) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: easysunny(m), SetrakusRa(m), defebe, Streetinvestor2, Bagwa, UncleBone, megawealth01, Nickyblithe, Ginalex(f), xezoid(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.